Nike India
Nike India Pvt. Ltd.

Nike India Customer Care

Website:
TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Ground & 1st Floor, Olympia Building, No. 66/1 Bagmane Tech Park, CV Raman Nagar
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Load

Nike India Complaints & Reviews

I bought a nike deodorant from amazon order no[protected] which was ordered on 13th october 2018 and was delivered...
I bought one shoe from nike factory outlet at jail road, tilak nagar, new delhi. I tried the shoe on right foot it was comfortable...

I am jishnu nair and i have this complaint about the miss fit of the shoes that i have bought a month before. I bought nike liteforce 3 mid[protected] from dianby vazhuthakad trivandrum kerala. I usually wear size 8. But this shoes which was my dream shoe which i bought for rs 3695 are really uncomfortable and my leg ache after wearing them for almost a day. Pls help me with this problem.
Oct 20, 2018

Dear sir

I bought a pair of nike shoes for the very first time from nike store in ambala city a two or three months ago. Now the sole of the shoe is coming off. I want my shoes to be replaced and what are the procedures to be followed? It's worth 6500 bucks. And if this is the quality nike is offering, i am not gonna buy any of it's products in future.
    shoes sole is coming off of it.
    Oct 19, 2018

Nike India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want claim my nike shoe woomero 13 blue color maine nike ko mai 19 september ko kiya tha but. Waha say baar baar mujhe ek hi msg ata hai hum apse contact kerenge. Mai store per bhi gaya selct city walk mall saket. Waha mr diapk ko maine shoe change kerne kay liye kaha. Unhone kaha apruval ayega. To sir change kar denge. Mujhe or kitna wait kerna hoga. Iam satisfiald your service. Mai kici ko bhi kabhi future may sajest nahi kerunga ki nike say kuch buy kere. Deepakkumar [protected] deepakkumar [protected]@gmaiĺ.com

Updated by deepak [email protected]
      Nike india plz mujhe apki taraf say wait kertw huye kafi din ho gaye hai. Maine first mail . 19 sep18 ko ki thi .
      Updated by deepak [email protected]
      Meri warnty 6 octuber 18 last thi . Mai nike ko 19 september say mail ker raha hu. Abhitak nike ki taraf say mujhe koi call nahi aya na.

I have purchased lebron 12 basketball shoes on amazon. The shoe came with a nike packing too but when i scanned the barcode on box it’s not showing up any details even on amazon. I want to know if the product received is original or not. I called up amazon customer service team to know about the genuinity of the product to which they replied asking me to contact nike service team.

Qr no. [protected]
        Lebron 12
        Black org
        43 size

Nike India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want to raise your concern regarding the inappropriate behavior of the manager who works in nike outlet based at ambala chandigarh expressway, zirakpur.
          I just had the worst experience of my life, i cant imagine how low can an employee go... It's very sad that the manager of nike outlet mr. Aman deep dhingra is a pathetic man what he does that i have a complaint regarding my nike shoes (Pegasus 33 model), i explained him the problem that within 4 months of my purchase the shoe got damaged from the side but he wasn't ready to listen he was speaking very rudely saying repeatedly that it's not company fault we cant do anything i explained him although it's a "running shoes"which has an mrp of rs10, 500 it cannot get ruined in just 4 months??? And guess what i found out!! I went to the store after a month and i got to know the shoe has been rejected, this # manager was absent luckily, and one of the assistant head coach told me very politely that sir it got cancelled i asked him how and he showed me the mail and the pictures which they send and guess what?? This pathetic # aman deep dhingra did not send those pictures specifically from where it's been damaged, i just found out and felt devastated.. Its disgusting what he had done.
          I would definitely like you to respond.
          I
          I
          Oct 17, 2018

Nike India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had bought a Nike football boots from a retail store which costed me around 8k rupees. Within two months the shoe got defected physically on the left foot side shoe. One of the studs came off. And while buying I was clearly told that I would be getting a new one if anything happens to the shoe within the first six months. The same thing is even written clearly on the bill or receipt that I got while I bought the shoe. Now when I went back to same retail store and enquired about the process the store manager seemed like putting a false blame on me by indirectly telling me that the defect was purposefully done by me. He also tried his best assuring me that I have a very little chance of getting a new shoe. I'm still waiting for his call and need to know the steps I can take against the company Nike if they don't follow up with their rules.
            Oct 17, 2018

Nike India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is regarding pair of shoes i bought from nike factory outlet in paschim vihar, new delhi-110063br...

I hd purchase a nike shoe from nike factory outlet in sec 14 gurgaon
              After machine wash there is defect in shoe. Nike factory store & customercare not responding. From last 10 days. Also send a mail to them.
              Nike customercare also not pickup phone.
              Also send them reminder.
              This is such a bad experience with nike.
              Customer service is not good for consumer.
              Oct 11, 2018

Nike India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased nike flip flop but the bottom nike swoosh has vanished in one month of purchase. I have warranty period of three months so I approached the store to replace my flip flop but they denied to accept it saying that the warranty is applicable for cuts and stitching defecy only . Please help i am attaching oics of the disappeared swoosh...
                nike swoosh vanished in 1 month
                Oct 11, 2018

Nike India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

A gap has formed between the sole and body material. The binding is coming off. This may widen with prolonged use. I hardly used for 5 months. '

This shoe was bought on 15th april 2018 frm nike showroom at mahipalpur, delhi. Had used it only very few times and the issue happened during a basketball game.

I have spent a fortune on this shoes. Need immediate action on this.

I need a replacement for the shoes.
                  Oct 09, 2018

Oct 09, 2018
                  Updated by Allen Meshach
                  [protected]@gmail.com

i have already mailed across to consumercare.[protected]@nike.com
                  I am reguler costumer of this brand but this time Quality was pathetic .tearing of[censored]pper side.its been five months the bottom of the shoes is giving up.i just want to replace it or refund it as soon as possible..Because this pair of shoes very fast deffected so please confirm my request
                  Rohit Rana

Suryansh pathania's reply, Oct 10, 2018
                  I am reguler costmer of this brand but this time Quality was pathetic .tearing off upper side.its been five months the bottom of the shoes is giving up.i just want to replace it or refund it as soon as possible.
                  Rohit Rana

Hi itz me abhishe walia
                    M buy a nike track pant from myntra rp 3700 m just 2 time useing nd m wash with hands. Nd after wash itz looks like 3 yrs old product m give to return req mhntra after few dayz he reply me nike brand say to myntra itz wash problem nike is bis brand nd after one wash colour faded sir 3700 is big amount for me plz sir solve my issue as soon my num is [protected] nd dis num is resisterd with myntra i hope u help me dear sir if after one wash ur product clr going itz very shame for brand
                    nike track pant

Updated by AbhishekWalia
                    And when m buying itz 3700 nd nd with three months warranty but m use only 25 dayz
                    i would like to tell that i had bought nike airmax 2017 edition from snapdeal india 3 montsh ago and the shoe is making squeaky noise, and as far as i think the inner sole of shoe is damaged ( the air section ) . i only used the shoes for jogging . i would like my shoe to be replaced or i want the money back .
                    Hai, iam hear to change my slippers because of its as been tarde left side left stap so please kindly make note on that and give an approval to chance my slippers thanking you.

Madhan Micky's reply, Oct 16, 2018
                    Want to change my slippers it as been tared

I had purchased a nike air jordan t-shirt from the nike santacruz west store linking road on 1
                      St september, 2018.
                      Due to size issues and my non availability from 1st to 26th i called up the store on 27th sept to ask them whether i could exchange he product to which the store employee said he would ask the manager and let me know after an hour i have all the tags and invoice copy. The t-shirt is not used at all just the tags are removed and kept aside.

After an hour when i called the same employee picked up the phone he asked me whether i had all the bills and whether the tags were attached to which i replied yes but the tag is removed so he said and told me to hold the line so that he can ask the manager, after a while he told me to come to the store as he got approval from the store manager ajit gupta.

When i reached the store he examined the t-shirt and said there is a mild smell of a deodorant coming from it so i asked it how can it be when it’s not used to which he replied it might be from when someone tried it on in the trial room of the shop he himself said that. Personally i wasn’t getting the smell which they claimed to be getting and suddenly both the manager mr. Ajit gupta and the store employee refused to exchanged directly because of the reason that the tag was not attached to the t-shirt when i cleary mentioned on the phone that the tag was off still that employee assured me on the phone that it would get exchanged after taking approval from the manager ajiy gupta. When i asked the name of employee they refused to give me the name and the manager denied that no one told i am or got his confirmation about the exchange.

Is this how you treat your customers? The staff was hostile and non-cooperative.

The manager started arguing with me and told me contact customer care and said even if i got torn t-shirt he actually said “faad ke leke aao mai le lunga” i mean who talks that way to customers and the customer care approval he would exchange it then but he can’t do anything else and didn’t even apologies for speaking rudely.

I told them if they would’ve said no on the phone i wouldn’t go because i understand you have policies but still they called me there insulted me, falsely accused me of giving them a product which has been used and claiming there was an odor coming from the t-shirt when apart from that they found no other mistake.

I request you to strictly take action against the manager mr. Ajay gupta because he doesn’t know what his employees are doing with customers and wasting their time by calling them and denying service and request you to approve my exchange request i have genuine reasons for the exchange and the t-# is unused.
                      nike air jordan t shirt

Dear sirs,
                        I have sent an email to consumercare. [protected]@nike. Comon 26th sep 2018. No reply at all from ur side and...

Dear nike,
                        I just wanted to know the genuiness of the nike product sold by online shopping application snapdeal. Are they selling genuine nike products? Last time i bought one running pant but it didnt last a single day. Snapdeal is offering nike product in very low price.. Kindly let us inow the genuiness of the product sopd through snapdeal as it is lowering the ratings of nike. Link attached...https://m.snapdeal.com/product/nike-grey-polyester-lycra-trackpants/[protected]?utm_term=357_580_Web_W...
                        Oct 05, 2018

Nike India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        I have Recieved defective nike football shoes from Jabong, shoe warranty is 6 months however there is a stitching defect which i got to know while playing.
                        Please look into this matter.

Snapdeal is selling fake products in your name. I have got 1 nike jordan trackpants which looks completely fake. Product quality is fake.
                          I can share the link because snapdeal is not a small brand and people have faith in nike about their quality.
                          I can share the material with you.
                          [protected]@gmail.com.

I want to have an urgent action against the brand as well as seller or snapdeal.
                          Oct 05, 2018

Nike India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased nike track pant from jabong and within 2 month of it's usage it was worn out. Stitching also seems to be poor...

Hi team,
                            I had bought top variant of nike running shoes last year around feb2017 from saket mall store for aprox rs. 13, 000.
                            The shoe was working fine for 5 months after which it's right leg pair started giving trouble plus the shoe got some stain which was not going even after wash. I went to the store, but it had shifted and the new store did not entertain because they could not find my bill. I had gone abroad for few months and again went there as the shoe started to worn out from the back. They said we can't solve this issue as it's a franchise and warranty period is only 6 months. I went to the store again last month and they asked me to write a complaint online.
                            I am attaching the pics of that shoe. Please look at the condition as it is giving me shoe bit from the back. I understand i went to the store after 6 months, but the problem was apparent only after 6 months. Plus, thee original store was closer and then i had to travel abroad.
                            All certain done, i don't expect that if i buy shoe from a brand like nike that too it's top variant that costed me 13k, would not last for even a year.
                            Please help me!
                            issue with nike running shoes
                            Oct 02, 2018

Oct 02, 2018
                            Updated by Nimisha Jolly
                            I M unable to attach the complete pic. Can you please call me and we can discuss over call

I am a long distance runner based in mumbai, india. I am nike brand loyal and have done my 10k, 21k, hill marathon and endurathon runs wearing only nike shoes.

Yesterday, i bought nike air zoom vomero 12 shoes from the factory outlet of nike at dahisar check naka, mumbai.

While practicing i find shoes quite unfriendly, excessively heavy and uncomfortable.

I need to replace the same with light weight shoe, do not mind even if costlier than this

Can someone help.