RummyCircle.com Complaints & Reviews

2.9
Last updated Dec 2, 2022
Complaints 2058

File a complaint to RummyCircle.com

Having problems with RummyCircle.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by RummyCircle.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

RummyCircle.com

RummyCircle.com Website

RummyCircle.com Head Office Address

P.O.Box 17640, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District

RummyCircle.com reviews & complaints page 5

Please stop spamming

RummyCircle.com — SMS regards

I often reciving sms from rummy circle.com to my personal number even though I haven't visited their site or application bu still reciving message.i have attached my one of the sms below. Please solve my issue...

RummyCircle.com — Sending spam message

I have deleted my account from rummy circule bt still i have receive lots of message from rummy circulr . so please remove my number fromm rummy circulr data base

my number is [protected]
    [protected]...

RummyCircle.com — Financial loss due to technical issues from rummy circles

My financial loss due to technical issues from rummy circles. And they not respond any way. So that they do indirectly physical and mental harassment....
    I start playing rummy circle few days ago.
    but my account automatically showing blocked security reasons
    i contact rummycircle team via email
    they tell me upload my aadhar card in my account for kyc verification and i upload mmy aadhar card in my account kyc section
    but my kyc status still showing under revieve
    rummy circle send me an email metioned the kyc verification is done your account is verifyed...
    I have rummy circle account i am logout game but now I'm login game validation failed Dose not exist how do open my account plz tell me
    RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi, this is concerning, we are here to assist you. Kindly email us your query at [protected]@rummycircle.com and our team will assist you further. Regards, Team RummyCircle.

RummyCircle.com — My rummy circle has been blocked and cash is not getting withdrawal in my bank account and not able to play too

My rummy circle account has been blocked All the kyc details has verified then also cash is not getting withdrawal in bank account from rummy circle account also Unable to play rummy on that...
      After winning huge amount. All other games after generating cards which make me to loss. May be 1 or 2 its ok. Continuously 50 plus games the card generation is not correct. Are they auto setting in the code? If the user has won this much amount make him to lose all other upcoming games?

Can I raise a legal issue on coding? This pattern is followed for 5th time. I suspect a lot...

RummyCircle.com — Add cash not added

Payment declined to many times...

Please stop sending me messages to play the game when i am clearly not interested for good god stop it 😡😡😡😡😡
      RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hey Riwaj, we are here to assist! Please write us at [protected]@rummycircle.com along with your registered contact number and our team will assist you further.

RummyCircle.com — They blocked my account when unwantedly

I lost so much of money playing with this fraud company... And recently i added around Rs. 1500 and won Rs. 2094 when I'm trying to withdraw money ... These people blocked my account and rejected my withdrawal... I want my money back else I will post about this in all social media and work with competitor companies like junglee rummy to close rummy circle company...
        When i play 100, 250 101 Tournament i was constantly stuck in between game not able to pick a card or off, whole game i play like log in and off still couldnt play properly, now i have complaint to rummycircle for refund my money which i lost due to their technical problem but they haven't reply me till now nor i have received my refund. They kept saying my query is responded but no refund for their fault till now...

My rummy account is showing that it was blocked and the support team was given the request ticket id and also I am not able to track the ticket id which was given. And i am not able to withdraw the money and also I am not able to play the cash game. Please do the needful.
        Dear Player,

Greetings from RummyCircle.

We request you please share with your registered username, mobile number and email address so that we can assist you further.

Team RummyCircle.

RummyCircle.com — Ma account is validation failed does not exist

My account is validation failed Dose not exist my account name is rath13203749 my email address is [protected]@gmail.com how do i open my account plz tell me...

RummyCircle.com — KYC reject

Hi, My name is. Sayli Verekar, today I was playing rummy circle after long time. So basically I lost my previous phone and it was hacked. So after that I didn't get time to play. I didn't take the same number. So today I thought of playin. I deposited 1k and won 5250/- and I was about to withdraw, so I added my adhaar card as they asked for KYC. So it got failed coz it was added to my previous account. So I emailed them regarding this. No...
          My username bAnil1996
          My balance amount was not given back, was to be given in 14 days, it has not been given for 20 days....

RummyCircle.com — Withdrawal not processed from bank

Place Withdrawal request id 59499419. But they took 10 days to process the money. Finally withdrawal successful Status changed but MONEY IS STILL NOT CREDITED TO THE ACCOUNT. After 70 email follow up. Got a message as below

Hi! Your withdrawal request on RummyCircle with ID: 59499419 could not be processed by the bank....
          I have deleted my rummycircle account (ID-OJIR) on 28/8/22. The refund of my account balance 12500 is not refunded till this time. Whenever complaints to the support team they give same replay. And the time mentioned in their replay is already over. Doubts that whether the rummycircle. Com application is an online fraud....

RummyCircle.com — Account Blocked Issue

I’m not involved in scam but my account is blocked coz of fair play.Rs 951 is in my account solve my problem asap
          My id - nilay55555 plz help me to get my account back...

RummyCircle.com — Unsubscribe SMS Service

You are Disturbing me with SMS . I don't want to play your game plz leave me alone, they are spamming me with SMS Service, my. Inbox have already filled with your sms, so please unsubscribe SMS Service of rummy circle from my phone number...