[Resolved] OnlineClues — this product is different as seen in picture

Vanraj Makwana on Jul 25, 2018
I ordered the product from online clues by facebook page add and the product that i get is very different in color and print also. They 5 shirts are very bad in quality and its color is very dull. The print of it is so different from that i have seen in picture.
I want to return the product but i did not found the option of return policy. Please do some needful.
I want to return it and get my money.

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 29, 2018

[Jul 25, 2018] OnlineClues customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Vanraj Makwana, Jul 25, 2018
plz replye the my emali.id vanrajmakwana54523@gmail.com
OnlineClues Customer Care's response, Jul 28, 2018
Dear Customer,
We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us by writing us on cc@onlineclues.com in case you require further assistance in the interim.
Thanks & Regards,
Onlineclues Team
Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My product is not match which shown in add faulty product we received, pleaae take return and give refund money to me
I have ordered comobo of 5 party wear shirts still i have not received and i cannot track also kindly help me as soon as possible.i need that dress very urgently.
I mistakenly placed my order wrong

Please cancel my order
My order number is CIN1573633
My product is not match Which shown in add faulty product we received please take return and give refund money to me
I ordered 5 shirts from online clues by Facebook page, but the product is different. So I want to return it. How can I return it?
I want a xl Size and u are send to L Size T-shirt
Ravi Macwan's reply, Jul 26, 2018
I want Xl Size Tshirt And you are Send L Size Tshirt So Pls

Sector 57, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    OnlineClues - this product is different as seen in picture