Rediff.com India
Rediff.com India Ltd.

Rediff.com India Customer Care

Rediff.com India Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W)
Mumbai City District

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun Closed

Rediff.com India related photos (573)

Rediff.com India Complaints & Reviews

PC BASHA
Our E-mail A/c is "[protected]@rediffmail.com" hacked by un known persons. Changed our password. They are sending wrong information mails to our customers, relatives & known persons ( e-mail addresses may be dragged from mail address book). Please tract the hacked persons. We are unable to open our e-mail a/c "[protected]@rediffmail.com". Please send procedure to get new pass word to continue our e-mail account to our "[protected]@ rediffmail.com" . Please do the needful immediately.

Priya_ria
    My order no. 11317372. I had ordered for a 5in1air sofa for around Rs.2600/-, rediff delivered a second hand used and completely damaged product. After writing hundreds of mails and hundreds of phone calls they took the damaged product back, ever since Rediff is saying Ill get back damage free product but nothing is done and they are not refunding my money.. Everytime they say "we have forwarded to concerned department" or "be rest assured". i'm sick and tired of hearing this for the last 2 months. Rediff I want to know are there any shortage of funds at your office that you need to cheat people to pay salary to your employees? Please dont buy anything not even a pin from rediff shopping. They are the best possible cheats you can imagine in your weirdest dream.

[Apr 21, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear Priya_ria,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

Replacement dispatch status is being checked and the update would be provided at the earliest.

tarundeshmukh
      Dear Sir, We have ordered collarge with product code 11432179 which has to have only 4 photo frames. But company sent me different product with 5 photo frames in it. Also it is broken and damaged. Now when I complained for the same and for getting correct and non damaged asked product, company is asking me to spent more money for sending the received one back to company. I want to know that why should I spent more money to send the damaged product back to company. Why the company is not giving me my asked product and taking back their damaged and wrong product at the same time? Also I want to know what action to be taken so that I will get my asked product within 2 days or get my money back. I have seen for the first time in life that Rediff Shopping doing it in this way by asking the customer to spend additional cost to take damaged product back. Does this company did not have any sort of responsibility towards customer. Kindly provide appropriate solution so that I get the asked product or get my money back without any additional expenses and delay. Regards Tarun Deshmukh [protected] drtarun.[protected]@gmail.com

Broken, Damaged product and unwanted product 11432179
      Broken, Damaged product and unwanted product 11432179

[Apr 20, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear tarundeshmukh,

We are sorry for the experience you had. we will do pick from our side and get replacement done.

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Rediff Shopping — CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE and waiting for Refund Amount from rediffshop.com

Pranav.pune
        Whenever, trying to resolve problem with Customer Care Executive, after asking the Order number they disconnect your call...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Heena Patyal
        I have ordered a decoration piece of 3 legged frog, which is delivered on my address but piece is broken badly, in previous complaint mail i have sent a pic of broken piece as well, you can search in your database through order no. which is 11303685 . i HAVE FILED A COMPLAINT ON SAME ADDRESS 2 TIMES, BUT YOU PEOPLE DIDN'T GET BACK TO ME OR NEVER TAKE ANY ACTION IN RETURNING MONEY EITHER REPLACING THAT PIECE, you contacted me that you will send your Sales person to take that decoration piece back and send money through cheque or demand draft but you didn't do that. my order no. is this 11303685 and contact no. is[protected]. Please get back to me ASAP so that i didn't get disappointed by you people and never take any illegal action. Heena

Complaint_ 3 Legged Broken frog decoration piece

[Apr 17, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Dear Heena,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

We had refunded your order value and the refund link has been mailed to your registered email id "dr.np.[protected]@gmail.com" on 29th March and today. We are awaiting for your details to proceed further on the refund.

Online Customer Service Team
        Why you are people are not taking any action in refunding money, call me at[protected]. Take your broken piece back, order no. is 11303685, Don't dissappoint us.

heena.[protected]@gmail.com
        Why you are people are not taking any action, call me at[protected]. Take your broken piece back, order no. is 11303685, Don't dissappoint us. Either change the piece or refund our money.

heena.[protected]@gmail.com

Dear Heena Patyal,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

We had refunded your order value and the refund link has been mailed to your registered email id "dr.np.[protected]@gmail.com" on 29th March and 18th April. We are awaiting for your details to proceed further on the refund.

Hemant P. Shah
          dear Sir I lounched a complaint about my above mentioned mobile compliant about some technical mistake from some were alse I tried at my level but I could not secede so kindly help me for the same and obliged please give me ticket no to give akosha do the need full and oblige. Thank you Hemant Shah

[Apr 17, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Dear Hemant P. Shah,

Thanks a lot for bringing up the concern. However, for us to be able to help you out, we would need a few details regarding your complaint. We have specifically designed a form which will ask you for all the necessary information, which can be accessed by going to our website http://www.akosha.com/homeform.html. We request you to file your complaint with us there. You can also file a complaint by calling[protected]. We look forward to helping you out.

Akosha Team

Hemant P. Shah
            Dear Sir, I received above product on 14/04/2015 due to some technical reason when I dial no to any other person the massage will come IP is require I feed some IP also but problem is not solved and no dialing start so I could not use this said mobile so kindly let me Know what I have to do for this problem solved. and oblige aweting. awaiting for your valued reply. thanking you (Hemant Shah)

[Apr 16, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Dear Hemant P. Shah,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number, order id and contact details at tell.[protected]@rediffmail.com to help you.

Dear Akosha Team,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

The product is under 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty against Manufacturing defects. For availing the warranty service, you need to show the original invoice/ bill received with the product at the authorized service center.

rksji2002
              DEAR SIR, WE ARE RECEIVED THIS SET YESTERDAY, AND PAID THE AMOUNT AS PER YOUR BILL. BUT AFTER OPEN THIS PACKET, ONE WICKET AND ONE BOLL IS SHORT. MY CHILD IS HARRAS FOR THAT CIRCUMTANCES. NOTE- AS PER YOUR ADVERTISEMENT Beautifully carved professional look alinke bat in 25" height. The set consists of 4 wickets with 2 bases, two balls and a bale Age Group:1-4 years Dimension:63x18x9 cm Material:Hd Plastic "BUT WE RECEIVED ONLY 3 WICKETS + 1 BALL + 1 BASES + AND A BALE PLEASE PROVIDE US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. WE CAN

[Apr 15, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dear rksji2002,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

No Complaint has been registered with Rediff.

For any complaints on the product delivered you have to register the complaint to Rediff within 2 working days on receipt of the product.

Please register the complaint within 24 hrs on the below link:

maggi35
                Greetings, This saga is going on since 23/02/2015 (Almost 1.5 months) involving lies and delays. I am waiting for a refund on the good that I returned and your customer service executives rather than working towards resolving the issue are just saying lies that they tried calling me and could not get through my number. Please note that you guys have really tested my patience and are holding back my money for no reason. I need the refund in the next 48 hours as you have taken full 1.5 months just for the refund. Once again a delay from your end, will only lead to more complaints in the consumer forum and social media. Regards Maggie [protected]

Shini Ts
                  I received my product on saturday (11/04/15) formal shirt worth rs.483/-(40 inch size).The shirt is not suited to me it is very tight, so i need 42 inch samr formal shirt.Pls take it back & change My ordr no[protected] Phone -[protected]

Greetings from Rediff.com.

This is to inform you that, for order number 11396649 as the size ordered has been delivered but as it does not fit, seller's contact details has been shared so that you may contact the seller.

Dear Shini Ts,

Greetings from Rediff Shopping Team.

Please send the product back and provide the address, on receipt of the courier details further action would be taken on the complaint.

Greetings from Rediff.com.

Please provide us the Proof of delivery if the product has been sent so that we can proceed further.

Shini Shs
                    I received my product on saturday (11/04/15) one formal shirt worth rs .483/-, 40 inch size .The shirt is not suited to me, it is very tight fitting, so i need 42 inch size.Pls take it back and change my shirt. My order no[protected] Address-Shini.T.S Graduate overseas Santhwana Bldg, Chittoor rd Kacheripady, cochin -682018 Kerala, India Phone-[protected] Email [protected]@gmail.com

Dear Shini Shs,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

As the ordered product has been delivered you can speak to seller on the replacement and post the seller response further action would be updated.

Dear Akosha Team,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

For the mentioned order the product shows not delivered if same has been delivered please share the image of the invoice along with the details of the complaint as we are awaiting details from your side.

Ekta_Singh
                      I placed my order on Date: 29 Mar 2015 Order ID: 11379630 Order Status: Approved Product: Foldable Wardrobe Cupboard Almirah-IV Order Amount: Rs. 1, 948 When i am cheking online status it is showing: Delivery Status: Dispatched TODAY IS 14TH APRIL TILL NOW I DIDN'T RECEIVED ANY PRODUCT. I 2 TIMES ALREADY ON THIER CUSTOMER DELIGHT CENTER CANCELLED THE ORDER. BUT I AM NOT RECEIVED ANY RESPONSE FROM THEM. THEY HAVE ALREADY TAKEN MY MONEY. I WANT MY MONEY BACK. (REDIFF ONLINE SHOPPING, LOOKS IS A FRAUD SITE WHO CHEAT PEOPLE AND TAKE THEIR MONEY) PLEASE HELP

NOT CANCELLING THE ORDER AND NOT REFUNDING THE MONEY

Dear Ekta,

Dear Ekta,

The product is in transit hence we would not be able to cancel the order, hence request has been sent to the concerened team to RTO the product.

The product is traceable on the courier site, PFB the details:

Logistics Name. : Gati Surface Courier
                      Airway Bill :[protected]
                      Tracking on : http://www.gatikwe.com/track-shipment-overview

abhilassh
                        i had vide order 11253455 about more than 1 month back ordered a laptop stand but i am yet to recieve it. i got report from rediff that the goods have been delivered, it shows that the delivering partner is not only a fraud but is telling a lie. i am yet to recieve the goods and after my numerous mails ... i get the report about delivery. on further check i saw that the delivery time was 1.48 am in night... another un believable story. guys plzzzz help me out... i am being looted in broad daylight.

Greetings from Rediff.com.

If the shipment is not delivered to you today we will refund the order value .

Greetings from Rediff.com.

As the product has not been received by you we are arranging to refund the order value and the details are being sent to you.

[email protected]
                          I had ordered a product and paid through net banking. I got a message that the bank has declined the transaction even though the amount was deducted from my account. I had dropped a mail and Tkt #[protected] was tagged for me.
                          Inspite of sharing my bank statement, the amount is not credited back. Please check and close this.

[Apr 13, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Dear [protected]@4576,

Dear [protected]@4576,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

Payment has been received and has been approved against order number 11428912.
                          you can check the order status from the below link and if any further details required you may write to us on [protected]@rediff.co.in.

Mayengbam Jaganivas
                            I bought two hanging mosquito net on 3rd April 2015 from rediff shop. the consignment was despatched on 7th April through firstflight (Consignment no J[protected]) and on 10th April rediff shop mailed me that the item is delivered to me. but i have not received the consignment. The first flight Imphal has not received the consignment so how can it be delivered to me. Online status of the consignment is "In transit". So on what basis rediff is telling me that the item is delivered. In my rediff login the item is marked as delivered on 10th April, 2015, 08.42 am. Where is the proof of delivery then? who received the item? Rediff has no information and they never reply to my mails. Ironically no office, private or public is open before 10.am in Imphal so the item can never be delivered before the working hours. i have been writing everyday to rediff but no answer till date. Again the item was shiped on 7th April, so it can never be deliverd on 10th April due to remote location of the destination (Imphal). So rediff is a fraud company
                            Dear Mayengbam Jaganivas,

bhatkar
                              I have paid in advance of rs.699/- for Height grow capsule to increase Height-Pack of 120 Capsule from Herbal Shoppe, Malerkotla. still I m not received my order (Order no[protected] on my address. kindly Check my Status of my Order & Delivered on my Address Properly or update me on below contact no & email ID. Regards, Neelam Bhatkar 9/Dnyanamrut Society, Samarth Nagar, Quarry Road, Bhandup West, Mumbai-400078 Email [protected]@gmail.com Mobile No-[protected]

Not received Order no- 11409152 of Height grow capsule to increase Height-Pack of 120 Capsule,seller name-Herbal Shoppe

[Apr 12, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Dear bhatkar,

Dear bhatkar,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

The product has been delivered to you on 13th April 2015.

tgh9415594155
                                I had ordered San disk ultra via debit card payment of Rs.555 on 25th march 2015 with order id 11359687 & they have not delivered the product or refunded my amount of Rs.555.I called them & wrote to them via e-mails & they gave me ticket no.[protected] but still not refunded yet. Regards Himanshu Verma +91-[protected] +91-[protected]

[Apr 12, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                I had ordered San disk ultra via debit card payment of Rs.555 on
                                25th march 2015 with order id 11359687 & they have not delivered the
                                product or refunded my amount of Rs.555.I called them & wrote to them via e-mails & they gave me ticket no.[protected] but still not refunded yet.RegardsHimanshu Verma+91-[protected]+91-[protected]
                                As I had ordered San disk ultra with Rs.555 payment done by debit card & I
                                had not received the order due to courier problem in U.P & the product was
                                returned back to vendor so the vendor e-mailed you for refund of my Rs.555.
                                So please refund my Rs.555 to my bank A/C no. [protected] of Oriental Bank
                                of Commerce, Mahanagar, Lucknow-226006.
                                Himanshu Verma
                                +91-[protected]
                                +91-[protected]

Nvr Chowdary
                                  My id is 11294381 I ordered gym palm but i received wrong item so the executive has taken back the product i have already requested for the cancellation, so please refund the amount back. My a/c details as follows of Axis bank: A/c number: [protected] Name: Dilip Kumar CH IFSC code: UTIB0001881 Branch: Seethammadhara Regards N.V.Ramana

refund the amount

[Apr 11, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  My id is 11294381
                                  My a/c details as follows of Axis bank:
                                  A/c number: [protected]
                                  Name: Dilip Kumar CH
                                  IFSC code: UTIB0001881
                                  Branch: Seethammadhara
                                  Regards N.V.Ramana

Dear Nvr Chowdary,

Greetings from Rediff.com.

We have refunded the order value and the refund link has been mailed to the registered email id. We are awaiting for your details to proceed further on the refund.

devakar sharma
                                    the product(Reebok golden aviators large size) ordered on 29th march which i receive after one week or 7 april .The product is totally fake when i saw this on website nd then i ordered nd received nd while i open its totally different from which i saw on website nd the frame of the aviators is molded nd the quality of the lenses is also poor.kindly change it from this product to the original one or refund it

Mohammed AbdulRaheem
                                      I received the Damaged & broken parts are missing, one side U Tube pins broken, One side Hools is broken where snap solid rod fix. Please find attached pics, For your kind review and immediate refund. Thanks, Mohammed AbdulRaheem +[protected] Order Id: 11367598 Date: 27 Mar 2015 Total Amount: Rs. 687.00 Discount: Rs. 200.00 Total Paid: Rs. 457.00 *Items*Table Mate Portable Adjustable Dinner Cum Laptop Tray*Qty*1*Price* Rs. 687*Delivery status*Dispatched on 28/03/2015 09:07 PM*AWB number* [protected]*Courier Partner*Gati Surfac

Supplied broken item on discounted price
                                      Supplied broken item on discounted price
                                      Dear Customers,

Greetings from Telebuy...!!!

We have gone through your complaint . We regret for the inconvenience caused. We request you to register your complaint in our customer care department by dialing[protected] for solutions. Also you can write your complaint in http://www.tbuy.in/index.php?route=information/customer_care. Incase of any escalation please contact me directly in[protected] / [protected].

With Regards.