Planet Spark, Online Classes (planetspark.in) — Planet spark online cheating - kids/parents

Dear all, I am Narmada, a middle class parent, Kishore was my plantspark counsellor. He promised me he will arrange to refund my money if we are not interested to continue the classes at the timeline of enrollment for my son. i have paid enrollment / fee Rs.80145/- for 165 classes on 8th Mar'2022. the finance manager Mr. Lucky insisted to pay the amoutn without hesitating of refund. after 5-6 classes (Ms. Shou Gupta was the teacher) we have informed to Kishore (on 7th Apr'22) that our son is not interested and asked hm arrange the refund. he said he will arrange soon. as days as passing he even not responding to my calls/msg. i finally complained in customer support raised the ticket but the staff is simply saying that it take time & they are least bothered. In planet spark no body is care about customer.they are cheating with customer. I want my hard earned money back. This is 100% a online financial/educational fraud company.
Complaint comments

Planet Spark, Online Classes (planetspark.in)
    File a Complaint