RechargeItNow

New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

RechargeitNow Corporate
Estel House, 126, Sector – 44, Institutional Area, Gurgaon 122002, Haryana, India

Good

RechargeItNow Complaints & Reviews

I have make recharged yesterday for my Reliance Netconnect data card amount Rs.797. But still i didn't get any recharge received...

V
Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir
I had try to recharge with rechargeitnow for Rs.150 on[protected] sunday. My order no is AI[protected] for my brother's mobile number. I did't get any response from this company, payment was deducted but recharge failed, I need to my money back in my account.
Payment deducted but not recharged
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 18, 2015
Thank you, my complaint resolved. Rechargeitnow now did't informed anyway. From here only I know my payment was refunded, I have checked with debit transaction only.

[Oct 16, 2015] RechargeItNow customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

J
    Bengaluru, Karnataka
    Recharge successful mail came but no recharge happened, money also deducted Name: jayanta Email: laha.[protected]@yahoo.com Mobile No./DTH Subscriber ID recharged: [protected] Date of Transaction:[protected] Order ID: AI[protected] please sort out the issue at your earliest

[Aug 21, 2015] RechargeItNow customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

L
      Gurgaon, Haryana
      Made a payment of INR 3059 using rechargeitnow.com dated 07.07.15 towards renewal of my Dish TV subscription, Subscriber ID:...
      E
      Narayangaon, Maharashtra
      1) sir, I have made payment for to Maharashtra state electri TECH_MSEDCL in 10-Jun-2015 of Rs.90 by State Bank Of India...

D
      Mumbai, Maharashtra
      i had recharge my Madhya pradesh circle idea GSM sim for many times by www.rechargeitnow.com which are below indicated 1. SIM IDEA GSM, TIME[protected]:53, ORDER ID IDM[protected], SIM RECHARGE [protected], OPERATOR idea, RECHARGE AMOUNT 98, AMOUNT PAID 98, PAYMENT STATUS- successful, RECHARGE STATUS- successful 2. SIM IDEA GSM, TIME[protected]:24, ORDER ID IDM[protected], SIM RECHARGE [protected], OPERATOR idea, RECHARGE AMOUNT 120, AMOUNT PAID 120, PAYMENT STATUS- successful, RECHARGE STATUS- successful 3. SIM IDEA GSM, TIME[protected]:31, ORDER ID IDM[protected], SIM RECHARGE [protected], OPERATOR idea, RECHARGE AMOUNT 120, AMOUNT PAID 120, PAYMENT STATUS- successful, RECHARGE STATUS- successful 4. SIM IDEA GSM, TIME[protected]:55, ORDER ID IDM[protected], SIM RECHARGE [protected], OPERATOR idea, RECHARGE AMOUNT 150, AMOUNT PAID 150, PAYMENT STATUS- successful, RECHARGE STATUS- successfulI I HAD REGISTER MY COMPLAINT ON RECHARGE WEB BUT THEY REPLIED "Kindly contact your operator and tell them this operator id #MP[protected], MP[protected] for further query Hope this resolves your query" NO ONE IS HELP TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM. BUT NOW TILL TODAY I COULD NOT GET ANY RECHARGE FROM IT IN MY IDEA GSM. AND NOT REFUNDED MY MONEY TO MY ACCOUNT. PLEASE HELP ME TO MY MONEY BACK FROM THIS TYPE OF FROUD. MY IDEA GSM NO IS [protected], [protected] FROM M.P. THANKING YOU DURGA SHANKAR MEENA JNV MULTHAN TEHSIL BADNAWAR DIST DHAR M.P.

G
        Ponnampet, Karnataka
        the amount has been deducted from account.this details is given below.. Transaction Receipt order id AI[protected] transaction id AI[protected] subscriber id recharged [protected] operator AIRTEL circle Tamil Nadu you paid (Rs.) 399 recharge amount (mrp) 398 convenience fee* (Rs.)(for partner discount coupons) 1 date & time [protected]:03:30 *Inclusive of service tax

[Apr 17, 2015] RechargeItNow customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Barh, Bihar
          Rested Sir or Madam, I have done 2 recharge ( Rs 21 & Rs.100 ) in this mobile no -[protected] on 24.03.2015. But Mobile Holder did not get any recharge but when I check account in rechargeitnow site then there is showing recharge is successful & I have got successful mail in yahoo mail site. I am giving details below : Mobile no - [protected] ( AIRTEL ), Date - 24.03.2015 Recharge Site - rechargeitnow, Recharge Amount - Rs. 21 ( Transaction -id - A[protected]) Rs.100 ( Transaction-id - A[protected] ) Please give attention in this matter & give me a reply please in this mail-id --- [protected]@yahoo.co.in

[Mar 25, 2015] RechargeItNow customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir, I have recharged online Rs 255 on March 20, 2015 00:05:35 hrs towards DISH TV Monthly Subscription Order...

Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
            I had got a InstaRewardz coupon valid for around 2 days. Whenever I tried to use this its saying'The coupon has been temporarily locked'. I have been trying to use this from the day it was generated. It was giving error as 'The coupon has been temporarily locked'. I tried it after 1 hour, 2 hour, 8 hours, 1 day, 2 day etc and still it was same message. Afterwards on the last day, I got a message from customer care "The coupon is unlocked kindly try after sometime." At the time of message, I tried to use this, it saying Invalid Coupon. And I got the message from Customer care that the coupon validity has expired. InstaRewardz is a fake service and dont fall into the trap. You will get'coupon temporarily locked' message until the coupon validity gets expired. Worst experience. There are many other 3rd party services like Paytm etc which provides much much good service. Unreliable and pathethic service from RechargeitNow and customer care is not of any use and not reliable too

[Mar 04, 2015] RechargeItNow customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

G
              Nawanshahr, Punjab
              this is the message i have received through e mail regarding recharge
              i launched a complaint with the company '''where they say that the order id given by me is incorrect.i have copy pasted the message received by the company, , , , , here it goes like this below.

Dear Charu pannu,
              Thank you for using Dishtv. We have noticed that you initiated a request for payment for the following Dish TV service:

Order ID : D[protected]
              VC Number : [protected]
              Amount : 230
              Date-Time : [protected]:43:000

[Feb 14, 2015] RechargeItNow customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dear Gurpreet,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [protected]@dishtv.in.

Online Team
              Dishtv

Hyderabad, Telangana
                this website has almost taken 1300 rupees from, me through mobile recharge and dth recharges i have raised tickets and also escalated them but there is no refunding no contact numbers in websites someone has TO BAN THIS WEBSITE [rechargeitnow] my a**
                deducted the amount but not refunded in case of failed recharge

[Jan 25, 2015] RechargeItNow customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

P
                  Calicut, Kerala
                  Recharge for the Mobile No.[protected] (Airtel). My mail ID is [protected]@rediffmail.com. Amount of Recharge Rs, 100 on 17.1.2015....
                  D
                  Pune, Maharashtra
                  rechargeitnow.com <[protected]@rechargeitnow.net>5:48 PM (8 minutes ago)to meDear VILAS KULKARNI, This is to confirm that...

S
                  Mumbai, Maharashtra
                  I have made a recharge of 1. Rs250 on 99586***** number on 06/12/2014 date 2. Rs197 on 98189***** number on 08/12/2014 date 3. Rs100 on 98189***** number on 16/12/2014 date I have lodged a complaint and got a confirmation that the refund has been processed and it will take maximum 5 working days to process the refund but I have not got any refund from them yet. Also, it is stated on their website that in case I don't get refund, I need to raise escalation ticket but that is not working. Also there is no customer care number mentioned on their website.

[Dec 23, 2014] RechargeItNow customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have an MTS dongle, which first off has some below average services. And on top of that they use a below average payment service such as RechargeitNow. Twice so far I have made my monthly payments where my bank account gets charged but the bill payment is not reflected. I really want to sock your customer care service centers - Both RechargeitNow and MTS for being some of the least helpful people and providing the most terrible customer service. Try fixing your existing problems instead of trying to scale up and make as much money as possible. ******* .

[Dec 17, 2014] RechargeItNow customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Dear Customer,

We are fully sensitized to your concerns. However, we request you to write us with your 10 digit MDN number at [protected]@mtsindia.in along with your contact number so that we can call you to get more insight.

Let us know if you require any further help, we would be pleased to assist you.

You can also mail your query/complaint to [protected]@mtsindia.in in order to provide you with better resolution.

Thanks for showing interest in MTS.

Thank You.
                    MTS India

R
                      Mumbai, Maharashtra
                      Sir, i recharged my videocon DTH id[protected] on 27/08/14 of RS 335. order id was V[protected]...but the recharge was not done and the amount got deducted instantly...two days later they mailed ... rechargeitnow.com <[protected]@rechargeitnow.net> Aug 28 to me Dear Customer, We confirm that we have processed a refund on 28/08/2014 for your 'failed recharge' as per the following details: Mobile no/DTH subscriber id recharged: VIDEO[protected] Date of transaction: 27/08/2014 Order id: V[protected] Amount (Rs): 335.00 But till date amount is not refunded back...so i request to refund the amount immediately. Rishabh Kumar Dugar.

[Oct 05, 2014] RechargeItNow customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bengaluru, Karnataka
                        sir i have recharged my docomo prepaid with Rs251 on rechargeitnow website through SBI netbanking. for the same recharge my sbi acc get debited with 251 but i didnot got recharge. i complained the same to rechargeitnow but they didnot gave any responce. sir please solve my problem and give me my money back. The detail of recharge is as bellow, mob no-[protected] amt(paid)-Rs251 date[protected] SBI ref no-IG00AIPWU3 transfered to- [protected] avenue india pvt reply me as early as possible. Thank you.

K
                          Kolkata, West Bengal
                          Dear Sir, This is Kuheli Mitra from West Bengal. I have recharged amount 197 on my mobile no: [protected] from website rechargeitnow.com on 20-Sept-2014.The recharge process got failed due to technical failure in their website but amount got debited from my HDFC bank account.I got a confirmation mail regarding the refund confirmation of that amount on 20-sept-2014.But still now I haven't got the refunded amount in my account.Please look into this matter and refund the amount as soon as possible.I am feeling cheated. Order ID: AI[protected] Transaction ID: AI[protected] Mobile No. / Subscriber ID: [protected] Paid (Rs.): 197 Date &amp; Time:[protected] Thanks Kuheli Mitra
                          rechargeitnow-money deducted but recharge failed so money refund
                          I have got my money refunded today which is amount 197in my bank account.Thanks to rechargeitnow for your kind co-operation.

[Sep 22, 2014] RechargeItNow customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

E
                            Bengaluru, Karnataka
                            I tried to recharge my MTS modem ([protected]) of Rs.999. The transaction after PIN is entered and processed and showed An error has occured as response.It is around 7'O clock on date of 19.09.2014 in chennai.Please Help me or Refund money.

[Sep 19, 2014] RechargeItNow customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.