Pickrr Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 19, 2022

File a complaint to Pickrr

Having problems with Pickrr?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Pickrr customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Pickrr

Vill selothi tehsil and district Palwal Haryana mobile
Order number.[protected]
number.[protected]
Pickrr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
The damaged product can be easily be returnable and refundable by the seller from where you have ordered it. Its a suggestion from my end to contact the seller not the logistic company for faster resolution and refund

I received wrong parcel please exchang my parcel order date 30/09/2021
    Delevery date7/10/2021
    Customer ID:APP0110320
    Tracking ID : [protected]

Sold by instashopee...

I order black high western pant XL and pint shirt and inner but i received saree types soo please exchange
    Pickrr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please exchange my parcel i order pant and shirt but I received wrong parcel
      Saree
      Hi Sejal
      If you recieved a saree then I guess you should complaint about the seller, not about the shipping company, who has just shipped your order delivered it on the time. Complaining about seller in this case will help you.

I am Ramdas Nair ordered online Men's Shirt XL 3 nos for Rs.499/- as displayed in their add on 10/01/2021 (as displayed on Shipping Mania. I received the courier Ekart vide WSPC [protected] on COD basis.
        My Customer IDsbuzz8320
        MAP ID: 29267666
        Tracking iD: WSPC[protected]
        Order Date: 10/01.2021

The consignment delivered on[protected] and I found to my shock, it contains 2 Nos of maxi, one small and...

I ordered 3 shirts combo worth 499 Rs from the Shirt buzz website on 26-september-2021. My tracking ID for this order was
        ID WSPC[protected]. Today that is 6 October 2021 I received a parcel from Pickrr Technologies Pvt Ltd and item present inside that parcel was completely different from the website and I received 2 torn and reused shirts inside that parcel !As a concern of my 500 rs I want my money back as soon as possible !
        Hi Ashfaqk,
        I would recommend you to contact the seller in this case I also faced one of the same issue and was resolved only by seller, The seller will provide you the refund, the parcel you recieved is from pickrr as they are shipping company.
        this will definatly help you

I have ordered 3 men's shirt online as per their display in the web on[protected].I have received the consignment on[protected] and paid Rs.499/- as it was COD. When I opened the consignment, I found to my utter shock it contains 2 Nos of small old and worn out Maxi, one small and another one medium size. It was nothing short of cheating and creating metal anguish and agony. I need immediate replacement of 3 shirt XL size as per my order...
          I ordered 3 shirts combo worth 499 Rs from the Shirt buzz website on 1 Oct 2021. My tracking ID for this order was
          ID WSPC[protected]. Today that is 5 October 2021 I received a parcel from Pickrr Technologies Pvt Ltd and item present inside that parcel was completely different from the website and I received 2 torn and reused shirts inside that parcel !As a concern of my 500 rs I want my money back as soon as possible !
          Hi Abhishek
          This complaint can be easily resolved by your seller who has sent you the different or used article. As pickrr is a shipping company, they have just delivered your order on time. The seller will get you the refund and return both.

Your product is damage please refund my amount
            Pickrr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            That quality damage please refund my amount
            Hi Hemanth,
            The product damage is baically considered under the seller's accountablity pickkr has only delivered your product timely to your doorstep. One of my friend faced same thing and asked the seller to make the order return and they gave him money. So I would recommend you to do the same. Hope this helps

My product is change
              Returned my product
              Hello
              I would recommend you to contact the seller for this kind of issue, I also recieved an issue like this and was only resolved by the seller who sold me that product, as pickrr is a logistic company and have nothing to do with the product, they just deliver your product to you on time.

Muje sir apna order return krna hai kuu ki muje old kpre receive hue hai please sir muje mera refund vapis krdo...
                Mujhe galat product delivery ho gya hai mujhe ese return karna hai
                Pickrr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Mujhe galat product mila hai ese return ka
                rna hai
                Mai 3 cassul sharts order kiya tha lekin mujhe girls log ka kurti mila hai
                Mera paisa wapas kijiye
                Namaste Jagdish ji
                Agar aapke pass galat product aya hai, to aapne jahan se mangaya hai wahan pe complaint daliye, wo hi aapka paisa waapis krenge, kyunki pickrr ek shipping company hai usne bs aapka product deliver kiya hai, jo seller hai wo ye product wapis lega and aapka paisa aapko dega

I will ordered oppo a53, but delivered WIKO mobile, so refund my money...
                  Very bad pourdut
                  Hi Pradeep,
                  I was just going through the complaints, and thought to give you a piece of advice for your betterment, I would recommend you to contact your seller on this, as the product quality only depends on the seller, not on the shipping company. You can get a refund from the seller also

I ordered 3 casual cotton shirts combo pack wide order But you send me used shirts with different sizes and different material as you cheet me. So please send me original shirts as ordered or as shown on your site or refund

My Order ID 2992511
                    Hi Vijay,

We are authorize to ship the intact order, as it is the matter of the seller's concern, kindly reach out to the seller for the same. Kindly help us with tracking id of the order also for the verification check.
                    Vijayvargiya Accounting Service's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 4, 2021
                    Sir
                    Kindly Share Company Contact Deatail In May Mail ID

Wosrt product...Waste of money ...PLZZ don't go for it ...Plzzz return my amount...
                      Pickrr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Hi Nethrashri I would recommend you to request for a return product to the website from where you ordered the product. They’ll give your money back in this case. As pickrr is a shipping brand that only delivers your order on time. Hope this will help you in getting a refund.
                      Hi Nethrashri,

Considering the issue highlighted, could you be please little more specific about the issue highlighted.

I ordered 3 casual cotton shirts combo pack wide order no. 1549. But you send me used shirts with different sizes and different material as you cheet me. So please send me original shirts as ordered or as shown on your site or refund my money back as early as possible.
                        Hey Vivek,
                        You dont need to worry, you should complaint to the company from where you ordered the product, they will provide you a quick solution. Pickrr has helped you in order reaching to you as soon as possible. This will help you better

Product is different what show in pic and quantity is less
                          Hi Vikash
                          I would recommend you to contact the product company who has sent the wrong product. Pickrr is a logistic company which has no relation with the product. Hope this helps

I have received 2 used and torn tops instead 3 kurta sets. I want to return the product.
                            Hi Vaishnavi,
                            I was just going through the complaints and found yours, so gave it a thought to help and suggest you u the right way. You can request for a return on your order from the website where you ordered it. As pickrr is a shipping company they only deliver your order. Posting a complaint here against pickrr won't help for your refund.