PayUMoney

Haryana
India - 122002

Good

PayUMoney Complaints & Reviews

I invest my money in shoppers through ur link nw i am waiting for my money from last 4 months plz refund my money i[censored] don't refund my money then i court against you first you say how can u approve fraud link
I am complaining about cashfree
May 13, 2021

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please note that PayU is a payment aggregator that helps merchants and customers to do online transactions. It is a merchant who delivers the services and gives a refund/replacement as per their policy in case of any issues. We request you to contact your card/account issuing bank and raise a chargeback/dispute for your transaction.

Team PayU

I made transaction for payment of house tax kadapa district, Andhra pradesh. its rediected throught payumoney gateway and...

Hii payumoney team,

I recharged in power bank app. But now they not giving withdrawal. they scammed with many users. And also with me.
    I want to refund my money.
    Please give me refund as soon as possible.
    I made a payment through it and the company did fraud

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    PayU is a payment aggregator who helps merchants and customers to do online transactions. It is a merchant who delivers the services and gives refund/replacement as per their policy in case of any issues. Since the said transactions are successfully processed, any refund/resolution will be provided by the merchant only. In case you do not receive support from the merchant, you may raise a chargeback at your issuing bank.

I had purchased the mobile from
      shopmymobile.com and for that hdfc credit card payment done for Rs. 3899.11 on 02.05.2021 via payu.
      I recieved low configuration not working mobile through bluedart on 12.05.2021 then I know that it is fraud website.
      Hence kindly revert the amount from shopmymobile account and deposite to my credit card as early as poßible.
      And suggest that don't encourage such a frauent websites or companies
      Thankin you,

Hi!

Apologies for the inconvenience. Request you to share your contact number and email id used during this transaction along with the screenshot of transaction details (Transaction id, amount and date) via help.payu.in and our respective team will assist you with your query.

bvrvp27's [Complaint's author] reply, May 12, 2021
      My contact numbers

I ordered Sakshi current affairs 2020 year magazine.. using payumoney from Sakshi Education Store, after completed placing...

This is Anand here. I placed order 1337 for phone via Next-Hand website and paid inr 1449 via payu india
        Till now order not received and no response from next hand team. Please help.
        Thanks.
        Anandp
        Order 1337 via Next-Hand not received

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please help us with the needful PayU Payment ID or share the below details for assistance.
        • Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
        • Transaction date along with the amount.
        • Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
        • First 6 and last 4 digits of your card
        Teradyne123's [Complaint's author] reply, May 14, 2021
        Please find the details attached. I used my HDFC account lakdikapul branch NetBanking to pay. 1449 inr
        Hi team,
        Please find my hdfc transaction, payment of 1449 inr to payu
        Please help to refund

Thanks.
        Anandp

Hey, this is a successful TXN via PayUmoney Payment ID [protected] at our end, the amount for the same has been remitted to the merchant. For any concern regarding, delivery of the product//Refund/Cancellation you are requested to contact the merchant directly to get the status at their end.
        Teradyne123's [Complaint's author] reply, May 18, 2021
        Hi team,
        This looks like a cheating and fake one by merchant. They not responding at all and their email also bounces. I need your fullest help for refund.
        Anand

I have already paid and closed Kotak Bank loan A/c No. 61823062 and got NOC also but still PayU sending messages and their...
          I want to inform you that I have ordered a Bajaj coolest TC 2007 cooler worth Rs.5850.60 from cosmoskraft and...

Deducted from my bank account 62500
          Fraud with me

Updated by surita123
          yes fraud with me

We have received payment through PAyUmoney gateway - to our company account Cupidgreens.

They are not settling the payment, and says document error, which they had said it is verified.

It appears it is a fraud gateway!

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

As checked your account with Mid 6957502 is yet not live. Please check the document error reasons and upload the correct documents for further assistance.

I am pay 99 ruppes but, you don't give 840
              diamond
              Freefire top-up
              Freefire top-up

Updated by Sushanta Kumar
              Please help me

Updated by Sushanta Kumar
              Id[protected]

Hi, one of my settlement had to get deposited by 8th of May, but it has still not been deposited. I did raise a complaint ticket but no response yet. Nor can I refund the money back to the client. Please let me know when will the money get deposited or what can be done.
                Settlement not received yet

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I already raised a complaint on pay u money regarding my amount on hold on april 20, the amount is 29000, later on 29 th april...

I have done a payment of Rs16232 on 12Apr till date I haven't received the order pls refund my money

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had made an order on 12Apr amount Rs16232 but I haven't received the product till date pls refund my money back.
                    Cosmoskraft.com fraud company

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details with us via https://help.payu.in/ and we shall assist you further.

• PayU, Merchant and Bank reference number.
                    • Transaction date along with the amount.
                    • Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
                    • First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
                    • UPI / VPA if any used

Gaurav-99's [Complaint's author] reply, May 11, 2021
                    I had already email all the documents at [email protected] and [email protected] I have also attached the FIR copy but there is no positive reply from PAYU
                    Gaurav-99's [Complaint's author] reply, May 14, 2021
                    No reply from PAYU will any one reply ????

Dear sir
                      I had purchase products from shreeji fabrics on date 27/04/2021
                      My transection id is [protected]br...

We are sorry for the delayed response. We are really sorry to inform you that currently we won't be able to deliver the product at your location as our merchants are too far from your location. Hence, we have to cancel your order and your refund would be initiated within 7 working days.
                      I ordered cacke on 25/04/2021 I paid ammount in phone pay app Ammount624 on 21/04/2021 time 5:05pm

Hi!

Apologies for the inconvenience. As checked, this is a successful transaction via payment Id[protected] at our end and the amount for the same has been remitted to the merchant. For any concern regarding, delivery of the product/Payment receipt/Account Details/Cancellation/Refund, request you to contact the merchant directly on [protected]@gmail.com for further assistance with your query.

Team PayU

Hello Sir this side rahul from state madhya pradesh i make the payment of Rs 400 for the free fire diamond, and amount will...

Today I placed the order at Mayur stores (. https://mayurpatels.myshopify.com/ ) of Rs.896/- and...
                        Sir