RummyCircle.com

TwitterFacebook
P.O.Box 17640, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District

Good

RummyCircle.com related photos (384)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

RummyCircle.com Photos

RummyCircle.com Complaints & Reviews

I can't add cash to my rummycircle account.please help me as soon as possible.
Adding cash into my rummycircle account
Jan 26, 2021

Greetings from RummyCircle.

We request you to reach out to us at [protected]@RummyCircle.com with your complete concern along with your username and email address so that our team can help you with this.

Team RummyCircle.

My name is prakash and I have opened an account and played in RummyCircle. Com for over 6 months. One fine day they close my account and said balance will be refunded to bank. I had 7200 rs and it has been more than 20 days since they said they will refund and they are not sending it. I wrote around 50 emails and yet they won't even reply. Emailed to [protected]@rummycircle.com [protected]@rummycircle.com but these guys won't send my refund and won't even reply. They asked for bank statements and I have all the required bank statements. And even after tat they won't reply and won't refund.
    Jan 25, 2021

Team RummyCircle.

My username is anubh7267903 and email address is [protected]@gmail.com. my account is suspended yesterday. I don't know why my account has been suspended please help me to activate my account as i am a loyal user of you as i use my 11 account on web version and yesterday i have logged my account in mobile app and my account is blocked
      Please unblock my account and help me to play cash contests

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Activation of closed account and help me to play cash contest again

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rummycircle — didn't able to play cash games and transfer cash also
          [protected]@gmail.com
          Sir @
          My username...

Unblock my account and help me to play cash contest

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Account has been stop plz start it
            Jan 23, 2021

Greetings from RummyCircle.

We request you to reach out to us at [protected]@RummyCircle.com with your username and email address so that our team can help you with this.

Team RummyCircle.

Rummy circle account has stop plz start it
              Jan 23, 2021

Team RummyCircle.

So far they've sent me many links about how to install and use their application by mentioning that I've got rs 51000 deposited in my account and the link directly downloads their harmful apk into my device without any kind of permission. Today I've received lot of spam messages from them.
                Jan 22, 2021

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My account has been closed for security reasons & cannot paly chash Games or do transactions on my account.
                  please...
                  my only mistake is that i have dual multiple my11circle app in my device..i think that's why you closed my current...

I need it for pay
                  Jan 20, 2021

Unblock my account
                    Jan 19, 2021

Greetings from RummyCircle.

We request you to reach out to us at [protected]@RummyCircle.com with your username and email address so that our team can look into the issue and help you out.

Nims vsv's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 11, 2021
                    Please my kyc pending please help me my money not withdrawal my withdrawal pending

They blocked my money 9000 rupees without any reason
                      They blocked my money 9000 rupees and they closed my account without any reason
                      They blocked my money 9000 rupees and they closed my account without any reason
                      Jan 17, 2021

Greetings from RummyCircle.

We request you to share your email address and username so that our team can look into it.

RummyCircle

Plzz unblock my account
                        User name.laxmishadeva
                        Jan 16, 2021

Greetings from RummyCircle.

We have checked and found that your account is already active. We request you to logout from your RummyCircle account and re-login once again.

RummyCircle

I had an account on rummy circle with the mail ID [protected]@gmail.com from which I had self exclusion but after some...

My username is ace1377945 My account has been unnecessarily blocked citing that it is linked with multiple id. I have already sent you a mail regarding my withdrawal issue and you have said that my money will be credited to my account in 3-4 days but i have received a mail that my request has been rejected so please help me as I only have one id and no other id has been opened by me . Kindly unblock the mentioned id as I know I have in no way broken any rules of the company or if my account is closed please withdrawal my money to my account

Greetings from RummyCircle.

Our systems detected that on a few Rummy games played, you have collided with another player to gain an unfair advantage, which violates our terms of service. RummyCircle is committed to providing a fair and secure playing environment to all its players and has systems that help detect any unfair practices.

We have activated your account.

You may write to us at [protected]@RummyCircle.com in case you need any assistance.

Game id:ace1377945