Tata Power Delhi Distribution Limited

Sun Closed

NDPL Complaints & Reviews

Ndpl — Delay in correct name/address and load change [Resolved]

Rajesh Behl
This is regarding my request of change of Load from 1 KW to 5 KW which was submitted by me on[protected] in your customer...

Jyoti Tuli
Respected Sir/Madam,

With due respect would like to tell you the problem which we are facing since June 09 onwards of power cuts for more than 8 hours daily in Rama Park, Uttam Nagar area. When we try to contact them for knowing the reason for such long cuts, they never pick up the phone & make them engage. Please lookinto this matter as it is affecting our lives. My kid is of 3 months only & for his sake please do something.

Jyoti
Date : 10.08.2009

Dear Sir/Madam

Elecricity CutDowm problem
I am residence of North west delhi in D-Block, Prem Nagar Part-II, Tripathi Enclave, Delhi-86. We all facing lot of problem due to electricity down problem. Every day electricity had cutted in Full Day to 10 or 12 hours it’s their daily drama, whenever rains came, or wind storm came they cu down the electicity.In...

SUNIL KAPOOR

SUNIL KAPOOR
D-Block, Tripathi Enclave,
Prem Nagar-II, Nangloi, Delhi

Complain about power failure

I am staying in rohini sector-20, pocket-10. House no-116, for last 2 hrs there is no electricity, we have also trying a lot on customer care no but no one is picking up the phone. There is no electricity since 6.30. Therefore you are requested to kindly rectify it as soon as possiable

Ram Dass
    I AM RESIDENT C-644 JAHANGIRPURI. LIGHT OF THE HOUSE NUMBER FROM C-641 TO 645 AND 709 TO 712 NOT COM PROPERTLY. WE MAKE THE COMPALINT SO MANY TIMES. ON COMPLAINT SOME WORKERS CAME AND PULL OUT ALL THE WIRES FROM THE BOX AND MAKE IN ONE BUNCH AND ATTACHED IN ONE WIRE THEN FIX INTO THE BOX THEY LIVES ALL THE WIRES OPENLY OUT FROM THE BOX.. WHENEVER RAIN COME OR WIND BELOW IT MAKE A SPARKING. ALL THE WIRES SPREAD HERE AND THERE OPENLY OUT FROM THE BOX. IT CAN MAKE ACCIDENT ANY TIME. YOU ARE REQUESTED TO REPLACE THE BOX AND FIX ALL THE WIRES INTO THE BOX PROPERLY.

NDPL — burn the t/f last 2 week

Respected sir
    plz change the burn t/f as soon as possible.

Jitendra kumar Sharma
    m.no.-[protected]

hare ram singh
      NDPL Delhi
      Posted:[protected] by Geeta Devi Send email

Delay for connection of new emeter
      NDPL Complaints - REQUEST FOR NEW CONNECTION
      NDPL
      Posted:[protected] by hare ram Send email

REQUEST FOR NEW CONNECTION

I have applied for new connection of electirc meter. but till date the NDPL company have not install new meter at my home. the details of the request
      request no.[protected] dated[protected].
      several times I have remind them but no action taken by them till now.
      Read comments
      meter connection is pending due to same name.but address and father name is diierent.
      Dear Sir

I received a bill of NDPL against our kno [protected] add- b4- rangmahal appt pitam pura, delhi
      amonting Rs 4050.00 for the month of may/june09, i am not agree with the amount charge by the NDPL you may look in to the matter it is to high, because of holidays house is locked half of the time and charges are unacceptable, either meeter is wrong or bill is wrong .
      please look in to the matter i will not pay this bill and not responsable for late payment

NDPL Delhi — No Supply

I am lodged the already complaint & Complaint No. 41481686 but complaint lodged Thursday . Very surprise no action left the 48 hours. Please consider the matter & immediately solve the matter.

( Mukesh Kumar Pachauri)

This is regarding street light complaint. I had registered with sub-divisional office at Nangli Poona, Delhi-36 on 23rd September, 09 and again on 12th October, 09 (No. 437662) for the street light connection disconnected by the linemen while fixing another board on the pole having eleven electricity connections. This pole is located in Prajapti Mohalla ( the pole is without any number) in village Ibrahim Pur (Proper), in Nangli Poona Sub-division area. With no street light in the mohalla, we have been facing lot of hardships. We shall appreciate if an early action is taken for making the steet light in working order again.

Suraj Bhan, H.No. 65, Village Ibrahim Pur, Delhi-110036
      Requested sir,

I am Mukesh Kumar Bhardwaj from Ladpur, Near Kanjhawala delhi, in my street i don't have street light, please kindly i am requesting to NDPL, put street lights in over street.

Thanking You

Your sensearly
      Mukesh Kumar Bhardwaj
      ([protected])
      NDPL Delhi
      Posted:[protected] by Rakesh_singh866 Send email

Delay for connection of new e-meter

REQUEST FOR NEW CONNECTION

request no.[protected] dated[protected]
      several times I have remind them but no action taken by them till now.

PLS Take any of action quickly

Rakesh_singh866
      pls transfer my meter as soon as possible...my request no is...[protected]

Saurabh Khaitan
        I applied for a meter on 18 th March but the meter has not been installed yet

The payment for the demand note was done in time
        My request no is [protected]

The Customer care says they have goofed up in writing the address of the place where the meter is to be installed
        Every time I call they say that they are looking into the matter and it will be resolved in 2 working days
        But I am calling them from the last 15 days and no progress was made on this front
        I applied for a meter on 12th AUG but the meter has not been installed yet

The payment for the demand note was done in time
        My request no is [protected]

MY PAYMNTS R-T.NO [protected]@4300/-DTD[protected]
        This is with reference to Request No. [protected] (K No. [protected] ). After all the formalities and payment of Rs. 4200.00 against Demand Note No. 468820, NDPL team has visited my house on 25.5.2010 to install the meter. But unfortunately, they refused to install the meter saying that the pole is more than 50 metres from my house and suggest me to get installed temporary meter. But it is not fair, there should be poles in our colony as there are many houses using the electricity now. Although, my house is very first from the nearer pole available (approx 50 metres).

I want permanent meter only and have paid for the same already.

Although due to much difficulties, I applied for temporary meter vide Request No. [protected], after all the formalities and I have made the payment of Rs. 900.00 against Demand Note No. 476130. But unfortunately, the meter has not been installed yet. I have been visiting the Narela Zonal Office regularly. I met with Mr. Mahesh regarding this and he sent a mail to issue the meter to the concerned department as well as to Zonal Manager Mr. Praveen Sharma ([protected]) of my area (Narela). I also met with Mr Praveeen Sharma and he assured me to install the meter soon. But no action has been taken yet.

I request you to please forward my request to your concerned department to install meter/pole.

Santosh Kumar Singh
        # [protected]

NDPL Narela — Delay in Electrical Connection [Resolved]

anandmann
          I have booked a new Electriity Connection. I submitted the Booking Amount in Cash on dated 9 mar 2009. The Demand Note No....

Kamlesh kumar
          To,
          The Chairman,
          Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum (CGRF),
          For North Delhi Power Limited,
          Sub Station Building, New Police Colony,
          Model Town II, New Delhi 110 009,

Subject:-Frequently Power Cut-off for 4 to 6 Hours Every Day (K.NO. [protected]G).

Regarding the above subject matter I would like to bring in your kind attention that we are facing big problem in continuing our small business due to frequent power cut-off for 4 to 6 hours and 8 to 12 times in a day from last 4 months.
          This situation has caused some high cost driven activities like: Less productivity, High production cost, High electricity bill and Wastage of Electricity as well.

I went up with this problem to your Rohini, Sector-11 regional office but they had no answer about this and asked me to forward this complaint to NDPL Head Office.
          At the same time, I got a clue that all this is happening just because of the theft case happening in Rithala Village and Vijay Vihar.
          But Sir, power cut-off is not a solution, catch those guys who are involved in this and penalize them with a heavy amount and long prison.
          If you will keep cutting down the power then you are ultimately harassing those consumers who are honestly using the services and paying their bill on-time.

Sir, I would like to request you to look into the matter and take necessary action to help us.

Hoping for quick and positive action in this regards.

Thanks and Regards
          Kamlesh Kumar
          Mobile No. [protected]
          Subject:-Frequently Power Cut-off for Every Day

Regarding the above subject matter We would like to bring in your kind attention that we are facing big problem due to frequent power cut-off for 4 to 6 hours and 8 to 12 times in a day from last few months.

The summer season is just comes and we are facing these kind of problems.Whenever rains starts, air blow in form of storm the electricity cut-off by the ndpl.There are so much load on the area .I think it covering whole sultan puri, kirari and prem nagar part-I part-II and some surrounding areas. I could not understand why they are not giving any solution of such kind of problems while they are getting much revenue from us. They can distribute the load so that the problem can be resolved.

We have talked from the ndpl employee they just say we are doing our works what can we do. you do whatever all of you want to complain higher authority or someone else.

There are approx lakhs of people living in these area every one is frustrated due to these kind of activities of power cut-off. May be there can be situation arise that people comes on the road against the ndpl for such kind of activity.

Sir, We would like to request you to look into the matter and take necessary action to help us so that we can live peacefully and happily and enjoy good service of NDPL.

Hoping for quick and positive action in this regards.

Ramesh Mishra & Janki Vihar welfare association

W-Block Prem Nagar-II

New Delhi-110086

Ndpl — Theft of Electricity [Resolved]

Samraat Singhania
            Mr.Anil, Sunil and Vikas Shokeen [all three are real brothers]The resident of 151/8 Mangol Pur Kalan (opposite janta flats...

Ndpl — New connection no. [Resolved]

Shashi Gupta

Subject : New conection No.[protected]

Sir,...

Ndpl — Not recieved bill timely [Resolved]

Anand Kumar
            My connection Number is [protected] and name Ramjilal S/o roopram address 2nd floor CSC shopping centre Block D pocket A ShalimarBagh...

Pradeep Kumar
            I am pradeep kumar. I have one complain against the sms which i m getting from NDPL. I am not NDPL user, but I am getting sms from your side. K no. is "[protected]" which is define in the sms and asking me about the pending bill. please correct your Ph. No. I am not your user...

Pradeep

NDPL / Electricity Bill — Commercial Charges against Residential use [Resolved]

Rajeev Rana
              Dear Team,

We have one Electricity Connection No-[protected] This meter is issued for Residential purpose...

Ndpl — Delay in Electric Connection [Resolved]

nehal20002
              Bhalaswa ZONE
              DELHI

Dear Sir
              I have booked Connection of Domestic Meter. My demand...

Ndpl — bill amount massage [Resolved]

jitander khanna
              sir
              ndpl bill amount mob.massage department is sending me wrong k.no.[protected] amount. my k.no. is [protected] j...

Nehal uddin
              Dear Concerned
              I Submit Application For Domestic Electric Connection. Month of Sep-08 after that my demand note issue 8 Sep-08 Demand no- 154414 Req No. [protected] Gr. Floor Gali No. 1, 1/2 KH No. 380-381 Saroop Ngr Delhi -42 after issued my meter installer told me 1st you completed construction. then i completed construction m.o Sep 2008. Next time of installed they told me your plaster of wall is not completed plz do complete .3rd visit they told me your wiring not proper you completed i complete 30th Sep 2008. 20 Nov 2008 .they called me 9:30 Am. and told me we are coming for installed your meter so plz come here. i told him at this time i am on the way of office not possible my brother show you demand note copy you installed but they refused due to property paper. then i told him plz come on 21 Sep 2008 I will show you all documents. Today 21 Sep 2008 when i showed all documents then they make new story its not possible on the way of wire other plot i told him in this street 8 house every house has NDPL connection through this Point . finally i suffer lot of problem again and again i absent from office due to connection and they make new story again and again. Plz do something i lost my patience. i completed frusted
              i shall be highly obliged you.
              this is to inform you that there is a big problem o[censored]nouthorised used of electricity at J.J.S.Colony, sect-25 rohini many people are facing problem for it.

Some person using there electric motor in the morning everyday

So please look after it as soon as possible

prem

I had applied for a Domectic Electric Connection on[protected] vide Request no.[protected]
              at my resident i.e. plot no.116, pocket no.11, sector 24, Rohini-110085. I received a call
              from your representative to visit my site on friday 24-07-09, but he did not turned up and
              so far no message has been received. Kindly look into the matter and do the needful at
              earliest.

thanks

ved raj sharma.

Ndpl — STREET LIGHTS [Resolved]

RAJ KUMAR YADAV
                COMPLAINT HAS BEEN REGISTERED AT No. 163726 DATED 15.9.2008 BUT NOT ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN SOFAR.

br...

anilkumarmalhotra
                most of the street lights are not working in pocket d-10 sector7 rohini, delhi having iron polls. all the feeder boxes are open and wires are lying outside the boxes. wire changed by ndpl near flat nos. 153 to 160 are lying open on the roads waiting for an untoward incident. attend immediately.
                anilmalhotra
                president, sai residents welfare society
                117, D-10, sector 7
                mobile [protected]
                NDPL HAVE FIXED SOME LIGHTS ON SOME POLE IN KESHAV NAGAR MUKTI ASHRAM BURARI CONSTIUANCY. LAST WEAK, BUT SEVERAL LIGHT NOT WORKING PROPERLY DUE SOME CONNECTION IN NOT COMPLAINT ON ST LINE.
                KINDLY LOOK IN TO THE MATER TO WORK PROPERLY
                B-246/4 KESHAV NAGAR
                DEAR SIR,
                DELHI GOVT. AND U.D.DEPARTMENT GIVE THE INSTRUCTION TO ELECTRIC COMPANY FOR INSTALLED THE STREET LIGHT ON EVERY POLLS. IN ALL UNAUTHORIZED COLONY TILL 31.3.2009. BUT NDPL NOT INTERESTED AND NOT TAKING ANY FINAL DICISSION TO INSTALL THE S.T LINE IN KESHAV NAGAR, MUKTI ASHRAM, IN BURARI CONSTITUANCY. DUE TO LEADER SHIP. COUNSLLER AND MLA WANT PUBLICITY WITHOUT ANY HARD WORK.
                LOCAL RESIDIENTAL WANT WORK AND FACILITY.
                IT IS THERE FOR REQUESTED TO HIGHER AUTHORITY KINDLY GIVE THE STRICTLY INSTRUCTION TO HIS STAFF THEN CAN INSTALL THE STREET LIGHT IN ABOVE COLONY TILL 31.3.2009.
                YOURS SINCERELY
                B-246/4, KESHAV NAGAR
                PH- [protected]
                Sir, Strreet Light is very Misuse. Kindly arrange the Set time of the Strret light, Because All the street light are On In Mornig & afternoon!!! Kindly off the street light in Morning!!!

Regard
                D.vats
                Rithala Village
                most of the street lights are not working in BLOCK-B, BLOCK-D & BLOCK A, delhi having SWITH OF polls. all the feeder boxes are open and wires are lying outside the boxes. wire changed by ndpl near flat nos. main mukti ashram road are lying open on the roads waiting for an untoward incident. SEVERAL CALL TO COUNCELLER, NDPL J.E. MR. ASHOK KUMAR, & MACHENICE MR. MUKESH, BUT THERE IS NO ACTION HAS BEEN FOR FOAR attend immediately.
                GENL SECY, KESHAV NAGAR JAN KALYAN SAMITI REGD
                B-246/4 KESHAV NAGAR, MUKTI ASHRAM, BURARI ROAD,
                MOBILE NO [protected]
                street light of Mangol puri G block is not working from 1 month. we have complaited many times through phone but there is no response till. we are facing to much problem . therefore i requested u please ease this problem as early as possible. light no. 11087

thankig you
                mohan lal
                NDPL HAVE FIXED SOME LIGHTS ON SOME POLE IN KESHAV NAGAR MUKTI ASHRAM BURARI CONSTIUANCY. LAST TWO MONTH, ALL LIGHT IS FAULT, SEVERAL COMPLAINT MADE BY PHONE COMPLAINT NO 8638 ON 6.6.2009 AND 11330 REGISTERED ON 11.7.2009 BUT THERE IS NO ACTION AT THERE END (NDPL)
                KINDLY LOOK IN TO THE MATER TO REPAIR SOON, AVOID DARKNESS.
                B-246/4 KESHAV NAGAR

Rashmi Yadav
                  Hii,
                  My name is Rashmi. I lived in Vijay Nagar Double storey. In case of dispute of my in laws they cut my electricity of a particular meter . And the NDPL company says your building have dues we don't give you electricity. Firstly pay that bill. I am very much upset. Right now i spent 2 months with out electricity.

Please tell me what should i do. That dues r not mine. Why i pay that. The whole area is double storey. every floor has separate given by the government since 1948 particion. They don't give us electricity meter.
                  DearSir/mem :plese send me my miter bill as per my miter riding we are submite bill as per my s.m.s SO plese send me bill on my adderess : B-62 shastri park ext opp check post nathu pura Burari delhi 110084 :(I hope you are attand my complaint )Sooon as well as My K:no= [protected]:Custmor name:Krishna Dhawan :Moile no :[protected]:[protected]:
                  my name is Dheeraj Pathak

add-- F-67 DDA Flats, New Ranjeet Nagar, New Delhi 110008
                  Tele Phone ---[protected],[protected]

it was second time happening. Meter Reader read wrong reading after that they are giving the bill please take attention on this part

NDPL — Electric Meter

Meeter No. KHW 20049822 Kno. [protected] is not working condition say NDPL meeter reder. Please check it and change it, immegentely.
                  Mrs, Asha Joshi
                  K.No[protected] J
                  Adress-9/38 ramesh nagar
                  New Delhi -15
                  JATINDER SINGH BHATIA

This is to inform u that my electricity meter is not working properly .so i request u to check the meter or change the elecricity meter as per ur instruction.
                  please do the needful.

harish gupta
                    I am resident of 147 Vaishali Pitam Pura, Delhi and my next door neighbour i.e. House No.148 is trying to shift the electricity box from the front of his house whcih has been installed there since last 28 years, with help of some officials illegally and with malafide intentions in order to increse the market value of his house and wants to shift it in front of some other house or place. I wish your office to take notice of this fact and not let this happen otherwise we would be forced to file a writ before the High Court.
                    Its good to see such types of sites which will help the people who don't have time to visit the office or to file written copy before the office.

vikas sharma
                      Our electricity has been disturbed from Saturday noon 19th July; the main wire has been damaged and fell down in main street. It was very risky for every one in street. We registered complained 9-12 times with a gap of every 2 hours but every time the NDPL call centre gave us new complaint number & give service time of 2 hours. No line man comes from Saturday to Monday noon.

No action has been taken any of the services centers from NDPL side.

Than I again contact at NDPL call centre & tell all of story to a person with all complaint numbers. I also registered complained on internet.

I said to person in NDPL call center that I call a PCR van if no action has been taken from your end.

After half an hour a line man come & joined the main cable without taped on it, but no electricity come till now on 22nd July at my home. The line man says we receive order only for joint the wire not other complaint against electricity.

We call an electrician & check our wiring, he says the problem is in NDPL meter not in house wiring.

PLEASE HELP US & FELLOW CUSTOMERS LIKE US.

My last call centre complaint number is 5198097
                      My last inter net complaint number is NDPL022662
                      sub- complaint for heavy power fluctuation .

My last call centre complaint number is 5044387.

but we have no responce from any ndpl technician.
                      Faulty Meter
                      Our electricity has been disturbed from Dec 08 onwards; we have registered a complaint as our residence’s monthly electricity bills for the last 2 months is 15, 000 and 18, 000.We use TWO A/C, TV & FRIDGE only.

We have repeatedly requested and complained to the local EB office and No action has been taken so far but EB has disconnected the power supply with out informing us.

We have called an electrician & checked; he says the problem is in the meter.

PLEASE HELP US & FELLOW CUSTOMERS LIKE US.
                      Sub:- Meter is not working from the 2.1.2009.

I am vipin kumar, lived at Budh vihar Phase I, U-1/46. My Meter no. [protected]E is not working fromm the 2.1.09. I registered the complaint onling in your helpling no. 66111912 on 2.1.09. My complaint no is [protected] dated 2.1.09, but nobody came for the repair & replace my meter.
                      so I request to you plz you repair & replace my meter as soon possible, so that we did not face a problem ahead.

Vipin kumar S/O Sh. Shankar Lal