Reliance Jio Infocomm
Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd.

Reliance Jio Infocomm Customer Care

Ratlam District
Madhya Pradesh

Stores

Digital Xpress Mini - TC23 RCP, Navi Mumbai
Digital Xpress Mini, TC 23, Phase 4, Ground Floor, Reliance Corporate Park, Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai 400701, Maharashtra

Digital Xpress Mini - Koperkhairane, Navi Mumbai
Digital Xpress Mini, Shop No. 3, Shubham Palace, Vashi Road, Opposite Vodafone Gallery, Koperkairane, Navi Mumbai 400709, Maharashtra

Digital Xpress Mini - Sector 9, Airoli, Navi Mumbai
Digital Xpress Mini, Shop No. 4, Maruti Highway Co-op Society, Plot No. A 2/1, Sector 9, Airoli, Navi Mumbai 400708, Maharashtra

Digital Xpress Mini - Sector 17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Digital Xpress mini, Shop No. 8 Anand Sagar, Sector 17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai 400703, Maharashtra

Reliance Digital - Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Reliance Digital, Maithili Sygnate, Next To BSEL Tech Park, Opp. Vashi Railway Station, Navi Mumbai 400705, Maharashtra

View More Information...

Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Reliance Jio Infocomm Complaints & Reviews

Dear team,
The reliance store in mount road, chennai has not been giving me reliance jio sim card from last week. Every day i have been visiting the store with my proof, but still they are not issing. Infact i was one of the first person to come when the reliance jio was launched.in the store they are doing a lot of black marketing where they are selling the reliance sim card for premium whereas it must be freely given to us. If i dont get the card in next 2 days, i will be taking this issue very seriously and will file a complaint in consumer court.

Rishi
I bought a Jio mifi 2 device from Reliance Digital Store on 18th Aug but after 5days sim not activated.
I have register a complained my complained no. SR000000Z6SC and has not been resolved after 2 day.
My Jio no is [protected]

Please solve this problem.
I purchased jio sim on8th august but till now it has not beeen activated. i also complained but they not given answer properly. my complaint id is sr000000xy4p to coustomer care.plz help me.

Firstly complaint is 4g network not working and second complaint is agar main koi bhi number jyada dail karta hun ya baat karta hun toh woh number par baat main call nahin jaati or aapka computer kehta hai ke sabhi line vayast hai par kisi bhi new number par call jayegi us time or third complaint yeh hai ke aapka customer care par koi number pick nahin karta nd last one agar aap hame acchi facilities nahin de sakte toh aap apna mobile or sim vaapis lo or hame hamari money vaapis karo nahin toh good facilities do nahin toh court tak chalte hai or facebook par bhi show hoga ke isse gatiya network koi nahin hai
    Sir hamare aas pass mai jio ka network hai pr.. hamare yha pr jio ka network nhi hai ..so aap se request hai ki hamare area mai jaldi jio ka network lagao..
    Area:- Masuda
    District:-Ajmer
    state:- Rajasthan

I brought a lyf flame 1 mobile on[protected] from midnapore, west bengal,
      Also i get a new jio sim card and i submit photo, id proof detail and from same day, but till date my sim not activated,
      When i goes to jio centre, jio representative very rough behaviour and tell me it take more then time,
      Ir i request you how many time take to activated a sim card,
      Please help me,
      New jio no-[protected]
      Iccid -[protected],
      Imsi - [protected]
      Alternative contact no-[protected]

Rgds-victor mukherjee

Recently bought jiofi device for Rs 2899.internet is not working so far ..
        Unable to reach jio care Even You wait for long hours.

Service ticket was closed without resolving it..

I don't except such worst experience with such brand company ..

My advise don't buy or fall into such trap device ..

Reliance lost the reputation earned so far .. Very worst ..
          सर मेरा नाम धीरेन्द्र सांखला हे। मेरी "सांखला इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स...

Reliance Digital Express Store, Mall Road Bathinda. People there not providing sim JIO sim cards. Whereas official website is telling us the address of this store, to get JIO sim free after submitting offer code. But people there are guiding customers to vosit another store OR to distributor.

Since last 5 days, they are refusing sim to every person.
          JIO or Reliance co should remove this name from there link of Official Stores, if they are not offering sim to persons on this store

Naveen

Reliance Digital

I came to state that, my Jio (free with LYF phone) sim which i got on 2nd of August is not activated...

I had purchased a JioFi device along with a sim (No. [protected]) on 10st AUG, I had been told to wait upto 72 hours for activation. It's been 20 days, it is still not activated. Completely disgusting. I also visited the local RELIANCE DIGITAL outlet from where I had bought the device. They are also not helping out and even behaving badly. Surprised to see their behavior.
            Don't know how long it will take. And also i given complaint to customer care [protected] and this is my complaint number 20316047..
            Dear Valued Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at the http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare for us to look into the matter.

Respected sir

i am a ateeb
              from kithore meerut 250104
              i tall you very sad your jio store kithore.
              I have a purcase lyf flame 05 11 jul.2016.
              Unforchinative my mob was lost with sim i am facing some trouble your staff. I have submitted fir &send fir copy your office. But after 15days i have not recived sim.
              Today i reach jio office kithore about 11 am.
              But your staf[censored]sing bad languge & we had not duplicate sim.
              Not i am wating youir answer neither i complain police station kithore.

ateeb
              from kithore meerut
              mob.No.[protected]

jio office add.Town kithore meerut (up)250104

Sir
                I have got JIO SIM card on 20th AUGUST from digital express mini sultanpur (lakshmanpur -228001), but waiting from 8 days for activation of my sim card. I have not got any message/order number regarding this till now.
                They are scanning documents only for those who give them some money or their relatives.
                I also registered complain to customer care ( complaint number : SR00000109H4 ) but no solution after waiting more than 5 days.
                My alternate number is [protected] and JIO number is [protected].
                Please activate my sim card as soon as possible or take appropriate action against these peoples who are doing business of money in the guise of free sim distribution (store person mobile number is [protected]).

I had purchased a JioFi device along with a sim (No. [protected]) on 21st AUG, Sunday. I had been told to wait upto 72 hours for activation. It's been 7 days, it is still not activated. Completely disgusting. I also visited the local RELIANCE DIGITAL outlet from where I had bought the device. They are also not helping out and even behaving badly. Surprised to see their behavior.
                  Don't know how long it will take. I really had a good impression and expectation.

Sorry. Not at all expected this kind of cheap service. Atleast not from a company like RELIANCE.
                  I am exactly facing the same issue, bought my device on 26th august, no response whatsoever, when i try the toll free number, I am told it cant be verified, moreover I am kept on hold for 20 minutes!

Please help

JIO NUMBER: [protected]

I would give it a zero rating if possible. I'd purchased my device a week back and still it's not activated and when I call the Jio call centre I get put on hold for 30 mins or so at which point I give up the store is not helpful at all. Feeling duped into paying 3k for a device and it still not activated. No idea whom to get help from.
                  I am waiting for the 26th day, still not activated and no response from mail or customer care number and the shop people are behaving weired..
                  "Dear Customer,
                  Thank you for choosing Jio. We have received your application for new connection. Your order number is NO000008MB58.
                  Team Jio"

Just after purchasing JioFi I got this message to my alternate number. And that's it. Nothing more from jio after this.

The guy at the store told me that the bill would be sent to my mail id. Well I haven't received anything from Jio so far in mail.

On the next day after purchasing Jiofi I lost my patience, I switched on JioFi and connected it to my iPhone 4S, surprisingly there is data flow and notifications of different apps came. Yeah I'm getting Jio 4G. I'm not sure it's really in 4G speed but indeed I'm getting something.

The thing is I haven't tele-verified and i didn't get the message notification for tele-verification and I don't know the Jio no. of the sim inside JioFi. And the important thing is I don't know how to recharge my JioFi after this preview offer because I don't have a Jio id or Jio No.

Somebody please help.

Mukesh ambani and team's exposure, experience, demeanor and frame of mind suits only to licensing era. What else explains, in the age of cut-throat competition, their acts of not picking toll free numbers, not attending to customer's service requests, jumping all self-set deadlines of service request, not caring about timely activation and others. I envision that the kind of monopoly this company has on pan-india 4g shall prove nemesis for consumers in long run. The opium of 90 days unlimited data and voice offers on the guise of testing towards the end, in all likelihood, may not sustain in long run. This venture of mukesh ambani, it is believed, shall prove to be an utter failure if they treat customers as their bondage. It will be interested to watch the fate of a company that works with a fixated license raj mentality in long run. All depends how much is its capacity to learn and adapt. The signals till now suggest they haven't learn anything.
                    What i have written is in the backdrop of non-activation of my jiofi sim for five days! There is no one to respond on the other end. My number is [protected].
                      The service nd speed also good but when I'm using net there is a disturbance of always disconnecting the net when I see any...
                      I sukhdev singh (jio mb no. [protected]) have got my jio sim with my samsung a5 . they have even stopped my outgoing calls...
                      My Name is Mohamed.My Number is [protected].my complain number isSR000000ZZV2.

Last month...

I take the joi sin from the reliance store. After one day i reseave the massage we are unable to process your application due to in complete or mismatched information. I again reached in store tai told w8 its under process. But its not activate i reached so many time in store they only told its under process. I ask kindly infor what problam come in my id proof or other kindly cheque but ur employ are not giving proper resopnse and information.

Ali
                      Aug 9, 2021
                      Dear Valued Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at the http://bit.ly/RDCustomerCare and our team will connect with you.

Reliance Digital

I purchased a Sim from "RELIANCE DIGITAL CITY CENTER MALL MANGALORE'' on 20 August 2016. My jio no is [protected]. My card is not yet activated. The shop is not helping and telling me every time that they have forwarded to reliance now they cannot do anything. I even tried calling on the customer care no. which is[protected] but even there my call was unattended.
                        Will you please take immediate action and activate my sim Otherwise i have to complain this to consumer forum. Please active my sim at the earliest.
                        Ashraph
                        Dear Valued Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Our team will connect with you and provide a resolution.

Dear reliance team,
                          I came to know that there is a fraud with jio 4g sim distribution which is free of cost from...

Why relience such jio offers? Whereas the network signal is so poor... We cant avail this offers.br...

I purchased Reliance Lyf Phones Online. To obtain the Jio Sim card i need to go to Reliance Digital. For two days i am going to Reliance outlets . But they are telling the forms are exhausted. Come tomorrow. Come tomorrow is their favourite song.

If they can sell phones, why forms should be in Shortage . Crude service at the outlets. Pathetic service.