OnlineClues

Haryana
India - 122001

Good

OnlineClues Complaints & Reviews

I am booked 5 london looks shirts on online clues.. But they sent me sizz nd designe is different.. So am returnd that product. They told me that.. If i returned product, with in minuts cash will be credited to your account.. But this is totally cheating app... Very bad product. They will asked to me rerurn my product and cash is refunded.. I send my product and they will receive cover... But cash is not get back... I am a victim of this cheating... My order number is 882039.. Am booking compo 5 london looks shirts... Yeh... Cheating hey bai... Supper cheating application...
Read comments online dating services
May 6, 2017

Updated by kiranbhai chauhan
My product is not much other products delivered
Dear Customer,
We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us by writing us on [protected]@onlineclues.com in case you require further assistance in the interim.

Onlineclues Team

Showing was not there an other product is packing . So want to return it
    Shirt and pant
    Updated by bijaykumar nayak
    Showes one product and I receive another product

I was ordered London cotton check 5 shirts below figure.we sent another London cotton shirts different colours.so please return my order and refund the money.
      Cheating the customers

I am booked 5 london looks shirts on online clues.. but they sent me sizz nd designe is different.. so am returnd that product. they told me that.. if i returned product, with in minuts cash will be credited to your account.. but This is totally cheating app... very bad product. they will asked to me rerurn my product and cash is refunded.. i send my product and they will receive cover... but cash is not get back... i am a victim of this cheating...my complaint number is 32707..am booking compo 5 London looks shirts... yeh... cheating hey bai... supper cheating application

Dear Customer,
        We have already refunded your money, Please check your bank account transaction details.
        Onlineclues Team

Our ordered shirts and the shirts combo which were delivered are not same..Difference between our order and delivery item is much...so, we request to change our item, and send the shirts which we ordered...If not possible, pls return our money and take ur product which are worse.
          London looks check shirts combo 5

I Had placed an Order for 5 Qty. Dotted Shirts, Order # CIN860227 on 14th March 2017 and wrong product delivered on 20th March 2017. Shirts delivered are totally different from the order which I had placed. Since 20th March 2017 I had been calling the Customer care number which always gives busy message and had written complaint on this to [protected]@onlineclues.com multiple times, I get message that we are processing your request but till date nothing has been done on this. Pls. take back the wrong product and refund my money.

regards

Murali
            May 22, 2017

OnlineClues Customer Care's response
            Please check your Mail account inbox, customer care team has reverted to you Regarding your refund.
            Thanks & Regards
            Onlineclues Team
            Please help me out to return the product which is completely different from the one which I saw in the website and the quality of the product is very low as they have shown in the website

Size problem
              Colors problem
              Long size

E agar Nita return huvaa tho
              Mein police ko complaint
              Sizes
              Updated by Kiran Wagmare
              This is very kind size it color problem
              This is a very bad shirt
              Ye agar return Nita huvaa to mein police complaint karugi

Order id - cin873990

Order date - mar 20, 2017 8:02:47 pm

Total amount - rs 1, 199.0 (100 rs delivery charge)

Item name - london looks women's 3 comfort-fit mid rise denim jeans
                Ize: 34

Delivery date - mar 24, 2017

Please exchange the product and provide me with a new one. At least you guys should have the courtesy to call back or pick up the call. Quality provided also is too bad
                May 11, 2017

Onlineclues Team

I have purchase jeans from online clues site. when i receive the product i check that quality of jeans very low. when i call to customer care they are not pic the phone([protected]/39).even in online portal they don't have option to return the product. when i make online order after that i want to cancel the order but i am unable to cancel the order. please take a action against fake company.
                  May 7, 2017

Onlineclues Team

I order combo of 5 pure printed cotton shirts..quality of the product is so bad. And size of the product is not same which I ordered.. please take your product back and refund my money
                    bar code no[protected]
                    bill is attached in photo uploaded
                    Product is damaged. please return
                    Updated by dhanraj95
                    SKU Code CIN883806

This is for the Online clues complaint number - [protected].

regarding the item cloth item they delivered. I paid 1000 rs and they sent checp faulty jeans. I called them some days back for return still they haven't replied.

I called them several times after that date for any progress, either their phone will be busy or will not pick up. They picked once and they intentionally disconnected the phone after hearing the complaint number. Totally frustrated with their response.

OnlineClues Customer Care's response
                      Hello, Greetings from OnlineClues!
                      We regret to inform you that we were unable to find the details. We request you to revert with the below mentioned details : Order ID: Registered Phone Number: Email address used while placing the order: We look forward for your reply so that we can do the needful.
                      Onlineclues customer care team.
                      Contact : [protected], [protected]

Hey kunal here id no:CIN881358order date :Mar 242017 10:30amdate of delivery :mar 30/2017. product name: London looks printed 5 cotton shirts, size Munit cost :999 rs (100extra for shipping ) total amount 1099 Rs. return reason: product (London looks printed 5 cotton shirts) is totally different in design n colour from the show in image of your site, un quality materials and different London looks printed 5 cotton shirts, size M i am not statisfied this product .so please return my order and no one answersing the call plz resolve it

Onlineclues Team

I ordered a product (name-london looks men's 10 round neck pre... shirt, size-M) @1299/-.That product is bad quality & totally different from the originality which was shown on the onlineclues site.
                          I want to refund my money. Your onlineclues. Com site is totally fraud and cheat with people like us. Plez help me to refund my money otherwise i file a case against your website onlineclues. Com.
                          May 10, 2017

Onlineclues Team

London looks branded printed cotton shirts pls return
                            London looks branded printed cotton shirts

Dear Sir
                              I want to Return my order because your product doesn't match which is shown in your site..it is totally different...
                              My order isLONDON LOOKS Blend Of 5 Cotton Shirts(set of 5)
                              I have received it on today[protected]

My Order no. is CIN852821
                              Contact no-[protected]
                              [protected]@yahoo.com

Please return & reply this...

Order id: cin88174w
                                Order date: march 24, 2017
                                Date of delivary: march 30, 2017
                                Product name:London looks mens checked cotton shirts
                                Ize:xl
                                Unit cost:999 rupees (100 extra for shipping)
                                Total amount: 1099 rupees

Returned reasons:

Product (shirts) is totally different in design from the show in image of your site.
                                Many shirt are different size
                                I also did not receive any separate invoice...

So refund my money
                                May 14, 2017

Dear Customer,
                                Your query is in process. We will do our best to resolve your problem. Our customer care team will Contact You Shortly.
                                Thanks & Regards.

Different size M
                                  Mar 30, 2017
                                  Order details: hi am Silambarasan T. my order id:CIN876246, order date :Mar 21, 2017 8:02:46 PM date of delivery :mar 29/2017. product name: London looks blendof 5 cotton shirts, size S, unit cost :999 rs (100extra for shipping ) total amount 1099 Rs. return reason: product (London looks blendof 5 cotton shirts) is totally different in design from the show in image of your site, un quality materials and different London looks blendof 5 cotton shirts, size M i am not statisfied this product .so please return my order

Thanks & Regards
                                  Apr 06, 2017
                                  online shopping is ver sheeting
                                  I Want To Cancel My Order..
                                  ORDER ID - CIN883653

I Have to order different product.

Diffrent colour and saaij.xl London look men cotton clues slim fit XL,
                                    Different color. and saaij Xl
                                    Updated by paneliyapiyush
                                    My order reply. Or refund my amount,

I have ordered 5 shirts they have displayed one pic on site.. And I have received different cheap shirts totally different.. I have placed return order. But til now there is no message or call from onlineclues Team and they don't even lift the calls. Waste site fraud sites..my order number CIN874125. They gave me a complaint number and said they will call me with in three days.. But till now I didn't receive any call
                                      May 1, 2017
                                      Mar 29, 2017

Dear Customer,
                                      We have acknowledged your feedback & forwarded the same to concerned department. We will resolve your issue shortly.Please connect with us by writing us on [protected]@onlineclues.com in case you require further assistance in the interim.

Have ordered the a package of 5 cotton shirts @1099 The product is so bad that
                                        I cannot use it The order no. 879919
                                        Tracking I'd no.[protected] kindly that
                                        order back refund my money
                                        Mobile no. [protected]