Nokia India Customer Care

Nokia Gurgaon Customer Care Number – +91 1272 3030 3838

Nokia Noida Customer Care Number – +91 120 3030 3838

View More Information...

Bad

Nokia India related photos (927)

Nokia India Complaints & Reviews

bharatpriya
I purchased nokia lumia720 nearly year back but in this past 1 yr the mobile has been in your factory for more then 5 times, every time there is some hardware problem either it is memoary hardware, auto sensor, or sometimes charging issue ..most of the time it is in your factory for servicing.I purchased this mobile just in the name of NOKIA but it is not up to the marks .I am really fed up with instrument and need the refund for that or replace with new one of same amount .I spent18000/- for that and also purchased the extended warranty for 2yr for Rs 600/-. My mobile is still in your factory.iam totally unsatisfied with your product and need immediate action regarding that .You can check the servicing records of your in servicing of this mobile following are the detail NCC CODE[protected] IMEI NO [protected] MODEL NOKIA LUMIA 720

[Aug 28, 2014] Nokia India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Madhusmita Subhadarsini
    I have bought Nokia Handset(XL, Bright Green) on 22/06/2014 from AM Mobile Telecom Pvt. Ltd., Shop:039B, Metropolis Mall, Highland Park, Garia, Kolkata:700094 . Since the 2nd Day your product had not been performed well.The screen of the handset got blank, maximum applications were not supported, the headphone was not working properly . When I went to that shop they didnot want to listen anything saying "till now we dont get any complain from the customers, we cant help you" and suggested me to the customer care. I have showed the handset at a Nokia care, 233, Diamond Harbour Road, Near Pathak Para Bus Stop, Behala, Kolkata, West Bengal 700034. There they initially didnt take it very seriously and finally they kept it on[protected] assuring it would get repaired by 31st of Jul 2014.Even after giving several reminders they could only say that they are not getting the parts from the head office. After lodging several complaints they finally said"we got the parts still itz not working, we are sending it to Nokia factory on 9th Jul". Then when ever i calld them to know about the status they were unable to confirm it.then again when i initiated a consumer complain i got a call from Nokia customer Care n they said it will get repaired in two days.After that neither I received any cal from them nor my cell phone back.On 19th when I call customer care then again said it ll get repaired in 2-3 days and they sent a mail with a complain no. I would request consumer complain department to kindly tak the necessary action against it. Please provide me with a new one or get my whole amount back. I am highly dissatisfied with this disgusting service of NOKIA.

Highly dissatisfied with Nokia service

Muneernsm

I purchased a Mobile Phone-NOKIA LUMIA 720 (SERIAL/IMEI No: [protected]) from WM CELL ACESESS PRIVATE LIMITED ( NOKIA
      PRIORITY DEALER), BROOKE FIELDS, COIMBATORE
      on 27.03.2014. Soon after the purchase
      (excatly on 28.03.2014), the Phone showed battery back up issue and
      over heating problem. I have Reported the same thing on 31.03.2014 and phone
      was handed over to the shop in the packed condition demanding Replacement. The
      Nokia priority dealer confirmed replacement within 1 week time. But on 01.04.2014, they informed that the Replacement is not possible as the phone was having only
      software issue. They also told that they have launched a complaint in the Nokia
      care Coimbatore on 01.04.2014 stating very low battery back up.Later on it was
      informed that the software was updated
      to BLACK and issue was solved from Nokia
      care, Coimbatore. They confirmed that the Mobile phone will not show any more
      issues and returned back to me on 04.04.2014.

But the Mobile Phone started showing the same issues intermittently
      after the return of the Phone. I
      informed the dealer the issue. But they were not ready to replace the mobile
      phone this time and told to give to the nearest Nokia care for service. But day by day, the issues started increasing
      – the back up decreased gradually and the heating become high.

Ultimately the Mobile phone was dead on 17.08.2014 and
      returned back the phone to my nearest Nokia care- HAPPY CREATIONS, LAN-SHIP
      MALL, CALICUT-KERALA on 18.08.2014 ( Job sheet No:[protected]/140818/019). The
      Nokia care informed that they are sending the phone to the Head office and will
      resolve the issue very fast.

But till now I have not received any reply from Nokia side and
      I am not ready to wait any more . I need immediate replacement for my Mobile
      Phone as the phone is having manufacturing defect to my knowledge. I was not
      able to use a branded Nokia Phone without complaint for atleast 15 days. I
      never expected such a poor quality Mobile phone and irresponsible service behavior from Nokia .

Kindly find the attached invoice details and service job
      sheet for your Reference

Expecting a very fast reply from Nokia side.

Thanking You

Mobile: [protected]

Mail id: [protected]@gmail.com

Nokia lumia 720 complaint
      Nokia lumia 720 complaint

[Aug 27, 2014] Nokia India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

dharmendra5
        Dear Sir i want to know that i have nokia liumia 720 with windows 8 in warranty. i was go to nokia care(yeshwant plaza, indore(M.P.) India) to update software windows8 to 8.1, but employee of nokia care said to me 100 rs/-- charges apply for update software. so i want to know, it is policy of nokia company. if yes so why are you providing updation in warranty, please stop your bad services in ind

[Aug 26, 2014] Nokia India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

akjjacob
          i have submitted my nokia x mobile to
          Mobility Solutions
          Address: Vijay Tower, 1st Floor, Opp. Indian Oil Petrol Pump, Karamana
          PO 695002, Trivandrum, Kerala, India
          Phone: [protected]
          on 23rd july 2014 following a touch pad complaint, it has passed a month
          and no reply from nokia .I bought the phone in april 2014.I really
          regret choosing noka x.my job card number is 7634.

dhritimanpaul
            I, Dhritiman Paul, have visited to Nokia Care Centre situated at Barrackpore (M/s Syscomp Infotech P Ltd, 4/2, S N Banerjee Road, Barrackpore Shopping Arcade, Upper ground floor, Barrackpore-700120, WB, India, Ph [protected]/2525) for complete change of FACIA of my mobile Nokia X2 on 31.07.2014. They have chaged the FACIA partially and asked to change the remaining portion within 1 week as the parts was not available with them at that time. They have asked to pay the total bill amount of Rs 1850.00 and I have paid total amount on that day seems to be good reputation of NOKIA. The center representative (lady of counter no 6) have told me that they will call me within 1 week to replace the remaining portion. Not getting any call within 1 week, I have visited 4 times for the same. All times they have told that the parts are not available and have ordered to the company. Now as a customer how many times I will be harassed from NOKIA centre. I am using others company's mobile also and their service center's behaviour is too good. Now my request if the parts is not available with NOKIA, please return my money on good faith. Thanking you, Dhritiman Paul M: [protected] E-Mail: [protected]@gmail.com Address: 14/5, Panchanantala Street, Rishra, WB-712248.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

hp vellalar
              I am Hariprakhaash I had given Nokia Mobile Phone model 308 with IMEI Num - [protected] to Nokia Care, Multiple Mobile Care, NCC Code - 329_465550, # 306 Sri Gokulam Towers, 100 Feet Road, Gandhipuram, Coimbatore for servicing the following complaints 1.Touch & Display Problem 2. Fast battery Discharging 3.problem pertaining to call receiver for the call made from this mobile, hear only very low to nil voice The same was registered in Job sheet #[protected]/140818/038 The target date given by the service center is on 20th Aug, after i followed it up on 21st they update that its not ready & after that i repeatedly followed up via phone & they said its was ready only after 2 days from target date, i had to take permission from office to reach there, then i found it was not ready for point # 3, then i left again without receiving and i received a call from the center stating that it was ready for point # 3, again i took permission to go back there to find it was not ready. Totally 2 permissions & energy, time lost for the service center giving wrong information. The Mobile is still with them, i made it elaborate so that if there is someone who cares & walks the talk for Brand Nokia, pls attend to this & help me get the serviced mobile . I work as Regional Manager for Indian Region Business Development in a Pvt ltd & have been using Nokia mobiles (5 models currently used) for past 10 years. I can be reached @ hari.[protected]@gmail.com & +91 [protected] Thanks & would be appreciative if you care for the same.

[Aug 23, 2014] Nokia India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ranjith Kumar
                Hi Nokia India, I bought Nokia Lumia 720 from flipkart 3 months back In chennai Yesterday while travelling in bus mobile just fell down from my hand, when i picked up screen is cracked, gorilla glasses is used it doesn't break easily, i went to Nokia care about repair they told it will charge around 8000 in nungambakkam, and 7500 in anna nagar, mobile cost 17 k but they are asking 8k for screen replacement, why they are not digitizers, lcd and touch is working properly, but they will change only the entire screen, why the nokia service centre are like these, i bought this mobile because of brand name digitizer screen are available for 1150 in some ecommerce sites and just bcoz u guys doesn't change it individually i have to spend 8k? i have read on windows forums that at some places that some guys got it repaired at discounted price because there phone was in warranty and some guys called different nokia care centers and they were telling different prices, i am not ready to spend 8k, so please provide me a complete solution My Name:Ranjithkumar, mobile:[protected] Location:chennai IMEI :[protected]

Nokia Lumia 720 - Touch Digitizer Cracked
                Nokia Lumia 720 - Touch Digitizer Cracked

My Complaint is not yet resolved please provide me a good solution.

Dasgupta2014
                  Would like to share my horrible experience with Nokia XL.

June 19th 2014 me and my sister bought Nokia XL from
                  Nokia Priority Store - Cellular World, Rameshwar Tower, Shimpoli Road, Boriveli
                  West, Mumbai.

Our requirement was very simple as in we wanted a handset with
                  dual SIM and which can connect to social media applications like whatsapp,
                  facebook etc…

We specifically asked the sales representatives at store about accessibility to whatsapp since
                  today it’s the most preferred chat application.

Sales person at the store confirmed us that Nokia XL being a
                  multimedia handset whatsapp is for sure accessible, after we billed both the
                  handsets the sales exec downloaded whatsapp application in our handsets however
                  it failed to login. The executive then took help of his colleagues and after
                  many trials the reason given to us was due to weak network connectivity whatsapp
                  is not allowing us to login. Since poor network connectivity was beyond their
                  control we left the store thinking we’ll try it after some time from home.

Soon in a day or 2 we realized how we were fooled and what
                  scrap we have bought. I’ve tried to list down a few frustrating facts about
                  Nokia XL -

No access to whatsapp (cheapest of handset available
                  today in the market has whatsapp and other social media connectivity).
                  During long phone calls when the screen goes to
                  energy saving mode (becomes dark), the phone doesn’t comes to its normal
                  functional mode no matter how much you try, the only option left is to force
                  shutdown and restart the instrument.
                  During an active call if you want to switch over
                  any other option like phonebook or message to refer anything, this handset does
                  not allows you to come back to the main screen even when your call is over and
                  you want to end the call the only option left is reboot the instrument.
                  Poor FM reception - the FM/Radio connectivity is
                  so poor that you cannot listen to a song clearly without interruption/voice
                  break even when you are in the mid of a city like Mumbai.
                  Poor internet connectivity – internet
                  connectivity in this handset is so poor that you have to literally struggle to
                  open a simple website like google search, we are using Vodafone, Docomo, Airtel
                  and Aircel connections when same sim cards
                  are used in our old handsets ( Samsung ) internet connection is perfectly fine.

The handset is heavy almost as if you are
                  holding a 1 kilogram weight in your palm.

After such a disappointing experience we feel being cheated
                  by a company like Nokia which was till recent past almost synonymous to mobile
                  handset. We have lost all faith from the brand Nokia and now urge the Nokia
                  grievance redressal board to arrange for
                  a full refund of the price we paid for these 2 handsets.

My invoice details are as below –

Store name – Cellular World, Boriveli West – Mumbai.

Invoice # 00534 & 000535

Invoice dt – 19th June ‘14

Invoice amount – Rs.[protected]*2)

Looking forward to a prompt response.

Dasgupta

Ph - [protected]

[Aug 21, 2014] Nokia India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Gaganpreet Singh Malhotra
                    Hello, this is Gaganpreet from Amritsar. I'm using a Nokia 808 Pureview. Few days back, a sharing function in my gallery stopped working, which earlier allowed me to share the pictures from my phone's photo gallery directly to Social Networking Site Facebook. The photo sharing app by Nokia(hereinafter referred to as 'company') called '808 Pureview Photos' has been pulled from Facebook as well. As a loyal customer, I always appreciated the acts of the company. But this deactivation of service is simply a backstab for customers like us. Everybody around the globe is worried as the company initially stated that the device mentioned above will be officially supported till 2016. "http://conversations.nokia.com/2011/05/26/stephen-elop-in-china-time-for-a-challenger-mindset-video/" The support was ended in 2013; and now the integrated functions are malfunctioning due to app pulldown. Please provide a genuine answer, or release source-code of OS to Custom ROM Developers. Looking forward for a satisfactory answer. Thank You!

Facebook image sharing from Symbian Belle FP2 now broken

moss2510
                      Hi, i had purchased the unit in april and the seems to be faulty. the display and the back cover are a misfit. took the unit to nokia service and they denied the service saying that the unit was preopened. NOKIA has denied service for this. i want a replacement unit for this. i spoke to flipkart support and they advised to file for a DOA. you may not be able to see the misfit clearly in the pictures but its there. also i will attach the nokia job sheet as well. now flipkart approved for DOA but NOKIA doesnt want to give a DOA form. i need a responce from flipkart ASAP. Name: Mohsin contact : [protected] lacation : Bangalore

bad, very bad
                      i still didnt get any response
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Nokia India — too much heating on the part which is kept on the ear

rija
                        I bought a Nokia Lumia 630 . After charging for 8 Hours I started using the phone .The ear piece was getting too hot that...
                        Complaint category Mobile Handsets

Rajdip Mitra
                        This is very BIG Issue form NOKIA SERVICE CENTER Hyderabad India. I have Lumia 720 some how my phone got stuck! I went to Nokia service center Amerpet Hyderabad, they said problem with touch pad only and we don't have touch pad in our stock right now.Still 40days I am waiting for my phone but I have not get any solution on that. I am suggesting to NOKIA if you don't have the proper services you can Kill the Product itself (Lumia 720) and I would like suggest to all my friends colleagues don't go for LUMIA 720.

Nokia spare parts are not available in India

[Aug 19, 2014] Nokia India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Updated by Rajdip Mitra Aug 19, 2014
                        Anyone can give a solution on this???

akhilesh kumar tiwari 1984
                          Hi all,

Service Request No. is 1-[protected]
                          Jobsheet Number is :[protected]/140813/030

This mail is to infarm you that i have submit my nokia XL divice at nokia
                          care Okhla new delhi branch with Ms. Jamila in prasence of Manager Mr.
                          Shubham have mention all the issues in this email which is related to the
                          complaint and clearly said that google apps and whatsapp will not work in
                          this divice anytime do whatever you can, after that also he was asking
                          again and again same thing what is the issue in the divice and not
                          submitting the divice in his center, then i can nokia customer service
                          aand during the conversation i spoke to Priyanka and she was also asking
                          same question after read the same email then i asked to transfer call to
                          manager or team leader thes after long wait she transfered call to Mr.
                          Rahul again he was asking same thing and he spoke to nokia care manager
                          also and Mr. Shubham said that there is no issue with divice and refuse to
                          submit the divice .
                          After long conversation he said that he will submit the divice and on
                          jobsheet
                          (which is attached with this email) he mention that there is no problem
                          with the Handset, and he gave me some advise andtold me that this divice
                          will not go anywhere and it will be here in this centeronly and nokia
                          people will ask what is the issue in this phone and i will reply there is
                          no issue with the phone, i have visited nokia care so many times every
                          time they have updated all the applications after also issue was not
                          resolved here is the list of all the issues which i am facing the issue-

1- Google apps and google play is not working in the divice
                          2- Whatsapp is not working
                          3- word, exel, powerpoint are not opening
                          4- after install application it is giving errors like installation failed
                          5- Error: This divice is not supported
                          6- Error : There is problem to push application
                          7- VPN is not connected
                          8- 1 Mobile support is not working (Trozen error)
                          9- Error: There is problem with the application
                          14- Gmail is not working
                          15- Not able to sync work email in the divice
                          16- Youtube is not working not able to login and share anything
                          17- There are some other issues which is on the privious email

This is the way Nokia Care people are dealing with client .
                          This is the way Nokia Care people are dealing with client .

I dont want to go for this divice anymore i want to go for Windows divice
                          becouse it will resolve my issues, I want to replace it asap.

please increase saviority lavel of this ticket and resolve it asap.

Please call between 1pm to 6pm on [protected] or [protected].

Akhilesh Tiwari

I got a call from Ms. Kalpana on saturday 16th August she asked me to to
                          wait 24hrs as she has esclated the issue to other department then i did a
                          call in the evening and spoke to customer service people they told me the
                          same thing that issue is esclated .

Then i got a call on 18th august from nokia care people Ms Renu and she
                          told me that there is no issue with the divice and it was in observation
                          period and they have update software and application this time .

*In last 2 Months 4th time applications are updated and they have restore
                          the divice still issue is not resolved . *

I want to resolve this issue asap

Issue is not resolved and misbehavior

they are sending chain mails and not doing anything on that to resolve the issue .

akhilesh kumar tiwari 1984
                            [protected] Forwarded message[protected]From: <[protected]@microsoft.com>Date: Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 5:35 AMSubject: The Service Request No. is 1-[protected] [SR# 1-[protected]]To: [protected]@gmail.comDear Akhilesh, Thank you for e-mailing Nokia Care. The Service Request No. is 1-[protected]This e-mail is in reference to the multiple concern in your Nokia XL Dual SIM Smart Phone. I value the importance of information requested by you and I am happy to assist you.In response to your email, I would like to inform you that the case has been forwarded to the concerned department. Ourrepresentative will contact you at the earliest.Further, I have noted your experience at the Nokia Care Centre. Nokia will do the necessary fact findings and action it accordingly. I would also like to thank you for your valuable feedback and please note that this incident is not a true reflection of our services. Our work is to provide you with quality service and your feedback will help us to improve it further.Furthermore, I would like to inform you that the Nokia X does not use the Google services. Instead we use Nokia and Microsoft services, Nokia X brings unique Nokia innovations (e.g. HERE Maps /MixRadio) and Microsoft services in place of Google servicesInstead of Play store we have Nokia StoreInstead of Google search we use Bing searchInstead of Google maps we use HERE MapsWe use our own Music App called Mix RadioInstead of Chrome we use the Nokia Browser and Opera browser is also preloadedFurthermore, regarding whatsapp we are working hard to resolve the issue and have no additional information to share at this time.Thanks & Regards, Sahil SharmaNokia Care RepresentativeIndia[THREAD ID:1-70QFZEI]*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*-----Original Message-----From: [protected]@gmail.comSent: 14/08/2014 05:14:40 AMTo: cs_del <[protected]@nokiacareindia.com>; <[protected]@uniqueinfoways.com>; "kapil bhatia" <[protected]@efuture.in>; <csm.[protected]@uniqueinfoways.com>; Vinay Kumar<[protected]@uniqueinfoways.com>; <[protected]@houseoftechnology.com>; <[protected]@nokia.com>; akhilesh tiwari <[protected]@gmail.com>; <HIMANSHU.[protected]@microsoft.com>; Kavita <[protected]@uniqueinfoways.com>; <SANJEEV.[protected]@microsoft.com>; Sakshi Mishra <[protected]@gmail.com>; <contactcentre.[protected]@microsoft.com>; akhilest <[protected]@in.ibm.com>Subject: Fwd: The Service Request No. is 1-[protected] [SR# 1-[protected]]Hi all, Service Request No. is 1-[protected]Jobsheet Number is :[protected]/140813/030This mail is to infarm you that i have submit my nokia XL divice at nokiacare Okhla new delhi branch with Ms. Jamila in prasence of Manager Mr.Shubham have mention all the issues in this email which is related to thecomplaint and clearly said that google apps and whatsapp will not work inthis divice anytime do whatever you can, after that also he was askingagain and again same thing what is the issue in the divice and notsubmitting the divice in his center, then i can nokia customer serviceaand during the conversation i spoke to Priyanka and she was also askingsame question after read the same email then i asked to transfer call tomanager or team leader thes after long wait she transfered call to Mr.Rahul again he was asking same thing and he spoke to nokia care manageralso and Mr. Shubham said that there is no issue with divice and refuse tosubmit the divice .After long conversation he said that he will submit the divice and onjobsheet(which is attached with this email) he mention that there is no problemwith the Handset, and he gave me some advise andtold me that this divicewill not go anywhere and it will be here in this centeronly and nokiapeople will ask what is the issue in this phone and i will reply there isno issue with the phone, i have visited nokia care so many times everytime they have updated all the applications after also issue was notresolved here is the list of all the issues which i am facing the issue-1- Google apps and google play is not working in the divice2- Whatsapp is not working3- word, exel, powerpoint are not opening4- after install application it is giving errors like installation failed5- Error: This divice is not supported6- Error : There is problem to push application7- VPN is not connected8- 1 Mobile support is not working (Trozen error)9- Error: There is problem with the application10- Not able to download application fron IBM App store11- Net is not responding properly12- Headphone issue13- Bluetooth issue it is not connecting and pairing with other divice14- Gmail is not working15- Not able to sync work email in the divice16- Youtube is not working not able to login and share anything17- There are some other issues which is on the privious emailThis is the way Nokia Care people are dealing with client .I dont want to go for this divice anymore i want to go for Windows divicebecouse it will resolve my issues, I want to replace it asap.please increase saviority lavel of this ticket and resolve it asap.Please call between 1pm to 6pm on [protected] or [protected].Regards, Akhilesh Tiwari[protected] Forwarded message[protected]From: <contactcentre.[protected]@microsoft.com>Date: Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 5:22 AMSubject: The Service Request No. is 1-[protected] [SR# 1-[protected]]To: [protected]@gmail.comDear Akhilesh, Thank you for e-mailing Nokia Care. The Service Request No. is 1-[protected]This e-mail is in reference to the multiple concern in your Nokia XL. Ivalue the importance of information requested by you and I m happy toassist you.In response to your email, I would like to inform you that the case hasbeen already forwarded to the concerned department and one of ourrepresentatives will be contacting you at the earliest.Further, I acknowledged the information received from your side and pleasenote that only our backend team is authorized to process your request fordevice replacement post technical diagnosis of your current device.Thanks & Regards, Inder RajNokia Care RepresentativeIndia[THREAD ID:1-70QFZEI]*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*-----Original Message-----From: [protected]@gmail.comSent: 30/07/2014 03:43:11 PMTo: <[protected]@gmail.com>; <contactcentre.[protected]@Microsoft.com>; <csm.[protected]@uniqueinfoways.com>; <[protected]@uniqueinfoways.com>; <[protected]@uniqueinfoways.com>; <[protected]@houseoftechnology.com>; <[protected]@efuture.com>; <[protected]@uniqueinfoways.com>;<sanjeev.[protected]@Microsoft.com>; <himamshu.[protected]@Microsoft.com>; <jai.[protected]@uniqueinfoways.com>Subject: Re: The Service Request No. is 1-[protected] [SR# 1-[protected]]Hi all, This issue is still not resolved. I got so many emails and calls frommanage assistant manager and team leader issue is still same this is thelist for the issues :Google apps and play is not working, whatsapp is not working, word exeland powerpoint is not working, it is showing application is installed butnot running getting error as sorry this divice is not supported and thereis some problem to push the application, in 1mobile it is giving trozenerror, vpn is not connected, not able to download apps from ibm app storenet is slow and store application and 1 mobile apps are not supported.I want to replace this divise and resolve the issue asap.Call me on [protected]. / [protected]Between 1 to 6 pm.Please resolve it asap to avoid further action.contactcentre.[protected]@microsoft.com wrote:>Dear Akhilesh, >>>Thank you for e-mailing Nokia Care. The Service Request No. is1-[protected]>>This e-mail is in reference to the multiple concern in your Nokia XL. Ivalue the importance of information requested by you and I am happy toassist you.>>In response to your email, I would like to inform you that the case hasbeen forwarded to the concerned department and one of our representativeswill be contacting you at the earliest.>>Further, I acknowledged the information received from your side.>>>Thanks & Regards, >>Jitender Mangtani>Nokia Care Representative>India>>[THREAD ID:1-70QFZEI]>*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*>>>>-----Original Message----->>From: [protected]@gmail.com>Sent: 24/07/2014 04:03:05 PM>To: <contactcentre.[protected]@microsoft.com>>Subject: Re: The Service Request No. is 1-[protected] [SR# 1-[protected]]>>I want to change this phone and replace with other phone . Call me between1pm to 6pm for further discussion or any enquiries.>>Keep it short and simple change this device I am using Nokia phones sincelast 9years and I dont like it.>>contactcentre.[protected]@microsoft.com wrote:>>>Dear Akhilesh, >>>>>>Thank you for e-mailing Nokia Care. The Service Request No. is1-[protected]>>>>This e-mail is in reference to the multiple concern in your Nokia XL. Ivalue the importance of information requested by you and I am happy toassist you.>>>>In response to your email and as per our telephonic conversation, I wouldlike to inform you that a limited number of WhatsApp users are temporarilyunable to access the app on their Nokia X, Nokia X+ or Nokia XL smartphone.Together with WhatsApp, we are working closely and with urgency to minimizethe inconvenience. Thank you for your patience.>>>>Further, you can download any compatible application from the third partystore. I acknowledged the information received from your side. Kindly beassured that Nokia always strive to serve our customers in the bestpossible manner. I thank you for your valuable feedback and have forwardedthe same to the relevant department for their due consideration.>>>>Furthermore, I would like to inform you that the case has been forwardedto the concerned department. Our representative will contact you in thenext 24 hours.>>>>Note : only our backend team is authorized to process your request fordevice replacement post technical diagnosis of your current device.>>>>Thanks & Regards, >>>>Inder Raj>>Nokia Care Representative>>India>>>>>>>>[THREAD ID:1-70QFZEI]>>*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*>>>>>>>>-----Original Message----->>>>From: [protected]@gmail.com>>Sent: 23/07/2014 05:05:34 PM>>To: <contactcentre.[protected]@microsoft.com>>>Subject: Re: The Service Request No. is 1-[protected] [SR# 1-[protected]]>>>>I want replacement or I will take action against nokia and hot centre formisbehaving and misguide me .>>>>contactcentre.[protected]@microsoft.com wrote:>>>>>Dear Akhilesh, >>>>>>>>>Kindly ignore previouse email>>>>>>Thank you for e-mailing Nokia Care. The Service Request No. is1-[protected]>>>>>>This e-mail is in reference to the concern with WhatsApp in your NokiaXL. I value the importance of information requested by you and I am happyto assist you.>>>>>>In response to your email, I tried calling you but there was no responsefrom your end, I would like to inform you that a limited number of WhatsAppusers are temporarily unable to access the app on their Nokia X, Nokia X+or Nokia XL smartphone. Together with WhatsApp, we are working closely andwith urgency to minimize the inconvenience. Thank you for your patience.>>>>>>I would like to update you that Nokia XL device is based on the "Nokia XSoftware Platform">>>Microsoft services in place of Google services>>>>>>Instead of Google Play store we have Nokia Store>>>Instead of Google maps we use HERE Maps>>>>>>I acknowledged the information received from your side. Kindly beassured that Nokia always strive to serve our customers in the bestpossible manner. I thank you for your valuable feedback.>>>>>>Further, I have noted your experience at the Nokia Care Centre. I willdo the necessary fact findings and action it accordingly. I would also liketo thank you for your valuable feedback and please note that this incidentis not a true reflection of our services. Our work is to provide you withquality service and your feedback will help us to improve it.>>>>>>Please note that only our backend team is authorized to process yourrequest for device replacement post technical diagnosis of your currentdevice.>>>>>>Please let me know if you require any further information/help.>>>>>>Thanks & Regards, >>>>>>Akash Pareek>>>Nokia Care Representative>>>India>>>>>>NOKIA Support Services:>>>>>>1. Find the nearest Nokia Care Centre: Type “NCC<space>City Name” andsend it to 55555* (e.g. NCC DELHI)>>>2. To book an Appointment with Nokia Care Centre, visithttp://www.nokia.co.in/appointment>>>3. Online Support: http://www.nokia.co.in/support>>>4. Protect your Nokia Device -Buy Nokia Extended Warranty by visitingthe nearest Nokia Care Centre>>>5. Warranty Terms & Conditions:http://www.nokia.com/in-en/support/manufacturers-limited-warranty/>>>With the Nokia Asha & Nokia X range you don’t need to worry about losingall your precious memories. OneDrive has>>>7 GB of free cloud storage offer which lets you upload all your photosand videos online, so you can view and share them>>>wherever you are. Access your photos, videos, documents & more. Anytime, Anywhere with easy access from OneDrive>>>>>>For more information on OneDrive activation, please visithttp://www.nokia.com/global/asha-software-update/>>>>>>* Premium SMS charges apply troubleshooting support and other serviceslike Apps support to help you use your Nokia product.>>>>>>>>>[THREAD ID:1-70QFZEI]>>>*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*--*>>>>>>>>>>>>-----Original Message----->>>>>>From: [protected]@gmail.com>>>Sent: 23/07/2014 05:49:27 AM>>>To: <contactcentre.[protected]@microsoft.com>>>>Subject: Email to Nokia care - Nokia services and applications>>>>>>[First name:Akhilesh ]>>>[Last name:Tiwari]>>>[Type:Complaint]>>>[Topic:Nokia services and applications]>>>[Message:My name is akhilesh kumar tiwari I have purchase a cell phoneNokia XL on 25/05/2014, that cell phone is not supporting any app andwhatsapp and other application no one no one helping to resolve the Google.I went to HOT Center there I meet Mr. Harmeet Singh and Mr. Jay from salesteam they misbehave with me and misguide me to solve my issue . When I wentto Nokia centre okhla branch New Delhi I met Mr. Shubham and he said thathe will not replace the phone and said not resolve the issue I went 4thtime to Nokia centre and issue was not resolved . And they are misbehavingand loseing nokia customer's.>>>I want to resolve this issue asap and want or change my phone i dontwant to pay any amt and i want to change the phone now or else i will gofor consumer forum as people are not helping me and it is more then twomonths issue is not resolved .>>>>>>Regards, >>>>>>Akhilesh kumar tiwari>>>Mob # [protected] / [protected] <%[protected]>>>>Nokia XL RELATED INFORMATION:>>>Imei 1 # [protected]>>>Imei 2 # [protected]>>>>>>Bill date : 25/05/2014>>>Bill . HOTE/[protected]]>>>[Email address:[protected]@gmail.com]>>>[Email confirmed:[protected]@gmail.com]>>>[Mobile:[protected]]>>>[Phone model:Nokia XL Dual SIM]>>>>>>[ANY FIELD NN]>>>[Landline:]>>>[City:New Delhi ]>>>[Street address:C 437 DDA janta flat jasola pocket 11 jasola vihar newdelhi ]>>>[State:Delhi]>>>[Preferred contact method:Email]>>>[ZIP:110025]>>>[Salutations:Mr]>>>[IMEI:[protected]]>>>[Additional info:No google apps, no whatsapp and other applications arenot working .>>>>>>[protected] : [protected]]>>>[Country:INDIA]>>>[Language:English]--*AKHILESH KUMAR TIWARI**MOBILE NO. [protected] / [protected]**E-MAIL - **[protected]@GMAIL.COM* <[protected]@GMAIL.COM>-- AKHILESH KUMAR TIWARIMOBILE NO. [protected] / [protected]E-MAIL - [protected]@GMAIL.COM

Madhusmita Subhadarsini
                              I have bought Nokia Handset(XL, Bright Green) on 22/06/2014 from AM Mobile Telecom Pvt. Ltd., Shop:039B, Metropolis Mall, Highland Park, Garia, Kolkata:700094 . Since the 2nd Day your product had not been performed well.The screen of the handset got blank, maximum applications were not supported, the headphone was not working properly . When I went to that shop they didnot want to listen anything saying "till now we dont get any complain from the customers, we cant help you" and suggested me to the customer care. I have showed the handset at a Nokia care, 233, Diamond Harbour Road, Near Pathak Para Bus Stop, Behala, Kolkata, West Bengal 700034. There they initially didnt take it very seriously and finally they kept it on[protected]Job Sheet number:[protected]/140711/030)assuring it would get repaired by 31st of Jul 2014.Even after giving several reminders they could only say that they are not getting the parts from the head office.
                              After lodging repeated complains on 10th Aug I got a call from Nokia customercare and they said "we got your part but there seems some internal problem, we need to submit in the factory". they didnot confirm any date.
                              I have paid sum of 11200 but stil not able to use my phone .This is a request either get me a new phone or get my full money back since the problem is from there side.

Madhusmita

Worst Service Nokia Care: Didn

Srikanth Garlapati
                                I have purchased one Nokia XL phone. The phone volume control is designed badly. Even if we use carefully the small plastic placed as buttons can get damaged. The glue is not proper. When I took the product to their service centre in vijayawada they refused to repair it under warranty. They are charging exhorbitant price of Rs.950/- to repair the product under warranty. When I asked them to give such message in writing they refused to do so. They threatened me that they would damage the phone further and write a letter saying it is my own physical damage. A bad experience with Nokia. My advise is Do not buy any Nokia phones.

Romil03
                                  Hello, This complaint is against Nokia . I buyed Nokia X in the month of May and during the time of purchase the buyer and even the advertisements from Nokia depicted that all the android applications will be functional on this handset (Nokia X). But just few months after I got notifications that whatsapp is not supported in Nokia X . After few days even subway surfer started creating problems . I tried calling and e-mailing Nokia support but could not get a sufficient answer from their side . I just want that if there is some problem with Nokia X then please either replace my handset or provide me with the cash back . Thank You Romil Saxena

[Aug 17, 2014] Nokia India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

kjs99
                                    I purchased a new Nokia Lumia 630 (IMEI No. [protected]) on 27th June 2014 from Nokia Priority Store, Kalkaji, New Delhi. Initially I was using single sim. After few days I tried using second sim but it was not detecting it.I went to NCC Lajpat Nagar New Delhi. They kept the mobile to be sent to Bangalore for repairs and issued me job sheet no[protected]/140731/038 dated 31st July 2014. On 11th August 2014 I received a call from NCC that my mobile has been returned without repair as it has been tampered and is not covered under warranty. I was shocked. A brand new mobile, just a few days old, how it is tampered, more over I take so much care in using my mobiles, such a irresistible reply from NCC, I could not digest. I was without mobile for so many days. Now when I am looking into complaint forums on the internet, there are many similar complaints against Nokia.If I would have know earlier, I would not have bought any Nokia phone.I am surprised that Nokia was one time most trusted brand in India, but now its losing because of such acts. Jjust to save on small things they are wrongly blaming customers that they have tampered the phone.How do I know that my phone is tampered. If such is the case NCC should have proved it to me when I visited them with the problem. Once accepted by NCC and job sheet issued, back end repair centre should repair the phone asap without blaming the customer that he has tampered the phone. If that was the case, Bangalore repair centre may have called me or sent an email to me to deposit some repair charges. For once I might have considered it . But by just returning the phone without repairs after wasting so many days and moreover wrongly blaming me that I tampered the phone is not correct. Now my faith in Nokia is shattered and have no option but to use it without second sim working. I may sell off this phone at whatever price and will never buy any Nokia phone and will recommend all others never to buy any Nokia product.

sobhandeb majumder
                                      Hi, I have submitted my defective Nokia Lumia 720 (under warranty) on 07.07.2014, but after multiple communication I came to know that handset needs to be replaced. Around 10 days back I came to know that replacement handset has came to service center and it is Lumia 625 which I am not ready to take because of lower model than Lumia 720. Now today I got a call from the service center that now it will be replaced with Lumia 720 and lead time unknown. I am fade up with the horrible service from Nokia and not able to understand why replacement is not done from the Nokia priority shop besides Nokia service center and do the back lining later internally. Its already near to 40 days and I have not received my handset from Nokia harassing the customers is not the right way when customers purchase the phone from their pocket. Now action item I need my handset either lumia 720 or higher models else give money back I will purchase other phone and precisely not Nokia by next 5 days whatever way possible else go for consumer complain. Jobsheet No :[protected]/140707/045 Date:07.07.2014 Spoke to the Manager of the service center and he told me he is helpless, that shows how horrible nokia support is. Regards Sobhandeb Majumder [protected]@gmail.com Mobile:[protected]
                                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-29 18:27:16
                                      I have received the replacement of handset.

[Aug 13, 2014] Nokia India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                      Updated by sobhandeb majumder Aug 13, 2014
                                      This handset is submitted in kolkata nokia service center
                                      Address :

Kolkata-700104

Recently Discussed

(5 minutes ago)
                                        Tech Caster
                                        Their motive is to snatch money from the people
                                        (17 minutes ago)
                                        Flipkart
                                        Blocked my flipkart account by fake issue
                                        (20 minutes ago)
                                        Yourneeds.asia
                                        Fake complaint done on my company.
                                        (20 minutes ago)
                                        Exa Technology - Ats.bpoworks.in
                                        fraud agreement and demand for money as penalty
                                        (24 minutes ago)
                                        Flipkart
                                        Offer not applied to the account