PayUMoney

Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122002

Good

PayUMoney related photos (1036)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

PayUMoney Photos

PayUMoney Complaints & Reviews

Pls let me know in which account rajkart digital network Pvt Ltd has transferred rs.414/- on 3.5.21, in ref to payment Id[protected]? I have not received any amount till date, ref order Id[protected] of Rajkart

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We would like to inform you that the refund has been processed against the Payment ID:[protected] on[protected] and the same will get credited into the source account within 5 to 7 working days (Excluding Saturday, Sunday, and bank holiday) from the date of refund.

Kindly contact the customer support team of the card/account issuing bank, in case the amount is not credited to the account within the mentioned time

Hello PayUMoney Team

I'm Aman Rawat and I was paid ₹600 through PayUMoney payment getaway to Power Bank website....

I am Bhawna Dwivedi, I placed a order on power banc app but order not create, so that I request you to refund money back in to account.
    Transaction ID -T2105081639059325635330
    My upi,[protected]@ybl
    Number-- [protected]
    Phone pe payment.
    Power Banc I'd -+ 3716228
    I pay merchant but order not create request you for refund, merchant do fraudulent activities

Dear sir/mam
      I invested in power bank app through your plateform..but they ran away and fraud with me .there is the...

Dear PAYU team
      I am your repetitive customer. I had added money in the Travel app application but the travel app didn't withdraw me, refund my money.
      I had made payment of 4650rupees in travel app but I lost my money, travel app fraud with me 😭 please refund my amount.

Thank you.
      Fraud by travel app, please refund my amount.

Updated by Prashant6392
      I'd number or membership number of travel app is [protected]

I recharged rupees 1200 on Power bank app through Payu Payment Gateway... They claimed to give profit but neither the profit nor my invested money came back. Please help
        Bank ref id:[protected]
        T2105081655207187755838
        Power Bank App Fraud

I recharged 15000/- to payumoney on 12th of April 2021a

It was not showing the account...

Dear sir
          Power Bank refund money
          Power Bank

Updated by nirvinaykumar
          Dear Sir
          Power Bank money refund

We deeply regret the inconvenience. Please note that this is a successful transaction via Payment Id - [protected] at our end, the amount for the same has been remitted to the merchant.

Team PayU

It has been around more than a week, There is a total payment of ₹23535 which payu has to deposit in my bank but I don't...

Dear payu team
            I have invested 1200 rs in powerbank on may 5 through pay u but now i realised that it was a scam.Kindly refund my money.

Team PayU

I have made payment of 6000 to power bank 7 days before..they were promissing some cash back, , application and withdrawal...
              Dear PayU Team,
              I am your repetitive customer, Usually I am used to make payment through PAYU. but last week, I was...

Powerbank scam i have done four transactions
              4/5/2021 payment id :[protected]. amount 6000
              2/5/2021 payment id:[protected]. amount 1194
              24/4/2021 payment id:[protected] amount 3000
              24/4/2021 payment id:[protected] amount 600
              Request for refund

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We deeply regret the inconvenience. PayU is a payment aggregator that helps merchants and customers to do online transactions. It is a merchant who delivers the services and gives a refund/replacement as per their policy in case of any issues. We request you to contact your card/account issuing bank and raise a chargeback/dispute for your transaction.

Team PayU

I made a payment through here. But they cheated that
                Scam

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We deeply regret the inconvenience. Please note that this is a successful transaction via PayU Id - [protected] at our end, the amount for the same has been remitted to the merchant.

PayU is a payment aggregator that helps merchants and customers to do online transactions. It is a merchant who delivers the services and gives a refund/replacement as per their policy in case of any issues. We request you to contact your card/account issuing bank and raise a chargeback/dispute for your transaction. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Dear Sir/ Madam,
                  I had made two payments vide ref. no. [protected] and [protected] on 12.05.2021 for ₹600 each for a total of ₹1200. The merchant committed a fraud. Please take the necessary actions and arrange a refund immediately.
                  My email id :- [protected]@gmail.com

Hi Hritik,

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details with us via https://help.payu.in/ and we shall assist you further.

• PayU, Merchant and Bank reference number.
                  • Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
                  • Transaction date along with the amount.
                  • Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
                  • First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
                  • UPI / VPA if any used

Team PayU

I have done online payment to powerbank company through payu.
                    But powerbank company and payu have done a big scam to me .
                    They have fraud my complete money I am helpless . I trusted payu alot but its cheated very badly to me.
                    Payu please help
                    Complete capital loss
                    Complete capital loss

Team PayU

By using your site i have made transaction on powerbank and now we know powerbank app make big scammed i request you to kindly refund my amount

My transaction ID
                      I complaint about my transaction using your site

Updated by [email protected]@
                      I am make payment using pay u money on powerbank but now powerbank make big scammed so kindly refund my amount

Team PayU

I made a payment using payu . But the merchant was a fraud so i need refund
                        Need a solution

Hi Aputtan,

Team PayU

I have transfer money rs 9000 from google pay to payumoney having upi transaction id[protected] and google transaction id CICAgODEhbzuHA which is fraud so kindly resiter my complaint to revert my amount.

UPi Transaction Id[protected]
                            Fraudulent transaction in Power bank app