RummyCircle.com Complaints & Reviews

2.9
Last updated Dec 2, 2022
Complaints 2058

File a complaint to RummyCircle.com

Having problems with RummyCircle.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by RummyCircle.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

RummyCircle.com

RummyCircle.com Website

RummyCircle.com Head Office Address

P.O.Box 17640, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District

RummyCircle.com reviews & complaints page 3

My account data delete but not transfer my balance amount 20910 my bank account I'm already 70mail but telling 90days why I'm deposit 15lac.
My account vin26hos
RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi Vinu Gowda, as informed earlier, we see that your account is disabled upon your request to delete your data and the same is in progress. We regret to inform you that this cannot be undone. However, the amount that was in the account, we assure you that it is safe and will be credited to your account in next 90 days. We appreciate your understanding in this matter. We hope this helps, feel free to contact us at [protected]@rummycircle.com in case of any further queries.
Vinugowda's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 3, 2022
Why 90days balance amount my please transfer balance amount today
UPI I'd [email protected]
Hii I'm vin26hos
[protected]@gmail.com
My account delete but not unblock and balance amount 20910 not transfer my bank account

RummyCircle.com — Transaction declined

Hie
    My username is ms.sagar9451
    I added cash in rummy Circle account but not added in lobby but amount Is debited in my account. I call customer care he said transaction declined dikhaya but your money is safe 5-7 days lagega amount credited in your account ...total 6000 amount is pending...15 days are left but still amount not credited in my account
    Plse check and solve my problem...

RummyCircle.com — How to remove my contact number from your list

Hi Support,

Please stop sending your promotional messages to my contact number. I don't want to play Rummy. So, I don't want to receive your any kind of promotional. Please provide me with the contact email address to submit a request.

Thanks & Regards,
    Mohammed Noufal...
    Stop messaging to my contact no. [protected], remove it from your list
    I will suicide....

As i observed i am receiving lots of text messages from your organization on my mobile number.
    Kindly stop this things from your end its really irritating.
    So request you to Please remove my mobile number from your database.

Mobile nu. [protected]

Re-open account
      RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hi, do not worry, we are here to assist you. Kindly share your username along with your registered email address at [protected]@rummycircle.com and we will assist you further. Regards, Team RummyCircle.

RUMMY RUMBLE 6 September to 27 September and 6 November schedule had dates but September 26 schedule update September 28, 29, 30, 31, and November 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 dates have been added why this was done, September 27 My rank was 5977 and reward was 1750 I claim 1750 reward
        RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have rs861.00 in my account and I am not able to play any games or withdrawal the amount since rummy circle closed my account saying fairplay violation. Please let me know the exact reason for closing my account since I didn't violate any rules
          RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hi, we are here to help! Please write to us at [protected]@rummycircle.com with your registered email ID for our team to assist you further. Regards, Team RummyCircle.

Hello sir, please reopen my account number.my number was already exists please verify my account number.thanking you sir....

Rummy rumble schedule was 6 September to 27 September and 6 November but 26 September schedule update kore September 28, 29, 30, 31, November 1, 2, 3, 4, ...The Rummy Rumble 6000rank prize that will be distributed is given to me?
            Nov 16, 2022
            My email ID [email protected] Contact number 9635388732 Among all the challenges I have completed, I have not received full amount, I have received 6350 rupees, I would have received total 8100 rupees, still I will get 1750 rupees, what will you give?
            Subhasis732's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 29, 2022
            My problem is not solved
            Subhasis732's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 29, 2022
            I am already email 10 time but problem not solved
            I am Rumble target complete but winning ammount not credit in my game account winning ammount rs 1750, my game I'd QDLUCK732, Please credit my winning ammount?

This issue is not solved i am already waited two months

RummyCircle.com — Not receive money

Payment made but service not dilevery...
              My account unblock my gmail id [protected]@gmail.com
              RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hi, this is concerning for us. Kindly reach out to us at [protected]@rummycircle.com for further assistance. Regards, Team RummyCircle.
              Hi, we are here to assist you. Kindly share your username and registered email ID via [protected]@rummycircle.com for further assistance. Regards, Team RummyCircle

Please increase my 24 hour add cash limit my 24 hour add cash limit is only 2000 increase to 50000 I am rummy rumble player
                RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Hi, we are here to assist you. Kindly reach out to us at [protected]@rummycircle.com for our team to connect. Regards, Team RummyCircle.

I am rummy rumble player and not increase my day add cash limit please increase my 24 hour add cash limit my limit only 2000 increase to 50, 000 and help me...
                  My 24 hour add cash limit is only 2000 I am rummy rumble player increase my 24 hour add cash limit to 50, 000 and help me...
                  When I am calling to customer care - ### of rummycircle.com they are asking me to pay money as complaint charge....
                  I am receiving 50 sms and emails everyday from rummycircle. I reported to customer support email id which I use to get in emails. But no response. I’m receiving these emails and sms from 1 year and don’t know where to complain, whom to connect.
                  Please delete my number and email from your database....

RummyCircle.com — Account blocked new member

I am Umesh i am new member of rummy circle as I opened account after 3 days my account is blocked. I don't know the reason sir I am fair player so please help me. I will provide all documents that you need to verification. please help me i had invested money. Please...😟😟...
                  I am requesting Withdrawn amount of Rs.8890 on 21/9/2022. But still not credited my bank account. It will take time more than 25 days.
                  In below mentioned Withdrawal id: 60161828.
                  Please Help....
                  I am requesting Withdrawn amount of Rs.8890 on 21/9/2022. But still not credited my bank account. It will take time more than 10 days.
                  In below mentioned Withdrawal id: 60161828....