Rediff.com India
Rediff.com India Ltd.

Rediff.com India Customer Care

Rediff.com India Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W)
Mumbai City District

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun Closed

Rediff.com India related photos (573)

Rediff.com India Complaints & Reviews

bhavikjain
My Product was deliverd on 13th of june 2015 and i replace back it to dealer as per customer care person told me about it and the product was reached there on 17th of june 2015 as i confirm it with my Currier. and i inform this all things to customer care support by mail. after two day they replied back that you will get replace ment within 5-7 days. now already 10 days past away.so today(29th june) i called them and want to take my refund back the Product amount(696) + Currier Charges(120) for Which i replaced back to the dealer.they says we added the request of refund. so i need my refund amount for it.i don't want to get replacement. product name : 16000mah power bank with two charging slot ) Order Number :11684718 amount Rs. : 696 /- please refund my amount back . Mob no: [protected] Name: Bhavik jain

[Jun 29, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Neeraj Sharma Jaipur
    I have ordered an imported Casio 539ad 1avaf Black Dial Chronograph Watch for men on 20 june, 15 and my order no. is 11756552. I have received a call for conformation for my order on the same day and I conformed the same and after that I have received an email about my order in which I was informed that my order will be delivered within a week and I have to pay rs. 2958 on receipt of product. But After seven days, when I have not received the product or any correspondence by rediff online shopping I made a call on 27 june to their costumer care no. [protected] and I have informed they are not able to provide that product and I have make a new order for same product. When I request for a new order of the same product then they informed me that I will have to pay 700 rs. more for the same product, because the price of the product is revised. I have request them that I have made order for this product on 20 june and on that date the cost of product was less and I have not cancelled the product so I am not responsible for revised rate. But they refused me to give the product in rs.2958, on which I have ordered the product. This is an example o[censored]nfair trade practice. Kindly take necessary action against rediff shopping. Neeraj [protected]

[Jun 27, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Neeraj Sharma Jaipur

[Jun 27, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear Neeraj Sharma Jaipur,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

Due to some error in the price captured the order is being cancelled and not shipped, apologies to you.The order will have to be booked again. If you wants us to book the order you may revert back to us on the mail.

Prashant KY
        Sir, I received my product. But it not working properly. It charging condition is very poor. It is only bad product.my product is 20800 mah power bank. It chargeĀ  three point but it only charge my mobile 24% then power bank is dead. Please solve my problem. My order no is 11672758. And mobile no is [protected].. Please change my power bank i request to rediffsupport company. I received this power bank on 9 june 2015 but company not change power bank or not refund money to me. Compny say that they change it in 5-7 day but not change. I want to change and found new power bank in good condition and good Proper working condition. Please help me. I want to complain against this company and found best result as soon as.

msv123
          I have been ordered for purchasing of 04 Nos of Sai Arpan Duble bedsheet vide your Order No.11647545, dtd.26.05.15 & payment has already been debited from my account but it's matter of regret that no parcel has been received yet.If payment made advance & material receipt more than 1 month, it's really shame.I have already mailed 02 times but your response is not satisfactory at all.I think Amazon, Paytm, Jabong & Naptol are better for online marketing as they take only 2-3 days for delivery.anyway please send my parcel immediatly

[Jun 24, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Dear msv123,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

We have called for the details of the dispatch from the seller partner as the shipment is not traceable, update on the same would be shared shortly.

Dear msv123,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

Apologies to customer for the delay the update would be shared shortly.

pradeep_ajmer
            Dear team, i had forgot my password and i tried maximum time to get it back.now my account is blocked.I tried to have password on my alternet e mail ID but ididnt received any mail.Also i didnt remaimber the correct email IDs of my contact list.Please send me password on my alternet e mail id [protected]@gmail.com my rediff id is : [protected]@rediffmail.com
            Dear team,
            my rediff id is : [protected]@rediffmail.com

Rediff Shopping — car body cover not water proof & not side mirror pocket

armyitr80
              my order no 11664501 Maruti Suzuki Swift DZire Car Body Cover not water proof & not side mirror pocket att photo for u r action...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (4)

Prince Pappy
              power button is not working, heat and vibration is not producing, set button is not working, my order no is 11733181 and order detail are ECI Original Massage Pro Fat Burn Belt Weight Loss by Vibration, Sauna Heat so kindly change it or refund money

[Jun 21, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dear Prince Pappy,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

Please revert on the mail sent for further action.

Dear Prince Pappy,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

Your response is awaited on the mail sent on 22nd June 2015 post which we would be able to take further action.

PRATEEK
                Dear Sir Today I Got received courier from Aramex courier I got my iPhone 4/4S Black Glass Pannel found faulty as courier person are not ready to give the open delivery I paid the amount to the Aramex Courier person 388 Rs and mention in the job sheet the item is faulty. I have attached the same faulty back Pannel four your reference Please di as needful and provide the waiver for the same. Order number 11739795 Transaction Number 22922812 Thanks & Regards Prateek [protected] On Saturday, June 20, 2015, Rediff Shopping wrote: Track your order | Your Account We have delivered your order! Hi Prateek, We're here to inform you that your order has been delivered to address mentioned below. It has been confirmed by our courier partner. For any further assistance, visit our Customer Delight Centre. Details of Order# 11739795 Products Vendor Courier Delivered Date A/W No IPHONE 4/4S BACK GLASS PLATE OR PANEL/DOOR ( BLACK / WHITE ) iPhone 4, Black Cell Phonez Aramex[protected] [protected] Please feel free to share your shopping experience by login to "Your account" and give us your feedback. Thank you! Team Rediff Shopping Now shop on-the-go from your mobile! Click here to download the FREE Rediff Shopping app P.S. This is an automated email. For any assistance, kindly contact our Customer support

[Jun 21, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Dear PRATEEK,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

The complaint has been received and the updated would be shared shortly.

Krishn Kant
                  I ordered BlackBerry data cable from this link http://shopping.rediff.com/product/12069785 But company sent me other BlackBerry data cable that's so tiny and which one I ordered that cable is long and old cable. When I wrote about this to company company is not assuming their mistake and tell me that they delivered me correct product. What to do now? Please anyone help me. I just want to replaced the cable or refund me. My order no. Details of Order# 11743633 City delhi my number is [protected] Email is [protected]@live.com.

[Jun 20, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Yes I received a foolish reply from company

With reference to your mail, We need to inform you that the product which you have received is the same product which you have selected while placing the Order.

Further you can visit to the below mentioned link.

Alternately you may contact vendor for more details .

Vendor name :Flaunt Corps
                  Vendor contact number:[protected]/[protected]

Assure you of prompt and courteous response on all your visits to Rediff.com

Warm regards,
                  Akshata
                  Customer support
                  www.rediff.com

P.S. Please do not change the subject line for future correspondence

If I wish then I can very easily complain in supreme court of India for this forgery because I am a computer operator in a Law firm and all advocates are belong to supreme court

But I want to solve it peaceful

Just replace the cable with which I ordered . Or refund money .
                  Dear Krishn Kant,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

Bank details have been received from your side and the refund would be processed anytime within next 6-7 working days.

Dear Krishn Kant,

Greetings!

The refund has been successfully credited to customer's bank account via UTR No. CITIN[protected]on22nd June 2015.

Bhupendra sarwa
                    Dear sir Today I received delivery of eagle roti maker ordered on 17 June2015. and i regreat to infrom you that after recieving delivery i found inconvience as its handle was completely damaged.as i bought this roti maker in the hope that it will give me trouble free service but now machine need immediate replacement.i request you to replace the defective roti maker as earliest possible . Name - Rakesh Kumar Sarwa Mobile no. - [protected] Order no.[protected]

replacement of defected roti maker
                    replacement of defected roti maker

Virendra d
                      Dear Sir/Mm Brief: I had ordered for above item through rediff shop and received as marked below on 12/06/15. And on the same day I sent following mail stating about defective product. They are in one pretext or other making me run pillar to post. Now they want me to courier back the product rather than replacing them by their own. Sir mail sent to them: Hi Dear All Yes I received my mobile in good spanking condition. BUT 1) Battery is getting drained in 10 minutes, 2) Where as it takes 3 hrs to recharge. 3) Mobile is getting heated 4) Received on 11.0615 at 14.00 hrs 5) Lodging complaint at 12.15 Pm 6)Request either Replace the set immediately or Return my Money. 7)Take your handset back, I don't need it. AFTER lodging complaint ticket number issued Tkt No[protected]], [Ticket#[protected]] But no action Taken ... Additional Information HTC Evo 4G (CDMA Mobile) Ace Tel-Limkers Pvt Ltd Blue Dart[protected] [protected] From: "virendra dubey" Fri, 12 Jun '15 12:31p To: "[protected]@rediff.co.in" and others View blocked images Request urgent action Regards

[Jun 18, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rediffmail — Forgot Password & Hint Answer

Sreenath Peri
                        Hi, My name is sreenath, my email id id [protected]@rediffmail.com. My alternative eail id - sreenath.[protected]@icicilombard.com...

Syed Anwarul Hasan Razvi
                        Order No. 11715884 dt.[protected].Transaction No. 22897310 order dt.[protected] Dear Sirs, I have received my subject order this afternoon.. After I opened the packing I found only a key board minus the Android Tablet. The order description is 7 inch Android. It was also found that one of the three holding clip on top was broken at the base. Kindly clarify. The quality is poor, therefore I would like to return the order. You may allow mw to select some other item of same value(Rs.448.00) or little more. Kindly reply. Regards, Syed Anwarul Hasan Razvi +91 [protected]

7 inch Android Tablet
                        7 inch Android Tablet

[Jun 16, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Android as shown in picture & description was not found. Quality of the holding clip is poor. Received broken
                        Android tablet missing. Holding clip broken Poor quality
                        Dear Syed Anwarul Hasan Razvi,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

You may write to us mentioning wants to return the product for refund, Please write to Rediff as we are awaiting mail from you.

ikvalrajeev
                          Dear Rediff team, I have order a 10400mah Universal aluminium metal portable battery USB Power bank Charger but i have received instead of this Xiami power bank as well as it is also not working it is not charging any phone it is not working my Order no. 11672399 its Vendor name is Fluant Corps Courier Name Ecom Express and A/W no. is[protected] please replace it my mobile no. [protected]

10400 mah universal aluminium metal portable USB power bank wrong received and also not working of received xiami power bank

[Jun 16, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Dear ikvalrajeev,

Greetings from Rediff Shopping Team.

Please send the product back and provide the address, on receipt of the courier details further action would be taken
                          on your complaint.

Greetings from Rediff.com.

We are awaiting dispatch details from you for further action.

Greetings from Rediff.com.

You may revert on the mail within next 24-48 hrs i[censored]nable to send so that we can arrange the pick up of the product.

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Rediff Shopping — Difficulty in tracking the actual status of Order No: 11711904 with rediff shopping

Jeeva Mohan
                            [Ticket#[protected]] RE: All product/ items not received Dear Sir, I am registering this complaint with much disappointment....
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

malik.sahil54
                            Order detail - order number[protected] Bully Max Muscle Building Dog Supplement 120 Date[protected] Payment done through debit card AWB number[protected] Vendor name: Byoke Overseas Pvt Ltd Contact Person: Ashish Agarwal Phone Number: [protected] Email Id: [protected]@booyahchicago.com, jyoti.[protected]@booyahchicago.com

The product is not recieved yet
                            The product is not recieved yet

Prashant KY
                              Sir, my product is 20800 mah power bank. It chargeĀ  three point but it only charge my mobile 24% then power bank is dead. Please solve my problem. My order no is 11672758. And mobile no is [protected].. Please change my power bank. And company not attend my phone. And receive my product 11 June. And see it after I get then I know about this product. And then I complain against it not working and wrong product. I complain it by email. Email I'd of company is [protected]@rediff.co.in. Please help me about my product change by company.

wrong product and not working properly
                              Dear Prashant KY,

Greetings from Rediff Shopping Team.

Please send the product back, provided the address on receipt of the courier details further action would be taken on the complaint.

Online Customer Service Team
                              My product is not working properly. So pls change my product my product is vox 102 calling 3g calling tab.

shivangi199024
                                I ordered a product worth 3000 and I have payed Online. I followed them 10 times in 20 days and they didn't had any clue where the product is. They told they will update me but I haven't received a single mail from them. Its a nightmare to order from rediff shopping. Please don't order from such ridiculous sites. And till now I haven;t received the product, Hope I can get my refund back or else I am gonna screw this site badly.

[Jun 14, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Dear shivangi199024,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number, order id and contact details at tell.[protected]@rediffmail.com to help you.

Dear shivangi199024,

Details are still awaited from you. In case you are still facing any concern, please contact us on tell.[protected]@rediffmail.com.

kannanglass
                                  Anita, Pankaj Very Poor service for this person by name Anita, Pankaj - [protected] email : [protected]@outlook.com, Product Title: special one Black forest Cake Birthday Cake-234 order number: 11708430 In spite of my repeated calls and SMS from overseas, this person Anita Pankat - failed to respond and would not give any feedback on the date and time of delivery of the said pakage ( birthday gift ). I had booked this online 3 days in advance and requested the gift to be sent in the morning hours and even after 2.30 PM there was no signs of delivery. I then called her up from overseas and she picked up and said the it will be delivered within one hour. When It was past 5.30 Pm (IST) I started to call here (From overseas) and she never picked up the call. All my calls up to 7.00 Pm went un answered. And finally the pack landed at 7.30 PM. the whole party was ruined, as they had planned a variety of events and outings, and they sat the whole day waiting / not knowing when this pack will arrive. The sorry part is that this lady does not even have the courtesy to either pick up the call, reply or even send an email reply. Very sorry that Rediff shopping have such useless and dump people on their shopping list. I would appreciate if Rediff can blacklist or take this person off the list to save on its image in future.