[Resolved] Reliance Big Tv — Beware of fraud! Reliance digital TV is a fraud TV network.

aman.bal
Ours is a few years old Reliance Big TV dish, after that some of the new channels have come to India like Comedy Central, Colors Infinity, etc. we dont get to watch them as the Big TV has not registered or bought the subscription for these networks for us. Then we are stuck to the age old channels and are not able to watch new TV networks even if we wish to. Also the subscription rates are higher than the other TV networks like Tata Sky. They have wider channel network and add on packs are very customer friendly and cheaper. They also have cheaper plans where as Big TV doest have such cheaper plans. Their plans are just more money swindling packs. Customer care is irresponsive as well as irresponsible. You just spend your whole life trying to reach them that shows how much complaints they get in a min. We can neither keep nor sell this set-top box we have got paying RS 3000 etc. Beware of fraud! Reliance digital TV is a fraud TV network. Once we buy the Reliance dish they dont add new TV networks which are available in India. Once we pay for the recharge they don't respond on the customer care to discuss the channel we want to request to add on our TV. 1. Certain popular channels are not available in Reliance Big TV menu at all: like Comedy Central, Colors infinity etc 2. half then channels they provide on packs are kind of Tele brand networks. 3. Every plan you need to take via Customer Care and they dont respond to your call immediately. You need days / weeks to reach them once you do that you are not provided proper services and also they drop your calls purposely. 4. Once you take the yearly plan for example bronze plan which says they provide one regional plan for free but they dont. after one yr you realize your money is deducted from your yearly balance. Thus your yearly plan is not for a year it lasts for 6-8 months only. You pay for one yr and you are forced to recharge after 6-8 months so thus they loot ur money. when asked they reply is u watched other regional channels. 5. Finally, most of the channels you get in these basic packs are useless, which you dont watch which is air's only Telebrand kind of shows. So you get Reliance Big TV you are in a mess.

[Sep 25, 2015] Reliance BigTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Reliance BigTV Customer Care's response, Dec 06, 2015
Dear Customer,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to write to us with the following details to assist you better:-

1.Smart Card Number(12 digits):
2. Register Contact Number:

Customer Care
Complaint comments  10 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear Aman,

We apologise for the inconvenience faced. Our technical team is looking into the matter and would try to resolve the issue at the earliest. Until then, we request you to please visit: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds from a computer and register your details. We will get in touch with you shortly.

Reliance Communications
I booked reliance big tv on 20.03.18 but I do not get any message or information about it. Booking ID 14529805 with prebook email as below.

On Tue, Mar 20, 2018, 07:31 wrote:
Dear Customer,

Congratulations! for Booking Your RBIG TV Connection. Installation will be done between 30 to 45 Days.Your Booking ID is 14529805 and No of Connections 1

Reliance Digital TV

Note:Please do not reply to this mail. For any query please send a mail to: customercare@reliancedigitaltv.com

plese let me know whether it's geniune or fraudulent.
sdbhor's reply, Apr 10, 2018
On Tue, Mar 20, 2018, 07:31 <RDTV.PreBooking@relianceada.com> wrote:

On Tue, Mar 20, 2018, 07:31 wrote:

Reliance Digital TV

plese let me know whether it's geniune or fraudulent.
I have subscribed for freedom pack of 2499 in mid Feb and since then I dint get any channels.
How do you expect customers to wait for months for your technical issues.
There's no proper response from the support team. They cut your call purposely.
Zero CRM from this team.
I have booked big TV on 6 March 2018
Name: Anshu Rastogi Mobile no. [protected] but after many request I had not received any trustfull answer from your customer care service. Do the needful at earliest.
URGENT

To

M/s.Reliance Digital TV,
Kopar Khairne,
Navi Mumbai - 400 710

Attn : Customer Care

My RBIG TV new connection Booking ID 14531689 dated 20-Mar-2018.

We have not received your TV connection till date.

When will we get the connection ??????

Awaiting your reply and immediate action, please.

G.Naganathan

Message from Reliance BIG TV
From: RDTV.PreBooking on Tue, 20 Mar 2018 19:18:14 Add to address book
To: You | See Details
Dear Customer,

Congratulations! for Booking Your RBIG TV Connection. Installation will be done between 30 to 45 Days.Your Booking ID is 14531689 and No of Connections 1

Reliance Digital TV

BOOKED RELIANCE DIGITAL TV ON 14/3/2018 PASTING MAIL BELOW, BUT NO RESPONSE TILL NOW. COUSTMER CARE NUMBERS GIVEN ON WEBSITE CONNECTING FRAUD NUMBERS.

RDTV.PreBooking@relianceada.com
Mar 14
to me
Dear Customer,

Congratulations! for Booking Your RBIG TV Connection. Installation will be done between 30 to 45 Days.Your Booking ID is 14523096 and No of Connections 1

Stop Fooling People you have collected crores of Rupees for DTH Connection
and not given a single connection as yet after almost 60 to 75 days of Booking
It seems this is another big Scam from a Reputed Company.

Govt of India Please confisicate passports of all Involved.
Reliance digital TV
Totally fraud..
Please donot book it.
I have done it more than 2months back..only one acknowlegement mail at that time..After that no emails, Phones from them.

EVEN THE COUSTMER CARE NUMBER([protected] )GIVEN AT WEBSITE IS FRAUD IS FORWARDING TO SOME PERSON WHOSE PHONE NUMBER IS [protected]..
NO RESPONSE ON EMAILS EVEN AFTER MAILING THEM 3 TO 4 TIMES..
TOTALLY FRAUD..BY RELIANCE DIGITAL TV..
I have booked RBIGTV single connection on 01 Mar 2018 by paying Rs 499. On 09 Mar 2018, I have received sms stating that BOOKING ID is 17501022 and installation will be done between 30 to 45 days. Again I have received same sms on 10 Apr 2018 and the contents was same. But still no connection was provided and tried to contact call centre but not getting any response from them. Send two emails to customer care no response. Really pathetic condition and seems to be another big scam.
Muraleedharan PN on 26 May 2018

2074
    6th Floor BHQ, Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City, Thane Belapur Road, Kopar Khairne, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400709
    Reliance Big Tv - Beware of fraud! Reliance digital TV is a fraud TV network.