RummyCircle.com Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jul 5, 2022

File a complaint to RummyCircle.com

Having problems with RummyCircle.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by RummyCircle.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

RummyCircle.com

RummyCircle.com Website

RummyCircle.com Head Office Address

P.O.Box 17640, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District

RummyCircle.com reviews & complaints page 2

I never registered with Rummy Circle, but then also I keep on getting their promotional message on my and my family's phone number. I even e-mailed them regarding the issue long ago, but i keep on receiving those sms...
Kindly ban this in Karnataka. They are cheating people especially youth. I lost around 4 to 5 lakes and now famil is struggling because of me. I addicted like anything my life is in danger please ban this in Karnataka Orelse I will suicide.

Greetings from RummyCircle.

Please share your username and registered email address so that we can assist you further.

Team RummyCircle.

Hello sir this my genuine account and my sibling submitting my proof to his account by mistakenly so please reopen my account i don't know about our policy before account blocked so kindly reopen my account this my genuine account i don't have another account my username arasua26 and mail id [protected]@gmail.com...
    Hello am not giving my proof to two account forgetly submitting proof to two account my siblings so please reopen my account i send many mails to support team but still no response can you please solve this problem I want my accoun to back so please help to me once again I ask to please reopen my account

Greeting from RummyCircle

we'd like to help. Please share your username and registered email address and we will look at it at the earliest.

Hello sir,
      user name:netaji7890

Sir, i have in my account and it has been blocked till date and i am not able to play so please activate my account and rectify the issue as early as possible so that i can play my games and do transactions. I am fair gamer and i am not doing any fraud. I have mailed my problem there is no respons please solve my problem

my mobile no: [protected]

Alternat number [protected]

Greeting from RummyCircle

Please note that your account is under investigation. We will notify you once the investigation is done. For more information about your account status kindly send an email at [protected]@rummycircle.com.

Sandeepmane987's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 23, 2022
      My problem not solve till Date Please solve it urgently

Rummycircle pe koi rummy mat khelo, purey ke purey cheater hai yeh log, withdrawal amount credit nahin kar rahe hai.. Every month verify and Review ka bahana kar ke, 3- 4 din hold me daal dete hai amount..

Such a wastage garbage app rummycircle...
        2 of my withdrawal transaction is being in hold by your Company, its already been 2 days but not credited to my account... Your customer service did not replied my exact query....
        Hello sir my kyc is under review after one decade so please verify my kyc my mail id [protected]@gmail.com and username arasua26

Greeting from RummyCircle

As per the investigation of your account, it was found that your ID is linked with multiple accounts which have already been closed on our portal due to activities which are against our company's policy. Hence this account has also been closed. For more information about your account kindly send an email at [protected]@rummycircle.com from your registered email ID.

Team RummyCircle
        Arasu Kannusamy's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 22, 2022
        Sir am not giving to two account submitting my proof someone giving to another account how back my account

Why always my WITHDRAWL under Review checks, for every 15 days you people are doing this type of things, if you are unable to pay the WITHDRAWL amount instantly, then please close your rummy circle platform..
          Why are you harrasing us..

Greetings from RummyCircle.

Please share your username and registered email address along with the withdrawal amount so that we can assist you further.

Team RummyCircle.

My user id is Kissna123. At last night when I open app for playing it says your account is closed for security reasons. I have my money in account. Now I can't withdraw it. Nor I can play on table. I don't do anything wrong. So unblock my account immediately.

Greetings from RummyCircle.

We are glad to inform you that we have successfully activated your account.

Team RummyCircle.

I had an old account which was not accessable due to lost phone where I used a new I'd in rummy Circle after few days I done my kyc and they blocked my new I'd after several complaints they asked me to open my old I'd which I dint use from past 3 years any how I tried and opened my old account and they informed me that the amount would be transferred in my new account, they transferred only my half of the amount I wanted to know where the other half amount go is that a service charge

Dear Player,

Thank you for playing at RummyCircle.com India's premier online rummy site.

We would like to inform you that your mobile number is not registered with rummy circle.com.

Please feel free to write back to us with any questions you may have. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Warm Regards,
                Responsible Play Team...

Account Blocked deliberately - Allow me to withdraw the existing amount in my account.

Username: parahunt
                Email: [protected]@gmail.com
                RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I submitted NYC documents same. So much rejected. So give a chance for re KYC...

Mera ac blocked kiya he to aap mera ac Anbloked kijiye mera ac he netaji7890 muje mera paisa withdraw karna he mera mo no[protected] he
                  RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

You didn't setisfy condition...

My mobile number linked with rummycircle is [protected]
                    And my email ID is : [protected]@gmail.com
                    Please complete my KYC verification

Team RummyCircle.

Hello my rummycircle account related with [protected] and [protected]@gmail.com is blocked for mismatching the name please reverify my KYC and unblock my account
                      RummyCircle.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, how it is possible har game mein 601 points badhe kynki six players ek sath ek table mein baith nhi saktein yeah company ki employee ka kahna hai.magar mere pass cheating ki video hai jisme har game 601 points badh rha hai iska matlab yeah hua ki company he cheating kar rhi hai isme cheating karke company apne pass 1st, 2nd, 3 Rd prize rakhten hai. Har baar new user id ist prize win kartein hai aisa diwali se cheating ho rhi hai Cheating...

Sir, I am 100 percent sure username vino345939 date6 june11:30am-11:55am ko cheating karke11209 score banaya hai .please investigate this date and timming username vino345939 date 6 june timming 11:30am-11:55 am ko cheating karke 11209 score banaya hai. How it is possible har game mein 601 points badhe cheating ki video bhee mere pass hai my user id is netaji7891 and mobile no is [protected] and email id is [protected]@gmail. Sir my is block par mujhe apni I'd bhee nhi kholne mujhe cheatro se sakht nafrat hai.