Reebok India Complaints & Reviews

2.1
Last updated May 6, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Reebok India

Having problems with Reebok India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Reebok India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Reebok India

Reebok India Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Reebok India reviews & complaints page 5

I bought one " women boat " for my sister as a gift on 23/08/2021 from Kamla Nagar store.
After I sent the picture of the boat to her, she didn't like it and she wanted a slipper instead.
I went to the store in the next morning and the manager refused to return it and told me to call customer service and I did and they told me to send an email and wait, but in fact I can’t wait for long time as I will travel to my home town...

Reebok India — In-store return order

I have ordered a gift for my sister on 20th Aug 2021 because she liked it so much and I thought I ll gift her this for Rakhi. after 5 days reebok people are telling me that my order is returned to their warehouse and they cannot resend.

their customer service especially Aamir is such a pathetic person. He is straight away telling me that we cannot help, your order will be cancelled.

I lost all my trust and...

Hi Team,

I have ordered one product from Reebok. My Order ID is[protected]. My order is not yet transited to courier but in the order status it shows dispatched. Please check and assist.

I have also wrote to Karan Arora ( Reebok’s Country Head India).

Please look into my order urgently and have it delivered to me on priority.

Bikash

Hi team,
    i ordered for the first time from reebok directly for brown sandals 1089/- [protected], the requested for a return. neither was i notified for the delivery of the product notlr for the return, the delivery guy all of a sudden pop ud and said he is from ajio so i returned him the wrong product. the customer care said the wrong prodcluct will be dispatched wtlithing 48 hrs but it has been over 30 days, i need to return it to...

I recently ordered a Reebok shoes. The order was delivered yesterday. The size does not fit I want to return the order but there is no option to return the product m
    Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Roma exist in lower and colour fading issue in clothes
      Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

They send me worng shoes with proper packaging

Please resolve this issue as soon as possible
        Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered a track pants from reebok india website on 6th of july but the product was not up to the expectations so i returned the product and they received it on 15th july back but till date they have not initiated my refund everytime the ask me to wait for 24 hours.i feel cheated by them because they got product back but not refunding my money of amount rs 999.my order no is[protected].
          Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

OD[protected] my order id from flipkart .A week ago i purchased reebok track pants from flipkart . After 1 wash its having lint balls all over the pants.. i am shocked with the poor quality cloth. As my return policy time is over i cant return it. I would like to give back your poor quality product and take my hard earned money back .

Now dont reply that i used the product and can't return and so on. No one will wash the new pants before using it.

Hi Reebok,

I made a mistake of puchasing a shoe online. Your customer service is the worst nightmare for any customers. They are not there to help you but torture you through mental distress. The problem solving skills are none existent. You have no escalation system. All they have been trained for is to irate a customer who's already irritated to the core. Also they act like angles descended from the skies who has no world...

I have a placed an order reebok shoe online on 06 june 2021 still 14 june 2021 there is no tracting information about the product whether it will delivered or not
              Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered the T-shirt on rebook online store. It was not same as I ordered so have returned the same products but now Reebok is saying that products is local so they are not refunding my amount.
                Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My order no:[protected] i raised returned request at 4th of may and still im waiting for return this product.
                  I already contact with customer care but they give me date only....
                  I have purchaged shoes size 8 and it beacame tered feom side of last finger of both leg in the month of Mar 2021.
                  May 03, 2021
                  Updated by ursditya
                  In the month of mar 21 I have purchaged shoes from CSD bagdogra and it bacame tearedfrom side of the both leg.

Shoe has a torned on upper front.after using 2/3 days I have noticed this.
                    Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a reebok shoes in last dec'20, after checking my regular size 8 euro 42 I requested the sales Executive to get me the same. But now after using it sometime now in april I started running on the same shoes and its painting in my toes and fingers. Now I realised I got number 7 not 8. I dont know if I can exchange this product and get the correct size. This is happened even after buying and checking the shoes in reebok store in lucknow.

Please advice.
                      Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had requested for return of product purchased on Reebok but unfortunately culd not get any response even after 20days.Rather got the reply that no pickup facility available.I ask that it was written there that one-month return policy is there for all purchased pructs.I am very much dissappointed with Reebok..
                        order number:[protected]
                        Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I visit your website daily 2 to 3 times in a day for a product which I want and linked in photo so I want to know when it comes back in stock because it is out of stock from 6 to 7days specially the S size.

Dear sir/ madam,
                            I had brought this pair online.
                            It has been brought few years back.
                            I saw the pasted sole coming off.
                            First it was just one part of one the heel
                            After my morning trek on 16/03/2021 I find more coming off and some more in the process of coming off.
                            Please see and inform what would you comment on this incident.
                            Would appreciate a prompt reply.
                            Warm regards