RummyCircle.com Complaints & Reviews

2.9
Last updated Nov 30, 2022
Complaints 2057

File a complaint to RummyCircle.com

Having problems with RummyCircle.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by RummyCircle.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

RummyCircle.com

RummyCircle.com Website

RummyCircle.com Head Office Address

P.O.Box 17640, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District

RummyCircle.com reviews & complaints page 4

I am already email company email ID but problem face many time, or problem not solved...

RummyCircle.com — Money debited but not added rummy lobby

Hie
My username is ms.sagar9451
I added a cash 2000 14 October 22.14
Money debited from account but not added rummy lobby I added more 4000 but same issue my total 6000 amount is pending
I received msg payment decline but money debited from my account customer care said your money is safe but where is my money....
I am complete champion challenge task but price money not credit in my game same problem face many more time...
Champion challenge task complete but price money not credit in my game account...

RummyCircle.com — Money withdrawal issue

My withdrawal request Rummy Circle.
Withdrawal ID :[protected] even 6days to not be processed by the bank account. Please help me...

RummyCircle.com — Validation failed our first time OTP not janret user not exist

My account is not login
Validation failed
User not exist
First time Otp not generate
OTP is incorrect
12000 send this rummy AC
But not credited and debit my bank account...

I keep receiving these spam messages from rummy and they are annoying and also disturb me, I have never subscribed to this but still if you have my number ([protected]) in your database list. Please kindly remove it.
RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rummy circle comapny facebook youtube per dekha raha hai instant withdraw lekin jab Aaj withdraw karne geya toh dekha raha hai expected by 18/10 yeh kyu public bol raha hai instant win jab koi deposit karke khelega toh aab log 5/6din withdraw ko deto itna late kyu instant bolke aur yeh company fir fake kyu dekha raha hai instant bolke yeh company toh aise scam kar raha hai..total fraud app.iss company ke khilaf public ko case kar dena cahiye...

RummyCircle.com — Account reopen and kyc failed check

Hello sir my username arasua26 and mail id [protected]@gmail.com and i submitted my genuine proof to two accounts it's happened mistakenly i said that many times but no reply from support team and i received every mails say your account is suspended and needed more information after that no reply from support team then how i reopen my account every MSG received same as all atleast say what you needed to me or what and say my account is...

Hello sir
      mera rummy circle ka account name BJ5252 or is accout me me jitne paise add karta hu us sab paiso se khelna padta h mera matlab mene 10000 add kie to 10000 se khelana padta h mera matlab h ki hum 2 rupie poneit rummy khelte h to or ek game drop karte h to hamare rummy acco ke diposite mene 40 rupie withdrawal amout me jane chie vo mere accout me nahi jate or jo jitna hu wo bhi withdrawal account me nahi jate

RummyCircle.com — Account block issue

Please open my rummy circle account Sir please help me my account balance is 643rs but i am not abel to withdraw that amount please withdraw my amount humble request my
        id:king642136...
        My account recovery my number already register problem [protected]
        RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hi, we understand your concern and are here to help. Please write to us at [protected]@rummycircle.com for further assistance with this.

Hello sir my username arasua26 and email id [protected]@gmail.com and i opened two account and mistakenly submitting my genuine proof to two account so my account blocked temporarily so kindly reopen one account of arasua26 kindly please open my account...

My rummycircle user id : alpha2005bue

ye rummy circle wale mujhe koi jwab solution nhi de rahe h
          m kya kru
          kahaan complaint kru
          mre account ki kyc under revieve se aage hi nhi process hoti
          mre pese phase huye h
          eamil krta hu to ghisa pita jwab de dete h bs koi solution nhi krte
          kbhi aadhar card upload krne ka email reply krte h
          or kbhi voter id card
          sb krne ke baad bhi account open nhi krte
          pta nhi kab mera pesa mujhe milega
          RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vailaidtion failed user dose not exit issue coming my acount not opening...

My username is banil1996 my account got deleted on 7/09/2022 my balance amount 2195 rs.was to give me back in 14 days not yet returned.Now you are saying that you will give it back within 90 days,
            RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Haven't given my money back yet, my account was dated 7/09/2022, only email is coming from you that I will get money within 90 days.If you do not give my money back to me then I will have to do cyber case against you, is this what you want?
              RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hi Anil, we want to assist you with this and request you to write your concern to us at [protected]@rummycircle.com for further help on your issue. Regards, Team RummyCircle.

Balance amount not credited...

Sir i uploaded both side image of my aadhar card in my account kyc section please verify my rummycircle account
                account holder name : Nisaf
                user Id : alpha2005bue

RummyCircle.com — I am complaining about to stop SMS

I don't want to play rummy please leave me alone. I'm getting messages everyday. Don't message me again. Stop spamming my inbox. No matter how many times you ask, I'm not going to play your game. So please remove my phone no from your database and never send me a message. I beg you! stop!...