[Resolved] Quikr — Replacement issue

Na, Chattisgarh, India
 d921154
My sub order id is 72604 name devendra dewangan mob no [protected] product i phone 5s 16 imei no [protected] amount paid 15905rs problem = 1-icloud p.w enter 2-invalid sim problem 3-phone is lock in icloud id is [protected]@gmail.com 4-sim lock mai apne mobile 18/12/2015 ko quiker ko vapsa kar diya hu fir bhi unka traf se koi responce nhi aa rha hai ...or miss call no pe daily 50 bar call krne ka bad bhi koi responce nhi aa rha hai ..or mail pe mail krne ka bad bhi quikr walo ne koi responce nhi aa rha hai ...my quikr walo ne kha tha ki mob apko 15 dino ka andr mil jyga fir bhi abhi tak mujhe mobile nahi mila hai plz help me mob no [protected], [protected]

Replacement issue

[Dec 09, 2015] Quikr customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Quikr Customer Care's response, Dec 09, 2015
Dear friend,

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We will investigate this right away. Can you just give us a misscall at[protected] or write to us at [protected]@quikr.com and we will quickly sort this out for you. We apologize for the inconvenience.

-Quikr Team

Comments

thanks not bro mai high court me frod case me complain kiya hu koi agr ap log help krnge to ye case jldi solve ho jyga plz apni detail is mail id pe send kree [protected]@gmail.com.
fake service by quiker

Same is the case with me. They said new order ID is generated & you will get order delivery within 7 days. Its been 10 days now. Now they dont respond at all. I have been mailing them, calling the CC daily, but no response from their side.
New order id was generated on 3/12/15. Will never buy anything from Quikr again.

Abhishek A.
Order ID: 10057985
duniya ka subse poor servic hai quikr ka
miss call no pe din pe mai 10 20 bar call karta hu but responc aa hi nhi rha hai or mai mail bhi bar bar send kr raha hu fir bhi koi responc nahi kar rahe hai
ha bhai service to sabse bakawas hai.. misse vaala no. pe call mat karo .
[protected] ye naya no. hai..
Mein bhi hikort me case kardu

Getting a mails from quikr without subscribing

I have written to Quikr that I do not want any mails from them but no action has been taken .. I have written 3 mails but instead of addressing my problem I am given some other statements.. Please help to close this

+91 80 6736 4545 [Care]