Pacl India — mobile number error - pacl refund

V.P.O- BHATSANA, Rewari, Rewari District, Haryana, India
 Dhanna2 on Feb 26, 2019
My registration on sebipaclrefund.co.in is already done by someone. Now i am try to login but it requires password, but i have no password. When i click on forgot password, it requires mobile number used at the time of registration which is also missing because i don't know who did registration.
I want to know how i reset my mobile number so that i can get otp and can change my password. Please solve my issue? What i have to do?

[Feb 26, 2019] PACL India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

MY NAME IS CHANDAN PANDEY MY PACL REGISTRATION NO U[protected].REGISTRATION NO FILLING BUT ERROR This PACL number does not exist as per our records. PLEASE MY HELP..
MOB NO. [protected]
E-MAIL [protected]@gmail.com

my father have an account in pacl
i have generated password and trying to login but during this it's show please register this pacl no. don't know why is showing this.

PACL regt no- U[protected]
Mob.- [protected]

When I m trying to register on https://www.sebipaclrefund.co.in for refund process, it is showing me error "Something went wrong".
I am trying to generate OTP but still i am getting ""Something went wrong"".

I forgot my passwor but i m trying to reset password
After entering new password is gives error "oops something went wrong".what does mean that.please help me .
how to rest password
plase password rest kaise kiya ja sakta he
HimanshuRao's reply, Apr 1, 2019
please update
Guys any updates reg this?
HimanshuRao's reply, Apr 11, 2019
Any direct approch to Pacl office is possible ?
password

how to change the password when registered phone number not correct

On Mon, Apr 22, 2019 at 9:48 AM google Cloud wrote:
U[protected] SUBALAKSHMI
U[protected] CHANDRAMOHAN

kindly help [protected]
google Cloud's reply, Apr 24, 2019
the request is resolved with dummy phone
My self Pyare Lal Sharma
My Reg. No. is U[protected] ON 10/12/2009
eMAIL - [protected]@yahoo.com
my
ANY ONE Please update How to reset my mobile number, I try to first time for registration but msg will showing All ready registrationdone your pacl number

7th Floor, Gopaldas Bhawan, 28 Barakhamba Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    Pacl India - mobile number error - pacl refund