Reebok India

Bangalore +91 80 4151 1691, +91 80 4148 9684
Chennai +91 44 2376 4612, +91 44 4553 5548

Good

Reebok India Complaints & Reviews

I purchased a tracksuit under invoice no. Invoice number # faaabw[protected] dated 07/12/2017 of rs.1815/-. After one wash...

Sir, pradeep s/o krishan r/o mahender garh haryana
Mere pass mobil no. [protected], [protected], [protected] se mere mobile no [protected] per phone aaya ki apko 3200rs me reebok shoe, track suit n one mobile phone galaxy denge. Maine dt. 11.12.17 ko post office se apna parsal received kiya to usme se tuta chasma, belt, parsh, watch, tshirt, mila. Jo aaj tak na hi mera products mila na hi mere rupee. Unka code h 5004 pritampura delhi
jo product mangwaya tha wo nahi, mila., uski jagah tuta chama parsh belt
Jan 08, 2018

Jan 08, 2018
Updated by Pradeep Chauhann
Plz help

Jan 22, 2018
Ankitti06213063's response
ye mila or kuc ni 6500 me plzz give my money

Mene 6500 rupe de diye or kuc ni mila khali thrmakol or kuc book mili h

It is very unfurtunate that reebok is so faithfull product producering company has produced tracksuit which is within a month the track suit started fretting and became pathetic and lost appearance. I request the article should be returned or advice how to bear it or not. I puurchased just on 07/12/2017 invoice number # faaabw[protected] online from flipkart dated 07/12/2017. How do i return this article. I tried my level best to contact to reebok but could not do so. I do hereby inform you that i use so many products from reebok. My mobile number is [protected] and name is vinay kumar verma and stay in kolkata
    Jan 07, 2018

Dear sir
    I have purchased the Reebok black shoe from myntra online site 6 month ago .as I have wearing it from last three month the one shoe is ...Broken as I am a regular customer of the brand please suggest me the way ...it's my hard earn money ...I am very disappointed..
    Gautam Gupta

Dear sir

Invoice no.* s i[protected]*
      Order no.: * 12061498* | item code no.: ar0339 hsn code: 6404
      Men's reebok running exhilarun 2.0 shoes

I purchased the men's reebok running exhilarun 2.0 shoes from the online shopping website shop4reebok.com but it seems that after i received and open the box its full damaged. The sides of the shoes get damaged. It seems the deficiency in the shoe/reebok company. Where should i go now for my problem. If there will be no good response/change the article from the showroom, it is very difficult for me or my friends circular to faith on reebok items. Hoping for the favourable response at the earliest possible...

. Please contact me at the above address or by phone at [protected]

Sincerely,

Your name

Kumaresan
      damage of my shoes (kindly return my money)
      damage of my shoes (kindly return my money)
      Dec 30, 2017

Reebok India — speedwick shoes [Resolved]

Hi team,

I went sector 18 noida gip mall reebok to purchase speedwick reebok sports shoes, at first time when...

Hi team,

I am nikhil narendra shinde writing this to complaint poor quality of shoe product been sold from your reebok store. Few months back brought a pair of running shoe from your reebok store, since the quality of the shoe was poor the shoes got damaged from side straps. I visited the shop and showed the condition of the shoe.
        They recommed to me to write to customer service for reimbersement or replacement.

Could you please do the needful to get the replacement of damaged shoe.

Waiting to get reply asap, as it's affecting my regular routine of fitness.
        Below are details of the product.
        1) purchased without discount.
        2) within warranty time the product got damaged.
        3) purchased at reebok gd retail a unit of my car punepvt. Ltd. Amar arma genesis ground floor, shop no. 1 &2, baner road, baner pune.
        Purchase date: 05/08/2017
        Bill no: sc1779

Reply back on mail id [protected]@gmail.com
        need a replacement for replacement of damaged shoe[bill no: sc1779]
        Dec 23, 2017

I purchased reebok track suit on 21 dec 17
          Reebok pant size is 'm' but not according to size. It's size is too width from bottom that is not fit and
          Choose from reebok size chart middle size but pant length is 1.06 mtr
          It is not as per chart size
          Pant is so long and not regular fit
          Please resolve the issue as early as possible.
          Waiting for your answer
          reebok track suit pant size not fit
          Dec 21, 2017

Hello sir/mam
            It is here by to inform you that i had purchase reebok lower (Black colour) from no. D 7, inner circle, block d, connaught place, delhi - 110001
            Landmark: near metro gate no.3. I am facing a problem in lower that i had found some particles which had appeared on it.
            Kindly change my product as soon as possible. I ll be highly thankfull to you. Please revert me @[protected]@gmail.com

Dec 16, 2017

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            मैंने रीबॉक का शूज़ कानपूर के जेड स्क्वायर के मॉल से लिया था 1 साल भी नही हुआ क़ि शूज़ का कपडा ऊपर से फट गया।

I had purchase showes through flipkart, it has broken within two month .you should refund/ exchange the product otherwise it will be fraud .

Hi My name is tony from Hyderabad, Telangana, every week in Erragadda market nearby sanathnagar the people are selling brand new duplicate Reebok Shoes on the road, please take necessary action against those people.

HTTPs://WWW.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh3mKWY963I

Please do the needful & oblige.

Tony.   Replace all
              Dec 08, 2017

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a pair of shoe from reebok orion mall store & its sole pasting is coming out. The store has written a complain to reebok customer care on the solution but there is no response for last 3 days. As this is a school shoe, i am forced to buy another pair for my daughter if this does not get resolved soon. Below are the details.

Invoice no. - sc619
                Date of purchase - 06/06/2017
                Size - 11
                Article no. - v67420
                Mfg. Date - jan-2015
                Factory code - nd004060
                Store - reebok orion mall, malleshwaram, bangalore

I have been sold the shoe which was manufactured 2.5 years before the date of purchase. This is really unacceptable. How can an esteem brand like reebok sell such old inventory to its customers on the premium price? I need an urgent replacement or full refund for this product.
                Nov 23, 2017

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

As per add made in rediff shop support, i had order for reebok aviator golden sun glass, which had received by me on 20.11.2017. Since the said product was not genuine one and duplicate copy of reebok brand, immediately i had intimated about such fraudulent conduct. However the customer care teem not yet resolved my issues.

Since the said agency, has fraudulently used the name and brand of reebok, you are requested to look into the matter, and steps may be taken against the said against in accordance with different laws of the land.

Bibhu prasad panda, advocate,
                  Orissa high court, cuttack, odisha
                  Nov 23, 2017

My reebok shoes net break. my shoes billing date[protected] Rs.5599.00
                  I ordered Rebook slipper from the Amazon site.as per the sit information it was written that there is 90 days warranty.i got some issue with the slipper.i contacted the amazon, they told me to contact the Rebook india.as iwent on to your site.i got the contact no but it is unreachable.so, now what to do.

Some one called me and told me that... My phone no. Has won lucky draw from reebok and u will get 5 reebok products at rs 5000 and get a free samsung galaxy j7. And they insisted me to take this chance as soon as possible. They told me that they will deliver the product to my near by post office and i have to collect it giving the amount 5000 to post office. I think, its a scam, i read same complaints from several people who were fooled by them. Tell me it is true or not.

Plz tell me. My mail i'd. [protected]@live.in
                    Oct 26, 2017

Nov 20, 2017
                    shashank c7pro's response
                    My mobile no is [protected]
                    My tshirt was not change and the salesman was not give me any notifications or any msg my calim was 20 days but salesman was not talk to me in right way they told me you come next day next day but not give me right details
                    Me bey a shoes to baba shoes bikaner rajasthan my shoes was dames in only 2 monthes

My son studies at lakshmi pat singhania academy school in kolkata 3rd standard where rebook shoes is compulsory.

I bought ur shoes in april 2017 from ur kitco shop in new market kolkata he is the sole dealer o[censored]r school shoes as per school. I replaced the shoes from kitco shop twice in five months for its very defective condition in two months used only.
                      I'm requesting you that plz improve your quality of products to trust in ur name i. E. Rebook

Vinay
                      very bad quality
                      very bad quality
                      Oct 23, 2017

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Sir, i bought e Reebok Shoes from jabalpur M.P, but after 4 month it was defacted.

Satish sachdeva
                        To: customer. [protected]@reebok.com
                        Cc: reebok. [protected]@gmail.com
                        Date: mon, aug 7, 2017 at 6:19 pm
                        Subject: bill no. Sci 3664, dated 17.12.2016 attached issued by reebok cp new delhi
                        Mailed-by: gmail.com
                        : important according to our magic sauce.

Bill no. Sci 3664, dated 17.12.2016 attached issued by reebok cp new delhi
                        Vide the subject mentioned bill i purchased dmxmx shoe from cp.

A few days back, the air bounce system of one shoe has went inside, as is evident from the photo attached herewith.

I have been using the reebok dmx mx shoe since 2006 which i purchased from reebok sector 50 noida.
                        I have been using reebok products since 2006 since reebok p;roducts are very comfortable.

Sir, i am 61 years old and the shoe has been a very big help to me since i have problem with my knees.

I request you to kindly arrange for repair/replacement of the shoe since i have been using your products for the last about 10 years.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Thanking you,

Satish kumar sachdeva

4814, sector 50, plot no. F-4

Alok vihar-i, noida (U. P.)

Mob.

3 attachments
                        Oct 08, 2017

Oct 08, 2017
                        Updated by SATISH SACHDEVA
                        PLS ASK REEBOK TO REPLACE THE DEFECTIVELY MANUFACTURED SHOE.
                        I am very dicipointed of this shoes . I have adidas .Nike .Woodland shoes 1st time I tried rebook and I brought 3 pair of it . One is little old I think 10 month one is new . The old is started a hole in front side . Stech are not good I think . Adidas I wearing from 4 years it is as new today . So do help me asap

Hello, sir/madam,
                          I have bought reebok shoes (Twist from blaze 2.0 mtm navy blue running shoes [protected]) on 3rd jan'17 from jabong site. But this product is faulty. The front net of both shoes gets tore as i am using it. The quality of the product is not good. It last only for 3 months. It gets worse as i am using it daily. I a customer this is frustrating.
                          Oct 04, 2017

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Yes mere sath b hua hai aisa fraud just now
                            Plzzz help me how to get my money return i got some cheap kind of books in my parcel as they said in this parcel samsung j7 prime, reebok shoes, tshirt but i get fraud plzz plzz help me. Plzz do something and get my money return plzzz. They cheted with me ye mujhe is no. Se call aaya tha [protected], [protected] fraud sb... Help me plzzzzzzzzz. Help me.
                            Oct 03, 2017

Nov 08, 2017
                            Niranjan Reddy T's response
                            shoe repair address in bangalore
                            I had purchased this particular sandle at a store in pune, parihar chowk road store but right now i am in goa and I would like to put it for defect claim. What would be the procedure ? Kindly do the needful. And revert back
                            I bought a new reebok shoe from flipkart within few days it got damaged i just wanted to know that are we getting original reebok from flipkart or the quality of reebok is like this .i dont use for rough use but still. Very much dissapointed

I am purchase Rs.8999 reebok shoes i use some time
                            This sole darap
                            Why this please help me
                            Cell [protected]

Reebok shoe repair address in bangalore please or ph no My email id [protected]@gmail.com

I had bought reebok men's active sport ii lp white and blue running shoes - 9 uk/india (43 eu) (10 us) from amazon on 16th july 2017.

My order no. Is #[protected],

The sole of my shoe has wore off within 2 months and now is in bad condition. Can't return the product because only 1 month return window is mentioned. Sole of both the shoes has worn off with the right 1 almost being worned off. Please look into the issue.

The cost of the shoe at the time of buying was 2, 399.00 rupees

My email is : [protected]@gmail.com

Contact : [protected]

T
                              the sole of the shoe wore off in 2 months of buying
                              the sole of the shoe wore off in 2 months of buying
                              Oct 02, 2017

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

श्रीमान् जी मै डॉ सुरेश कुमार चरखा दादरी हरियाणा से हूं। कुछ दिन पहले आपकी कम्पनी की तरफ से फोन आया था कि हम दिल्ली से Reebok कम्पनी की तरफ से बोल रहे हैं कम्पनी की तरफ से आपको रिबोक के जूते, बेल्ट, टर्कसूट, चश्मा, बैग्स व सैमसंग का G- Glaxy phone 6 हजार रुपये मे मिलेगा। लेकिन जो बाक्स मुझे डाक के माध्यम से मिला उसमें लोकल जूते, बेल्ट व चश्मा था और कुछ नहीं। मेरे से ईसके लिए 6 हजार रुपये ले लिए गए। उन व्यक्तियों के फोन नंबर [protected] आकाश, व [protected] प्रेम है। अतः ये दोनों दिल्ली से है बार - बार फोन करने पर भी अब तक कोई समाधान नहीं हुआ है, अतः आप से निवेदन है कि इस मामले को सुलझाने का प्रयास करें क्योंकि ये कम्पनी का नाम भी खराब कर रहे हैं। मेरे फोन नंबर [protected] है। अन्यथा मै इस मामले को मिडिया व सोशल मीडिया पर उठाउगा।
                                Sep 28, 2017

Sep 28, 2017
                                Updated by Dr Suresh Kumar
                                Some time they pick up my phone but they don't solve the problem. I have a video & some photos, I am not capable to send these. So I requested you to solve the problem.
                                I orderd my reebok shoes from official site of reebok on 18 august 2017 . and it deliver to me on 18 aug 2017 . now is starting damaging . as its front sticker is removing .its a issue to me please refund it or replace it .

the image of product and bill is below

Cheap quality shoes are provided to me it damage automat icaly in 1 month please replace

They call led nd they said ur the lucky customers of this r eeebok company u won the samsung j7 prime nd they sent by post throw nd i took in post office after tht i seeen there no mobile handset only shoes i seen it should be stopped again u must take faaast action tht reebok company company plzzz its my humble request to urn my money r mobile plzzzzzzzzz
                                  samsung j7 prime
                                  Sep 21, 2017

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  I purchased a tide from the showroom at Rd 2500 last weekend and am surprised to see the same product being sold at 40% discount rate. Which means I was charged Rs 1000 more. Pls explain this difference.

Attaching herewith product picture.

Shraddha
                                  #[protected]

I have given my pair of reebok shoes for replacement. This occurred on september 10. The shoe got torn on the top within 1 month of purchase. It was bought in reebok showroom located in phoenix mall, bengaluru.

It has been more than 10 days now and i have not got a response from them. They are neither responding to calls nor replying to e-mails. Their service is the worst service i have seen by any seller.
                                    Sep 20, 2017

Sep 23, 2017
                                    विक्रम गर्ग's response
                                    Seller is Y.S Merchandising 558, Silver Oak Farm Road, Near Metro Pillar No. 147, Ghitorni, New Delhi 110030 Pan :AAACY5879j1Z0

Sep 23, 2017
                                    विक्रम गर्ग's response
                                    These products are duplicate and have damaged piece sold by seller and Paytm is trusting everyone ...seller is selling Chinese products instead of Reebok ..quality of product is very bad and these are defected piece also please take action against Paytm and the seller Y.S Merchandising new delhi so that they can't waste our time mind and money

I have purchased this shoes from the store located in Dehradun, Uttarakhand. I am using this shoes only for running purpose in the gym.
                                    I have found 2 days back that the shoes have ripped from side for both legs. It have no stiching and I don't know how it will get repair. Kindly tell me where should I go for repair my shoes or how can I do it.
                                    My shoes are damaged i have bought them just 6 months ago...its cost was also high ...but due to your fabric poor quality ...i am unable to use ...its request to you please help me out...
                                    I bought Reebok acciomax LP white running shoes size 8 I think these are duplicate and why Paytm is selling duplicate products .seller is Your.