OnlineClues

OnlineClues Complaints & Reviews

M
Nov 4, 2018
Hyderabad, Telangana
I order combo of 10 t-shirts.. Quality of the product is so bad. And size of the product is not same which was i ordered.. My product return take u and refund money. My sku code: ll 10t 18 and invoice no si 00333083. I am not interest for this product is a very cheap product and refund my money very lowest quality of this fake product i am saying all my frnds and share by social network online clues.com is a very fake and bad, cheap product by sale online im not interest plzz i request you refund my money.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 20, 2018

[Nov 04, 2018] OnlineClues customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OnlineClues Customer Care's response Nov 19, 2018 Dear Customer,
We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us by writing us on [protected]@onlineclues.com in case you require further assistance in the interim.
Give my money back

Refund policy redeem order is as not expected plzz resolve my query sir it's urjent

My name is K GANGARAJU, I ordered london looks slimfit branded shirts (cambo 5shirts per 999/- and shipping charges 100/-), , but now I'm geting wrong colour and size and also cheap quality product, so I should return this product.
My order id: CIN1636873
My order date: Nov-01-2018.
Order delivery date: Nov-09-2018
Allu Gumpaswamy's reply, Nov 9, 2018
My Name is K GANGARAJU, I ordered london looks branded shirts (Cambo 5shirts per 999/- and shipping charges 100/-), but they did not delivered the proper product .. the size & colour are completely different and also cheap quality product.. so I want to return this product
My order id: CIN1636873
My order date: Nov-01-2018
Order delivery date: Nov-09-2018

B
    Chennai, Tamil Nadu
    Today i ordered wrong product in online clues shopping.com but could not able to cancel the order in their website.

This company is fraud one which i asked from many people.

So i want to cancel the order. Because i ordered l size instead of m size. Its order no is cin1637858 kindly do the need full and please let me know once its get resolved.
    product cancel
    Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 25, 2018

OnlineClues Customer Care's response Nov 19, 2018 Dear Sir,

Your request regards cancel the order No CIN1637858 has been accepted by our team.

OnlineClues Customer Care's response Nov 19, 2018 Dear Sir,

Onlineclues Team
    Yesterday i ordered wrong product in online clues shopping.com but could not able to cancel the order in their website.

This company is fraud one which i asked from many people.

So i want to cancel the order. Because i ordered m size instead of s size. Its order no is CIN1637858 Kindly do the need full and please let me know once its get resolved

(c) Wrong Colour/Size/Style of Product delivered

Unit price inr 699
      Item total inr 799
      My address

Ankit mishra
      Shiv mandir himgiri colony harathala, moradabad, uttar pradesh
      In-244001

Sir maine jo order kiya wo na bhej kar dusara bhej diya aur quality bilkul kharab hai plz wapas karwa dijiye.
      Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 23, 2018

[Nov 03, 2018] OnlineClues customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Updated by Ankit6342 Nov 03, 2018 Jis product ko online mujhe dikhaya gya tha vo ye hai.

OnlineClues Customer Care's response Nov 19, 2018 Dear Customer,
      Please check your Mail account inbox, our customer care team has reverted to you regarding your refund.
      Onlineclues Team
      Rainbow magic colour cup with led light party mug.my orders I'd[protected].My amount payment only 77 Rd. Product this a damaged. Please my product Is a Return.

P
        Vaikam, Kerala
        I got the wrong order please return my order and refund my money. Product quality is bad. Please return my order. Onlineclues is a total fraud and scam.. Product quality is too bad.. I don't want this product... Onlineclues making the customers as fools.. Please review my complaint. Onlineclues is a such a fraud company... It's totally a scam.. Fraud one.
        Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 22, 2018

OnlineClues Customer Care's response Nov 19, 2018 Dear
        Greeting’s from Onlineclues.com

We regret to inform you that we were unable to find the details. We request you to revert with the below mentioned details: Order ID: Registered Phone Number: Email address used while placing the order or please provide the picture of received parcel. We look forward for your reply so that we can do the needful.
        Thanks & Regards
        Onlineclues team.
        Contact: [protected], [protected]
        Worng parsal

R
          Order no:cin163341
          Order date:27/10/2018
          Item name :branded combo of 3 cotton shirts but delivered is opposite of above its totally different. I was return this product because first o[censored] send all they product of 3 combo shirts is not as defined on website terms of size and measurment, color and quality, now i want return the product and refund my money,
          Please refund my money soon.
          Thank u..
          bad quality and different size please refund my money
          Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 23, 2018

Pithapuram, Andhra Pradesh

My order product & today i received product is totally different & colour is not same. So i want to return my product. Take the product & refund the amount.
            Order no. Cin1633197. Mobile phone :[protected], name:satish. Awb no. I[protected]. Pls refund asap. I really disappointed ur product. Pls try to increase the quality services. Payment:cod

Regards satish
            i want to return my product. refund it
            Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 28, 2018

OnlineClues Customer Care's response Nov 19, 2018 Dear Customer,
            Your Refund is already done. Please check your bank Transaction details.

Nov 8, 2018
              Chennai, Tamil Nadu
              I am order one dress. But you have sent another dress. So i am resent my order. Please return to the cashhave ordered london looks branded 5 printed cotton shirts but the design, colour and size which i have ordered is totally opposite to the one i got. The picture it displays while shopping is not what i got. The parcel i got is totally different from the one i ordered. I want to return the parcel and got refunded money. And we are calling to the customer care but they are not responding.
              Seller: spark international hisar...
              Read comments clothing, accessories
              Online clue
              changes the my order return my cash
              Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 12, 2018

[Nov 02, 2018] OnlineClues customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Oct 31, 2018
                Jaipur, Rajasthan
                I was brought three cotton shirts from online clues and i got my product but the product is totally change from the image...

C
                Oct 30, 2018
                Kolkata, West Bengal
                According to order details and look the shirt also size is too long not fitting me and order size is m but provided me xl or l size so i am not interested my order please gave me the money. After reeving my money i also order some other item. Because the product is not be satisfied mismatch the product whatever the show in the computer not the same
                Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 6, 2018

[Oct 30, 2018] OnlineClues customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Updated by Cyber World Nov 01, 2018 Return Order and Refund My Money because whatever you promise me to gave the shirt not a fullfil beacause i order M size shirt but you send me XL & L Size Shirt So i am not interest to order any kind of article from your site so please Refund My Money as soon as possible.
                Branded combo of 3 pure cotton shirts

3 solids please return sir.not satisfied.
                Uncoloured, unfitting.unbranded totally
                Not comfortable I'll decided thinking of return only thank you.

Hani Rock Rock's reply, Nov 1, 2018
                Fiting problems
                Uncoloured

Oct 30, 2018
                  Kolkata, West Bengal
                  I had order 5 london looks branded cotton blend printed shirts of amounting rs. 1099
                  Oid of the product is cin1622483,
                  Shipper address is - spark international, # plot no 1, welcome palace, sec-13, near dabra chowk - hisar - 125005, haryana.
                  I want to return this product because, first of all they send me no. Of 3 shirts and as product is not as defined on website in terms of size and measurment and colour and quality, i can challenge about the price of that 3 shirt's cumulative value will be not not more than rs. 200... I had already filled the return form for the same i had registered a complaint also my complaint no. Is 70508... Now i want to return the product and refund my money back as soon as possible...
                  With best regards-

NOT MY ITEM CHEAT ME .
                  COMPANY FRAUD

Oct 29, 2018
                    Mohali, Punjab
                    The product i receivei is in very poor quality and differ in size.. I really hate this..
                    I will never order the product on this website and i will make video about the poor items on this website. I want this product to be return. I promise myself that i will never place a order on this website. And also i will tell the people please never purchase the product on this fake and fraud site.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 4, 2018

[Oct 29, 2018] OnlineClues customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    OnlineClues Customer Care's response Nov 02, 2018 Dear

Order date: October18, 2018
                    Date of delivary: October 27, 2018
                    Product name: London looksbchrck shirts combo of 5
                    Size:XL
                    Unit cost:999 rupees (100 extra for shipping)
                    Total amount: 1099 rupees

I ordered a pair of shirts and i recieved it at after 1 week of ordering then i recieved a bad quality product and not similar as i ordered i want my refund amount plz give me my money

my cin no. is 1626580

my zip code is 251001

i am very tired plz resolve my prob. quickly

my mobile no. is [protected]

i want my refund amount...
                    You delivered item is wrong plz return this item and refund my money

Oct 27, 2018
                      Delhi, Delhi
                      I have ordered london looks branded 5 printed cotton shirts but the design, colour and size which i have ordered is totally opposite to the one i got. The picture it displays while shopping is not what i got. The parcel i got is totally different from the one i ordered. I want to return the parcel and got refunded money. And we are calling to the customer care but they are not responding.
                      Seller: spark international hisar
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 3, 2018

[Oct 27, 2018] OnlineClues customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

C
                        Chennai, Tamil Nadu
                        Im chandhar from chennai, i have placed my order on 16th oct 2018, i have received a order from onlineclues.com today 23rd oct 2018 around 1.30pm, 5combo shirts, for 999 + 100 = rs1099 london looks brand, and which i have selected are completely different from which i had placed the order. So i want to return this product & refund money. Kindly do the needful to return.

Order no : cin 1622254

Kindly do respond.. When i contact no one responding..
                        Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 18, 2018

[Oct 23, 2018] OnlineClues customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jodhpur, Rajasthan
                          I was ordered 3 cotton shirts from online clues and i got my product but the product is totally change from i was orderd it's design and it is totally change from the image given is product detail and one shirts colour is also change so that i want to return my product back because my product is not that i was orderd so i am requesting for changing my product and give me my money back
                          changing my default product
                          Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 9, 2018

[Oct 24, 2018] OnlineClues customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Onlineclues Team
                          I has ordered a jeans combo pack of london looks 34 size which has dispatched to me on 22.10.2018 vide invoice no.sl00327517 dt.16.10.2018. But the jeans size has not been matched with my order size. Please return the item as soon as possible.

L
                            Kolkata, West Bengal
                            I got the product, combo pack of 5 cotton shirts today which i had ordered atleast 20 days back. The product (Cotton shirts) are totally different from the image shown in the site. Shirts are plain and the quality is just pathetic.
                            The shirts whi h were shown in the site were completely different both in print, colour as well as quality which is so poor.
                            Would request the refund of the same asap.
                            Invoice no : si 00326594

Onlineclues Team
                            Im not satisfying this product
                            I ordered something
                            But delivered different item,
                            Product quality is very bad

Chirukonda Kondachiru's reply, Oct 24, 2018
                            Product no match on website and quality is very poor
                            please refund my money and pick up your item

M
                              Hyderabad, Telangana
                              I have order a 5 printed shirts vide order no:cin 1623613 dt; 14/10/2018, as showing in the picture two i have received my order on 22/10/2018 at 3.00pm when i opened the parcel, i found item with wrong style of product delivered to me. As shown in the picture 01.
                              Hence i request you to take back the product and replace it with other one which is have selected. As showing in the pic no 02 down below.
                              wrong style of product delivered
                              wrong style of product delivered
                              Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 7, 2018

[Oct 22, 2018] OnlineClues customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Updated by md ahad khan Oct 22, 2018 I order shirts as shown in the pic 01, and received 02 pic shirts,
                              Hence i request you to replace my order, take back 02 pic of shirts and replace it with 01 pic of shirts.
                              Updated by md ahad khan Oct 22, 2018 i need this type of shirt as shown in the pic down below

Y
                                Oct 15, 2018
                                Oct 11, 2018
                                Jaipur, Rajasthan
                                I order 5 shirts but the
                                Product (Shirts) is totally different in design from the show in image of your site.
                                Many shirt are different each of the shirt show in image i s deferent that order is actuly give to me and not my size. And quality of the shirts is too chip not like to tell about to send. Thets whay i want to return my order and give back my money.
                                Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 14, 2018

[Oct 11, 2018] OnlineClues customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                OnlineClues Customer Care's response Oct 13, 2018 Dear Customer,
                                UjHjsjjkskskks
                                Rajesh Biswakarma's reply, Oct 10, 2018
                                Stexhing disputes

H
                                  Oct 11, 2018
                                  Bengaluru, Karnataka
                                  I have ordered the powerbank it is the combo offer with bluetooth, but both are working. Please refund my amount which i have paid to clues online shopping.
                                  My order number is awb:[protected]
                                  power bank, bluetooth
                                  Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 11, 2018
                                  Status of the refund the amount or what the company idea?
                                  Updated by H. R. Manjunath Oct 11, 2018 I have ordered the Powerbank it is the combo offer with Bluetooth, but both are not working. Please refund my amount which I have paid to clues online shopping.
                                  My order number is AWB:[protected]
                                  OnlineClues Customer Care's response Oct 13, 2018 Dear Customer,
                                  This product is not related to us Please check the company name on the courier packet. Our shipper name is Spark International.
                                  Onlineclues customer care team,
                                  Updated by H. R. Manjunath Oct 15, 2018 But I have booked it through ur company itself expect this u have any fraud company. U check the order number and also I have received the call from ur customer care or from ur person.
                                  The courier person phone number is [protected] and ur number is [protected].
                                  Also I have tried to cancel the order, if we call to ur given number, they will not pick at call.
                                  I have crossed check with mechanic they have told that Bluetooth battery has gone it will cost 300/- to 350/-.
                                  So resend me the good condition product or refund my amount 1050/-.
                                  Updated by H. R. Manjunath Oct 20, 2018 Still complaint is not solved, what is the status of it?
                                  Updated by H. R. Manjunath Oct 22, 2018 Status of the complaint????????
                                  I have ordered shirt and jackets but I got all shirts of different look as in adds so please return my order. I ordered 4 short pack of rs 999 and jackets of 5 pack of rs 999 but we got different types and there is no mail sent and return policy is not active there what should I do please resolve my complaint
                                  Not the same as orderd..
                                  Mish match of products

K
                                    Oct 19, 2018
                                    Oct 6, 2018
                                    Kolkata, West Bengal
                                    For the same product twice U have sent me the same messages that I have been requested for reschedule of the delivery . in truth nobody from Rehabari office contacted me both times.in fact some body talked to me rudely with slang words who does not understand ENGLISH today pl enquire. thanks.
                                    After going through so many reviews, i came to know that online clues is a fraud company. So i want to cancel my order.
                                    Not stratified, but other products order, this product exchange the branded combo of 3pure cotton shirts
                                    Purushroth's reply, Oct 11, 2018
                                    Not Satisfied this product return
                                    Purushroth's reply, Oct 11, 2018
                                    Not Satisfied this branded combo of 3pure cotton shirts return

Oct 4, 2018
                                      Delhi, Delhi
                                      Almost 15 to 20 days before i ordered 10 tshirts of ruppes 1300. They shown quality tshirt in pics but i rcvd poor quality...