Reebok India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 5, 2023

File a complaint to Reebok India

Having problems with Reebok India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Reebok India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Reebok India

Reebok India Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Reebok India reviews & complaints page 2

Basic Clothing pvt ltd, RDC Ghaziabad, denied replacement of 2 items on ground that we had cut the Tags.
Bill No. 230020T10SC01647 dated 5 November 2022

[protected] Mukesh Kumar ha
Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir I bought shoes GX3015 on 28/06/2022. Recently I found a damage on the top side of left shoe at thumb location. The damage is considered to be due to thumb touching and causing wear of the fabric.Though I know that this has exceeded 3 months of guarantee period but the damage in 5 months is not expected.
    Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I remitted Rs 2999/- to buy shoes .

The amount was debited to my card but the order registration was declined.

This amount is still not credited back till date

I would therefore request you to please look into this issue on priority and let me know your decision on any of following option
      1- Please register order and dispatch shoes (UK size 9)
      Or
      2. Alternatively, please refund this amount so that I can reorder the shoes
      Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a reebok shoe costing Rs. 7500/- from a mall in Gurgaon Haryana. I got a discount and i paid Rs. 3750/- for the same. On my asking, why the shoe is being sold at a discount, I was told that it is not a defective piece and company occasionally gives more discounts to clear its stocks.

But unfortunately, that statement was incorrect. The shoe turned out to be a defective one. After using...

I have purchased my shoes in July from sport station kota but within 3 months it's net is streached and got damaged, it's really disappinting for me,
        Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I received a call he says my number is in top 10 lucky number I win a realme note 10 and now I just have to purchase 6200kit is this true or fake
          Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered a Reebok Fast approach 2.0 Lace-Up Running Shoes on 6th July from Ajio. The shoe started tearing surprisingly from the upper end in 3 months and the inner foam is now clearly visible.
            Initially it was just one side and then gradually within the next 1 month the other pair of the shoe is also torn.
            These sides which are no way in contact with the floor or have any scope of wear and tear, have been torn. Can you...

I ordered shoes from shop4Reebok after 5 days I returned shoes but did not got any refund order ID is[protected]
            Oct 28, 2022
            Updated by Shekharrre
            The image is this one

मैंने 21 जनवरी साल 2022 को रायपुर के मैग्नेटो मॉल स्थित Reebok शोरूम से 8 हजार 9 सौ 99 रुपए कीमत का डायनामिक सीरीज का जूता खरीदा था। सेल्समैन ने विश्वास दिलाया था कि जूता बहुत अच्छी क्वालिटी...

I had purchased reebok shoes from New Tulsi Shoes, Ambernath-421501 on 27.05.2022. The product quality is very poor and shoes is in pathetic condition only after use of 2-3 months. I had approached store keeper for the same but he is giving vague answers and not helping exchange the product even if it is in warranty period. He had given some Email addresses with Reebok on which i have sent multiple Emails. Still there is no positive response even after follow up of more than 1 month.
              Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I Ashish ordered reebok shoes (product name Reebok classics men synthetics Reebok vision mid casual shoes) size 10 ...on date 17 july 2022..within one and half month the net of the shoes started tear out and got damaged...the product is under atleast 3 month warranty and I want you to fix my problem.I also sent 3 times mail but there there is no reply.sir plz giving me reply and fix my problem.I'll be thankful to you ......
                Order[protected]

They received this order that I return on 24/09/2022.

Inspite of repeated emails to their customer care id providing account details for the refund, not only have they not refunded the Rs. 8, 999/- that the order was worth, they have not even responded to my emails!

Although initially they responded on their customer care number[protected] with false information on the refund,...

I have taken shoes from last 6month from mochi the shoe shopee, elpro mall chinchawad Pune but now this is damaged Sol as well, can campnay will help me .
                Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a run dry tshirt from Reebok online India. I didn't get the colour it showed on the picture and i am unhappy with the product. I want to return it and get a refund. But the Reebok online site has stopped working and i am unable to return the product.
                  My order ID and details are as follows
                  Order No :[protected] | Order Date :[protected]

Thank you...

Order id 654330602

Order id :[protected]
                  I have returned this pair of shoe to reebok but due to some exchange of two products it got changed and it's quality check got failed but it's been 3 months now reebok team is not giving me my qc fail product back i am very angry with their process this is an very big company and they are doing these things with their customers.
                  When i have contacted with the team they suggest me to self ship the correct...

I spent 9000rs. On your 1 reebok shoes. But In two months the shoe's sholle started to remove. So, it's not look good, when I wear. So, I don't wear that shoes. But I want to compensate for spending huge money but didn't satisfy with your product. Give me compensate, otherwise I sue on your company by living in Canada. In Canada, police helps every citizen so be careful.
                  Sep 18, 2022
                  Updated by Anit Patel
                  When I get reply from your team?

I have returned my product with order no:[protected] But they didn't refund my money as I m trying from last half an month.i am daily trying to contact them through via calls & emails.Unfortunately to say that they didn't respond my mails. Please look into this & requesting to Refund my money.
                    Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Last year I purchased reebok shoes within 3 month sole is remove from shoes even I used 4-5 times.unable to find any solution because I don’t have bill.I tried to repair from cobbler but not resolved.

Please do something helpful for me either replace or repair properly.
                      Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bought a reebok shoes model name reebok zig dynamica, , after using for 11 month its outer sole torn apart, , colour has also faded

To whom it may concern,

I have been mentally harassed by reebok customer support service.
                          I have been constantly in touch with their support team regarding my order id[protected]. Initially there was a size issue with my items, so i wanted a bigger size, but replacement was not an option there so i placed the fresh order and raised a return request.
                          I have to rach out to so many times in order to return the product, then finally 1 item was picked up.
                          But for the other item its still not picked up . I have already call 15-20 times to your customer support but still, i recieve the same information that it would be picked up in 2 days .
                          It’s already more than a month since I placed order. Kindly look into this matter as soon as possible. I want my money back as well as the compensation for the mental torture that you guys have done. Otherwise I’ll have to bring the social media storm for you guyss.

Shashank