RummyCircle.com

P.O.Box 17640, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District

Good

RummyCircle.com Complaints & Reviews

My rummy circle account is blocked my winning amount is locked in app
Any not action in 3 week in rummy circle appbr...
I have mistankly ubload wrong bank account number so mu rummy circle was blocked.
Then I realise and send to the my...

Mobile kho gaya tha
I'd yada nahi
Poorana mo, no nahi
Otp ke liye
To kesai kare account chalu
fecebook login kiya tha par
Fb pe mera poorana mo, no he
Sep 11, 2021

Greetings from RummyCircle.

We request you please write to us at [protected]@rummycircle.com along with your username and email address so that our team can help you with this.

Team RummyCircle.

My withdrawal request has been rejected and blocked my account since 2nd sep 2021. I already sent...

I'm using latest version of the rummy circle app. But, it doesn't working. In this connection, I may try to login rummy circle app through online. But, the website also not working. Please rectify this error as early as possible.
    Sep 04, 2021

Team RummyCircle.

My id SS2006. last week I give withdrawal request for 15000 in my gaming account. after two days it's shown withdrawal successful but I am not received any money. next day rummy circle sent one email your money reversed by bank and reverse back to your gaming account. again I give withdrawal request in the same 15000. the same issue is happen again. just it's show only withdrawal successful. so no one play rummy circle. it is a cheater. don't waste your life and time to play rummy. now I realise.
      Sep 03, 2021

Sep 03, 2021
      Updated by suriya2006
      now I received my money

Greetings from RummyCircle.

We understand your concern and apologize for the inconvenience. However, as we have checked, the withdrawal of Rs.15000 has been cancelled and reversed to your RummyCircle account. The updated withdrawal balance is Rs.5634.49. You can have the amount withdrawn to your bank.

Team RummyCircle.

My Rummy circle game blocked please open my account game creative all problem please help add cash kyc procced withdrawal request accept him my game all issues. [protected]@gmail.com
        Sep 02, 2021

User I'd -rato0810890
          Email [protected]@gmail.com
          It is almost 20 days my withdrawal request not successful also they reversed my balance in to my rummy circle and I'm not allowed to play cash games and I can't withdraw.they replied my account closed then what about my cash .pleas give it back to my bank account.
          Sep 02, 2021

Greetings from RummyCircle.

We requset you to provide the registered email id/mobile number of the account so that we can help you out. We are unable to find details with this user id "rato0810890". Thank you for playing on RummyCircle.com .

Greetings from RummyCircle.

We request you to provide the registered email id/mobile number of the account so that we can help you out. We are unable to find details with this user id "rato0810890". Thank you for playing on RummyCircle.com

Team RummyCircle.
            I haven't signed up in your website but I constantly get promotional messages from this website. I tried blocking but number...

Why can not i play cash game
            you blocked my account without any Reason.

if you see any suspicious activity from my side show me the proofs in court.

if you not ready to Process my withdrawal request i will highlight this issue in consumer court / else take legal action.
            I request to all cosumers who are playing online rummycircle please do not play .
            use other apps rather than rummycircle.
            before also i have complaint against rummycircle but consumer court also not taken legal action against them.

My Username is :SAHA742306

Greetings from RummyCircle.

Your account has been closed for violating our policy. Requesting you to send an email at [protected]@rummycircle.com for information about your account.

Team RummyCircle.

I want to divide for huge loss in Rummy culture

Sir, my user id manik161333
                Email [protected]@gmail.com
                My account blocked.sir please unblock my rummy account.

Greetings from RummyCircle.

Kindly note that we have closed your account permanently. For more information about your account kindly send an email at [protected]@rummycircle.com from your registered email ID.

manik161333's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 1, 2021
                Sir please unblock my rummy account..

Sir, my user ID shiul7898620
                  Email [protected]@gmail.com
                  My account balance 20419 is there..
                  But I can't withdraw.. It is almost 10days before.. I need that money badly.. I mailed RummyCircle a few times but they rarely answered and answer just one thing "your account is in under investigation and your account is closed".. But what about my money please take some action.. Please

Team RummyCircle.
                  Then what about my money please send it my account ..

My account doesn't opening.
                    Plz resolve that problem with same account account name sriv10806066
                    Email I'd [protected]@gmail.com
                    Phone number [protected].

Greetings from RummyCircle.

We are unable to find account details with username 'sriv10806066'.
                    We request you please write to us at [protected]@rummycircle.com along with your correct username and email address so that our team can help you with this.

Dear team
                      Kindly find the bank statement attachment

Pls send the amount to this account

I...
                      I have sent my bank statement copy to [protected]@rummycircle.com
                      But still reply to my mail
                      Account...

My account as blocked . But 19055 rs available stil that amount as not received

Wat reason you are blocking my account pls tell me

Pls reverse my amount to update Bank detills in rummy account

Pls help it's big amount 19055rs

Pls help me..team
                      Aug 28, 2021

Team RummyCircle.

Since from 7 days I have not yet received my 7000, I requested on 20th, but still not yet received, I sent many emails, but not getting a proper reply.
                        Aug 28, 2021

Shashikumar35's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 29, 2021
                        My user I'd is
                        shash3133756

And my mail I'd is
                        [email protected]

And my mobile number is

Greetings from RummyCircle.

Your bank is unable to acknowledge the IMPS withdrawal of Rs. 7000 hence, it's showing as under processing since August 20th, 2021. Please request your bank to acknowledge it so that the amount can be credited to your bank account at the earliest.

Shashikumar35's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 29, 2021
                        Noted with thanks.
                        I will check with bank tomorrow
                          Iam withdrawal money to send my friend account so my account is blocked...and not playing cash games... please unblock my...