Reliance Jio Infocomm
Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd.

Reliance Jio Infocomm Customer Care

Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd.

Website:
TwitterFacebookYoutube
Jio Office, 33, Manak Chowk Main Rd, Manak Chowk
Ratlam
Ratlam District
Madhya Pradesh

Stores

Digital Xpress Mini - TC23 RCP, Navi Mumbai
Digital Xpress Mini, TC 23, Phase 4, Ground Floor, Reliance Corporate Park, Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai 400701, Maharashtra

Digital Xpress Mini - Koperkhairane, Navi Mumbai
Digital Xpress Mini, Shop No. 3, Shubham Palace, Vashi Road, Opposite Vodafone Gallery, Koperkairane, Navi Mumbai 400709, Maharashtra

Digital Xpress Mini - Sector 9, Airoli, Navi Mumbai
Digital Xpress Mini, Shop No. 4, Maruti Highway Co-op Society, Plot No. A 2/1, Sector 9, Airoli, Navi Mumbai 400708, Maharashtra

Digital Xpress Mini - Sector 17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Digital Xpress mini, Shop No. 8 Anand Sagar, Sector 17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai 400703, Maharashtra

Reliance Digital - Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Reliance Digital, Maithili Sygnate, Next To BSEL Tech Park, Opp. Vashi Railway Station, Navi Mumbai 400705, Maharashtra

View More Information...

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Reliance Jio Infocomm related photos (2076)

Reliance Jio Infocomm Complaints & Reviews

yashuchoudhary
I had a problem since i bought a lyf mobile. i had complaint it earlier but no solution company gave to me. once i complained they slower the speed. now it speeds 14kbps to 30 kbps.
i had complained more than 10 times and they do me favour like they slow my speed. i dont even know why i took this thing. it sucks my time. i dont even concentrate on my studies due to this lose.
My jio number [protected]
My sim card active 15oct2016
But mere mobile me Jio Ka data plane 2g Net se kharaab Chal Raha h.
Speed 10kb ke barabar aa Rahi h.

vishal359
    Maine 6/09/16 se 7/09/16 tak 7bar my jio app ke sath baki 10 apps instal kiya.. Lekin app me koi bhi get sim option nahi show kar rha hai... Mera mobile redmi note 3 hai... Pata nahi jab free ho chuka hai iske liye to aisa q kar rahe hai... Aur call laga laga ke thak gya bt waiting me 10 mint tak bhi koi jawab nhi aata. Kya karu?? My no. [protected]

Dk158
      Maine 23 ko samsung j7 se bar code generate karake ak jio ka sim liya tha .lekin abhi tak activate nhi hua.pahle mere diye hue no. Per massage aya ki apka document recieve ho gya hai.lekin abhi tak sim activate nhi hua.
      Jio si. No.[protected]
      Contact no.[protected]

Recieved massage
      30 aug 16
      Dear Customer,
      Thank you for choosing Jio. We have received your application for new connection. Your order number is NO00000587DI.
      Team Jio
      31 aug 16
      Dear Customer, Due to overwhelming response to our Jio Preview Offer, there may be some delays in activating your connection. We will inform you via SMS once your JIO number [protected] is ready for televerification. Thank you, Team Jio.
      I do have the same problem, my sim not activated yet. When I asked about this to the retailer he had said it would only take 3 days, but it's been one week now since the purchase.

I have got the confirmation saying

Dear Customer,
      Thank you for choosing Jio. We have received your application for new connection. Your order number is NO000005JC1A.
      Team Jio

Jio No.[protected]
      Contact: [protected], [protected]

anil khatua
        I have already got jio sim since 8 days but yet not actiivated, don't know why this is?? i am tried of calling to customer servies no, but no feedback from, i am already so sad, plz help me sir my no [protected],

pkg66
          Hello sir i have generated a bar code and went to my nearest store Digital Xpress mini, KM Marg Road, Below Hotel Sai Palace, Udupi 576101, Karnataka
          they first asked me about code validity then they told jio sim out of stock come in next week after 10 days ..there were people who ready to pay can get the sim soon .infront of my eyes they were taking money and giving a sim..
          that means i[censored] dont pay u have to wait more...simply a cheating ...they are arguing that sim out of stock eventhough they had the stock..

#Mukesh Ambani ji kya ye hei aapki E-kyc process.???..i loved ur idea but the stores are making profit by taking money...and ignoring Aam Indian Consumer.

M. Chourasia
            Respected sir,

I collected a reliance Jio sim from reliance digital xpress store, Bank more, Dhanbad (Jharkhand) on 01/09/2016 for my new mobile phone lyfe flame 8. I submitted my aadhar card for identity proof as well as for address proof.My aadhar card number is[protected].But I got only confirmation message dated 04/09/2016 on my alternate number 8252***825 that "Dear Customer,
            Thank you for choosing Jio. We have received your application for new connection. Your order number is NO0000067XN4".
            Team Jio .But till now my sim is not activated.So kindly activate my Jio sim as soon as possible.

Thanking you,
            Manisha
            Updated by M. Chourasia Sep 07, 2016
            There is no response?
            Dear Valued Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at the following link - http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare and our team will contact you.

Dear Valued Customer,

We have registered your complaint and here is the complaint number[protected] for future reference.

Psingh822
              I have got reliance jio sim after bar code generation and submitted the documents regarding the authrntication but more than 2 weeks, my sim is still not activated. My jio no. Is [protected]. My alternative no. is [protected]. Please activate the sim .I have tried calling on customer care helpline number so many times but there is no operator to handle the calls. What is the use of expanding the network on such a big level if the company can't handle the customers. Please help me in getting my jio sim activated.

kkumarabhishek
                MY JIO number is [protected], and have called customer care several times today to cpmplain about the low internet speed. After waiting in long queue I was advised to check the speed on net velocity which showed a speed on 14.7mbps, but when I connect my laptop via hotspot it gives me a speed to 14kb/s. no complaint number was given and call was disconnected saying its a technical error and they are working on it. Next rep even said that my area is not eligible for 4g connection which makes me to ask if this is so how m I using the same from last 2 months without any hassle.

Sourava Mohanty
                  Hi Team,

On Dt 30.08.2016 I had approched at Mishra Dial, Kharangajhar, Telco, Jamhedpur for JIO SIM with printed copy of offer coupon code provided by JIO apps insatalled in my SAMSUNG S5 handset & Adhar card. The salesperson received the docs and confirm me for SIM card after 2 days. So i reached on 02.09.2016 & asked for sim card the head of the shop called me that sim cards can't be provided as they need local address proof which i don't have(Adharcard is having odisha address).i have asked him that i have gas bill as local proof but he denied & wanted bank passbook's 1st page xerox copy then i have applied for passbook in ICICI bank. Today(07.09.2016) i got the passbook & I have again approched the same shop now he is saying that i need Govt Bank passbook copy. I have very much hararssed. Kindly suggest me.

Reliance Jio — Activation delay & failed

prashantrajofficial
                    Sir i got a jio number from Reliance Digital Store, near multiplex, marathahalli, bangalore pin code-560037, on 26 august.br...

Sabian Coutinho
                    I politely ask the employee about what's going on and to give me details about jio offer and what do I have to do to get it. And the employee reply is to rude and abusive later saying that find it out yourself online! Later day when I ask them about MNP they say rudely it's not possible while I told them that I read about it online. So then they say that we have no information about it and to do it myself online! This really pissed me off! They think they they're doing us a big favour providing a free sim! Jio sucks
                    Respected sir/madam
                    I buy jio 4g sim from reliange jio office in Saharsa Bihar .I got it on 27/08/2016 and today (02/09/2016) it has not been activated yet.its number is [protected].
                    Only I got two message 1st jio has received my application (27/08/2016). And 2nd there will be some delay (29/08/2016).and no any msg for tele verification yet.
                    I bought jiofi2 bfore two week ago .in starting days it gives very good speed but now it gives speed in bite not even in kb some time it gives in 100kb/s only.
                    Respected sir/madam
                    Dear sir Maine 20/08/16 ko bihar ke lakhisarai distt se reliance dx mini se sim liya tha jo ki abhi tak chalu nahi hua. Jiska details is tarah hai, jio mob- [protected], name-gautam kumar, other mob-[protected] hai. Sir se request hai ki mere is sim ko activate karne ke liye koi karvayi ki jaye. Thank you.
                    As per the news Jio sim is suppose to be free but all pune Reliance stores are charging money for the sim. Some are charging Rs.100, Rs. 200 or even Rs.500. Just want to bring to everyone's notice about this fraudulent activities going on. Is it that RELIANCE is fooling common man by saying free sim but later asking for money.

jasdeep sidhu
                      My name is jasdeep singh and my jio number is [protected]. I bought Lyf phone for rs 4100 on 11 AU's 2016 just to get 3 months unlimited high speed as was promised jio company.but now they reduced speed to 128 kbps after 4 GB consumption.this is cheating as everyone is getting 4 GB data free and not a fair deal with customers who bought phones just to get 3 months unlimited pack...
                      Updated by jasdeep sidhu Sep 08, 2016
                      L bought Lyf flame 1 mobile a month ago with preview offer valid for 3 months ( Till 9 Nov 2016). But Suddenly on 7 sep 2016 reliance Jio changed my plan to welcome offer before preview offer expiration date. Preview offer was for unlimited data and voice service but now welcome offer provide only 4GB data with FUP. At the time of mobile purchase I was said that preview offer will be for 90 days and can't be changed. now the changed this offer and Its against the rule.At least they should provide preview offer with unlimited access of data and no FUP for Ly[censored]ser till 90 days.MY jio number is [protected].my name is jasdeep Singh.it's a right of customer to get what was promised at time of buying anything .it's not fair that they migrate me welcome offer from preview offer before my preview offer expired
                      I have a 4g phone, i downloaded myjio app and i recieved an otp( containing a barcode) but the store isnot giving me the sim. they just saying that come tomorrow and day after tomorrow. kindly help me getting the sim.thankyou.

quasim usmani
                      Dear mam/sir
                      I want to tell you that I had purchased a jio sim from airtel store in amritsar batala road on 26/08/2016 which cost me 300 rupees and not had been activated yet my order number is NO000005DQA6 and my jio number is [protected] I request u that please activate is as soon as possible
                      Narayan mishra

Siddharth Pareek
                        I download my jio app and generate a bar code by myself.
                        Now it says just go to nearby reliance store and pickup your sim, but they are refusing to give, saying come again after 15 October.
                        Is this your plan, postpone all??
                        Service sucks.
                        There are only 4-5 people standing but still they are saying that they can't give sim because of no reason. They want me to come again mid October.
                        NAGANOOR's response Sep 01, 2016
                        and relince digital store wast
                        I am using Asus zenfone 2 laser from last 1 week I am visiting Reliance digital express but they are saying the sim's are completed the company has stopped marketing ...so waste of time to generating coupons and visiting Reliance stores ...they are saying if you want sim then pay 300/- rupees then they will give sim this is very bad...
                        Dear Valued Customer,

We would like to investigate the matter internally. Help us by sharing your contact details via message. Please be assured that your concerns will be looked in to on priority.

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry to know this. For network related issues, feel free to call the Jio customer care team on 199 (From Jio number) or 1800-88-99999 (From any other operator) and the team will assist you.

quasim usmani
                        I bought a sim 15 days ago, , , still not activating my sim.cs not recving calls..daily call n after 1.30hr call disconnected automatically...wtf..1st i gave a complain but not solve after i got new and new complain nos.and m still not solve.same msg wait 48 hr..aftr 48 hr agian wait 48hr...such lazt workers...mf

Reliance Digital
                        Dear sir bagalkot distict jamkhandi taluk reliance digital store sim card not sale & other private store salling why
                        Dear Valued Customer,

We would like to investigate the matter internally. Help us by sharing your contact details at http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare Please be assured that your concerns will be looked in to on priority.

Dear Siddharth Pareek,

Reliance Digital
                        All reliance stores here in Ludhiana near by CMC HOSPITAL didn't give jio sim .they want money for free offers...if customer is ready to pay also
                        they said visit Thursday... Come Monday just simply wasting our time and money...
                        Sim 200/-...400/-...600/-...1000/- per piece
                        My JIO number is [protected]
                        My ALTERNATE number is [protected]
                        MY complaint number is SR000001FFYP
                        SIR MERE ACTIVATE NHI HO RHI H PLS CALL ME AND HELP ME

Kannans25
                          Hello there,

I have purchased Jiofy on 3rd September from Reliance outlet. Till now the device has not get activated. Their customer care service is Pathetic and no one is picking the calls. My device ID is JioFi2_4F7E51 and my registered mobile number is [protected].

Please resolve this ASAP as I am waiting for 5 days in this modern era for an activation which is unacceptable.

Kannan S
                          Till Now I am still waiting for the activation. Now the Reliance store is saying that I need to change the sim. As of now they doesn't have stock. So need to wait for some time again. This clearly shows their approach on this issue.

If you are not having enough number of sim then why are you selling Jiofy router. THIS IS CLEARLY A CHEATING. PLANNING TO SEND LEGAL NOTICE ON THIS.

kli sanya
                            I have taken one jio sim ([protected]) on aug 22, 2016 by giving adhar card copy as an id proof whose no is[protected]. Next day on aug 24, 2016 i received an application msg where order no was no000004algv.
                            After that no msg i received, sim still not activated, no response from dealer after alot of calls and even i am a banker having limited time still i have visited many time to his office. No response at all.
                            Kindly do the needful.
                            Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 13, 2016
                            my sim is not ativating from 20 days

sudhanshu79
                              I bought a jio_fi device with a sim on 28th august from reliance digital store, noida sector 62. They informed me that it will start working in 2-3 days. But it has been more than days it is not activated yet. Even i haven't recieved any order number or any other sms on my alternate number. I have a complaint number but everytime i call customer care, they say that the complaint number is not valid. Yesterday a customer care executive even misbehaved on phone. My jio number is [protected]. Please look into this matter asap.

Reliance Digital
                              I have purchase the jio sim one month before and on 16 sep-16 I have received the message for application acceptance on my alternate number with order no. But after this message I have not received any message for activation.
                              And still my sim not activated yet.

Below find the detail:

Order number is NO000008TBZP
                              Mobile no. [protected]

Request to please activate my asap.

Thanks in advance :)

Mohit
                              My reliance jio's application had been received on 29th september but itsnot activated yet
                              Phone number :[protected]
                              Order no.: NO00000CIML2

Reliance Jio — Reliance jio sim not activated [Resolved]

amitaslive
                                I purchased jiowifi device with reliance jio sim from reliance digital store tresure iland indore, on 03/09/2016. They submitted...

Reliance Jio — Not providing jio preview offer (Unethical behavior)

rohitrp3
                                I bought an overpriced (And honestly worthless) lyf wind 1 just to use unlimited "true" 4g internet. Before that i was paying...

Reliance Jio — Mobile sim

rishiparghi
                                Please unlock my lyf sim, i have already purchase a lyf phone, now compeling your customers to use preview offer in lyf phone...

Reliance Jio — Not working of internet

tanu naik
                                Sir i have purchased reliance jio sim no [protected] in the month of july 16, during purchase i have been informed that i will...