Reliance Jio Infocomm
Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd.

Reliance Jio Infocomm Customer Care

Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd.

Website:
TwitterFacebookYoutube
Jio Office, 33, Manak Chowk Main Rd, Manak Chowk
Ratlam
Ratlam District
Madhya Pradesh

Stores

Digital Xpress Mini - TC23 RCP, Navi Mumbai
Digital Xpress Mini, TC 23, Phase 4, Ground Floor, Reliance Corporate Park, Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai 400701, Maharashtra

Digital Xpress Mini - Koperkhairane, Navi Mumbai
Digital Xpress Mini, Shop No. 3, Shubham Palace, Vashi Road, Opposite Vodafone Gallery, Koperkairane, Navi Mumbai 400709, Maharashtra

Digital Xpress Mini - Sector 9, Airoli, Navi Mumbai
Digital Xpress Mini, Shop No. 4, Maruti Highway Co-op Society, Plot No. A 2/1, Sector 9, Airoli, Navi Mumbai 400708, Maharashtra

Digital Xpress Mini - Sector 17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Digital Xpress mini, Shop No. 8 Anand Sagar, Sector 17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai 400703, Maharashtra

Reliance Digital - Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Reliance Digital, Maithili Sygnate, Next To BSEL Tech Park, Opp. Vashi Railway Station, Navi Mumbai 400705, Maharashtra

View More Information...

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Reliance Jio Infocomm related photos (2076)

Reliance Jio Infocomm Complaints & Reviews

jasdeep sidhu
My name is jasdeep singh and my jio number is [protected]. I bought Lyf phone for rs 4100 on 11 AU's 2016 just to get 3 months unlimited high speed as was promised jio company.but now they reduced speed to 128 kbps after 4 GB consumption.this is cheating as everyone is getting 4 GB data free and not a fair deal with customers who bought phones just to get 3 months unlimited pack...
Updated by jasdeep sidhu Sep 08, 2016
L bought Lyf flame 1 mobile a month ago with preview offer valid for 3 months ( Till 9 Nov 2016). But Suddenly on 7 sep 2016 reliance Jio changed my plan to welcome offer before preview offer expiration date. Preview offer was for unlimited data and voice service but now welcome offer provide only 4GB data with FUP. At the time of mobile purchase I was said that preview offer will be for 90 days and can't be changed. now the changed this offer and Its against the rule.At least they should provide preview offer with unlimited access of data and no FUP for Ly[censored]ser till 90 days.MY jio number is [protected].my name is jasdeep Singh.it's a right of customer to get what was promised at time of buying anything .it's not fair that they migrate me welcome offer from preview offer before my preview offer expired
I have a 4g phone, i downloaded myjio app and i recieved an otp( containing a barcode) but the store isnot giving me the sim. they just saying that come tomorrow and day after tomorrow. kindly help me getting the sim.thankyou.

quasim usmani
Respected sir/madam
I buy jio 4g sim from reliange jio office in Saharsa Bihar .I got it on 27/08/2016 and today (02/09/2016) it has not been activated yet.its number is [protected].
Only I got two message 1st jio has received my application (27/08/2016). And 2nd there will be some delay (29/08/2016).and no any msg for tele verification yet.
Dear mam/sir
I want to tell you that I had purchased a jio sim from airtel store in amritsar batala road on 26/08/2016 which cost me 300 rupees and not had been activated yet my order number is NO000005DQA6 and my jio number is [protected] I request u that please activate is as soon as possible
Narayan mishra

Siddharth Pareek
    I download my jio app and generate a bar code by myself.
    Now it says just go to nearby reliance store and pickup your sim, but they are refusing to give, saying come again after 15 October.
    Is this your plan, postpone all??
    Service sucks.
    There are only 4-5 people standing but still they are saying that they can't give sim because of no reason. They want me to come again mid October.
    NAGANOOR's response Sep 01, 2016
    and relince digital store wast
    I am using Asus zenfone 2 laser from last 1 week I am visiting Reliance digital express but they are saying the sim's are completed the company has stopped marketing ...so waste of time to generating coupons and visiting Reliance stores ...they are saying if you want sim then pay 300/- rupees then they will give sim this is very bad...
    Dear Valued Customer,

We would like to investigate the matter internally. Help us by sharing your contact details via message. Please be assured that your concerns will be looked in to on priority.

Reliance Digital
    I bought jiofi2 bfore two week ago .in starting days it gives very good speed but now it gives speed in bite not even in kb some time it gives in 100kb/s only.
    so i request u to solve my problem.i am facing this problem since last 5 days.
    Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry to know this. For network related issues, feel free to call the Jio customer care team on 199 (From Jio number) or 1800-88-99999 (From any other operator) and the team will assist you.

Reliance Digital
    so i request u to solve my problem.i am facing this problem since last 5 days.

quasim usmani
    I bought a sim 15 days ago, , , still not activating my sim.cs not recving calls..daily call n after 1.30hr call disconnected automatically...wtf..1st i gave a complain but not solve after i got new and new complain nos.and m still not solve.same msg wait 48 hr..aftr 48 hr agian wait 48hr...such lazt workers...mf
    Dear Valued Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at the following link - http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare and our team will contact you.

Reliance Digital
    Dear sir bagalkot distict jamkhandi taluk reliance digital store sim card not sale & other private store salling why
    Dear Valued Customer,

We would like to investigate the matter internally. Help us by sharing your contact details at http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare Please be assured that your concerns will be looked in to on priority.

Dear Siddharth Pareek,

Reliance Digital
    All reliance stores here in Ludhiana near by CMC HOSPITAL didn't give jio sim .they want money for free offers...if customer is ready to pay also
    they said visit Thursday... Come Monday just simply wasting our time and money...
    Sim 200/-...400/-...600/-...1000/- per piece
    My JIO number is [protected]
    My ALTERNATE number is [protected]
    MY complaint number is SR000001FFYP
    SIR MERE ACTIVATE NHI HO RHI H PLS CALL ME AND HELP ME

Kannans25
      Hello there,

I have purchased Jiofy on 3rd September from Reliance outlet. Till now the device has not get activated. Their customer care service is Pathetic and no one is picking the calls. My device ID is JioFi2_4F7E51 and my registered mobile number is [protected].

Please resolve this ASAP as I am waiting for 5 days in this modern era for an activation which is unacceptable.

Kannan S
      Till Now I am still waiting for the activation. Now the Reliance store is saying that I need to change the sim. As of now they doesn't have stock. So need to wait for some time again. This clearly shows their approach on this issue.

If you are not having enough number of sim then why are you selling Jiofy router. THIS IS CLEARLY A CHEATING. PLANNING TO SEND LEGAL NOTICE ON THIS.

kli sanya
        I have taken one jio sim ([protected]) on aug 22, 2016 by giving adhar card copy as an id proof whose no is[protected]. Next day on aug 24, 2016 i received an application msg where order no was no000004algv.
        After that no msg i received, sim still not activated, no response from dealer after alot of calls and even i am a banker having limited time still i have visited many time to his office. No response at all.
        Kindly do the needful.
        Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 13, 2016
        my sim is not ativating from 20 days

sudhanshu79
          I bought a jio_fi device with a sim on 28th august from reliance digital store, noida sector 62. They informed me that it will start working in 2-3 days. But it has been more than days it is not activated yet. Even i haven't recieved any order number or any other sms on my alternate number. I have a complaint number but everytime i call customer care, they say that the complaint number is not valid. Yesterday a customer care executive even misbehaved on phone. My jio number is [protected]. Please look into this matter asap.

Reliance Digital
          I have purchase the jio sim one month before and on 16 sep-16 I have received the message for application acceptance on my alternate number with order no. But after this message I have not received any message for activation.
          And still my sim not activated yet.

Below find the detail:

Order number is NO000008TBZP
          Mobile no. [protected]

Request to please activate my asap.

Thanks in advance :)

Mohit
          My reliance jio's application had been received on 29th september but itsnot activated yet
          Phone number :[protected]
          Order no.: NO00000CIML2

Reliance Jio — Reliance jio sim not activated [Resolved]

amitaslive
            I purchased jiowifi device with reliance jio sim from reliance digital store tresure iland indore, on 03/09/2016. They submitted...

Reliance Jio — Not providing jio preview offer (Unethical behavior)

rohitrp3
            I bought an overpriced (And honestly worthless) lyf wind 1 just to use unlimited "true" 4g internet. Before that i was paying...

Reliance Jio — Mobile sim

rishiparghi
            Please unlock my lyf sim, i have already purchase a lyf phone, now compeling your customers to use preview offer in lyf phone...

Reliance Jio — Not working of internet

tanu naik
            Sir i have purchased reliance jio sim no [protected] in the month of july 16, during purchase i have been informed that i will...

sankar deyy
            I am taken jio sim with aadhar card, pan card & 2copy photo for my redmi2 prime phone 28th aug 2016 number-[protected] from reliance digital
            Address: satyam tower, near bp poddar institute, opp. Haldiram vip road, kaikhali, kolkata, west bengal 700052 but still now its not active so look this matter & do needfull.

Please active my sim as soon as possible.

Thanks & regards
            Sankar dey
            Updated by sankar deyy Sep 16, 2016
            [protected] this my jio number but it's not active still now so look this matter...
            Dear Ankush Nain,

Sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured, we will look into it on priority and get in touch with you.

Dear Sankar Dey,

sankar deyy's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 7, 2016
            Don't active this number & return my documents...jio no-7003626874

piyush52
              I collected a reliance jio sim from reliance digital store,   on 27/08/2016. I submitted my aadhar card for identity proof as well as for address proof. My aadhar card number is[protected]. My jio number is [protected]. But i didn't get any confirmation message on my alternate number [protected]. So kindly activate my jio sim as soon as possible.

Thanking you,
              Piyush chauhan
              Dear Piyush,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Our team will contact you and provide a resolution.

Reliance Digital
              Sir plz contact me ...my sim is don't activet ...plz plzplz ...my contact nuber is .[protected]

Reliance Jio — Regarding not providing SIM card

Mahesh50
                I have visited today at reliance digital shops bartand near city centre dhanbad at 6.10 pm and he flatly refuged to provide...

adarsh Biswal
                I have purchased a jio 22nd aug sim. The jio number was [protected] and its about 5 times i had talk with the customer care and they use to say mu backup team will call you. Till date its not activated. So i went and got another jio sim
                Iccid -[protected]
                Imsi [protected]

And till date i havent got any message. I have provided all my documents correctly.

Please go through this.
                Contact no - [protected]
                Emailid - adarsh. Biswal.[protected]@gmail.com

Reliance Jio — Waste

CA Aishwary Jain
                  I purchased wind6 on 21 aug and filled reliance jio form. Once the form was rejected then I filled rework form on 29 aug since...

md aathif
                  Reliance jio complaints;

I purchased a new jio sim on 30th august. Jio sim details is as follows

Iccid :[protected]
                  Imsi : [protected]

I got the followingmessage on 03rd sep:

"dear customer,
                  Thank you for choosing jio. We have received your application for new connection. Your order number is no000005yuzk.
                  Team jio"

Its more than a three days now and connection is still not activated.
                  And no further communication from them as well.

I visited the store multiple times but nothing done.

My contact no: [protected] (Aathif)

Gaura82
                    Dear sir mere jio sim abhi tak ativate nahi hua hai 12 days ho chuke hai meri id application accept ho chuka hai msz bhi aaya hai but abhi tak ativate nahi hua hai. i request to plz isse jaldi ativate krwa dijeye . Kya matlab aplg ka ye jio sim ish country me lane ka. mera jio no. [protected] aplg se mai fir request krta hu plz mera no. Ativate krwa do. Ya fir mai ye samjhu ki mera jio sim ativate nahi hoga .. reply jarur krna team jio ..

Thankyou
                    Gaurav gupta
                    The number [protected] is continued with Jio 4G but the speed of is very slow at Modinagar Police chowki Niwadi road 201204. But in Delhi NcR its speed are 30 approx and I have checked it. Please take the request into consideration to increase speed of your 4G at given address.
                    Dear Sir, Jio Sim took 4, 5 days later I got sms that your documents have been submitted. But 27 days later came sms, you have the wrong document, I can not turn on your Sim card. My Jio oder id is NO000008B7VT / MY Jio Sim card number [protected]

Azheruddin khatri
                      Dear jio team,

I inform you last 12 days i am giving my document for jio sim but still my jio sim is not come after i can said him please give my document return i can not buy sim here, so distributor is angry and said me document not given to you, you can do anything.
                      So please take action for this distributor because it's a not good images for reliance jio,

Thanks and regards
                      Azhar
                      Not working reliance jio in motorola xplay
                      Dear Sir, I purchased LYF water 8 mobile with JIO sim No.[protected] on 13/8/2016. it started working after 5 days. Since 29/8/16 to31/08/2016 till date there is no internet connection and VOICE numbers are not outgoing with the reply -ALL ROUTES ARE BUSY- it is showing a drama to people and making public as fools by saying 3 months all free.

Manoj Kumar Sarova
                        I registered my name on 25th aug to digital express hisar, haryana... They said v dont have sim right noe come another day, i went there 7, 8 time different different days and they gave me another date

Now people came at store at 5am, store opens at 10, they give only 30 tokens per day upto 11 am, and start giving sim 11am onwards to 30 people

And very rulde behavior of staff employed there
                        Please activate my sim I'm so worried
                        Not expected this type of service from reliance jio
                        I have bought jio sim card on 4 sep, 8 days happen till now sim ia not activated my jio number is :[protected]
                        And registered number is [protected] on jio app

Jio — Delay in activation of my Jio Sim [Resolved]

RupamPrince
                          Jio no-[protected]
                          Applicant name-anish majumdar
                          Date of buying sim and submitting caf-31.08.16
                          Registered/alternate...

2016Roshan
                          Respected sir,

I collected a reliance jio sim from reliance digital store, apr, gaya (bihar) on 30/08/2016. i submitted my aadhar card for identity proof as well as for address proof. my aadhar card number is[protected]. my jio number is [protected]. but i didn't get any confirmation message on my alternate number [protected]. so kindly activate my jio sim as soon as possible.

Thanking you,
                          Roshan chourasia
                          Dear Roshan,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Thank you for providing the contact number. Our team will get back to you and provide necessary assistance.