Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in
Reliance Jio Infocomm
Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd.

Reliance Jio Infocomm Customer Care

Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd.

Website:
TwitterFacebookYoutube
Jio Office, 33, Manak Chowk Main Rd, Manak Chowk
Ratlam
Ratlam District
Madhya Pradesh

Stores

Digital Xpress Mini - TC23 RCP, Navi Mumbai
Digital Xpress Mini, TC 23, Phase 4, Ground Floor, Reliance Corporate Park, Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai 400701, Maharashtra

Digital Xpress Mini - Koperkhairane, Navi Mumbai
Digital Xpress Mini, Shop No. 3, Shubham Palace, Vashi Road, Opposite Vodafone Gallery, Koperkairane, Navi Mumbai 400709, Maharashtra

Digital Xpress Mini - Sector 9, Airoli, Navi Mumbai
Digital Xpress Mini, Shop No. 4, Maruti Highway Co-op Society, Plot No. A 2/1, Sector 9, Airoli, Navi Mumbai 400708, Maharashtra

Digital Xpress Mini - Sector 17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Digital Xpress mini, Shop No. 8 Anand Sagar, Sector 17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai 400703, Maharashtra

Reliance Digital - Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Reliance Digital, Maithili Sygnate, Next To BSEL Tech Park, Opp. Vashi Railway Station, Navi Mumbai 400705, Maharashtra

View More Information...

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Reliance Jio Infocomm related photos (2076)

Reliance Jio Infocomm Complaints & Reviews

jubair ali
I take the joi sin from the reliance store. After one day i reseave the massage we are unable to process your application due to in complete or mismatched information. I again reached in store tai told w8 its under process. But its not activate i reached so many time in store they only told its under process. I ask kindly infor what problam come in my id proof or other kindly cheque but ur employ are not giving proper resopnse and information.

Ali
Dear Valued Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at the http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare and our team will connect with you.

Ashraph
    I purchased a Sim from "RELIANCE DIGITAL CITY CENTER MALL MANGALORE'' on 20 August 2016. My jio no is [protected]. My card is not yet activated. The shop is not helping and telling me every time that they have forwarded to reliance now they cannot do anything. I even tried calling on the customer care no. which is[protected] but even there my call was unattended.
    Will you please take immediate action and activate my sim Otherwise i have to complain this to consumer forum. Please active my sim at the earliest.
    Ashraph
    Dear Valued Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Our team will connect with you and provide a resolution.

Reliance Jio 4g Sim — 4g sim fraud

Mohd.Tanveer
      Dear reliance team,
      I came to know that there is a fraud with jio 4g sim distribution which is free of cost from...

Reliance Jio — Poor signal strength so can avail the jio preview offer

Avik Hira

Why relience such jio offers? Whereas the network signal is so poor... We cant avail this offers.br...

ascprasad
      I purchased Reliance Lyf Phones Online. To obtain the Jio Sim card i need to go to Reliance Digital. For two days i am going to Reliance outlets . But they are telling the forms are exhausted. Come tomorrow. Come tomorrow is their favourite song.

If they can sell phones, why forms should be in Shortage . Crude service at the outlets. Pathetic service.

Reliance Jio — Sim card activation delay

rockingravish
        I got connection under JPO on date 22 August but yet my connection is not activated.
        I already registered a complaint...

Reliance Jio — Internet

Chinu000111
        Sir i will pucrchase the relaince jio sim two days ago and i will use the 2 gb data after data i will activate the unlimited...

vineetchintam
        I purchased a Sim from Reliance Digital Minix Kandivali Charkop on 21 August 2016. My jio no is [protected]. My card is not yet activated. The shop is not helping and telling me every time that they have forwarded to reliance now they cannot do anything. I even tried calling on the customer care no. which is[protected] but even there my call was unattended.
        Vineet

KousikPal
          I purchased a lyf phone from mobile store Belgharia Kolkata. on 12 august 2016. My jio no is [protected]. My card is not yet activated. The shop is not helping and telling me every time that they have forwarded to reliance now they cannot do anything.
          Will you please take immediate action and activate my simcard. Otherwise i have to complain consumar forum. please active my sim ..
          Kousik

Rahul kumar 007
            I bought a mifi device around 6 days ago and got a jio sim alongwith it, after 3 days i recived a message regarding thanks for choosing jio and order number 'NO000003Z2XB' it's been 3 days since i recived that message and after that i was supposed to recive a message regarding tele verification, but i haven't recived it yet and filed complainys near about 2 or 3 times without any response from the customer care .

Mifi sim activation

chandu1234
              I bought samsung on5 in reliance store especially for jio sim on 20th August. .i have received jio sim on next day..I am waiting from 4 days to get confirmation message to the given number but didn't came...i have written my name in myjio app(generating coupon code ) but i have given my father's documents for sim...is it a possible mistake for this 4 days of waiting ???..please tell me what to do next...how to get activated. ..
              Updated by chandu1234 Aug 24, 2016
              I would like to inform you that i bought samsung on5 on 20th August in reliance store karimnagar andrapradesh.
              On 21st August i received jio sim by submitting all proper documents and photos in store.
              I am waiting from 3 days to get activated .
              Please activate my sim ..
              Jio number. [protected]
              Alternate number. [protected]

anil verma bpl
                महोदय,
                मेरा नाम अनिल वर्मा है और मैं मध्यप्रदेश भोपाल में रहता हूं। मैंने मंगलवार 23 अगस्त 2016 को एक सैमसंग जे 2 मोबाइल फोन खरीदा इसके साथ मुझे रिलायन्स जिओ की सिम भी दी गई। जिसके लिए डाक्यूमेंट मांगे गए मैंने अगले दिन डॉक्यूमेंट देने को कहा और मैं आधार कार्ड और अपना वोटर आई डी कार्ड लेकर न्यू मार्केट की म्यूजिक महल नामक दुकान पर पहुंचा, जहां से मैंने फोन खरीदा था। यहां पर रिलायन्स जिओ के अधिकृत सेल्स सर्विस वाले बंदे ने मेरा वोटर आाई डी और आधार कार्ड की फोटो कापी करवाने को कहा और इसके बाद बोला कि क्लियर नहीं आने की वजह से सिम नहीं एक्टिवेट होगी। महोदय मेरा कहना हे कि ग्राहकों को इस तरह आॅफर का लालच देने के बाद परेशान करना ठीक नहीं है। आपकी कंपनी कहां तो एक तरफ लाइट एंड फास्ट स्पीड की बात करती है और दूसरी ओर महज एक सिम एक्टिवेट करने में 7 से 15 दिन का समय ले रही है। यह तो बैलगाड़ी युग की तरह है। बहुत ग्राहक तो आपके कंपनी के प्रतिनिधियों की बेवजह पूछताछ और आनाकानी के चलते परेशान हैं लेकिन शिकायत नहीं कर पा रहे। मैंने तो शिकायत करने का प्रयास किया है, उम्मीद है कि रिलायंस जिओ के अधिकारी मेरी शिकायत पर संज्ञान लेते हुए अपने कंपनी प्रतिनिधियों से पूछताछ कर कार्रवाई करेंगे ताकि मेरी तरह और कोई ग्राहक परेशान न हो पाए। महोदय मैंने रिलायंस जिओ की फोन के साथ मिली सिम भी कंपनी प्रतिनिधि को वापस कर दी है। मेरा मोबाइल नं. है [protected]

Jackgoa
                  I purchased lyf flame 1 phone and got jio sim from digital xpress (Margoa goa) branch and submitted documents on 18th of august, after two days i started to enquire from all the numbers and emails provided by reliance representatives but not yet solved. Till date no activation number message received. Order number is no000003xkcr. Complain #sr000000yabc. Wonder if anyone in the company who looks into these issues. Very bad experience... I hope the higher-ups understand or know the cost of bad customer service…
                  Sir i want to say you you are giving services to samsung users which are only above rs20, 000 but you cant understand the people who can effort this mobile above 20, 000 will not need free data or calls give this service for samsung users below rs 10, 000
                  Dear Valued Customer,

Please call on the Jio toll free number[protected] and the team will help you.

rickybidhuri
                    Problem in sim and phone
                    I brought reliance jio sim and phone lyf flame 1 in rupees 4800/-. It was my mistake to buy this, phone is totally bundle nothing useful and sim is like zaadoo, most of the time signals not available and some time it's work but that time phone get down, heat up and handing issue comes.
                    I think if i pay vodafone or airtel 5000/- for three month they give us awesome service with voice and internet service unlimited.
                    Guys please do not buy this. Yes i agree this is startup of reliance jio and it will take some time to make the things in control but the phone lyf please do not buy. I have already pay the amount and this is totally wastage of money.

5000/- is prity good amount to buy a simple smart phone so please do not take any decision to buy lyf.

mit2712
                      Reliance jio — non activation of simcard
                      Mithilesh kumar on aug 24, 2016
                      Sir
                      I purchased a lyf flame8 phone from flipkart in new delhi on 19 august 2016. My jio no is [protected]. My card is not yet activated. The flipkart is not helping and telling me every time that they have forwarded to reliance now they cannot do anything.
                      Will you please take immediate action and activate my sim card
                      Mithilesh kumar
                      My sim is not activate
                      anay coad not receive on my mobil no my mobil no is [protected]

Subodh Gokhale
                        Sir
                        I purchased a lyf wind 6 phone from the shop top 10 at vile parle east mumbai on 12 august 2016. My jio no is [protected]. My card is not yet activated. The shop is not helping and telling me every time that they have forwarded to reliance now they cannot do anything.
                        Will you please take immediate action and activate my simcard. My phone imei [protected] for sim1 and 2698016 for sim2.
                        Subodh gokhale
                        Sir jio compny a salesmen not copret for market sir jio ke kisi bhi saeles walo ka marketing nahi 10 bar call karte hai to shop par aate hai humne handset sale karke 10din tak ager document nahi lekar jate to sim kaise chalu hoga iss se humara shop ka coustmer kharab hota hai

Reliance Jio — Passport not accepted in jio as id proof

titty mathew
                          I wanted to take jio sim card and had approached a reliance digital shop in city center mangalore. I have been visitjng them...

Abhinav25
                          Reliance digital express mini store in rampur u. P. (Shokat ali road) (Pin -244901) continuously rejecting to give me a jio sim. The are creating new new excuses everyday. They are telling that e-aadhar is not valid. When i gave voter id they are telling photo is not clear, someday saying i have small size of photograph, my id card is not correct. Wat the hell they think about customer. When u cant want to give sim y making this type of stupid excuses and sim promotion...

They are distributed jio sim to own related person only..
                          They distribute only 30 to 35 sim daily and said it's a company orders that only 30 to 35 sim be distribute daily...
                          They misbehaving also with the customers....

Abhinav saxena
                          Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry to hear of your recent experience at our store. We have noted your feedback and the same has been forwarded to the concerned team.

Sanket2038
                            I have purchased the jio sim and i have installed the sim in my samsung a5 2015and i have received the message that thanks for choosing jio sim we have received your application for new connection your order no is no000003x5cx so i request you to please do something for my jio sim sir i want my jio sim activated in 2 days please sir do this favour for me
                            Updated by Sanket2038 Aug 21, 2016
                            Please sir my jio number is [protected]

Pratim7
                              Reliance is giving free jio sim to every samsung 4g user recently. Bt a reliance digital express mini store in naihati (Pin -743165) continuously rejecting to give me a jio sim. The are creating new new excuses everyday. Thay are telling that my photo is scanned, someday saying i have small size of photograph, my id card is not correct. Wat the hell they think about customer. When u cant want to give sim y making this type of stupid excuses and sim promotion. Next time never gonna use any reliance product. U guys is a crap.
                              Dear Valued Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience. Currently Jio SIM is only available with LYF smartphones, JioFi, Samsung and LG LTE and VoLTE devices. For more details, visit http://bit.ly/2bHTOIt You can fee free to call on our toll free number[protected] for any further assistance.