PayUMoney

PayUMoney Complaints & Reviews

Pls refund my money
Sep 14, 2021

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details with us via https://help.payu.in/ and we shall assist you further.

• PayU, Merchant and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.

Team PayU

I had purchased a topup in payu app but i didn't get diamond in my id
    i want my money to be refunded
    2500/-...
    It's been about ten days since we filed a complaint about Payumoney not working properly, and no one has bothered to react....

Pura Foroud hai kuch bi order mut karo

Orignal Amazon or flifkart hai

baki sab Bhogasss hai
    Sep 13, 2021

Puma shoes Not Delevore
      Sep 13, 2021

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

0n[protected] I remitted Rs.897.00 vide Txn.[protected] through my CREDIT CARD which was duly received bu PAYU team for BAJRANGI CREATION.But till date I have neither received my ORDER nor any information from the DEALER. As i did not get any response I request your goodself to look into the matter and get my problem solved. I shall be very thankful if you could solve my problem and help me to either get my product delivered or the amount remitted be refunded back to me.
        With Regards
        RAJ KUMAR MADAN
        (M) [protected]
        Sep 12, 2021

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        PayU is a payment aggregator that helps merchants collect payments online. Please contact the merchant or your bank for refunds/replacements or any other service related issues. Stay Safe, PayU.

Dear Team,

I had paid PayUmoney a company of 10 thousand rupees They did not give me the service after the payment was completed but when I asked them for a refund, they did not even give me a refund.

Name - Amol karad

Amount Paid: 10000.00
          Order Date:[protected]:21:23
          Sep 11, 2021

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hi! Apologies for the inconvenience if something went wrong. Request you to raise your concern via help.payu.in and our respective team will assist you further with your query.
          Amol karad's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 12, 2021
          I was contacted but we did not proceed my refund request
          Hi! You can send email on [protected]@payu.in
          Amol karad's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 13, 2021
          [email protected] this is my email please send me your email id because your email id doesn't show that time
          sir yeh Company Faltu or fraud hai
          or company se call aayega or bi tum loot jaho ge sambalke
          What happened you did not respond

I sent Rs.3768.00 to https://www.rechargedishtv.in/ for paying my annual subscription for renewing my Dish TV account using...

There was a website named trademeshop.com on which I order a JIO dongle by paying 1500 rupees. Transaction was processed by PayUMoney. Later that website vanished their phone number email ID anything is not working. Why PayUMoney processes the transaction to a fraudulent website.

I paid via UPI on 30th August and transaction ID is[protected] and it transacted into an Axis Bank Account.

I need refund of this money.
            Sep 11, 2021

Team PayU

I have order to one of kids material through PayU money, but till now not receive

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Please provide to courier partner number or docket tracking number

We deeply regret the inconvenience, However, please be informed that PayU is a payment aggregator that helps merchants and customers to do online transactions. It is a merchant who delivers the services and gives a refund/replacement as per their policy in case of any issues. Please contact your bank to raise a chargeback against your transaction/s if the concerned merchant is not providing the services/refund.

Team PayU

1195rs amount detected from my google pay account for shipping of baby clothes but order not place and payment cut

Team PayU

I have booked ticket on 2/09/2021 for red fort online for evening but amt deductred from bank account twicely of rs 168 .but...

Today is 10/09/2021 and I still haven't heard from them but here they are replying to even complaints that are just one day old to save their face.

The worst company, I would recommend all the businesses that are using this to stop using this gateway and use better services such as RazorPay. I'm also going to recommend everyone in my circle the same.

This is the Ticket Id: XK[protected]
                  And I posted my complaint on 31/08/2021 which had a complaint closure date of 04/09/2021 but today is 10/09/2021 and I didn't even hear from them.

We regret the inconvenience. Please share your merchant ID or registered email ID along with the detail of your concern so that we may assist you.

Aniket009's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 11, 2021
                  This is my ticket ID XK4161840253 and my email id is [email protected]
                  PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Sep 14, 2021
                  Hi Aniket,

We deeply regret the inconvenience. Please note that PayU is a payment aggregator that helps merchants and customers to do online transactions. It is a merchant who delivers the services and gives a refund/replacement as per their policy in case of any issues. Since the said transactions are successfully processed, hence any refund/resolution will be provided by the merchant only.

Team PayU
                  My settlements are also on hold. I think its going to big big scam. If you not get money plz lodge complaint on https://consumerhelpline.gov.in/ and also lodge complaint at https://rbi.org.in/Scripts/Complaints.aspx

and write modi ji for their digital india frauds.

My payu merchant id 8178853
                    On 7/07/2021 i received 64371 money through the payu payment gateway. But they put these...

Trade Me Shop
                    Aug 28, 2021, 9:46 PM (13 days ago)
                    to me

Dear Muttanna Sortur,

Thank you for connecting with us!
                    We received your order & we shared the purchase order to our registered vendor and soon we will dispatch the item. Right now your order is IN PROCESSING MODE.
                    Request you please allow 4-5 days for dispatch,
                    Order No : #1552
                    Item Details : AgriPro Mini Tiller APMT52
                    Subtotal : 8, 487.00

Thanks & Regards,
                    Team, Trademeshop.com
                    Contact Us[protected]
                    [protected]@trademeshop.com

Any update on the order otherwise return the money
                    Prabhu

On Thu, 2 Sep 2021, 18:39 PRABHU SORTUR, wrote:
                    Hi Team,
                    Any upadate on above order?
                    I called the given phone number intially lift the phone and told me will send product in 5 working days after week the website and phone is not working

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We deeply regret the inconvenience. For any concern regarding, delivery of the product/Payment receipt/Account Details/Cancellation/Refund, you are requested to contact the merchant directly.

Team PayU

Trademeshop.com - Fraud Company.
                      I have ordered butterfly mixer grinder+ Wet grinder via trademeshop.com.Order number...

Trademeshop.Com ne mere sath fraud kiya hi 14677 rupay ka . Maine 20 aug 2021 ko payment kiya tha na to uska call lag raha hi aur nahi mera product aaya hi... Totaly fraud scam company hi.. Ha aur payu money aise hi farzi payment karwati hi

Team PayU

Dear sir, ID -[protected] DT 01/09/21 IS CANCELLED but amount is not refund please refund the amount.

PayUMoney app..Cu.sto.mer._Ca.r.e_-9339:-:555-:-291;-? refund query regarding