Reebok India

Chennai +91 44 2376 4612, +91 44 4553 5548

Good

Reebok India Complaints & Reviews

Team Reebok,

It is with extreme disappointment and frustration that I am writing this to one of my trusted brands.

I purchased reebok’s shoes from your Mall of India, Noida outlet. Invoice no: S1301-T1-SC2750 dated 11/08/2018 for Rs 15999/- (CN6049) and within a span of less than two months they have started to tear up. This is totally unexpected!!

It pains to see that your premier line of shoes couldn’t survive my morning walks for even two months. Looking at the wear and tear it feels that the shoe is being used for over an year or even more. This is unacceptable from a brand such as yours. Just to add to my woes, your Mall of India, Noida has been closed for renovation leaving me with no place to go.

Advise what needs to be done now? I need the shoes and they better be worth the money I paid for and right now I am feeling cheated and disappointed.

Awaiting immediate response here pls!
shoe getting torn off within 1.5 month (under warranty)
Oct 05, 2018

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought two pairs of reebok school shoes this summer for my kids. Each worth inr 2.5k. Surprisingly within 10 days of wear, one of the pairs sole came out. I immediately rushed to the store where i bought from and got it exchanged. That time i thought it may have been a manufacturing defect with that pair however to my shock that was not the case. Soon within a month the other pair chipped off. I got it mended with feviquk but that didn't help as the problem is with the both pair of shoes. The sole is of a cheap quality. I will not recommend anyone to spend so much money to buy reebok shoes. I think bata and liberty are far better in terms of quality and durability. Imagine within 3 months i am at a stage of changing these shoes which we normally buy with a outlook of a year or two.. Super disappointed with trusting reebok as a brand
    Oct 01, 2018

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Thank you but there has been no contact OR revert. from the statistics also it seems getting a response from them will be a uphill task.. And that too in today's world of customer centricity..

I purchased Reebok shoes from Reebok store at colaba mumbai on 27 may 18, my shoes are damaged so I replace because it is in warranty periode, but Reebok costumers service is not responding and Reebok showroom is also move from colaba, please solve the same, because Reebok is not responding please suggest me, what can I do?? I also add purchased bill photo.
      complain about shoes
      Sep 27, 2018

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been using reebok socks since many years now.

I was extremely happy with the quality and became loyal...

Firstly, I have never washed this tee in a washing machine.I have always washed it manually neither have i lent it to anyone Secondly, Training Tees aren't supposed to spread like this.third, I was told that this is the best quality t shirt under your brand and your website says it has been tested against defects like these. Inspite of that if you refuse to claim this as a manufacturing defect then i dont know what is. If you can't deliver on your claims regarding the quality of material you're selling then please don't make such claims just in order to sell your products or give 3 months warranty on your products.Please look into this matter as soon as possible.. Also, there is no customer care at all
        Sep 11, 2018

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

i bought Reebok Boy's Racer K 3 White Lace School shoes from snap deal.
          Within 2 months the bottom of the show is cracked. How to get the warranty for this? Is there any complaint id for reebok directly. I would like to get replacement since this is not acceptable. Normally this will not happen in the original product. So i think this could be a duplicate product sold by Snapdeal. I have original bill.
          THanks
          Sep 04, 2018

Reebok shoes torn from toe with 04 to 05 uses tax invoice is as below:
            Invoice number :f5f4e9/18/6996 invoice date...

I had bought one shoes reebok women acclomax b00orpmb2y (R-m40213-5) size 5 from m/s amazon through m/s bhavya international delhi as per invoice no sdef-42 dated 10.06.2018. One sole cover came off after 10 days o[censored]sage as per photo attached.

Please intimate what is the warranty replacement procedure. The address where i have to send it for replacement may be intimated
            Aug 08, 2018

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a pair of shoes online via shop4reebok.com for Rs. 4499 on 8th July 2018. The product got delivered on 12th July. But I found that the shoes were not worth the money. It looked like cheap shoes. Without using it at all, I initiated a refund and the product was picked soon on 13th July. I followed up regarding refund for almost 3 weeks via phone since I wasn't getting reply for email. They told that it is yet to undergo quality test. Finally, on 4th August, when I called the customer care, they informed me that the product failed the quality test and it seemed like a replica. I am sure that I returned the same product which I got but they aren't agreeing. They are saying that they will dispatch those same shoes which they themselves agreed to be duplicate. I want my money back. Please help.
              Aug 04, 2018

Aug 04, 2018
              Updated by Rahul E
              The order no. was 21217316
              Maine flipkart se Reebok ka shoe kharida tha, lekin 3 mahine me hi toot gaya.kripya mere samsya ka samadhan kare.

Bought a black running shoe for my child for school size 6 in march of 2018. By july of 2018 the sole just ripped off from the base. Pathetic quality of the shoe especially since it was bought only 4 months ago... Hitesh saini at the reebok outlet of ghitorni new delhi told me that they can’t do anything about it and i need to go to a regular cobbler for this. Always bought puma and nike this is the first time i bought reebok... I’ve never had this problem ever with any other brand. Terrible service and terrible quality
                Jul 24, 2018

Hi..
                  I'm purchase shoes on 24/4/18 on company Reebok showroom the shoes pasting was more removing from side and those Reebok company showroom was transfer no near showroom here ..
                  Showroom was 60 km away in bazpur so I'm requesting u plz response then I'm go showroom in bazpur..
                  Thank you... I'm wait for your response
                  ...
                  Jul 19, 2018

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  We have a treadmill having Model No. TR3 ( RE-11303). We require power supply of the same . kindly revert.
                  Thanks & regards,
                  Neeraj Gupta

Hi.
                    I'm purchase shoes on Reebok showroom on 24/5/18 and there was a defolt on shoes shoes pasting was more removing from side of each shoes and those company showroom was transfer and there was no near showroom on showroom was 50km away in bazpur I'm requesting you please ask the bazpur company showroom to change my shoes...
                    Thank you...
                    Jul 19, 2018

Hi.
                      I'm purchase a Reebok shoes on 24/5/2018 and there was a defolt on shoes is more removing side pasting on each...

I saw a shop address: sai fashion, ix/1220, navrati devi market, subhash road, gandhi nagar, delhi-110031 selling duplicate reebok shots and pants in wholesale. When i approached the shopkeeper named parveen sharma, he said that he is running a huge factory of manufacturing of reebok duplicate shorts and pants in east delhi itself also he has stored high volume in his one of stockroom/warehouse. Please look into this matter. Also please keep my identity hidden for the sake of my safety. For any further assistance, you can get in touch with me.

Gourav,
                      Jun 27, 2018

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello i purchased reebok runtone shoes in november as i started having problem from the shoes after 2 months only . shoes got shattered from inside the cloth was coming out of the shoes from both of the pairs. white white powder coming inside the shoes it was so disguisting. i ll never suggest anyone to go for reebok shoes i didnt expected this problem from such a global brand.I bought this shoes fro rs.10000 which a matters alot for a one pair of shoes. I need a strict action regarding this before going to consumer forum.
                        complaint regarding reebok runtone shoes
                        complaint regarding reebok runtone shoes
                        Jun 22, 2018

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I received a call from the number[protected] and he said that you have won a lucky draw. If you buy reebok products of 4500...
                          Some one called me and mail me from and told me that... My phone no. [protected]. Has won lucky draw contest and u will get...

The shoe with product code BS 5306 VIDE purchase bill number SC-32 was purchased on 8th april from your store BASIC CLOTHING (P) LTD ; shop 221 ; 1st floor, Garden Galleria Mall ; Noida 201301 ph. no :[protected].

I was charged Rs. 4899/- after discount and made the payment through the card .

Now, Please note the 3 problems :
                          1. Within a month the shoe had a manufacturing defect and from the ankle the shoe started getting torn. The shoe has been returned to the store .
                          2. When I took the defective shoe to the store ; the storekeeper told me that the price of the shoe is Rs. 4199/- ( as seen in the account statement) If i would have not taken the shoe for return then Rs. 700/- would have been conveniently pocketed by the company. The store keeper admitted the fraud but gave a reason of mistake when I told him that i can produce the statement of credit card .
                          3. Today after recieving the reply in mail against my complaint which very conveniently did not respond anything on the case of cheating ; the customer care ( Pankaj Kumar ) says that this is an issue of the store and he is not concerned . Further the supervisor did not come on to the telephone line when I requested Pankaj Kumar.

After being a customer of 5 to 6 shoes I feel cheated and the response from customer care in bad taste. I would like a full refund and would disassociate myself from the brand.
                          product bs 5306 purchased on 8th april
                          May 17, 2018

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Hi I had purchased REEBOK SUPER DUO RUN Running Shoes For Men (Grey)
                          from flipkart and started using it regularly a few days back. I noticed it has got a manufacturing defect in tongue of it. it is wider than usual and hence bents when i use the shoe causing problems in upper part of foot.

I have purchase the Reebok shoes, Bs9185, 9 from New EASY WALK, YAVATMAL On 04/02/2018. It is tear from upper side with in two month so I had submitted to shop. but they returned the shoes without changing the upper side of the shoes or replacing the shoes. They repair the shoes by the dealer as shown in picture. I think that it is not the proper way of repairing.
                            i kindly request you please replace my shoes or repair it with properly.
                            thanks
                            May 12, 2018

Jun 19, 2018
                            Updated by sanjaynagdeote
                            hello sir Give solution for my complaint id 1954190
                            Sir your shoes was defective .. on sole sides
                            Plz change it
                            My shoes have cuts in front side with in only 1 month . I hate this ..
                            It is to submit that sole of my Zigtech shoes peeled off. Kindly let me know where to approach?
                            Can someone contact me on [protected]

We have purchased 3 pair of Reebok shoes on Diwali last year that is on 19.10.2017 from Reebok Mall Of India amounting to Rs.10, 177+4899. one of the shoes which I use for only morning walk became defective in a short span of 3-4 months. I had a very bad experience with this product as the fabric worn out from sides . After visiting shop thrice they asked me to contact customer care with photographs. I did the same after two months they replied that they sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to me and they understand my concern. But they provide only three months of warranty against any manufacturing defect hence regret to assist me with replacement as they have to abide by policy.
                              i am not able to understand how come reebok sell poor quality materiel at such a inflated rate and nor ready to provide the warantee.
                              poor quality reebok shoe