PayUMoney

Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122002

Good

PayUMoney related photos (973)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

PayUMoney Photos

PayUMoney Complaints & Reviews

I have deposited some money in The shoppers app, and now they have not depositing the money back, regarding this issue I have contacted my bank too, but I’m helpless. I really hope in PayU. Please help me to get my money back. Please investigate it. Regarding this issue I have contacted PayU through Twitter but no response.
Feb 26, 2021

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We regret the inconvenience. Please note that the given transactions are successful at our end, the amount for the same has been remitted to the merchant. For any concern regarding, delivery of the product/Payment receipt/Account Details/Cancellation/Refund, you are requested to contact the merchant directly.

If you have not received an appropriate response from the merchant, we request you to contact your card/account issuing bank and raise a chargeback/dispute for your transaction.

Team PayU

I had invested in spbdd app through the channel payu money its helping the fraudsters to do fraud with people and lose their money please be careful regarding this
    i had invested 4000 rs in app through payu recharge but they are not at all responding to my problem and only helping the cheaters
    please give me the refund of my money
    Feb 26, 2021

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Ajay meena from rajasthan. Ph.no: [[protected]]. I am purchased shared charger plan and invested my money in that according...
      Hello There
      I purchased shared charger plan and invested my money in that according to Shared Charger agreement. br...
      Hello There

On 1st Feb an anonymous UPI transaction for an amount of 2975 has been debited from my account in favor of payumoney.

The transaction reference no is:[protected]

I am unable to trace this amount and the beneficiary.
      Suspicious UPI transaction

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Tried booking online tickets through asi.payumoney.com have, even after successful transaction tickets were not generated.

Email: mail.[protected]@hotmail.co.in
        UPI ref No.:[protected]
        Transaction Date: 24/feb/2021
        UPI ID: [protected]
        Amount deducted on asi.payumoney.com but the ticket has not generated yet

Hi!

As checked, this is a failed transaction via PayU id [protected] and we have not received any funds for the same. Please contact your issuing bank in case any accidental debit has happened from your bank account.

Email: mail.[protected]@hotmail.co.in
          UPI ref No.:[protected]
          Transaction Date: 24/feb/2021
          UPI ID: [protected]
          Amount deducted at asi.payumoney.com but ticket is not generated

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I made a payment for Tablemate2 product by selecting PayUMoney Credit Card payment method and it was successful from PayU Dashboard, but there is no confirmation receipt from Merchant site.

Order Amount Rs 2000.00

Payment ID[protected]

Merchant Order ID[protected]

Order Date & Time February[protected]:04:37 AM

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir I paid my admission fees using payUmoney.transaction was successful but I didn't get the receipt of the same nor the confirmation...

I have Lost 30000, 20000 and 5000 rupees respectively via Payu gateway it has Been Arround a Month Now And til date I Have Recieved No Refund so I request that refund me the said amount. I trust on the above said app because the said app is genuine
              Feb 23, 2021

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              PayU is a payment aggregator that helps merchants and customers to do online transactions. It is a merchant who delivers the services and gives a refund/replacement as per their policy in case of any issues. Since the said transactions are successfully processed, any refund/resolution will be provided by the merchant only. In case you do not receive support from the merchant, you may raise a chargeback at your issuing bank.
              PayU is a payment aggregator who helps merchants and customers to do online transactions. It is a merchant who delivers the services and gives refund/replacement as per their policy in case of any issues. Since the said transactions are successfully processed, any refund/resolution will be provided by the merchant only. In case you do not receive support from the merchant, you may raise a chargeback at your issuing bank.

I had ordered 2 products from Asian paints on 19th February but both of my transactions were failed but the amount was deducted...

On Feb 22, 2021, at about 1300 Hrs, I was applying for getting a new FASTag for my Delhi vehicle (Car).

Submitted all the details and then wanted to make the payment thru Citibank Credit card.
                No payment amount was asked for.

However, the transaction was completed (successfully) and I got sms that Rs 1199/- has been paid thru my card.

How can the amt be charged to my card without asking for it ?

The payment id is :[protected].

Pl explain.
                Rgds.
                Gp Capt SP Chaturvedi

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details with us via https://help.payu.in/ and we shall assist you further.

• PayU, Merchant and Bank reference number.
                • Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
                • Transaction date along with the amount.
                • Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
                • First 6 and last 4 digits of your card.
                • UPI / VPA if any used

Respected sir
                  With respect to the above subject mentioned I invested sum of 50000(fifty thousand) in a wish app using...
                  Hi Payumoney Team.

This is regarding my money that is fraudulently stuck in the Shoppers App.
                  I made...
                  Hi Razorpay Team.

This is regarding my money that is fraudulently stuck in the Shoppers App.
                  I made...

Transaction number: Id[protected]
                  Of amount 3K is deducted from account while payment is shown as on hold by PayU And not received at the actual company where it was supposed to.

Please look into this issue and provide the full refund.

Money deducted and payment is on hold

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please note that this is a successful transaction via Payment Id[protected] at our end. For any concern regarding, delivery of the product/Payment receipt/Account Details/Cancellation/Refund, you are requested to contact the merchant directly with Merchant Order Id - [protected] in order to get the status at their end.

Thanks & Regards,
                  Team PayU

I am a student of thapar university patiala I was using payu as directed by my college for payment of fees.The PayU portel took the fees and didn’t send it to the college instead there was a error message displayed and the amount was deducted. kindly help
                    Payment of fees

PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have paid 4000 rupees to the shopper app still I didn't get money back please I want refund all Money my transaction I'd is T2102021912462226786681
                      I want refund

Feb 20, 2021
                      Updated by Akashrameshmankani
                      I want money to [protected]@ybl this upi id