Nike India
Nike India Pvt. Ltd.

Nike India Customer Care

Website:
TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Ground & 1st Floor, Olympia Building, No. 66/1 Bagmane Tech Park, CV Raman Nagar
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Load

Nike India Complaints & Reviews

I placed an order online for two pairs of nike epic react flyknit. Same pair, one in size 4 and one in size 7. My location...
Have been calling and writing to the nike consumer care about the exchange of faulty shoes. Nobody picks up on the consumer...

I have purchased the attach photographs shoes from the aurthorise dealer of Nike at Sirsa before 1 year at the time of purchase the dealer has given warranty of 1 year after using the shoes the net of the shoes got tear down I approach to the dealer for claming the warranty but the dealer dosn’t Respond to me neither he replace the shoes nor he repair. Therefore I’m requesting either replace my shoes or if not possible at least repair my shoes as per reputation of Nike company
nike shoes from sirsa dealer
Mar 19, 2019

Hi team,

I bought a nike shoe from jabong website order details - order id[protected] placed on mon,...

I bought these shoes online from Myntra(November 10, 2018). Order No[protected]-2937801

It had 6 months warranty period.
    The shoes are damaged and I want to replace them.
    The Nike store is not ready and has asked to get it replaced by Myntra.
    Myntra informs me that Nike stores are responsible for replacement.

Extremely disappointed by the actions of both parties.
    Kindly Help.
    nike men grey air max invigor print running shoes
    Mar 06, 2019

Respected sir,
      Pfa
      I had purchased a pair of sports sleeper manufactured and sold by wadhwaniya sports and fashion pvt ltd, shop no. 03, groumd floor, umergaon building, dr. Ambedkar road, parel, mumbai:-400012.

I purchased a pair of sleeper from nike showroom around 3 month back with a warranty of 1 year, but within the three month (After buying the sleeper) it got damaged. I visited the nike store from where i got these sleeper and asked them to replace these sleeper (As the sleeper got damaged due to quality issue). Belt is damaged.

The shoes are not upto the mark the way the pasting has come out from all sides. I would request for a replacement for my shoes at the earliest possible.

Here are the details of the product
      Invoice no. Sc3276, dated.14/11/2018 time.12.20pm
      Customer name:-chintan chavan
      Branch:-wsfpl parel i (4001)
      Product name:-833808
      Hsn code:[protected]

Plz reply me as soon as possible.
      product is very bad quality
      product is very bad quality
      Feb 27, 2019

We have purchased Nike make Shoes on 25.11.2018 with invoice no:S18/6017
      and model No:[protected] and shoes has been damaged within the three months hence kindly arrange to replace the same.And already we visited the factory store and shown the damaged shoes to manager.
      But sill the replacement confirmation not received till date

I placed order on snapdeal recently and got clones / fakes nike shoes

I want snapdeal or nike to take those fakes away and return my money back at earliest. If not i will have to take further more action against the company.

Snapdeal quotes the prices for original goods and gives discounts under which they are sending duplicates. I would recommend nike to take interest in saving their brand image
        Feb 23, 2019

Nike India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        I had ordered nike light force 3 shoes from myntra and i got duplicate shoes from mynra there was no nike box and nontag of nike and the quality of the shoes was also not good i ma sharing the photos with you and also the glu was coming out of the soul.

I had bought nike shoes on 12 november 2018 and now, it's polyester (Cloth) got tored from inside. And, it's under warranty right now! I have the bill. And, i had wored these shoes atleast 10 times and it's teared both the right and left shoe i didn't expected this from nike such a good brand for shoes and sports clothing before i had also purchased the nike sneaker shoes but, it was average but this is worst its to sensitive n tored after a normal wear.
          Feb 21, 2019

Nike India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, i bought nike shoes form nike factory outlet on[protected]. I am feeling uncomfortable with right side shoes. Left shoes is comfortable i need to remove right shoe after sometime. I mailed to customer support they asked me for bill, pic and address i sent all to them. Now they are not replying me. I sent a mail twice.
            I am not using my new shoes. I did everything, size also correct. Its manufacturing fault.
            Feb 19, 2019

Feb 21, 2019
            Updated by Vimal Dhiman
            no update till now

Dear team,
              I have purchased nike shoe from chhattarpur shop (Kapil agencies : nike factory outlets)

After...

I bought a pair of shoes on[protected] and i am not finding it good. I went to nike store which is located in phoneix mall whitefield main road, mahadevpura, bengaluru and asked for refund told them that i am not comfortable while wearing it. Or either make a receipt whenever i will find something good i will buy it. They completely denied that they won't refund the money or in replacement buy something right away.

I would like to say that i have had complete trust in a nike product, and purchased these shoes. I have to say that i am very disappointed with the services.
              I am attaching the shoe picture along with bill

Invoice no - nk249/06114
              Feb 18, 2019

Nike India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I brought nike downshifter 8 from amazon. They were sold by s3 sports india, pitampura, new delhi. They cost ₹3995. When i searched nike downshifter 8 on nike.com they were not the same as mine, they were of black colour and had a totally different pattern whereas mine are celestial teal and silver, also i couldn’t find them in the downshifter category. Also, i’m not sure if they are original so please guide to know whether they are original or not by some kind of bar code scanner or something.
                Feb 19, 2019

Nike India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nike lebron x12 green blue basketball.42 i have ordered on 24 jan 2019 but delivery has been not done yet and when i open...
                  Hi, i had purchased nike vapor 12 club mg shoes on 14th jan from myntra.com site.
                  The right shoe has an issue with...

Hi this is musaddique quraishi i have ordered a shoes from snapdeal few days ago, but i have placed a return for that as i have not been satisfied with the product the product is damaged and 1st copy, but there hasn't been any progress on the return. I hope that you do this soon. My email is [protected]@gmail.com
                  And mobile number is - [protected]
                  Order id - [protected]
                  product are damaged nike shoe
                  Aug 6, 2021
                  Feb 08, 2019

Hi Musaddique,

We are sorry for the unpleasant experience you’ve been through. Please share your order ID so that we can get this checked on priority.

Thanks!
                  Team Snapdeal"
                  Hi Musaddique,

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. As we truly value each of our customer’s happiness. We've noted the details and will connect with you at the earliest and help you out.

Thanks!
                  Team Snapdeal

Please take severe action against these online fraudsters (Snapdeal, amazon, flipkart). They are selling first copy of all...
                    I purchased a hoodie from nike store the product got defected after using some days... I requst them to refund my amount,...

Gentlemen,

Sub: complaint against nike shoes - supplied by you
                    Ref: your invoice no.5069726-g1805406 dt.17.01.2019 for rs.7, 995/-

Good day.

Please refer to our purchase of nike shoes - 1 pair, vide your captioned invoice, for my son's specific usage, and my son asked to get the foot mapping and gait analusis for proper fitting. But your sale staff recommended and promised that the said shoes are specially made for flat leg people. As per sale staff word we brought the shoe,.

My son feels it's not comfortable for his usage, aggravating his medical condition and hence not satisfied with the product supplied by you and i came to your showroom to return the goods, but i deeply regret to mention that i couldn't get any responsive treatment, as a customer from a company of your repute!!.

Now, i would like to know whether you have viewed the matter seriously and lodged my complaint in your system, against my personal request, for replenishment or refund of the amount paid to you.

Please do the needful and avoid unpleasantness ; as otherwise i will be forced to take adequate steps against you and your company!

Looking forward to your utmost co-operation and your business reply, per return mail,

Thanking you in anticipation,

Yours truly,

S. Sridhar
                    Feb 03, 2019

Nike India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    I purchase nikeair max 2017 blue running shoes at 27 oct 2018 from snapdeal order id [protected] which are broken plz replace my shoes

Firstly am a big fan of Nike, n I have couple of Nike shoe pairs .. Recently in Goa I have taken a pair but is found faulty. Pls call 91 [protected]. About shoe am getting pain at my little finger when wearing the shoe . It is for both the legs . There was a stricing done to shoe .. I think it was not the correct place.

I have purchased a nike shoe from e-commerce store (Myntra). At the time of purchasing the warranty period was mentioned as 1 year. Now, in my product many problem like manufacturer defect has been arising. So, i had a conversation with myntra customer service related to this issue. They are taking reference of the current status of same product on his outlet which is being displayed 6 months warranty with different price (Less than my paid amount). And, they are not looking at it.
                      manufacturer defect in the product within warranty period.
                      Jan 27, 2019