NurseryLive Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 7, 2023

File a complaint to NurseryLive

Having problems with NurseryLive?

File a complaint and get it resolved by NurseryLive customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

NurseryLive

NurseryLive Website

NurseryLive Head Office Address

NurseryLive Phone Numbers

NurseryLive reviews & complaints page 9

I had placed an order on 27th June 2021. Have sent 5 emails regarding the order to their customer care but received no response. They have given fake contact numbers.

The money has be deducted and credited to their account. Sum of Rs 7373.

Very unprofessional business attitude by owner Mr Nandu Singh.
NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Refer to my order id nlv[protected] on dated 13 th june for a total 5 nos items. Please note till date i have received only 2 products . This is my last request to you kindly send my balance materials positively by 05.08.21 else i will register a complaint to the consumer court . This is my 1st procurement from your site and i am highly disappointed .
    NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered the vase as a birthday gift for my friend. The vase was delivered broken and despite so many emails to them on their customer care email address, despite messages on WhatsApp customer care, despite messages on FB messenger, there has not been a single response from them. This is a hoax company and conning people across the board.
      NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We placed an order with Nurserylive 2 months ago for the soil NLV[protected] but have not received any updates till now. Have been following up on chat and emails with them but same response at all. No updates. It’s pathetic and they do not have customer care number also
        NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This refers my order No. NLV[protected] for 3 items. I have NOT RECEIVED 2 items amounting to Rs 698.15. If you are unable to honour the Order then please refund my money.

Why don't you people respond to my email
          NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered seeds on 23rd July. On 1 August they marked it delivered without delivering it to me. No one responds to chat and email. I am feeling that they have cheated and looted my money.
            NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Order NLV[protected] dated 18/7/2021 for 5 items, online payment done for Rs.₹1794/- and the delivery address given as Hyderabad
              The plants has not been delivered till now.
              Tried calling WhatsApp no, mailing several times, no response.
              Immediate action is awaited pl.
              NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

NLV[protected] Order number was placed on 24th July and made an online payment. Till date have not received any information and update on my order. I have written twice on their customer care Emil I’d and their customer care number is out of reach.
                Even in chat they are not providing any resolution
                Aug 02, 2021
                Updated by [email protected]
                It is not resolved as yet

Symbol of Friendship Jade Plant in Handi Pot Order No. NLV[protected] 22 May 2021. almost 2 months of order but not receive my item so please cancel my order and refund my money. thank you.
                  NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Placed and payed for my order No NLV[protected]. Part of the order was delivered but not as promised as the 1+1 offer was not delivered. Rest of the order which was placed has not been shipped till date. I would like a refund of the pending order or I will have to approach the consumer court on the matter
                    NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered plants through online worth Rs 3073 from Nurserylive on 3rd July 2021 (Order NLV[protected] ) and till now I haven't received it.. I had complained regarding this on July 10th in consumer complaint and on July 16th I got a mail from them saying that it has been processed but till now havent received the product. Please do the needful to obtain the reimbursement of Rs 3073 from the above mentioned vendor,

Thanking you,

Yours Sincerely,

PriyankaThomas
                      Sep 16, 2021
                      Updated by Priyankamariam

Despite repeated email and WhatsApp messages I didn’t get my plants till today . NL didn’t bother to reply back . Ordered on 19th July 2021 . NL even blocked me from messaging and commenting in Facebook. What a funny app. Order no is NLV[protected].
                        NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I placed an order with nurserylive for seedling tray and cocopeat on 07 Jul, 2021, since then its been almost a month and my order still not processed. I tried to reach them over mail and tried the chat option but no response only receiving automated bot reply.
                          Order ID: NLV[protected], NLV[protected]
                          Status update:
                          I have a received an Order NLV[protected] of two orders and still remaining NLV[protected] is pending. Thank you

Subjected order cancellation requested as it is not delivered til now, and no customer support for u guys and seen lot of bad reviews on ur portal and delivery process pls check ond revert.
                            NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I placed an order with nurseryliv for 3 plants on 13th july, since then its been more then 15 days and my order still not getting placed. I tried to reach them over mail, chatbox and even tried the number provided but all my efforts seems to be in vain. Now I trying to cancel the order which i cant the option for and also i doubt that i will get any refund for my order. Is there a way to resolve this issue ?
                              NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Paid for my plant 1month ago but still not get . Mailed them so many times, tweets but they dont reply .. no response . I saw many tweets against them, so many people suffering like me. Im attaching details so please check . I want the plant which I already paid or refund my money
                                Jul 31, 2021
                                No they stil not resolve my problem . They are fraud
                                They are fraud
                                #bannurserylive
                                Big time fraud, in India we must stop these cheaters . I will pull all the teams names and will put it here.I have sent 50+ email. Still those culprits dont have any values to pay our hard-earned money. We all should make a team and inform police.
                                Nishad1234's reply, Nov 9, 2021
                                They cheated me..
                                Can you help me file complaint against them
                                SanthoshNadiger's reply, Jul 12, 2022
                                True I'm ready! Let's all group up and complain to police.

I have palved an order NLV[protected] on 23rd July and after following up with them the order was delivered on 29th July. However all the items were incorrect and also only 4 out of 7 items were delivered. I rejected the order receipt and returned the order to seller warehouse the same day. I've been trying to contact Nurserylive for an update on new delivery or refund of the order. However there is no response from the team and none of the mediums are working to connect with them since the purchase amount has been paid already. There are numerous other complaints for the seller which are not addressed. Please take serious action against the seller as they are fraudulent and cheating customers for money.
                                  NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nursery live have still not delivered the complete order #NLV[protected]..this is pending since JULY and they are not responsing to the emails ([protected]@nurserylive.com) while the chat option on the portal www.nurserylive.com is just useless and does not provide any support.

Nursery live is completely non professional and seems a scam which is phishing money.

Strict action is needed against them.
                                    NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

They take the orders, get payment, but never deliver any order and when asked, they give same generic response of we 'll process in next 48 hours everytime we ask.
                                      NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have placed an order on May 30th and the product not been delivered for a month, On 30th July I asked for a refund they said I will get a refund within 24 to 48 hours. nothing I have received. Today 31st of July when I enquired about a refund again they said it will take 24-48 hours to process your refund..

My order number: NLV[protected]