Reebok India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 23, 2022

File a complaint to Reebok India

Having problems with Reebok India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Reebok India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Reebok India

Reebok India Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Reebok India reviews & complaints page 3

I bought a pair of shoes from Reebok India's official website: www.shop4reeebok.com. One of the shoes was defective. I immediately initiated an online return request. There was no action. I then sent the customer care an email about it; still, no response. Then I called their customer care. The guy there started making all kinds of excuses and started imposing various nonsensical conditions (image of the product, invoice, image of the box,...

Hi Team
Hope you're doing well!

I would like to tell you that 4 months ago I purchased a MEN REEBOK ZIGWILD TRAIL from Pacific Mall - Netaji Subhash Palace Outlet. The shoe is very comfortable but the pasting of the sole is torn within 4 months. I went to outlet but they deny me to replace the shoe that's why I am posting my complaint here.
I would like to request you to please look into the matter and replace my shoes on priority basis.

My Name - Amit Kumar Chawla
Mobile No. - [protected]
Address - WZ 1625, 1st Floor Behind TPDDL Office Multani Muhalla Rani Bagh Delhi - 110034
Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
I Didn't get any fruitful response from Reebok Team please do the needful.

Reebok India — Return option not working

I ordered Reebok FitnessTennis Energylux 3.0 on 21 may 2022 and it got delivered 25 may 2022 and as the arch is too much for my feet and feels uncomfortable also the size is big for uk10 size (also the box it came in under delivery box is so crushed and taped up I thought I got a decade old shoes and I'm thankful i made a video of it) i would like to return these but the return option is not working as I click on it it show item ordered and...

Defective shoes

Hi sir/Mam

I'm Anandraj on this day 05/05/2022
      Around 7:30 pm I tried to order an Running shoe in our Reebok online website through the user name as ([protected]@gmail.com)

The product I ordered is (MEN'S REEBOK RUNNING NAVIGATION POINT SHOES)

PRODUCT IDENTIFIER: GA1449
      Order number:[protected]

& Also I did an payment through Debit card option & the payment was successful done & amount also deducted in my Bank account too..

while verifying my Reebook personal account order tracking I was shocked it's showing there (Payment verification is failed ) Actually an amount of 3229 ruppies was deducted from my online bank account & I requesting you to kindly verify the details & request to resolve the issue..

Waiting for your positive response

D.Anandraj
      Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I received delivery from reebok, all items were there but shoes were missing only box was there and a sweat shirt which i was ordered, filled in the box but the shoes were absent .

Reebok India — Not able to raise Return Request

I had ordered a pant from Reebok. It got delivered but due to size and fitting issue I want to return it. But on the website my order is still in "Order Recieved" i.e "Not delivered" status because of which the "Return Request" button is disabled and I am not able to raise return request. I have mailed the details to reebok customer support customer.[protected]@reebok.com but didn't get any response from Reebok yet. Also their contact number[protected]...

My watch is not working and not calculating steps, calories and other functions are not working as well . I bought this watch on 23 Jan 2022 and it is under warranty . Please help to replace my watch

Order number[protected]
          Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Order a shoe in March which was not fitting well. They do not have a policy to exchange so now you need to return and pay more for the bigger size.
            Even if you take this approach their website has issues and you cannot place a return request it won't go through. Need to speak with customer care to place return request. Now the nightmare starts, there courier partner never picks up the order, it's been already 20 days I am waiting....

Hi there,

I have purchased some clothes from Reebok store Zirakpur which they didn’t let me tried as the try room were closed due to sale.

Now the clothes that I have purchased we’re of same size but 5 them are fitting and 2 of them are too tight for fit.

The store manager has refused to replace them citing that product on 66% sale cannot be exchanged.

But if I purchase on the Reebok site on a 66% off sale I can return the product.

Kindly let me know if this is Reebok policy to not exchange the 66% product once sold.

Best Regards
            Mandeep
            Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am facing terrible issue with the pair of shoes being sent to me.

I wore for the first time and i got feet sore and foot blisters.

I am not able to even walk properly.

Pl return my money. I am feeling unamounted problems with these pair. Take it back and pay my money.

Hi SYED RAZA,

Hurray ! Your complete order[protected] has been dispatched from our warehouse.

The dispatch details are as follows:

ORDER SUMMARY - Order No :[protected] | Order Date :[protected]

Shipping Charges

Amount Tendered

(Inclusive of all taxes)
              Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Refund for order number[protected].
                Hey there, I had ordered a pair of shoes bearing Product ID: EY4166 and had requested return for them the next day wherein it was picked up too but I haven't received any refund for the same. I thereby request you to kindly process this request at the earliest. Thank you
                Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

A website (www.giffiti.in) is selling your product more than minimum 2000 increased from MRP, misinterpreting product name and images. and MRP is more than both the products shoes name, and shoes pictures. i am providing an employee of giffiti.com contact number [protected],
                  When i talk to the authorities of website they offer me extra compensation but not ready to ammend the MRP as per actual. they want to sell your product more then...

I've ordered Reebok Shoes from shop4reebok.com, And I've received nice shoes but after one month its lesses were snatched and I am getting tired to tying lesses. it accidentally came out from the shoes.
                  So please help me with this issue.
                  my shoes are only 2 months old.
                  Below I'm attaching some photos of it for better understand.
                  please help me in this issue.
                  Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a customer of Reebok sports shoes for the first time, I bought sports shoes online from Amazon for Rs 1500 on 20th December 2021, which is being cut in just 3 months, Reebok's brand is also giving such goods Reebok International brand is trust us please solve the problem...
                    +1 videos
                    Respected sir
                    its yuvraj here Recently i have ordered Reebok Shoe Order ID[protected] and Tracking ID [protected] .I have Order on 26 Feb, 2022 I received order on 02 Mar, 2022 I have returned because of Size Issue .It's been almost 13 days since I haven't got my money .. I want you to Please Proceed My Request as soon as possible .I also contacted Customer Care Regarding this Issues they told me that The Product we received Not as...
                    I have been a loyal customer of Reebok brand over years with all my family footwear shopping at reebok. I had bought Reebok sole fury shoes for my son last March, that my son started using only 2 months back. The shoe got torn and the mesh layer came out just in 2 months and that's a setback for such expensive shoes.

With high disappointment, I have to request you to help me find a way by repair or replacement of the shoe so...
                    I purchased couple of products from Reebok India and returned some of them however I have not received the complete refund yet. I raised multiple complaints over calls & email both but no one is responding over my complaints.
                    I shared my Credit card statements too with Reebok to proof that refund is missing but still no response.
                    My refund is missing and the same has not yet been settled by Reebok. It's already been 6 months...
                    Refund not yet processed for my undelivered item 50 days passed
                    Called customer care several times
                    Each time came to know that my refund will be processed within 48 hours But more than 48 days passed my refund not processed.
                    Order id
                    [protected]...

I have ordered a shoe.Order no[protected]. But I returned this shoe on29th December. 11 January 2022 Reebok said that the product has been reached to their warehouse and checked and the product is okay and I will get the refund soon.25th January Reebok said that they have refunded the amount and I should check with the bank.I have checked the bank but there was no refund.On 27th February I again called but rebook said (after long time)the shoe has failed the checking report and I will not get any refund.First they said that the product has passed the checking test and after 2 months they are saying that I will not get refund. I have every conversation recorded on my phone.Please look into this matter as soon as possible