NurseryLive Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 7, 2023

File a complaint to NurseryLive

Having problems with NurseryLive?

File a complaint and get it resolved by NurseryLive customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

NurseryLive

NurseryLive Website

NurseryLive Head Office Address

NurseryLive Phone Numbers

NurseryLive reviews & complaints page 6

I placed the order yesterday midnight, i got to know its fraud so im trying to cancel the order immediately, i mailed them they are not responding, I want my amount back, Please solve
NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have order some plants through nurserylive.com since May 2021 starting. Since order, i try to contact them. But vendor web site no contact number not mentioned. They have provided one whats-app number and presently that also not working even if I send any msg to that number, no one response / reply me. Yesterday I chat with their team and request them to cancel my order and refund my 100% amount.
    NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is related to order number NLV[protected].
      After placing the order, it got delivered after exactly a month after lodging few complaints and it's been found that a plant in the pot is dry and dead. the roots look broken.
      i request for a replacement asap.
      NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This site seems to be fake. I have ordered plants from this site by paying amount of 896rs and they have not delivered.

Also they have captured my personal information which im worried if this site is fake.

Appreciate in advance if my complaint can be considered and block this site as others will not be effected.

Nikhila Vemulapalli
        NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I made a purchase with nurserylive on 30th June, ORDER NLV[protected] but they never gave any delivery dates or informed about the status of the order. There is no customer care number. Finally the order arrived on 12th Aug 2021. The package arrived with dried plants. I tried sending them emails with no replies. I tried contacting them on instagram but again they will just say our team will get in touch with you but no one ever replied to the emails or find a solution for the problem.
          They are highly unprofessional, please avoid buying anything from them. My money got wasted.
          Aug 24, 2021
          No steps has been taken
          NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Order NLV[protected] - no update and no one to connect to either. They simply never respond. Reading several other comments, i now know that i was duped. This company is Fake!
            Once placed, these guys disappear taking one’s money.
            NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I placed an order on 23june and took a constant feedback on the order but they don’t answer emails and they don’t have a customer center to handle queries. My order is not yet delivered. This is ridiculous since it’s been 2 months now.
              NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

As mentioned above i have not received the order placed on 8th August 2021. The full payment is done and have received confirmation from your end as well.

I had also sent an email on [protected]@nurserylive.com regarding the same on 13th August but have not eceived any reply till today.

Order NLV[protected] confirmed

Items
                Portulaca, 10 O Clock (Sunrise) - Plant, Portulaca Oleracea, 10 O Clock (Yellow) - Plant, Kalanchoe (Any Color) - Plant, Vermicompost - 1 kg (Set of 2), Pack of 3 Trendy Moss Balls - Kokedama

Ordered from
                Nurserylive
                Total cost
                ₹ 2, 085

Kindly look into the matter and reply urgently..

Neha
                NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nurserylive is harassing me since last 2months. Neither they are delivering my order, nor they are refunding the money. They are frauds. The site must be blocked.
                  NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered 2 Layer Lucky Bamboo Plant in a Bowl with Pebbles x1, Curry Leaves, Kadi Patta, Murraya koenigii, Meetha Neem - Plant × 1, 2 Layer Lucky Bamboo Plant in a Bowl with Pebbles × 1, and Jasminum sambac, Mogra, Arabian Jasmine - Plant × 1 on 21st august but haven't received any confirmation message or mail. I have mailed many times or chat also but didn't reply or respond from another side. My order is NLV[protected] and the other order is ORDER NLV[protected]. I have ordered a total amount of 349 + 757 rupees.
                    Aug 23, 2021
                    Updated by sunita000111
                    No one is replying to me. I want to cancel 1 order but they didn't even reply to me.
                    Aug 23, 2021
                    Updated by sunita000111
                    +[protected] this contact detail is switched off every time I called or tried. I sent many mails but they didn't reply yet.

I ordered from nurserylive on july 9th. And till now there are no whereabouts my prepaid order. I messaged them, mailed them but no response. When I try to track the order, it says order not picked up and last updated one month back. Order no. is NLV[protected]. Please help what to do. Is this company really a fraud?
                      NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Order not yet delivered . No response for emails or customer support. Would request cancellation of order and refund of complete amount 978 RS.
                        NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Plants supplied against the order number NLV[protected] on 20th August 2021 was of bad quality and dried. I requested the delivery person to take back but he refused to take back as he is not permitted to take back. He also took the picture of the product with assurance of forwarding of the photo. Immediately @ 4.39pm I sent a mail with photos to CS as the complainant to be lodged within 24 hours of delivery. I don't received any acknowledgement or response. I sent two mails on the subject next day. I sent another mail today morning. No response. I tried to call the CS on number provided on the website. It is switched off. So I am writing this mail once again.

Kindly look into the matter and do needful in the interest of continued business relationship.

Guruprasad

PS: I am unable attach images as the images are of 32 mb not permitted to attach.
                          NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My order no. NLV[protected] dated 14.08.2021.Product not delivered till date 21.08.2021.

OrderID:
                              NLV[protected]
                              Phone/Mobile:
                              Email:
                              masoom.[protected]@gmail.com

I have placed an order in the Nurserylive website on July 29th 2021 and paid Rs. 800 The plants and miniatures were expected to be delivered within 5 to 6 days as per their email sent to me.But even after 16 days it has not been received and when I send them email or try to contact customer care, they are not responding for the same.And there is no customer care number to contact them.
                              Kindly help to refund the money or deliver the plants
                              NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is with reference to my order no-NLV[protected]. Wherein the delivery of plants is pending since long time..

Please.expedite or if it is getting delayed, refund the amount at the earliest.

I have sent 2-3 mails for which there is no response..very very bad service.

Do not recommend to anybody
                                NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

About one month to go they are not responding and not delivered the product please refund my money
                                  Aug 20, 2021
                                  Updated by Nurserylivefraud420
                                  They are not responding and not refund my money and not delivered plants about one month to go

No update of my order

I had ordered a jade plant and 2 seed packets on 10th august but haven't received any confirmation message or mail. My payment was successful but no notification has reached me yet. On contacting via website chat I was informed my order got cancelled. Then no news about the refund.

I am very disheartened after ordering from here, though heard a lot about this website....
                                    My order id NLV[protected] is not yet delivered. I tried to contact them everywhere but no update, no response. They are fraudelent websites. How we can stop such websites to operate?
                                    NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    I am surprise to find many complaints against nurseylive & still they are cheating & operating the sites. I will be filling case with cyber crime department. It needs to be closed down.

I had placed the order and I had to cancel the order the same day due to some issue. Haven’t received the refund yet. Either provide with the bank transcript or receipt that have processed the refund so I can check on my part as well. I have spent hours and hours to contact the customer service without any response. Very disappointing with the service.