Reliance Communications Customer Care

1800 3033 5555  [Reliance Network]

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Reliance Communications related photos (3216)

Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews

pranabesh
I have lost my Reliance GSM Pre - Paid SIM card (no:[protected] last Dec 2009 and then i placed a report to Police Station and get replaced a new SIM card from "Reliance Customer Service Centre", (Datamate, NH- 52, near SBI, Biswanath Chariali, Sonitpur, Assam - 784176) in January 2010. but till to date the SIM card is not activated. I have visited the Reliance Customer Service Centre more than 10 times. According to them they have some technical problem so that I made so many calls to "Reliance Call Centre" to get solution. They always suggested me to go Reliance Customer Service Centre and Reliance Customer Service Centre suggested me to contact Reliance Call centre. Finally on 17th Apr 2010 Call Centre Fellows gave a Complain number against the not activation of SIM card::[protected] and they told me that within 24 hours the problem will be solved. but still I am facing the same problem.

I tried all the processes to activate my Reliance Pre-Paid Sim Card. I got only negative result from all of them.

So I place this complain to you to get Positive result.

Thanking You,
Yours Sincerely,

Manoj Saha
Vill: Santipur
PO- Biswanath Chariali
Distt: Sonitpur, Assam
Pin: 784176
Alternate Contact no:[protected]
dear sir, i want to know about a reliance no. details, no is [protected], plz do infrm me bcoz i have send max. mail. and i did not get any kind of responds from ur side.

bindoo barik
    Sir

With due respect i want to say that I'm using reliance smart mobile connection No. [protected].
    I have unsubscribed my smart caller tune many times before. But repeatedly in every month Rs30/- has been deducted for renewal of CRBT services from my account. Last month also my account has been deducted for the same amount. After that I have contacted the Customer care executive and he has assured me that after wards no charges will be levied on my account if I do unsubscribe. So I have unsubscribed the caller tune. Also I have checked that no called tune was ringing on my number till date. But on 22nd again Rs30/- is deducted from my account for the same and simultaneously the caller tune is also ringing. Now I have contacted the customer care Executive. But he is not able to give me the right answer.
    Hence I will be quite happy if a right step will be taken by you to look into this matter and put an end to this problem.

Yours truly,
    Bindulata Barik.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

RCOM — Ahmedabad Staff is Fraud.

sujayshah
      I am from PARAS STOCK Customer of Rcom.
      we have land line of 17 but Ahmedabad Branch Staf not providing...
      Complaint category Telecommunications

jeevesh fuloria
      i am jeevesh fuloria. i bought a reliance data card in 2490rupee from RAM ENTERPRISES,ratan cinema road ,kashipur on 16-april-2010,,,i say many time to shopkeepar that datacard not provide any internet service,it always disconnect every time. please prevent this condition......but he always say office mai register nhi hu hoga ,ho jayega..... i have a lot of problem..i spend much more time to connect the internet,but always fail.....my exams are around on may5,i do no consontrate on study,these things keep give me more tension.....today i call to shopkeeper many times,his name is deepak....,but he do not reply me,....
      sir..............my request is that shopkeepar takes his datacard,,and he give me money,................
      my phone number is [protected]....
      & shopkeepar number is[protected]....
      could you please give further details like your mdn no.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

Alpana
        THIS IS ABOUT RELIANCE MUTUAL FUND

I'm fedup of Reliance mutual fund. The complaint details are as follows:
        1. I had submitted a request for growth plan as guardian for my son.
        The cheque was given by my husband.
        2. The DOB of my child got missed.
        3. I got a call from my agent for his DOB. This was given on 23/03/10
        4. It was given but not updated in the form by the reliance mutual fund official/carvy person.
        5. Even then the amount was debited from my husband's account on 25/3/10. The guardian details were also not added in the form by them.
        6. The purchase was accepted and then rejected by their system. Mean while money was already debited.
        7. The cancellation was informed by them. Cheque which was written was in the name of my son. This bank account was a single account in my husband's name.
        SO THE CHEQUE COULD NOT BE CREDITED.
        8. After nearly 4-5 calls and 1-1.30 hrs. spent on conversation. They updated the details of guardian.
        9. They asked to fill up a declaration form for change of bank account to that of guardian and cheque validation.
        10. The formalities were confirmed and all the relevant documents were submitted to their local mutual fund office on 9th april 2010.
        11. As a follow uyp action PIN was also requested.
        12. On 20th PIN was received but no cheque had come by that time.
        13. Again started calling them up. On 20th they took all information.
        14. On 21st again calling up for twice they informed they have NOT RECEIVED ANY APPLICATION FROM ME FOR CHANGE OF BANK ACCOUNT!!!

15. THEY ASKED ME TO SEND THE WHOLE THING AGAIN FOR WHICH I REFUSED.

16. I REQUESTED THEM TO DIRECTLY CREDIT THE MONEY.
        17. THEY ACCEPTED INITIALLY AND THEN REFUSED.
        ALREADY NEARING A MONTH SINCE THE AMOUNT WAS DEBITED. IS THERE ANY BODY IN RELIANCE MUTUAL FUND WHO IS LISTENING TO POOR INVESTERS LIKE US?
        hey there..
        Dear Ms. Rao,

This is with reference to your complaint dated 21st April 2010 related to Purchase Refund and Change of Bank Account on Consumer Forum Site.

We have tried locating your details with Reliance Mutual Fund after reading your complaint on the above site, but regret to inform you that we were unable to. We request you to please provide the below information.

Application number

Cheque/DD number

Name of the investor

Name of the scheme

Amount

PAN

Bank details

We also request you to kindly let us know your contact number and time to communicate with you to resolve your complaint at the earliest.

We assure you that we will get back to you with the current status of your complaint once we get the above details from you.

Alternatively, for any further information or assistance, please contact us on our 24 hours Customer Service Centre[protected]toll free) or[protected]Non reliance users need to prefix the local area code). You can also write to us at [protected]@reliancemutual.com.

We would be happy to assist you.

We value your investment and thank you for your trust in Reliance Mutual Fund.

Srivalli
        Customer Care
        Reliance Mutual Fund

PS: You may avail our IVR services for Account Statement, last five Transactions, latest NAV and Account Balance by contacting our Customer Service Centre at[protected]Non reliance users need to prefix the local area code) or Toll Free number[protected].

You may also avail our IPIN (Internet Personal Identification Number) facility to view and transact your investments online. Kindly download the IPIN agreement form from our website www.reliancemutual.com
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Amit Saini
          Dear Sir
          It is inform you that iam your costumer since march 2003 my phone no [protected] my outgoing and incoming calls are not in function from 18 April 2010
          My bill clered till today. please tell me what is the reasion. I have rgestered the comlain on *333 Comlain no[protected]. Mr Anand Mohan registerd my request on dated 17 April 2010 but he could not solve my problem.
          I hope you will solve my problem and continue my outgoig and incoming calls.

Amit Saini

Sanjay Wadhwani

I have activated the Local RIM to RIM scheme of 27.00 (INR) on 19th of March 2010 which was expired on 18 th April 2010.

No such information is provided of plan that the plan is auto renewal and reactivated after a period of 30 Days. The plan was activated with out my written confirmation and not giving the reminder of the auto renewal so the scheme is activated on 31 st day.

I have already talk in the Customer care of Reliance Communication to MR. PAVAN and MR. SUDHIR regarding the roll back of transaction but refuse to take my complain of reverting the transaction and behave in a manner less and rudely with me.

They have not taken my complain of reverting my transaction and put down the phone.

I want the transaction to be rolled back

My cell no is [protected]
            Name on which it is reg. SANJAY WADHWANI
            DOB : 28/01/1984.

I need the clarification and resolution of the above matter.

Sincerely,
            Sanjay Wadhwani

sourabh papneja

I am sourabh papneja using broadband service of reliance from last 1 and half years. My user id is[protected]. From last 1 and half year my bill is coming of rs 1350 approx but suddenly today i receieved one call at 12 pm that my unbilled usage is of rs 13000/- they told me to get clear same from customer care. But when i called on customer care at 2 pm, i spoke to Bhushan, he give me another shock that unbilled usage is of rs 190364.95/- when i told them that there is some discrepency in this amount they said that they will log complaint only after generation of bill. And when i ask to give him number of any head he gave me number of mr. manmohan[protected] Netal Head, but as i was assuming no body picks up the phone. i cant want till generation of bill as there is very huge discrepency in this bill.

Reliance Broadband — Billing discrepencies

I have a combo plan with unlimited broadband access for 6 months. I had paid the the whole amount in advance. The combo plan means you will get a landline connection free. But as i did not had much usage, i chose do discontinue the landline connection(as i was supposed to pay the minimum tax on it). Now the story starts. I made a request to disconnect and if was done within a week
              To my upmost surprise though.... i was billed for the next month without the phone connection. I made repeated complains to correct the bill and send me asap. Now its more than 3 months and the bill still remains incorrect with ADDITIONAL DELAY FINES!!! Today my broadband connection was discontinued saying i have pending bills. To add to my surprise .... i have been charged Rs . 1250 for the Phone Instrument. I guess they are suppose to come at my place and collect it! Finally i was forced to pay the incorrect amount to make my internet connection working. God knows whn and how would that amount be corrected. Can anyone help me to take legal actions if possible! I am totally annoyed with the whole thing.

Thanx
              Kshitij
              Id :[protected] We had notified to Reliance broadband about the genuine problem that we were facing with respect to account being misused, which was overlooked by them and the bill of hyped amount was sent to us. i have been fighting about the same and being an old customer had expected that they will bring a solution but instead they have made a call saying that we are the advocate and kindly deposit the amount which is 3 times the hyped amount that they were charging to me.

Vinita

pritam das
                I would like to bring to the notice of the concerned authority of reliance network about the low in fact no receptivity for reliance mobile phones in the area of Azara in the city of Guwahati Assam. We have been suffering this irresponsibility on part of the concerned authority for quiet a long time now. In case of an emergency we don't have any options left. Even though reliance is the most utilized connectivity in our city yet we are not provided with efficient service from their end. Why is it that reliance being such a big industry is finding it hard to provide their customers with at least the basic facility we are not demanding for any kind off value added services but just the basic need what is the purpose of having a mobile phone with no network coverage in it. Or is reliance that brook that it wont give us what is our right as we pay for the mentioned facility. It has started to irk us that this company is only for names and has no real interest is serving its client they are only filling up their bank accounts with our money. I am one such customer of reliance who is highly dissatisfied and to whom reliance has lost the brand image that it once promised its consumers. There will be many more like me who still haven't protested against your pathetic services. Look into the matter quickly to avoid more of your consumer to take on a different provider.
                Heavy network problem in Pandu and its adjacent area, Kindly rectify at the earliest.
                Tapan Lahkar
                Mob No-[protected]
                my no.is not working in roming my no.[protected]

Kindly guide me if you can help me.
                It is possible to solve this problem which I am following last four month.

alternat no.[protected]
                Respected Sir
                I facing network problem at my Village. address is At&Po:Radhiwad Taluka:Khedbrahma Dist:Sabarkantha State:Gujarat problem is my village is very close your network tower and the distance is max 5Km after that i facing network problem so plz rectify my network problem i have gsm card and my parents having cdma card we r both using your reliance card

yogin pandya
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Harpreet Saini
                  I submitted the termination request form for my Reliance phone no [protected] at the reliance web world chembur on 17/09/2009 for which i hold the proof as the part of the form submitted with the signature of the web world employee PINKY RANI. The connection has not been terminated yet and in the month of march 2010 they have debited my ICICI banck account for rs 395 via ECS as the monthly rental charges which i never used for. I went to the web world again for the complaint and now they are saying we cant help it and cannot refund your money back.

Vijay Shanker Singh

My Reliance Broadband user ID is[protected] and Customer Account number is[protected]. I did a complain regarding internet connectivity issue on April 9th. An executive visited to my home on April 16th (after one week of complain). He changed the Modem and asked Rs 100/- from my wife. He said that if we take it from reliance, reliance will charge 500/- for the same. He did not rectified the network issue and closed the complain without informing me. When it came to my notice, I lodged a complain in Customer care against him(Complain number:[protected], Name: V. K. Prasad, Mobile number of his Sr. Manager: [protected]) and again re-opened my complai of network connection.

Ideally one should have contacted me atleast once in 24 hr but now no body is visiting nor resolving my issue even after 72hrs of new complain.

Hence the issue is pendine since April 9th and I am not able to access internet. When I gave repetative calls to customer care they are saying that the issue is being investigated and somebody will contact me soon however they hesitate to even forward the call to their technical department. I have open another IVR call but it was agin of no use as nobody even bothered to look into that.

Being tired with such pathetic support, I requested to terminate the service but even that request was denied and closed without termination of the service and without informing me. Customer care says that my bill will still be generated as usual as the request has been already closed.
                    Apart from being , these guys are also THIEVES.

I paid my monthly bill by credit card over IVR. Apparently this was a new mode of payment they started.

Although money was debited from my credit card, Reliance Claims they did not receive the money, and wanted proof.

I gave them the Transaction Id, that was generated by Reliance’s own IVR system – but they refused to accept, saying they want my credit card statement sent to them. WT[censored]

When i explained that credit card statements come only end of month, they said they cannot do anything.

The issue is still hanging.

I CAN’T BELIEVE THEY DO NOT TRUST THEIR OWN TRANSACTION ID!!!

Austin Job.S
                      I am very sorry to say that for your poor customer service you ll have a bad time in the market, first on the day said your people did not come and give the data card.

The next day they came gave the card got the money told it will be activated in 4 hrs or latest by Saturday17/4/2010 morning but for your Virti group i hope Saturday17/4/2010 has not come.

On sunday when i called one of your custome care Exe Mr. Muthukrishnan in morning he told that he was going to native he told he will ask another exec to call me but till 4.30 no call came so i called another Number [protected] Mr. Muthu who gave me the data card he told that the card is activated you try once more ' go to activate button click that you will hear card activated then give user id and password' i did the same but no response and the desktop showed Activation Failed.

After this i tried calling the Number [protected] Mr. Muthu who gave me the data card, i would have tried for 50 times for ful ringeach time he did not pick the call for courtesy and did ask what was my comment. IF THIS GOES LIKE THIS HOPE VIRTI WILL HAVE BAD TIME IN sales point.
                      Apart from being , these guys are also THIEVES.

The issue is still hanging.

I CAN’T BELIEVE THEY DO NOT TRUST THEIR OWN TRANSACTION ID!!!

prerana jha
                        respected sir,
                        i wish to lodge a complaint against reliance broadband services who have allegedly charged us a high bill of Rs. 7393 for just 11 days since 27.11.09 which usually came to be Rs.450 for a month.
                        even after going to their office and asking for the details they denied to accept the application and gave us no details.
                        the connection is on my sister's name Bhavya jha.
                        they mischiefly took her no. from me saying they are calling from axis bank.
                        then started harrassing and threatening her .She got a call from advocate archana thakur from the no.[protected] saying that they would send a non-bailable warrant against her. getting afraid of the call my parents submitted the bill with reciept no.S[protected]serviced by Mr.Deepak Sharma .
                        my billing a/c no. in reliance broadband is [protected].
                        kindly help me to get my illegally taken money back.
                        thanking you,

yours sincerely,
                        Prerana Jha
                        Lucknow

ujjwal kumar jha
                          Sir its not the 1st time when the reliance mobile has deducted amount from my mobile ([protected]).Today on 17th april 2010 at 11:36am i checked my balance as Rs25.25

but at 1:19pm i got the message that my acc bal is negative Rs-5.75

when i complained them they told that i had a call from them & i confirmed that .hence the plan like voice chat has been acitivated on my no.

But by god within this period i was in examination hall & my mobile was in silent mode & there is no any call in my mobile from them during this period.

After my complain they deactivated yhis plan but didn't refund me my Rs30.

Its not the matter of Rs30, but why they are disturbing their customers like this

So plzzzzzzzzzzzzz be loyal to me

UJJWAL KUMAR JHA
                          MOB-[protected]
                          ya all these 100% correct
                          ACTIVATION OF JOKES UPDATE WITHOUT MY WISH
                          Sir its not the 1st time when the reliance mobile has deducted amount from my mobile ([protected]). on the 14april 2010 at service provider deducted my balance.
                          previous many time I was complained, the service provider tell me your jokes update services are disactive for future.
                          dt. 14april my balance is Rs.2.00 after i got the message my current bal. -9.53Rs. Nagative.

I am very dispointed about the services, information of customer care, they give us total worng information & bad behaviour they cut the call without tell the clear information.

Kindly request sir, please do the needful .

Your Truly
                          Ratnakar Pandey

Dushyant
                            in dec 2009 i get sms that my voice chat is activated and i m charged rs 30 for that .i call cost care then he relies his mistake and tell me that rs30 is remembered and voice chat is deactived. bt all in vain
                            now i got msg that my balance shows that 30 rs is deduct from my ac. for voice chat .talking to cust care he says that u receive a call at 01.03.54 pm to active the voice chat . bt i didnt receive any type of call from any no with in 2 hour of period
                            now they gave me one complain no[protected] mr avneesh is custmor care exe there

Reliance — Voice Chat to be Disconnected

I am complaining since 26/08/2009 for deactivation of vioce chat. I have launched many times complain in the customer care of the company and they have given me the assurence that my complain will be looked and corrected .
                            But till now no steps have been taken by company. So I request you to give due importance and solve my problem.
                            Thanking You.

Dhirubhai Ambaani Knowledge Centre,

Navi Mumbai - 400709.

REQUEST FOR TERMINATION OF PHONE NO.011/32214421

RELATIONSHIP NO.[protected]

In the month of July 2009, I got the above phone transferred from Allahabad to Delhi for which I submitted all papers, i.e., ID proof, address proof with Reliance Web World, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi. Though connection transferred to Delhi but address was not changed in spite of repeated requests leading to non-receipt of bills. Neither bills were sent by post or by e-mail for which request was already registered. I have to request for duplicate bill

We have deposited the bill for February of Rs 759/- by PNB Cheque No 477743 dated 20.02.2010 but our outgoing calls were barred without realising the cheque already deposited.

I have again deposited this bill by my credit card on 14.03.2010 and asked your web world at Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi to disconnect the phone. They told us to come with ID proof, telephone and termination request.

Yesterday, I visited your World Web with Service Termination Request, Telephone Instrument with all accessories, ID proof and money for pending bill, if any. They refused to accept it and told us to contact customer service for reasons best known to them

They have also told that they will not accept request for termination and suggested me to note down complaint in visitor book which was already recorded there in 21.03.2010.

Now, while taking painful step to break relationship of about six year, I request you to investigate at following deficiencies in your services:

(a) When a connection was transferred from Allahabad to Delhi after submission of all documents, i.e., ID proof and address proof, why address was not changed?

(b) When the bills were not dispatched at my new address / e-mail address?

(c) Why the outgoing calls were barred when cheque was duly deposited?

(d) When I visited your Web World, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi on 21.03.2010 with all necessary without Service Termination request, why they refused to entertain the same?

(e) Who is responsible for all irrational behaviour with an old relationship who never defaulted in payment of bill in last six years?

Please treat this letter as notice of termination of telephone relationship. I will not be liable for payment of any bills further. Kindly also arrange to collect your instrument etc. from my new address after giving proper intimation on [protected].

Yours sincerely,

(UPENDRA N. AGRAWAL)

10, GF, VINOBA PURI,

LAJPAT NAGAR-II,

NEW DELHI – 110024
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

ANS Tempcontroll Engineers Pvt. Ltd.

Please go through the below mail. I am following for the same from last year when i had obtained new connection, it took three months to provide me the connection with wrong address which I am requesting, but not yet got any respond from your end.

As from last few months I am facing network problem, I have requested several time but no response.

Kindly guide me if you can help me.

Dear Sir

On one has come. It is possible to solve this problem which I am following last four month.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]

From: Cristy.[protected]@relianceada.com [mailto:Cristy.[protected]@relianceada.com]
                                Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 6:23 PM
                                To: [protected]@ansteam.in
                                Cc: Rohit.[protected]@relianceada.com; Rupinder.[protected]@relianceada.com
                                Subject: Fw: RE: networking problem

Dear Sir

Why you are not responding for my below mail.

Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2010 6:14 PM
                                To: 'Sales- ANSTEAM'; 'Cristy.[protected]@relianceada.com'
                                Subject: Please provide me mail id of TRAI

Dear Sir

Can you provide me mail id TRAI ?

Sent: Friday, April 09, 2010 12:27 PM
                                To: 'Sales- ANSTEAM'; 'Cristy.[protected]@relianceada.com'

Reminder 3

Cc: pankaj.p.[protected]@relianceada.com

Reminder 1

Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 5:18 PM

Dear Sir

As per several reminders & telephonic discussed for the network problem. We have not yet received any respond from your end. So please look into this matter & do the needful ASAP.

Kindly confirm

Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 10:25 AM

Dear Sir

No one has come yet. Please advice

Sent: Friday, February 26, 2010 6:44 PM
                                To: Sales- ANSTEAM

Dear Mr. Hashim

The mail has been sent to the network team and they will come at your office in next 3-4 working days to check the signal problem and will resolve the problem as soon as possible

Cristy Joshi

RE: Please advice

Please advice

Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2010 10:04 AM
                                Subject:

We have 45 mobile connection of your company. Which are not working duty not proper signal for that we have facing a lot problem so, you are requested to provide to buster to us, or solve this problem.

poor network

Reliance Network Service — poor reliance network

hello
                                myself shailesh
                                i am facing a problem from 15 days that after 9 pm to 6 am my reliance mobile do not connect with any other mobile but in morning it work properly. i am very disappointed with this poor network of reliance.please consider my problem and remove immediately.
                                my no- [protected]

uttar pradesh
                                pin code-281001

Reliance Mobile network service — Very very poor network

Dear rel,
                                My earlier complaint regarding poor net work has not been complied till date.
                                I request you once again to take immediate aation and comply my complaint at the earliest, otherwise I will be compelled to move consumer forum.

Thanking you,
                                Abdurrashid Shaikh.
                                Mob;[protected]
                                ;[protected]

On 14 Aug 2011 20:23, "rashid shaikh" <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear rel,
                                Reminder 3rd.

Rashid

> On 31 Jul 2011 19:33, "[protected]@relianceada..com" <[protected]@relianceada.com> wrote:
                                >...
                                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

Lokesh Sahal
                                  I HAVE HAD MAJOR CONNECTIVITY ISSUES WITH THE RELIANCE NETCONNECT+ IN PUNE'S SHIVAJI NAGAR SINCE I PURCHASED THE WIRELESS MODEM.

I GET EITHER ZERO OR VERY (S)LOW CONNECTIVITY. I HAVE COMPLAINED TO THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT SEVERAL TIMES WITH NO RESOLUTION. BELOW ARE THE MAIL COMMUNICATION HIGHLIGHTS.

RELIANCE NETCONNECT HAS BAD NETWORK IN PUNE. MUCH BETTER SERVICE IN MUMBAI.

SEE THE ATTACHMENT FOR THE SLOW DOWNLOAD SPEED.
                                  _____________________________________________________________
                                  _____________________________________________________________

Dear Mr.Sahal,

We regret the inconvenience caused.

This is with reference to your mail received at Netconnect Broadband+ regarding Coverage Related Issue, please note that your complaint has already been registered vide Service Request ID[protected] and we will respond to you shortly.

Further, we would like to inform you that we have taken up your issue with our Network department for further review and appropriate action to be taken. We are working on it and will get back to you soon.

Further assistance regarding termination of your Netconnect Broadband+ connection, we request you to reconsider your decision and give us an opportunity to serve you better.

Pawan Bhatt

Netconnect Broadband+

Date: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 12:24 AM
                                  To: netconnect.[protected]@relianceada.com (netconnect.[protected]@relianceada.com)
                                  Subject: RE: RE: Slow Connectivity: [protected]

I AM STILL GETTING ZERO HSD CONNECTION IN THE ADDRESS MENTIONED BELOW.

WILL YOU EVER BE ABLE TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE. LET ME KNOW IF YOU CANNOT RESOLVE THE ISSUE.

I KNOW THAT REFUND IS OUT OF QUESTION. I WILL SWITCH TO A DIFFERENT PROVIDER. MY FRIEND USES TATA IN THE SAME FLAT AND GETS FULL BROADBAND CONNECTIVITY AND DOWNLOAD SPEEDS THAT RANGE BETWEEN 100 KBPS TO 160 KBPS.

I DON'T EXPECT THAT YOU WILL RETURN MY MONEY. BUT I AM A TOTALLY DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER WITH YOUR COVERAGE IN THE LOCALITY MENTIONED BELOW.

IF THE ISSUE IS NOT SOON RESOLVED, CONSIDER THIS AS A GOOD BYE TO YOUR NETCONNECT SERVICES.

Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 18:07:12 +0530
                                  From: Netconnect.[protected]@relianceada.com
                                  Subject: RE:'ADAG=[protected]' RE: Slow Connectivity: [protected]
                                  To: Lokesh

Dear Customer,

We understand your concern and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and delay in response.

This is in response to your mail received at Netconnect Broadband Plus for your number [protected].

Please not that regarding poor speed issue, we would like to inform you that already your complaint has been registered vide Service request ID:[protected]. It is under solving status and we are working on it and will respond to you at the earliest.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you while using our services and are deeply concerned by the feedback received from you.

We appreciate your patience and co-operation in this regard.

Sreenath P R
                                  Netconnect Broadband Plus

Date: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 05:42 PM
                                  Subject: RE: Slow Connectivity: [protected]

Please see my responses INLINE with the message. Written in BLOCK/CAPITAL LETTERS.

Lokesh

Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 15:44:01 +0530
                                  From: Netconnect.[protected]@relianceada.com
                                  Subject: RE:'ADAG=[protected]' Slow Connectivity: [protected]
                                  To: Lokesh

Dear Customer,

This is in response to your mail received at NetConnect Broadband. Please note that the speed depends on various of factors such as.

· the number o[censored]sers in your area,

· signal strength available at the time of connection,

· your computer configuration ,

· network load,
                                  · internet traffic.
                                  I UNDERSTAND ALL OF THIS, BUT NOW DAYS I GET ALMOST NO NETWORK.

Actual speed can be as high as 3.1mbps,but in most real world situation, customer can expect average speed of 500 kpbs since it is difficult to decipher the actual reason for low speed.

Further, please select the 'Hybrid Mode' while roaming/traveling. However, if you are in HSD network area then select 'HSD Mode' only. Also we request you to try using the card in a different location in the same premises. We also request you to use the USB cable to connect the HSD to laptop / desktop.

Further we request you to check the Network Setting and change the setting to HSD mode. Steps for Network settings.

· Open the dialer.

· Click on settings.

· Click on network (3 Network modes will be displayed).

· Broadband + / Highspeed 1x / Hybrid.
                                  · Click on the Broadband + mode and click on apply.

I ALREADY DO ALL THIS.. IF YOU HAVE USER TYPES - PUT ME IN THE ADVANCED USER TYPES.

You can also visit our website for details of Netconnect Broadband+ coverage cities.Please find the URL mentioned below:

I HAVE CHECKED THE SITE AND THE AREA I MENTIONED COMES UNDER BROADBAND COVERAGE AS IT IS AT THE CENTER OF PUNE CITY.

We also request you to delete temporary files/ cookies from your system. Check for Automatic Updates option. - DONE THIS TOO. I GET 2 MBPS BROWSING IN MUMBAI, BUT ALMOST NO CONNECTION OR SLOW CONNECTIONS IN PUNE.

For (Win XP/Win XP SP1/Win XP SP2): Right click My computer -> Click on Properties -> Click on Automatic Updates -> By Default it would be in Automatic (recommended)-> Select ->Turn Off Automatic Updates.

For (Win 2000(SP1/2/3/4) & Win ME): Go to Control Panel -> Select Auto updates and Turn Off Automatic Updates.

If you are using Windows XP, we request you to check the Task Manager for an Exe file named ISASS.exe. If available, please download the patch using Microsoft Windows update file or using the website given below.

In continuation to your complaint regarding inability to contact Customer Care, we would request you to write us back with the following details:

* Since when you are facing this problem. I AM HAVING THIS PROBLEM SINCE I PURCHASED YOUR MODEM. I HAVE BEEN NEVER ABLE TO GET THROUGH.

If you still face the same issue please write us back with the following details as mentioned below, since we tried contacting on your alternate number [protected] but unable to reach you. YOU COULDN'T REACH ME BECAUSE NOW THE RELIANCE PHONE NETWORK HAS ALSO GONE PATHETIC IN THAT PLACE.

· Your Netconnect Broadband Plus number. MY NUMBER: [protected]

· Operating system. WINDOWS 7

· Data card make and model. WIRELESS DATA MODEM HSD USB CARDS, MODEL: AC2726

· Desktop/Laptop make and model. COMPANY - MSI, CR400

· Slow speed trend (Facing problem for whole day /for particular time period). WHOLE DAY

· With all sites/for particular sites facing this problem.NO. NILJYOTI SOCIETY, GOKHALE NAGAR, SENAPATI BAPAT ROAD, SHIVAJI NAGAR, PUNE, 411016. IN MUMBAI RESIDENCE I GET 2 MBPS BROWSING. IN PUNE I GET ALMOST NIL.

· Current location with landmark where you are facing the problem. LANDMARK: SENAPATI BAPAT ROAD

· Number of signal bars. ONE, TWO AND ZERO MOST TIMES. I GET 4, BUT IT DISAPPEARS IN FEW SECONDS. I GET ZERO COVERAGE EVEN FOR 1X SPEEDS.
                                  · Best time to contact you at alternate contact number. ANY TIME WHEN YOUR NETWORK IS AVAILABLE

Tina Mitra

Netconnect Broadband +

Date: Friday, March 12, 2010 02:43 PM
                                  Subject: Slow Connectivity: [protected]

This is to let you know that I have been experiencing SLOW CONNECTIVITY in the Niljyoti Society, in Gokhale Nagar, Pune. I get download speeds of 5 or 6 KBPS, which is unacceptable.

I try to call the customer care and I get a message saying that my number is invalid.

My number is: [protected]

When you claim UPTO 3.1 MBPS, then you should provide at least 100 kbps download speed. Shouldn't you?

No or Low Connectivity with the Reliance Netconnect

Sumit SUHAS Ranaware
                                    RESPECTED SIR

I've purchased your RELIANCE netconnet brodband+ USB modem ,
                                    model no. EC126 ,
                                    colour- black
                                    Rs. 3990.00

I was told by your people that , after purchasing RELIANCE netconnet brodband+ prepaid modem I can change my plans from prepaid to post-paid. And now they are saying now sorry you can't do this.

I'm felling like I've been cheated.

YOUR OWN RELIANCE netconnet brodband+ ALSO CAINTAINS FOLLOWING LINES.

"after 30 days or consumption of 10 gb data (whicheve is earlier) you can choose from any of the below mentioed below prepaid plans or walk-in to RELIANCE world / RELIANCE mobile store and migrate to a post-paid plan of your choice."

FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION
                                    migrate MEANS to move

If I'm wrong please let know me.

YOUR COSTOMER
                                    ( Sumit Ranaware )

baner road, near spice life . pune 411045

Broadband+usb modem — i can't view my bill

I can't receive the net bill for the month of sep-09.I searched in reliance website but i can't view my bill.Please send my bill through mail.I requested email bill information,but i didn't get the bill.
                                    Please take necessary action to view my bill.

msdn no.:[protected]

SHALABH AGWAL
                                      DEAR SIR,
                                      I HAVE ALREADY ACTIVATED D.N.D.SERVICE THROUGH RELIANCE INDIA MOBILE FROM LAST MORE THAN 10 MONTHS.BUT NOW SINCE FROM 4 MONTHS I HAVE AGAIN RECEIVED THE UNWANTED SMS. I HAVE COMPLAINT OF WHICH THE COMPLAINT NUMBER IS[protected] IN JANUARY LAST WEEK.BUT TILL NOW I HAVE NO SATISFY RESPONSE & THE UNWANTED SMS IS RECEIVING CONTINOUSLY .

THANKS

UMA BANSAL
                                      Unwanted sms after D.N.D.SERVICE ACTIVATE
                                      DEAR SIR,
                                      I HAVE ALREADY ACTIVATED D.N.D.SERVICE THROUGH RELIANCE INDIA MOBILE FROM LAST MORE THAN 3 MONTHS.BUT NOW SINCE FROM 3 MONTHS I HAVE AGAIN RECEIVED THE UNWANTED SMS.
                                      pls help me
                                      DEAR SIR,
                                      I HAVE ALREADY ACTIVATED D.N.D.SERVICE THROUGH RELIANCE INDIA MOBILE FROM LAST MORE THAN 3 MONTHS.BUT NOW SINCE FROM 3 MONTHS I HAVE AGAIN RECEIVED THE UNWANTED SMS & Calls.
                                      pls help me
                                      Dear Sir/Madam
                                      I HAVE ALREADY ACTIVATED D.N.D.SERVICE THROUGH RELIANCE INDIA MOBILE
                                      But, I am getting unwanted sms from [protected]
                                      My mobile [protected]
                                      I am also facing the same problem. I had activated DND on my mobile on 02nd Nov 2010. Even after 45 days, unwanted calls and SMSs didn't stopped. I logged a complient to RIL cust Care regarding the calls, and they promissed me to compliance twithin 15 dyas. After fifteen days, I received a SMS against my earlier complient that "As per RIL Record, I havent received anny calls and SMS, though I got a SMS while talking to the customer care (So called). Customer care representative just says so many SORRIES and ask for exact SECOND chance to correct the problem haowever for me that mey be the 10th time. If I try to enquire more deeply, they just disconnect the call.

My mobile No- [protected]

Reliance Mobile — unwanted sms service

My mobile number is [protected]
                                      Following paid services are activated by reliance without my approval

1) office humor service - on 5/5/2011 charged Rs 30 & when complained about the same then de activaed but not refund of money . the reason for activation is by mistake we have activated & as ai have not complained about the same within 3 days that is why the charges not refunded.

2)197 mixmaz services service - on 7/5/2011 charged Rs 49 & when complained about the same then de activaed but not refund of money . the reason for activation is that i have received call from 197 tele caller company & with my approval they have started the services but actually i have not received any call & no approval of the service from my side. Pl. email me the reply on my mail iD [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                                      Dear Sir/Madam

I HAVE ALREADY ACTIVATED D.N.D.SERVICE THROUGH RELIANCE INDIA MOBILE
                                      But, I am getting unwanted sms
                                      My mobile [protected]
                                      Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have alrady activated DND service through Reliance India Mobile. But i am getting unwanted sms and promotional call from many caller and geting sms through internet.
                                      So kindly request to your that stop it as soon as possible.

Radheshyam Sharma

Newpaisaxchanger.in
                                        theft and fraudulent
                                        (30 minutes ago)
                                        Boat
                                        i have returned my defective boat rockerz 255r buy replacement unit is not dispatched yet it's 27th day when i return the earphone t
                                        (33 minutes ago)