PACL India Customer Care

Delhi

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

PACL India related photos (1436)

PACL India Complaints & Reviews

devasigamani
Non receipt of maturity value of my investment with PACL even after two months. my polict no is U[protected]. I have submitted all documents to your Thane office, in Maharashtra. I need this money for mother, s treatment who is a cancer patient. We have spent a lot of money towards her treatment. Now we are left with not much options. Kindly be sensitive to return my hard earned money for a critical situation

[Aug 22, 2017] PACL India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

chahil
    sir my Dad & Chacha ji invested a lot of money in PACL . The policy was matured in May 2014. But still we don't get back our money. We have really a urgent need of money at earliest possible time. My parents got in deprecation. When we asked to our agent they always makes a excuses not giving proper answer in how much time we will get back our money. Plz tell me exactly in how much time its possible to get back money.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Institutes

nikhil batra
      SIR, MY POLICY WITH REGISTRATION NO. AA02B0957108 OF AMOUNT RS. 15000 AND AA02B0957109 OF RS. 20000, HAVE MATURED SINCE 05/04/2105, BUT I HAVENT RECEIVED THE AMOUNT TILL DATE, I HAVE PHYSICALLY VISITED THE DELHI(BARAKHAMBA OFFICE) NO OF TIMES BUT THE NEVER LISTEN OR ANSWER TO OUR COMPLAINTS, AND IF WE ASK FOR THE REFUND OF THE AMOUNT DEPOSITED THEY SAY IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME, BUT TILL DATE I HAVENT RECEIVED ANY AMOUNT OR DIRECTION.

VPSKEWLANI
        SIR, I HAD INVESTED BY MONTHLY RD FOR MSTURITY VALUE OF RS. 55000/- AND FD 10000/- WICH IS GOING TO BE 17500/- ON MATURITY I.E. THE TOTAL OF RS. 62000/- APP. I HAD INVESTED PER MTH SMALL SAVING FROM MY MONEY NOW I COME TO KNOW AT THE TIME OF MATURITY THAT COMPANY IS BECOMING INSOLVENT BUT COMPANY WILL PAY REFUND BUT IT WILL TAKE TIME WHICH IS NOT ASSURED HOW MUCH TIME. KINDLY HELP ME TO KNOW THAT WHETHER REALLY I GET THE MONEY OR IT IS JUST A HOPE FROM AGENTS
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Education

VPSKEWLANI
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

RAAJ TANHA
            DEAR SIR/MA'M, MY NAME IS RAM SAJEEVAN FROM THANE BELAPUR RD NEW GANESH NAGAR DEEGHA NEW MUMBAI M.H. . I HAVE DIPOSITED 1380/- HALF YEARLY AMOUNT PLAN NO.1 (66 MONTH) ON DIPOSITE DATE 22/07/2009 IN PACL COMPANY.REFUNDABLE AMOUNT IS 21820/- Rs. Only. MY REGISTRATION NO. IS 'U[protected]' BRANCH THANE M.H. MATURTY DATE IS 22/01/2015. BUT NOT REFUND MY AMOUNT. AGANCY CODE [protected]. SIR I HEARTLY REQUEST TO YOU PLEASE HELP ME FOR GOD SAKE. PLEASE HELP ME FOR RETURNED MY MONY.

Pacl — Final Settlement

Vanaja Mohan
              Dear Sir/Madam, My Husband (Mr. Mohandas M) had invested some money in PACL and he passed away in the month of october...
              Complaint category Business & Finances

Shivalingaya
              Statement showing the following customer payment to be released From P A C L India Limited Belgaum Branch Sl.NoName of A/c holderAccount NumbersDate of commencementExpiry DateMaturity Amount 1 Lalita Virupaxayya. Mathad U[protected] 21/07/2008 21/07/2014 46, 200.00 2 Sanjeev .Paragounda. Nesaragi U[protected] 21/07/2008 21/07/2014 23, 100.00 3 Yamanavva. Yallappa. Shivapuri U[protected] 21/07/2008 21/07/2014 23, 100.00 4 Virupaxayya D. Mathad U[protected] 21/07/2008 21/07/2014 46, 200.00 5 Malutai.S.Dhupadal U[protected] 21/07/2008 21/07/2014 23, 100.00 6 Suvrna.Somayya.Kabburamathad U[protected]/07/2008 21/07/2014 23, 100.00 7 Surekha.Veeresh.Mathad U[protected] 21/07/2008 21/07/2014 23, 100.00 8Shantavva.Chinnappa .Kumbar U[protected] 21/07/2008 21/07/2014 23, 100.00 9 Neelavva.Ningappa.Mantur U[protected] 21/07/2008 21/07/2014 23, 100.00 10 Shantayya.Shivayya.Mathad U[protected] 21/07/2008 21/07/2014 23, 100.00 11 Gouravva. Revayya.Kabburmath U[protected]/07/2008 21/07/2014 23, 100.00 12 Kenchavva.Bhimappa.Hunashyal U[protected] 21/07/2008 21/07/2014 23, 100.00 13 Somesh.Shivalingayya.Mathad U[protected] 21/07/2008 21/07/2014 23, 100.00 14 Birappa.Yallappa.Shivapuri U[protected] 21/07/2008 21/07/2014 23, 100.00 15 Pawadeppa.Siddalingappa.Wader U[protected]/07/2008 21/07/2014 23, 100.00 16 Mahadevi.Shankrayya.Mathad U[protected] 21/07/2008 21/07/2014 15, 800.00 17 Yallappa.Mallappa.Shivapuri U[protected] 21/07/2008 21/07/2014 23, 100.00 18 Mahadevi.Dundappa.Kundaragi U[protected] 21/07/2008 21/07/2014 23, 100.00 19 Shivayy.Dundayya.Mathad U[protected] 26/07/2008 26/07/2014 23, 100.00 20 Shivayy.Dundayya.Mathad U[protected] 26/07/2008 26/07/2014 23, 100.00 21Sattevva.Dundappa Ningannava U[protected] 26/07/2008 26/07/2014 23, 100.00 22 Appasab. Krishna Kamble U[protected] 21/09/2008 21/09/2014 23, 100.00 23 Jyoti. Suresh Ajarekar U[protected] 21/09/2008 21/09/2014 23, 100.00 24 Shivanand. Irrayya. Mathad U[protected] 21/09/2008 21/09/2014 23, 100.00 25 Kumarayya.S. Karpuramath U[protected] 21/09/2008 21/09/2014 23, 100.00 26 Shivaleela. G. Hiremath U[protected] 21/09/2008 21/09/2014 57, 750.00 27 Umamahesha D U[protected]/10/2008 19/10/2014 23, 100.00 28 Basavaraj.G.Mathapati U[protected] 19/10/2008 19/10/2014 23, 100.00 29 Basavaraj.G.Mathapati U[protected] 19/10/2008 19/10/2014 23, 100.00 30 Yallappa. B.Guruvannavar U[protected] 19/10/2008 19/10/2014 23, 100.00 31 Shakila. I. Hukkerikar U[protected] 19/10/2008 19/10/2014 23, 100.00 32 Basavaraj.G.Mathapati U[protected] 21/12/2008 21/12/2014 23, 100.00 33 Basavaraj.G.Mathapati U[protected] 21/12/2008 14/03/2015 31, 350.00 34 Basavaraj.G.Mathapati U[protected] 21/12/2008 14/03/2015 20, 900.00 35 Madarsab Sanadi U[protected] 18/01/2009 24/04/2015 23, 100.00 36 Shrishail. R Awate U[protected] 22/02/2009 24/04/2015 15, 800.00 37 Kallawwa Sampagavi U[protected] 22/02/2009 24/04/2015 23, 100.00 38 Noorahamad B Desai U[protected] 22/03/2009 24/04/2015 34, 650.00 39 Masabhi N Desai U[protected] 22/03/2009 24/04/2015 34, 650.00 Total Amount for 39 Accounts 996, 300.00

Bijender biju
                Sir, I am a Pacl India Ltd customer and taken one FD for Rs.10, 000/- against registration No.U[protected] dtd 27/04/2007. My maturity Rs.22807/- is due on 27/04/2014. In this connection I have approached several times for refunding of above maturity but no action taken till time even after I physically contacted in PACL Head office 7th floor, Gopal Das Bhawan 28 Barakhanba Road Delhi. 2. Now am lodging this complained in customer care for necessary action. As I have deposited all connected documents well in time. But no satisfied reply given by them for payment. Hope for early action and inform on under mentioned contacts. Regards My Mob No.[protected], E mail ID:- chauhan.[protected]@gmail.com

Shivalingaya
                  From: S M Mathad Dhupadal –Ghataprabha Tq:Gokak Dt:Belgaum Karnataka-591306 Mo: [protected] Date: 23/05/2015 To Copr, Office: PACL INDIA LIMITED 7th Floor, Gopaldas Bhawan, 28, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi -110001 Subject: Reimbursment of Maturity Amount of Account holder as per Bond. Respected Sir, I am Shri: S M Mathad, at Po: Dhupadal Tq: Gokak Dt: Belgaum Karnataka, I am hereby requested you, I am one of your honor servant in the your Institution, there are lot of public money was kepted in your institution. Hence, the already paided amount period was over and maturity claim is to be process; as per your institution rules and regulations, however the customer bonds are I am verified and found on 21/07/2014, the same 39 members or customers of your institution bond holder’s nearing maturity amount of Rs: 9, 96, 300, (about 10.00 Lakhs), their documents are submitted and take back acknowledgement receipts (Receipt are enclosed) .This is the facts of our group of service holds. Hence, the above subject and matter purpose I am asked to your Branch office at Belgaum, there is negative answer is given to me of lyour staff, that is some cases are between SEBI & Court; on the customer was suffering and including me, So, I am very mentally torched and hampered from our customers and above nervoursed. Because, customers are wanted his maturity payment that is including 10% interest . So, thus the subject is very much positively giving your institution cash and spred in daily kannada new paper of Vijayavani for future good authorities. Yours sincerely Place: Ghataprabha-Dhupadal: 23/05/2015 S M Mathad Code: [protected] Somesh Mathad Code: [protected]

manohar lal bishnoi
                    Sir i am manohar lal bishnoi customer of pacl. I have taken two policy of pacl.india limited branch palanpur Gujrat. My registration no. (1)-U[protected]; com . date 25.9.2008 maturity date 25.9.2014 total maturity amount 46200/- & (2) U[protected] start date 13.11.2008 maturity date 13.11.2014 total maturity amount 77000/- sir I submitted completed document and bond for my payment on 27.9.2014 & 26.12.2014. But not received my payment till date. I am trying any time ( palanpur Gujrat ) branch manager but not any answer clearly this matter. And he says we are unable to pay your payment. Our account is not open (sealed).now its almost 10th month delayed so I submitted my complaint about this matter. I request you to plz clear this issue as soon as possible. My Gmail account [protected]@gmail.com & my phone no [protected].
                    Complaints pro . report

NOT RECEIVED MONEY AFTER 13 MONTH

MY NO U[protected] MY DATE IS 21 FEB 2014 BUT NOT RECEIVED MONEY. PLEASE DO SOMTHING

meshell dsouza
                      Sir my policy no .(1.[protected].[protected].[protected].[protected].[protected].[protected].[protected]. 5677249( malda west bengal branch) bond received date is 03.12.2009-11.05.2015 and my agency code is[protected]but not received my payment till date. I am trying any time ( malda, west bengal) branch manager, but not any answer clearly this matter please sir request for refund my money back. My Gmail account is [protected]@gmail.com & phone number [protected]...

PACL India Ltd — Maturity not received form company

BGogoi
                        Reg No & Date of commencement: U[protected]/10/2009 Payment Plan No. & Term:I7 5 Yr 6 M Mode of Payment: IPP Expiry Date...
                        Complaint category Business & Finances

Manohar Lal Godara
                        Sirji my policy no 1 .U[protected] & 2 . U[protected] branch palanpur Gujrat ) bond received date is 27.9.2014 & 26.12.2014, but not received my payment till date. I am trying any time ( palanpur ) branch manager, but not any answer clearly this matter please sir request for refund my money back. My Gmail account is [protected]@gmail.com & phone number [protected].
                        Sir my policy no 1 U[protected] & 2 U[protected] branch palanpur Gujrat ) bond received date 27.9.2014 & 26.12.2014, but not received my payment till date. I am trying any time ( palanpur ) branch manager but not any answer clearly this matter please sir action this matter. My Gmail account [protected]@gmail.com & my phone no [protected].

Not received final settalment Amount

Hi My name is kumar, my father had brought insurance plan of 1280 half-yearly plan in 2008. We had paid all installment on date. But we have not received any amount. Please suggest what should i do next.

Chaaru Lata
                          Mr. Who so ever This is really very disappointing that you / your office in sector 22 don't respond on our queries. what the hell is this? Some one saves money for years and you people don't take the responsibility to return the money as per policy guidelines. The phone no.s are always SWITCHED OFF or NO REPLY. I am feeling like cheated. I am trying to attach the proof but PDF file format is not there. The policy no. is U[protected], PLEASE CHECK IT REPLY ME POSITIVELY. Please tell me what should I do to get my money back. and also tell me the lowest grade than "AWFUL".

Pacl — Booking Allotment of Plot-Unit Certificate

G.Vasanthi
                            Sir, My registration Number in PACL - U[protected] dt.30.4.2008. Payment Plan II/5 Y - 6 M.Expiry date of agreement on 30.10.2013....
                            Complaint category Real Estate

suresh khajooria
                            This is kind information thats our policy no:-u68068775 dt. 16.12.2008 and expiry dated:-16.06.2014. Many time we are talk with your employee in branch office jammu for our policy payments. but not any correct answer received but in which your company not any officer & employees take action seriously. At last i request you please that clear my payment. & for this matter contect in jammu branch ( mobile number :-[protected], [protected], and reply me soon. Thanks suresh kumar s/o tarsem lal e-mail:[protected]@gmail.com

Gianiram Sharma
                              Name Policy No. Amount Gianiram Jind_no u[protected] rs 90820 / Gianiram u[protected] _Rs 90820 / Ramvir Singh_u[protected] Rs 90820 Praveen u[protected] rs 31680+intt Pratibha u[protected] rs 31680+intt Krishan kumar u[protected] rs90820/ Rajbir u[protected] rs15400+intt Jagdish Chander u[protected] rs 90820/ Neeraj u[protected] rs 39600+intt/ Hariom u[protected] rs90820/ Inder singh u[protected] rs15840+intt Karta ram u[protected] rs 90820/ Balwanram u[protected] rs 39600+intt Savita u[protected] rs 90820 / Shamsher u[protected] rs 90820/ Baiwinder u[protected] rs 90820/ Satbir u[protected] rs90820/ Saroj u[protected] rs 90820 All above cases and many others have been sent for payment to pacl HO about 10months ago after maturity but no payment has bee made yet many other cases are also pending the names policy nos and amount hasbeen mentioned respectively

issac gnana selvam
                                I opened a policy with PACL in tirunelveli branch at tamilnadu with registration no. U[protected] dated[protected] in the name Issac Gnana SElvam with instalment of rs. 5000/- per year for 6 years. I paid three instalments in the year 2011, 2012, 2013 with amounts to Rs. 15000/-. In 2014 they refuse to take instalment and they refuse to pay the principal amount of Rs. 15000/- also. My Sister and Brother also invest around Rs.40000/- in PACL but they had not return the money for anyone. If we enquire to agent they are replying that case is going in court. We are asking for only the principal what we paid. Please help me in this regard and guide me how to get back my money. My email id is [protected]@gmail.com. Office Address Branch Office in Tamilnadu 185 G 2nd Floor City Shopping centre trivandrum road tirunelveli 627001 Corporate Office Head Office 7th floor Gopaladas Bhawan 28 Barakhamba Road New Delhi 110 001

not giving back my policy amount which i paid

Pacl — Give me my money

Rashi33
                                  Dear sir My name is dil s/o insad Ali will&post bamhanpur teasel Nighasan district lakhimpur kheri S no. Cl55a 7035746 CSc...
                                  Complaint category Insurance

Recently Discussed

(1 hours 27 minutes ago)
                                  Flipkart
                                  Whirlpool 300 L Frost Free Triple Door Refrigerator
                                  (3 hours 17 minutes ago)
                                  Confirmtkt
                                  requesting to refund cancellation tickets amount - reg.
                                  (3 hours 29 minutes ago)
                                  Junglee Rummy
                                  Withdrawal amount not credited
                                  (5 hours 0 minutes ago)
                                  Rummyculture
                                  cheating
                                  (5 hours 1 minutes ago)
                                  Idea Cellular
                                  Not able to send and receive sms