Tata Power Delhi Distribution Limited

Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

NDPL Complaints & Reviews

We have purchased G.F n-13 and checked there was no dues pending on such meter handed /transferred to our name . We got the Groung floor and we got the name transferred to our name and to our surprise the bill was generated with Penalty for RS 1, 02, 490 as (4998 current demand of electricity usage and + old arrears i.e 97634 of first floor added to our Bill ) .We are suprised by the NDPL that we have no corned with First Fllor and you may yourself check the name of theowner is Satish arora and we purchased from Sh Shiv Nath . How can NDPl transfer to our account in which we have no role . We are enclosing our old paid bill from Shiv Nath & Name transfer where there was no penalty . I think it is a clearly a Gunda Raj as you can charge your neighbour for your mischeief .How are we responsible for the theft/ dues of First Floor .It the duty of your Deptt. to go and collect dues from First flor not ours . So kindly rectify the metre and send us our actual consumption so that we can deposit our billl .
My K.no is [protected]s clearly showing Ground Floor Shiv Nath Transfered to Kamna Khanna & Due is on Satish Arora Resident of N-13 First Floor clearly mentiond on will with Due for Rs 86668.43. Copy enclosed .
i state that this bill no [protected] of my flat having k.no[protected]z for the month of nov.09 shows an arrears rs. 2636.58 where as i have never been defaulter.i am billed for rs.2220.00 which is not correct.please rectify and give detail

NDPL is wrongly calculating the current demand and is fleecing the people of Delhi at large . The consumer is entitled to subsidy by the Govt but the subsidy is not being deducted from the current demand and the benefit is not passing on to the consumer. There is no Net current demand is current demand -subsidy.The matter is of grave concern and the press /media /forums need to take it up to logical conclusions .
    I HAVE THE SAME COMPLAINT.
    MY CONSUPTION PATTERN MAYBE OBSERVED
    4/09-462 UNITS
    MAY--1247
    JULY-2012
    SEP/09-1455
    THEY ARE LOOTING CONSUMERS.
    THEIR METERS ARE NOT WELL CALIBERATED . WE SHOULD APPROACH A AGENCY TO EXAMINE THE CALIBERATION
      I am resident of AG 348, shalimar bagh. We have your electricity pillar just touching our primises and got chances...
      I would like to your kind attention about using monopoly of power Distribution Company in Delhi name as MS NORTH DELHI POWER...

wrong bill
      Dear Sir

I received a bill of NDPL against our kno [protected]L add- WZ-508 B Basai Dara Pur, New Delhi
      amonting Rs 70050.00 for the month of may/june09, i am not agree with the amount charge by the NDPL you may look in to the matter it is t, either meeter is wrong or bill is wrong .
      please look in to the matter i will not pay this bill and not responsable for late payment
      Dear Sir

I received a bill of NDPL against our kno [protected] add- b4- rangmahal appt pitam pura, delhi
      amonting Rs 4050.00 for the month of may/june09, i am not agree with the amount charge by the NDPL you may look in to the matter it is to high, because of holidays house is locked half of the time and charges are unacceptable, either meeter is wrong or bill is wrong .
      you have send wrong bill.my consumption unit is 282.i have received less subsidy.i have received subsidy of rs.207.25.i have submitted my complaint but there is no response.my complaint number is NDPL028360
      i' ve recieved a bill of NDPL against our k.no [protected]D. Address: plot no 128, 129 block-B Utsav Vihar Khasra no-73/16, Village karala new delhi-110081 & phone no is [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]. NDPL was amounting Rs-400 of meter reading only 1 due to this i'm not agree with this wrong reading. Please take a strick action against it.I will not pay this bill and not responsable for late payment of bill.
      thank you.
      yours faithfully
      Sunita Saxena
      Lksok eas]

Ekkuuh; Mk0 v'kksd okfy;k th
      'kgjh fodkl ea=h
      jk"Vªh; jkt/kkuh {ks= fnYyh ljdkj
      bUnz izLFk LVsV] ubZ fnYyhA

fo"k;%, u Mh ih, y }kjk mijksDr dkyksuh esa ykbZVsa uk yxkus ds fo"k; esaA

vknjuh; egksn;]

mijksDr dkyksuh ds'ko uxj ¼eqfDr vkJe½ fnYyh&110036 ftldk Øe la[;k 952 gS rFkk 1993 eas gokbZ losZ }kjk vf/kd`r 1071 dkyksfu;ksa esa ls, d gSA ysfdu vkt rd gekjh dkyksuh ds fuoklh vaa/ksjs esa jg jgs gSaA rFkk 'kgjh fodkl foHkkx rFkk fnYyh ljdkj }kjk ikfjr vkns'k tks fd fnlEcj 2008 esa tkjh gw, Fks fd lHkh vukf/kd`r dkyksfu;ksa esa 31&3&2009 rd izR;sd [kEcs ij LVªhV ykbZVsa yxkbZ tk; ysfdu, u Mh ih, y fnYyh ljdkj ds vkns'k dh /kfTt;ka mM+kdj gekjh mijksDr dkyksuh ds'ko uxj ¼eqfDr vkJe½ LVªhV ykbV ugha yxk jgk gS tcfd vkl ikl ds lHkh dkyksfu;ksa esa jksM o xyh;ksa esa ykbZVsa yxkbZ tk pqdh gSA

vr% vkils fuosnu gS fd bl fo"k; ij mfpr /;ku nsdj, u Mh ih, y ds f[kykQ dkuwuh dk;Zokgh dh tk; ftlls ljdkj ds vkns'k dk ikyu gks lds vkSj gekjh mijksDr dkyksuh esa LVªhV ykbV tYnh ls tYnh yx ldsA

/kU;oknA

d`rs ds'ko uxj tu dY;k.k lfefr ¼iath0½

¼pUnj flag dVkfj;k½
      Ekgklfpo
      Ikzfrfyfi%&
      1- lh-bZ-vks-, u Mh ih, y] fnYyhA
      I HAVE REGISTER COMPLAINT NO 8638 ON 6.6.2009 AND 11330. ON 12.7.2009 FOR REPAIR THE STREET LIGHT THERE IS NO ACTION/PREPARING BY NDPL. KINDLY FAULT REPAIR
      CHANDER SINGH KATARIA
      B-246/4 KESHAV NAGAR, BURARI ROAD, DELHI-36 PHONE [protected]
      AREA NAGLI POONA
      JE MR. BHARDWAJ JI[protected]
      Dear Sir

know about this month bill amount
      From:
      Kishan Singh
      A Block, Gali No. 8
      Saroop Vihar Delhi – 84
      Mob. [protected]
      The North Delhi Power Limited

Dear Sir

I received a bill of NDPL against our K. No. [protected]L, address mentioned above, amounting Rs. 3750.00 for the month of Sep/Oct, 09, I am not agree with the amount charge by the NDPL, while I am not residing at the site and meter reading is still 369 but your bill shows reading 1355. I am not agree with this wrong reading. You may look in to the matter it is to high, unacceptable. Please look in to the matter I will not pay this bill and not responsible for late payment

Yours faithfully
      Kishan Singh

street light pilar numbar HT533-23

Laight is not runing on this street light so please chaeck and repair

Ndpl — Faulty electricity line [Resolved]

There has been frequent power cut of around 5-6 hours every other
        night for the last 4 months....

hi i am neeraj live at mukund pur in this month i got the bill of ndpl i see that ndpl have more than our enegry uses we don't take any more electronic items but bill is coming high
        for ex last time we recived a bill of 960 ruppes and now we recivecd 1600 rupees bill how can this is possible

plz tell me
        fast meter runing
        hi i am AN NARANG live at ROHINI SECTOR-9, NEELGIRI APT. I got the bill of ndpl i see that ndpl have more than our enegry uses we don't take any more electronic items but bill is coming high
        for ex last time we recived a bill of FOR 1247 UNITS and now we recivecd FOR 2012 UNITS'S bill how can this is possibleAN NARANG
        sir...i have registered a complaint against fast meter reading . they came near by almost a month.they said meter is OK. but another person come for NDPL he say ur meter is very fast, it s loading is 6 times more than usual. what should i do. I[censored] not able to do some thing soon.i am registering a complaint against NDPL carelessness and false checking, through news channel and consumer court.

Unsusally fast meter

We had already submit a complaint before for fast running of meter.After that an engineer came and checked our electricity meter and found that it is running 35% faster than the normal meter but nothing had been done on that . It is our merely request to replace or repair our meter.
        my address:-1/71 sadar bazar delhi cantt-10
          i continuosly complained about a street light in our street which didnt work but there is no action taken against...

Ndpl — no electricity [Resolved]

my electricity snapped off at 3pm on 8 july and at 4:45 i had got my complaint registered at nangli puna @ [protected] and...

Ndpl — LOW VOLTAGE [Resolved]

I am residing in 354, Second Floor, Bhai Parmanand Colony, Delhi-110009. The load sanctioned on my electricity meter is 3...
          Respected Sir,

I, Deepak Jain, a resident of 29/80 gali No.-8, Village Samaipur, 110042, want to lodge a complaint...

There is a daily power cut at 11pm for 1hour in pocket G-22 area of sector 7 rohini from past 15days. Although there is no such problem in adjacent block E-4 and all other blocks of sector 7. The complaint number[protected] always shows a busy tone.
          respected Sir,
          i m the citizen of delhi nd living in mangol puri, new delhi. i want to express ur kind attention to my area. there is a usually problem of cuttig electricity in day or night. plz change the schedule of cut the power supply, instead the time of 6 p.m from 8 p.m to 9 p.m.

U r kindly requested here to take of any fruitful action to mind with our unbear problem.

My name is Lajpat Kurdiya S/o Shri Babulal Kurdiya R/o House no. 223 Block F-3, Sultan Puri New Delhi –...

Ndpl — harasment by NDPL staff [Resolved]

Today(20.06.2009) i visited at NDPL CMG hearing cell at keshavpuram such it was a bad experince, when i reached there NDPL...

On returning from holidays i.e. 18 June 2009, we find that there was no electric current in our DDA LIG Flat No. 437, 4th floor, Sector B-2, Pocket D, Narela. My husband lodged complaint at about 2.50 p.m. the same day. We were assured that our complaint will be attended in two hours. Two days have passed, but our complaint is not attended to.

NDPL - NO CURRENT — NO CURRENT - K NO. 43505219894 G

ON return from holidays i.e. 18th June 2009, we found no electric current in our DDA Flat No. 437, 4th Floor, Pocket D, Sector B-2, Narela. I lodged complaint with NDPL on 18th June at about 2.50 p.m. I was assured that my complaint would be attended in 2 hours. But it is strange even after two days, no action is taken as our complaint is not attended to.

We request for immediate action.
            Thank you.
            My Name is Neeraj Sharma and I am living in Village Harewali, Delhi-39 and Phone no. is [protected], Hamare village mein 2 portion mein light ko kar rakha hai. daily light jati hai to 1 portion ki light aa jati hai lekin 2nd portion ki light nahi aati. bhaut complaint karne ke baad light ke complaint solve karne ke liye aate hai. bhaut complaint karne ke baad bhi ek transformer se connection nahi kiya.
            PLS we request yo disconect supply for 2 or 3 hours on 17/07/09 pls give us this shutdown thanks

regarding energisation date

you are erquested to give above date in my billing
              This is regarding my request of change of Load from 1 KW to 5 KW which was submitted by me on[protected] in your customer...

Respected Sir/Madam,

With due respect would like to tell you the problem which we are facing since June 09 onwards of power cuts for more than 8 hours daily in Rama Park, Uttam Nagar area. When we try to contact them for knowing the reason for such long cuts, they never pick up the phone & make them engage. Please lookinto this matter as it is affecting our lives. My kid is of 3 months only & for his sake please do something.

Jyoti
              Date : 10.08.2009

Consumer Care Cell

Dear Sir/Madam

Elecricity CutDowm problem
              I am residence of North west delhi in D-Block, Prem Nagar Part-II, Tripathi Enclave, Delhi-86. We all facing lot of problem due to electricity down problem. Every day electricity had cutted in Full Day to 10 or 12 hours it’s their daily drama, whenever rains came, or wind storm came they cu down the electicity.In...

SUNIL KAPOOR

SUNIL KAPOOR
              D-Block, Tripathi Enclave,
              Prem Nagar-II, Nangloi, Delhi

Complain about power failure

I am staying in rohini sector-20, pocket-10. House no-116, for last 2 hrs there is no electricity, we have also trying a lot on customer care no but no one is picking up the phone. There is no electricity since 6.30. Therefore you are requested to kindly rectify it as soon as possiable

I AM RESIDENT C-644 JAHANGIRPURI. LIGHT OF THE HOUSE NUMBER FROM C-641 TO 645 AND 709 TO 712 NOT COM PROPERTLY. WE MAKE THE COMPALINT SO MANY TIMES. ON COMPLAINT SOME WORKERS CAME AND PULL OUT ALL THE WIRES FROM THE BOX AND MAKE IN ONE BUNCH AND ATTACHED IN ONE WIRE THEN FIX INTO THE BOX THEY LIVES ALL THE WIRES OPENLY OUT FROM THE BOX.. WHENEVER RAIN COME OR WIND BELOW IT MAKE A SPARKING. ALL THE WIRES SPREAD HERE AND THERE OPENLY OUT FROM THE BOX. IT CAN MAKE ACCIDENT ANY TIME. YOU ARE REQUESTED TO REPLACE THE BOX AND FIX ALL THE WIRES INTO THE BOX PROPERLY.

NDPL — burn the t/f last 2 week

Respected sir
                plz change the burn t/f as soon as possible.

Jitendra kumar Sharma
                m.no.-[protected]

NDPL Delhi
                  Posted:[protected] by Geeta Devi Send email

Delay for connection of new emeter
                  NDPL Complaints - REQUEST FOR NEW CONNECTION
                  NDPL
                  Posted:[protected] by hare ram Send email

REQUEST FOR NEW CONNECTION

I have applied for new connection of electirc meter. but till date the NDPL company have not install new meter at my home. the details of the request
                  request no.[protected] dated[protected].
                  several times I have remind them but no action taken by them till now.
                  Read comments
                  meter connection is pending due to same name.but address and father name is diierent.

NDPL Delhi — No Supply

I am lodged the already complaint & Complaint No. 41481686 but complaint lodged Thursday . Very surprise no action left the 48 hours. Please consider the matter & immediately solve the matter.

( Mukesh Kumar Pachauri)

This is regarding street light complaint. I had registered with sub-divisional office at Nangli Poona, Delhi-36 on 23rd September, 09 and again on 12th October, 09 (No. 437662) for the street light connection disconnected by the linemen while fixing another board on the pole having eleven electricity connections. This pole is located in Prajapti Mohalla ( the pole is without any number) in village Ibrahim Pur (Proper), in Nangli Poona Sub-division area. With no street light in the mohalla, we have been facing lot of hardships. We shall appreciate if an early action is taken for making the steet light in working order again.

Suraj Bhan, H.No. 65, Village Ibrahim Pur, Delhi-110036
                  Requested sir,

I am Mukesh Kumar Bhardwaj from Ladpur, Near Kanjhawala delhi, in my street i don't have street light, please kindly i am requesting to NDPL, put street lights in over street.

Thanking You

Your sensearly
                  Mukesh Kumar Bhardwaj
                  ([protected])
                  NDPL Delhi
                  Posted:[protected] by Rakesh_singh866 Send email

Delay for connection of new e-meter

REQUEST FOR NEW CONNECTION

request no.[protected] dated[protected]
                  several times I have remind them but no action taken by them till now.

PLS Take any of action quickly

Rakesh_singh866
                  pls transfer my meter as soon as possible...my request no is...[protected]

I applied for a meter on 18 th March but the meter has not been installed yet

The payment for the demand note was done in time
                    My request no is [protected]

The Customer care says they have goofed up in writing the address of the place where the meter is to be installed
                    Every time I call they say that they are looking into the matter and it will be resolved in 2 working days
                    But I am calling them from the last 15 days and no progress was made on this front
                    I applied for a meter on 12th AUG but the meter has not been installed yet

The payment for the demand note was done in time
                    My request no is [protected]

MY PAYMNTS R-T.NO [protected]@4300/-DTD[protected]
                    This is with reference to Request No. [protected] (K No. [protected] ). After all the formalities and payment of Rs. 4200.00 against Demand Note No. 468820, NDPL team has visited my house on 25.5.2010 to install the meter. But unfortunately, they refused to install the meter saying that the pole is more than 50 metres from my house and suggest me to get installed temporary meter. But it is not fair, there should be poles in our colony as there are many houses using the electricity now. Although, my house is very first from the nearer pole available (approx 50 metres).

I want permanent meter only and have paid for the same already.

Although due to much difficulties, I applied for temporary meter vide Request No. [protected], after all the formalities and I have made the payment of Rs. 900.00 against Demand Note No. 476130. But unfortunately, the meter has not been installed yet. I have been visiting the Narela Zonal Office regularly. I met with Mr. Mahesh regarding this and he sent a mail to issue the meter to the concerned department as well as to Zonal Manager Mr. Praveen Sharma ([protected]) of my area (Narela). I also met with Mr Praveeen Sharma and he assured me to install the meter soon. But no action has been taken yet.

I request you to please forward my request to your concerned department to install meter/pole.

Santosh Kumar Singh