NurseryLive Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 7, 2023

File a complaint to NurseryLive

Having problems with NurseryLive?

File a complaint and get it resolved by NurseryLive customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

NurseryLive

NurseryLive Website

NurseryLive Head Office Address

NurseryLive Phone Numbers

NurseryLive reviews & complaints page 5

My order number NLV[protected] was placed on 15 September. We recieved an update on 16 that our order was under process, but after that no further information was provided. We have been trying to contact them daily, but we haven't received any reply from their side. As it was a prepaid order of 40 pots, it was quite costly. Regardless the amount of money we paid, it is highly irresponsible for them to behave like this. I have registered for refund on their official website, but no response was recieved. I hope to get my money back as soon as possible.
NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been sending emails and contacting online Chat, but no response from the Company. Order placed and Money paid. Not sure if they will send the ordered item or keep the money indefinitely. Some response from the Company is expected but not happening. Not sure if they closed down due to Covid. In that case this information should be given.
    Order placed on 10th Sept.

Krishna
    NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Is there any alternate contact number for them?

Placed an order on first week of August 21. After about one month they sent a mail your order has been updated. Such and such items are removed from your order. I mailed them as it is a prepaid order please refund my money. But till now there is no refund. They don't respond to mails/messages.
      NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

They sent me dead plant after 1 month asked them to refund no response from their side please avoid ordering from nursery live
        NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It has been 3 weeks since I ordered. The status says it's booked and that's it. No details of shipping. They are not acknowledging my complain and I have sent several messages.
          Pathetic service. Seems like a scam. I need my money back.
          NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a 7.2 inch (18cm) plastic pot on 30th August which I paid for through paytm (order no NLV[protected] ), and they sent the order mail on 6th August and told me that your order is on the way but Haven't come till 31st August today. I have sought reply many times on the mail for that order but no response is received why this is done.
            NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered 3 Potted jade plants on 14.08.2021 and it was delivered on 14.09.2021 without any pots and similar plants packed in plastic cover. You had advertised plants in ceramic pots of different variety.
              Sir, it is not good to cheat customers because you are losing faith and respect.
              How do you expect customers to come to you for a second time to order for plants.
              NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered seeds and fertilizers from Nursery live, Nurserylive order #NLV[protected], The fertilizers were fortunately delivered but not the seeds. While having a word with your cc executive she said that either order will be rescheduled or refund of the same will be carried out. But neither the order of the seeds arrived nor was the refund initiated to my account. I have never seen such a pathetic online service in my entire online experience.

Kindly refund the money rs 165, back to the account ASAP, under intimation to me.

A Harassed customer,
                Adv. Terry George
                NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had placed my order around 3 weeks back and I haven't recieved the order yet. They are not even responding. I even told if you can't deliver refund my money no reply. I want my money back also I would request people not to trust this site . They are fake. They take money but never deliver
                  NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a plant and a mini garden, total cost of orderbeing 1577Rs. from Nurserylive but they have not yet shipped the order. And there is no one to answer and no updates.

Even the track order chat is slow and never responds except telling that your order is being processed. How long does it really take to process the order?

I am really disgusted by the service and time taken by nursery live and highly disregard this site. Would never ever again buy or let anyone I know buy from them.
                    NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I placed an order for Rs.987.0 on 29th August . But not shipped/delivered till date and I tried to contact them several times through email and whatsapp but there is no response. It is second time cheated by Nursery live. Be aware buyers, cheating company.
                      NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I placed an order for a miniature garden on 11 July 2021 with order id NLV[protected] which I received after 30 days that too with two items missing the missing items include
                        1) 5.9 inch (15 cm) Warli Painting Cup Marble Finish Round Ceramic Pot (White)
                        2) Cute Couple with bench plastic miniature garden toys - 1 set

After dozens of follow up with customer care over Twitter, I was ensured that I will receive the ceramic order via a new order id ( NLV[protected]-1) within 7 Days (The same was tweeted on August 16 2021) it's already over 20 days no update is provided and customer care does not reply to any queries.
                        NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered for ipomoea seeds which never were delivered and when I followed up with nursery live there was no response.I had requested for refund to original source but they never did.
                          Please ask such cheats to refund my Rs.55 at the earliest.This is a way they have devised to cheat customers.
                          Sep 12, 2021
                          Updated by Kannuu
                          Why nothing is done to refund my money back to me.They did not deliver ipomea seeds and that’s not my fault and then they issued a GV on follow up which was not valid and showed a message that it had no funds.This shows Nursery Live is a fraudulent company.Please take action and get my money refunded to my source card account.

I have booked one Eco friendly Seed Ganesh Murti through order No. NLV[protected]. A screen shot of the order is also attached with the mail. After waiting for a long time, when today on opening the packet, we found the ganesh idol is broken. we are disappointed as it is a matter of religious belief.

A photo of the same is attached herewith.
                            NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My order no. NLV[protected] has not been delivered yet. after so many follow up, Live Chat there is no response from Nurserylive.

I am just wondering why such sites are not banned by government? More than 600 complaints and still site is live and public is not aware about scam.
                              NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Item not delivered and no update also no one is responding order ID is NLV[protected] seems fake app cheating people.
                                NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

No update about item not response from anyone order ID is NLV[protected]

Hi, I bought the following:
                                    1) Portulaca, 9 O Clock (Any Color) - Plant × 1
                                    2) Thunbergia Laurifolia - Plant × 1
                                    3) Thunbergia (Any Color) - Plant × 1
                                    4) Bougainvillea (Any Color) - Plant × 1
                                    5) Bougainvillea Variegated (Pink) - Plant × 1
                                    6) Top 3 Hanging Basket Plants × 1

I received only 5 and 6, I have written to nursery live but they are not responding as expected.

The shipment notice is listing all 6 items.

Soumia
                                    NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Actually i ordered some of items in may 18 and order id is( NLV[protected])
                                      its delivered partially
                                      then wait nearly 3 months then its delivered but there is one item was missing.
                                      i paid fully online payment.
                                      Either i want my money back to missing item.or else as soon as possible to delivered missing item
                                      Missing Item
                                      (Bring Good Luck with Magnificent Money Plant and Ceramic Pot)
                                      i got only plant. ceramic pot not included
                                      so please send about missing details.
                                      NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered for plants vide order #nlv[protected] on 4th June, 2021.
                                        The company has collected entire amount of Rs.2, 776/- on the date of the order and till date did not deliver the products to me nor refunded the amount. I raised several representations to Nursery Live but they are complacent.
                                        Nursery live appears to play fraud on innocent public by collecting money and not delivering the material.