RummyCircle.com Complaints & Reviews

2.9
Last updated Jan 29, 2023

File a complaint to RummyCircle.com

Having problems with RummyCircle.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by RummyCircle.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

RummyCircle.com

RummyCircle.com Website

RummyCircle.com Head Office Address

P.O.Box 17640, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District

RummyCircle.com reviews & complaints page 2

My account has blocked from long back and I have some credits in my account
Kindly do the needful and I have requested for the call back multiple times. Need to withdraw it
RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi, we are here to assist. Please write to us at [protected]@rummycircle.com with your registered email ID for our team to assist you further. Regards, Team RummyCircle.
Same problem my have 17000

Please unblock my rummy circle account
    RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    What you getting from mail.. And how much amount in rummy circle
    Hi Sangamesh, we are here to help. Please write to us at [protected]@rummycircle.com with your registered email ID for our team to assist you further. Regards, Team RummyCircle.

Sir My id is Club9471xrez
      Maid id: [protected]@gmail.com

Iam not doing any Voileted sir but account blocked on[protected] .they are said irregularities of your account and suspend permanently sir... But my account have a 17050 rupees sir still my account is not refund to my bank account sir please . So many withdrawals placed many days sir. But when iam placing 17000 rupees withdrawal that time blocked my account sir... Please check and solve my problem sir...iam asking so many time contact to fair play team they are said only irregularities of your account and suspended. Please refund my money sir
      RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Gaming UI is very good. Very easy to play. Everything is good and you enjoy play rummy here till then you add money here.
        After add money they show their real face, difficulties start after that, account block, money withdraw failed, etc.
        My loose my money here
        they are big fraud
        RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        What you getting from fairplay team
        sumit.dalmia's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 9, 2023
        nothing
        Hi Sumit, we are here to help. Request you to provide us with your username and registered phone number at [protected]@rummycircle.com with your registered email ID for our team to assist you further. Regards, Team RummyCircle.

Vailaidtion failed user dose not exit issue coming already complain but problem still not solved plz open my acount
          [protected]@gmail.com
          RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hi, we are here to help. Please write to us at [protected]@rummycircle.com with your registered email ID for our team to assist you further. Regards, Team RummyCircle.
          Hi, this is concerning for us and we are here to assist you. Kindly reach out to us at [protected]@rummycircle.com with your registered email ID for further assistance. Regards, Team RummyCircle.

Sir My id is Club9471xrez
            Maid id: [protected]@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2023
            My account has blocked and my winning amount was locked can't withdraw it.I haven't do any violation in my game but rummy circle says it was violated but they are not ready to give me the proper explanation about the blocking. If my account is not unblocked then what is the reason to hold my cash .. delete my account and transfer the balance to my bank account please.
            RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rummy circle has blocked my account without any proper reason. This happened when I tried to withdraw my winnings.

I have also not got any proper mail support when emailed them.

I need help to get my account access back or atleast be able to withdraw back my hard earned money.
              RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hi, this is concerning for us and we are here to assist you. Kindly reach out to us at [protected]@rummycircle.com for further assistance. Regards, Team RummyCircle.

Unlock my account
                RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Hi, we understand your displeasure and surely want to assist you. Request you to share your username and other details with us at [protected]@rummycircle.com for further assistance. Regards, Team RummyCircle.

Hello sir i lossed 30k rs last month i continuously send many emails to worst cards getting after then my account login by mobile number now icant login it's says validation exist failed please resolve my problem my email id [protected]@gmail.com and I'd name preez kindly reopen my account
                  RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hi, as per the latest update, kindly note that we have closed your account permanently. For more information about your account kindly send an email at [protected]@rummycircle.com from your registered email ID. Regards, Team RummyCircle

My tummy Circle account has been blocked for more than three years when I reported fraud. Somebody was accessing my account simultaneously when I was playing. Amount cannot be withdrawn. I cannot play too. Repeated emails haven't been replied.
                    RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

How the hell cam you send .me the message like some amount has transferred from my bank account it's just like heart attack for me
                      RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Hi Dnyanesh, we are here to help! Please write to us at [protected]@rummycircle.com and share your contact number and screenshot of the SMS for our team to assist you further. Regards, Team RummyCircle.

My account is active imidatly

MY KYC DETAILS

MY MOBILE NO:[protected]
                        My pan number :KJVPK3005B
                        MY adhar number :[protected]
                        My bank name :bank of baroda bank account number:[protected]
                        RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Hi Sujeet, we understand your displeasure and surely want to assist you. Request you to share your username and other details with us at [protected]@rummycircle.com for further assistance.

Answer me why you do that. First they have blocked my game and now they are not giving me the money in my rummy account. Please give me my money or unblock me so that I can use my in-game money.

USERNAME : DIPAK39
                          EMAIL ID : [protected]@gmail.com
                          MOBILE NO : [protected]
                          RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Hi Dipak, we understand your query with regards to your account status. We have observed irregularities in your account and suspect violation of our Terms of Service. We have accordingly suspended your account. We request you, for more information about your account please send an email at [protected]@rummycircle.com from your registered email ID. Our concerned team will surely get back to you on the same. Feel free to revert for any other query. Regards, Team RummyCircle.
                          Same problem bayya.are getting refund your balance amount

I believe I had two accounts. One is mine and the other is my wife but the company wants to block. Playing on both accounts is a crime. You unblocked both my accounts. Or closed, please give me the money deposited in my rummy account. Thank you
                            RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Hi Dipak, we understand your concern with regard to the blocked account and are here to assist you. Kindly share your username along with your registered email address so that we can look into this.
                            My username : DIPAK39
                            Email id : [protected]@gmail.com
                            Mobile no. : [protected]

User ID - Ranjith3200
                              Mail- [protected]@gmail.com

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Hi Ranjith, kindly note that we have closed your account permanently. For more information about your account kindly send an email at [protected]@rummycircle.com from your registered email ID. Regards, Team RummyCircle.

My account has blocked and my winning amount was locked can't withdraw it.I haven't do any violation in my game but rummy circle says it was violated but they are not ready to give me the proper explanation about the blockimg. If my account is not unblocked then what is the reason to hold my cash .. delete my account and transfer the balance to my bank account please.
                                RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I don't know why my ID is blocked. But I request to transfer the money from my rummy account to my bank account. Why did I cancel a withdrawal request of 1517 rupees a few days ago? Tell me that. Please help me

Username : vasram39
                                  Mobile :[protected]
                                  Email : [protected]@gmail.com
                                  RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  Hi Vasram, we're here to assist you. Please be assured, we have escalated your concern to our team for further assistance. Regards, Team RummyCircle
                                  Hi Vasram, we have observed irregularities in your account and suspect violation of our Terms of Service. We have accordingly suspended your account. For more information about your account kindly send an email at [protected]@rummycircle.com from your registered email ID. Regards, Team Rummy Circle.
                                  Same problem bayya... Are getting refund how many days

How to solve my blocked account please unblock to my account in Rummy circle problem please help me sir
                                    Dec 30, 2022
                                    How to solve my blocked account please unblocked to my account in Rummy circle problem please help me
                                    RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    Hi, we are here to assist you. Kindly reach out to us at [protected]@rummycircle.com along with your user name and registered email ID and our team will get back to you for further assistance. Regards, Team RummyCircle.

I have not registered or subscribed in rummy circle.
                                      Please remove or unsubscribe my mobile number[protected] from your list

RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                      Hi, we are here to help! Please write to us at [protected]@rummycircle.com and share your contact number and screenshot of the SMS for our team to assist you further. Regards, Team RummyCircle.

I don't wan tany marketing sms from your end my Mobile.no is [protected]