Reebok India

Bangalore +91 80 4151 1691, +91 80 4148 9684
Chennai +91 44 2376 4612, +91 44 4553 5548

Good

Reebok India Complaints & Reviews

I bought a new pair of reebok shoes from this store on tuesday late evening, in a rush i couldn't check a damage which was existing near the shoe lace. Only after coming home i observed this defect, i thought to get back to the store on weekend & take help from the store manager but they didn't accept it saying it's damaged by me. He asked me to connect to the bellandur central mall customer help desk located at 4 for, i was about to reach when the customer help person received a call from the reebok store manager. When i stood in front of him he was speaking to the store manager & clearly said 'done! I will take care'. There itself i understood my problem is not going to be fixed, even then i requested & explained the entire tragedy with the new shoe. But together this team has decided to not help me at all. The same he said i cannot help you. This is really really a pathetic & a bad experience for me. The shoe worth rs.2999 bought 3 days of a renowned brand like reebok has put me into this situation. I expect some level of support from you guys. The reebok store manager & customer help desk at bangalore bellandur central mall have no curtosy towards the customers. I am really upset by the service we are getting in india
bengaluru bellandur central mall store manager
May 06, 2018

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sure, kindly investigate to come with resolution at the earliest. Many Thanks.
Please check the bill date, invoice no. & customer service statement.

Shoe should be replaced or full refund should be given within acceptable return policy days.
Will never buy Reebok again, poor quality and worse consumer services.
Reebok India should learn customer service from UK or US region. This is a classic example of worst ever customer service by Reebok India. How can the store manager simply say no for the replacement of faulty shoes? I am putting this matter on twitter and request Reebok India head Ms Kanika Mittal to look into this issue urgently for the replacement of faulty shoes and provide some basic training to store managers to behave nicely with the customers. Shame Reebok India 👎🏻
Reebok India customer support team has not reverted on this complaint status. By when I should expect a reply
No update on this complaint its more than 5 days now. I think because of this, the store managers & customer care executives in India carry such unprofessional attitude, they know the things won't be taken care by Reebok. CONSUMER CARE, is this the way the companies treat the complaints sent to you with no action been taken?

I had placed my order for a pair of running shoes and also had made payment on 17.4.2018.
    I feel bad that even after so many days, i have no information about the status. All the more frustrating is that despite my earlier reference there has not been any improvement.
    I had another bad experience with regard to my order wh 88624 for which i am awaiting refund.
    In case, i do not receive delivery of my shoes (Order no wh 88854) and refund in respect of my order wh 88624 within 3 days, i shall be constrained to any such action as may be warranted including claiming damages / compensation.
    Rama murthy
    Apr 26, 2018

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi, i purchase reebok sports shoe, through csd canteen but aftr using it once its sole came out, very disappointed by d quality of d product pls provide some solution .
    I first time buy reebok shoe, pls give me solution and give revert asap
    Email id: [protected]@gmail.com

Some one called me and mail me from and told me that... My phone no. [protected]. Has won lucky draw contest and u will get 3 reebok products at rs 4500and get a free samsung galaxy j7. And they insisted me to take this chance as soon as possible. They told me that they will deliver the product to my near by post office and i have to collect it giving the amount 4500. I think, its a scam, i read same complaints from several people who were fooled by them. Please take right step to stop them.. They called me from number
      +91 [protected], +[protected] - female named asha from delhi.
      Apr 23, 2018

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am vary sad to say that my faith on reebok shoe quality break now. I bought a new shoes of reebok men's sprit shoe 8 uk/india from amazone.in online site of rs 2999 on dated 26 december 2017. But after buying just in four month these shoes tear from inside, which show bad quality of shoes. I am very upset and feel cheated.
        I requested to you please take immediatley action and replace my shoes with new one good quality shoes. So that i can trust again on rebok shoes.
        Replace my shoes as sooon as possible. My contact no is [protected] informe me about your action.
        Apr 17, 2018

Soumya srivastava
          Attachments6:07 am (4 minutes ago)
          To customer. Care

I had bought new print running shoes from connaught place delhi store for rs 8999 in august. I'am not a sports person so the usage is very normal.

Within 8 months shoes have started getting damaged from sides, and in both the shoe.
          The shoes were not in the sale and were from very fresh stock. If i spend 9000 in shoes i would certainly expect it to last for at least 2 years and that is why people put extra money in brands like reebok.

Please see the attached images of the shoes and the receipt of shoes.

I would expect reebok to either replace my shoes or provide me a refund or something. Reebok has really disappointed me this time.

Please revert to this.
          Apr 09, 2018

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a white sport shoe from your store in hazratganj, lucknow. The shoues were tight and uncomfortable from the...
            We have ordered for reebok shoes, they delivered chappals. Raised issue for the same that we have received wrong item so they...

I had bought a reebok shoes worth around 4.5k a couple of months ago from flipkart.
            Reebok fast and quick running shoes it was.in about week it started tearing off from all the sides. I know reebok is sensational brand, even i believed so, but something has to be done about it.
            Please help me sort it out as spending that amount to get a rag is completely rubbish.
            I have talked to many senior executives at flipkart they have suggested me to ask for a quality check through reebok.
            I will be glad if i could be helped by reebok in any way.
            delivery of a fake product via flipkart
            Mar 28, 2018

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mujhe aapke yaha se wrong products mile h... Aap logo ne mere saath fraud kiya h mere pass koi aur pic bhejte h products के aur mujhe delivery kharab maal ki krte h... Jo total 300 or 400 ka h... Payment aapne 4800 le li h... Aap logo ki m kal police m report fir krwa kr aaunga... Kyu ki ye log bhole bhale logo ko call krke fasaate h... Vineet [protected]
              Mar 16, 2018

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Some one called me and mail me from and told me that... My phone no. Has won lucky draw contest and u will get reebok products at rs 5000 and get a free samsung galaxy j7 prime. And they insisted me to take this chance as soon as possible. They told me that they will deliver the product to my near by post office and i have to collect it giving the amount 5000. I think, its a scam, i read same complaints from several people who were fooled by them. Please take right step to stop them.. They called me from number
                +91 [protected] - female
                Please suggest me that is this true or scam asap
                My contact details - [protected]@gmail.com, [protected]
                Mar 04, 2018

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought two articles from reebok ( guru kirpa enterprises ) shop no. G-03 mittal mega mall panipat haryana.

Bill no. Sc1441
                  mobile no. :- [protected]

article no. :- cw3491, mrp :- 3299, size :- l

article no. :- cw3495, mrp :- 2299, size:- m

total amount :- 5598

total product quantity :- 2/2.

Please exchange the product as it is not satisfactory .

Thankyou.
                  Feb 28, 2018

Feb 27, 2018
                  Updated by sandeep dabar
                  please give the permission to exchange because because both are fresh item and please do the needful.

thankyou

I am a new customer who switched from nike brand to reebok. And never expected this ever. It is very bad experience to have...
                    Hi, i purchase reebok sports shoe b171rf0019 on december 2017 though csd canteen but now my shoe getting damage and cutting...
                    Hi, i purchase reebok sports shoe wg76696/reebok hsn:640aaab on november 2017 though flipkart but now my shoe getting damage...

Dear authority of reebok company this is to request you please resolve my issue as i have purchase 2 reebok shoes in life style mgf mall jaipur just i will use this shoes right side pair not comfortable inside after that result swelling in my right side foot this is the first time i am regular customer of reebok brand
                    So i would request to you pls change my shoes

Waiting for revert...
                    Feb 01, 2018

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered 2 Reebok track pants from Flipkart through debit card .Rs 1870 has been debited from my account for Flipkart order on September 14, 2017. On cancelling the order after an hour . The amount was not credited to my account even after 4 MONTHS now. The bank branch and the online customer care was contacted several times but they cant help it as they have not received the amount. I have contacted the customer care of Flipkart as well and received pathetic services.
                      They say it has been refunded but I never received the amount.
                      It has been 4 months and the issue has not been solved and I have not received the amount .I want that the query should be solved as soon as possible otherwise customer forum will be approached. Also there has been enough negative word of mouth for Flipkart since these kind of things are not acceptable from a brand like Flipkart and reebok.
                      order Id od110226844386615000 refund of 1870 not refunded after 4 months also
                      Jan 31, 2018

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Thanks to these people I am having to wear women's shoes! They have misrepresented product ID BD5737 & BD5739 as men's shoes! I checked official reebok websites of other coutries and confirmed indeed they are women's shoes. I contacted their customer care to let them know and asked them to correct the product description on website! They were arrogant, self righteous and didnt accept their mistake! Now they have put future customers also at risk as none of the info given on website seems trustworthy anymore.

Dont shop from them guys! There should be ethics and humbleness in business. They dont have both!
                        Jan 30, 2018

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Reebok india post the advertisement in newspaper, then i call the number she said your c. V will be selected the you send 300 rs. And send your all document in our mail id -"reebokindiapvt. [protected]@gmail.com" this email i am send my all document and deposit money receipt. Then he send me a call letter and he said"you deposit our account 2000 rs. With in 2 hour then i send your postal id in your all joining document. Before i know that was a fake company in reebok company network. Please solve the problem because he advertisement in sambad news paper in every week and i know all the people are apply this fake job
                          fake job
                          Jan 24, 2018

Hello sir/madam,

I am reebok customer form many years now, but this is the first time when i am facing such issues with reebok and i have to doubt the product quality of reebok.

I had bought 2 pairs of reebok shoes, 1 i bought about six months ago (For which i do not have bill) and while i was tieing my shoe laces the laces broke. And the other reebok shoe i bought is only one week old (Bill is attached) and while jogging the toe of the shoe has started tearing apart. (Photo attached) i went to the reebok outlet and there where of no help as they do not keep any extra pair of shoe laces and they can not even help me with new pair of shoe which is now tearing of. I would really appreciate if you could help and exchange my shoe and provide me new shoe laces.

Jan 20, 2018

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have bought 2 shoes from reebok online india. They have refunded for one of them and not refunding for the second one and now they are saying we haven't received the product. But i have the blue dart courier services reverse slip and i am sharing with you. I have send them the mail to reebok india. I have called them also but they are not helping me out.
                              fraudulent
                              fraudulent
                              Jan 14, 2018

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              I purchased the above gloves on 31/12 /17 and while putting them on, I observed small tears in the palm of the left glove. I went to the Reebok outlet near my office and the store manager advised me to mail to Reebok customer care. More than 2 weeks have elapsed but I have not received an approval for exchange. Please expedite.