RummyCircle.com

TwitterFacebook
P.O.Box 17640, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District

Good

RummyCircle.com related photos (384)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

RummyCircle.com Photos

RummyCircle.com Complaints & Reviews

My kyc new provide new Document upload please help me
My username Nimsvsv
my Gmail [protected]@gmail.com
Please @rummycircle help me

My money not withdrawal
    My kyc underreview
    Please my help

Greetings from RummyCircle.

We see that your account is already KYC verified. As you are still getting an error to verify your KYC, kindly log out and re-login back to your Rummy Circle account.

Nims vsv's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 15, 2021
    I also logged out but not yet Kyc complete

Sir Iam Punamchand Jadhav with username:jadhav1999mh
      Email: [[protected]@gmail.com]My under Review KYC is not verified plz verify My Adhar KYC... For Me Am play beautiful rummy circle but now my account block so plz unblock my Account🙏 My Rummy Circle account has Rs 458 plz unblock my account
      Unblock my blocked account
      Apr 11, 2021
      from last one-week i had an issue. Iam unable to play cash games and transactions, when i am clicking on add cash a pop up comes as 'you cannot play cash games and do cash transactions on this account' same was attached. My account was kyc verified and have money to play please solve this sir, iam eagerly waiting for your response
      Apr 09, 2021

Apr 09, 2021
      Iam Punamchand Jadhav with username:jadhav1999mh
      Updated by jadhav1999mh
      If you find my multiple accounts then block my account and continue this account. I have Rs. 458 for this account plz started my account

Greetings from RummyCircle.

We have accordingly suspended your account permanently.

For more information about your account kindly send an email at [protected]@My11circle.com from your registered email ID.

Greetings from RummyCircle.

We have accordingly suspended your account permanently.

For more information about your account kindly send an email at [protected]@rummycircle.com from your registered email ID.

Team RummyCircle.

By mistake I installed the app on my another device. Then in able to sign in or login.email& phone number also changed.situation demand but unable to sign in or login.please tell me how I recover my game an carry-on my Play
        Apr 04, 2021

Greetings from RummyCircle.

We request you please write to us at [protected]@rummycircle.com along with your username and email address so that our team can help you with this.

Hi.
          I am using rummy circle account for first time and they have blocked my account and telling that Ian using multiple accounts. I have 15000 in my account and they and are not completing my kyc. please help me regarding this issue and try to revert my money back.
          My account id- haran3878
          My mail id- [protected]@gmail.com
          Apr 02, 2021

Please Reopen my close account

Please unblock my account.My username is ashasharma24 and email address is [protected]@gmail.com I am not able to join any contest please help me because i haven't done anything wrong or any suspicious activities yes i have logged in my account in other phone because my phone has been broken i have bought a new phone and when i logged in my id in that phone than my account has been blocked by Rummycircle please unblock my account
            Mar 27, 2021

Greetings from RummyCircle.

We have observed irregularities in your account and suspect a violation of our Terms of Service. We have accordingly suspended your account permanently.

For more information about your account kindly send an email at [protected]@RummyCircle.com from your registered email ID.

Team RummyCircle.

My account is closed open my account
              Mar 26, 2021

Team RummyCircle.

Mera game play nahi ho raha hai
                Mar 24, 2021

Please do not spam.

It seems legit, but they cheat you for your money, apparently some players can be robots so they will always win your money, or you might get disconnected and again your money is lost, doesn't seem to convincing to put money into it. i recommend don't put money into it, you will lose it.
                  Kindly ban this site immediately.
                  Mar 21, 2021

Mar 22, 2021
                  Updated by Nitinpai32
                  Please do not spam.
                  i have been playing rummy on your app from last week and I found that When you first invest you will win with good margin with low points and once you invest your profile will be moved to robo players bucket where you will be playing with computer means robo players means players created by the software.
                  Once in next level once you pay 750 or 1000 rupees you will never get a origional sequence on deck..you will also never get a jocker or you if you get lot of jocker with hand game you will not get sequence for the show game and trapped there my big points.
                  You will be keep losing all your money instantly, that how software is designed not you to win but ofcourse
                  the software Owner to win.
                  And about the withdraw transcation - Citing transcation under process and not doing instant transcation.
                  they want the money to be stuck with them for 4-5 days, there by leving the player to be forced to play so that they can earn more commssions.
                  if there is a technical problem for withdrawal, is by cant't You put a pop saying the same at the time of adding cash?
                  If we send a email, you wil send a reply via robot.
                  So, i am interestegly investing more proofs and Hired some software team to investigate your software.
                  [protected]@rummycircle.com this email ID is not valid, kindly check.
                  I am providing my username and email id below kindly reply on this .
                  Username : narayan02003
                  Email ID : narayan.[protected]@gmail.com

Kindly note if you block my account i will create new more accounts and still investigate and will collect proofs to expose you.

Narayan

Nitinpai32's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 22, 2021
                  this mail id is not valid and stop giving autorobot reply

Greetings from RummyCircle.

We request you please write to us at [protected]@rummycircle.com or [protected]@my11circle.com along with your username and email address so that our team can help you with this.

Banned my account
                    My acount is close
                    Please return my account
                    I doesn't play game
                    I am playing fair
                    Mar 18, 2021

Team RummyCircle.

My username is amitmitu24 and my email address is [protected]@gmail.com. I am not albe to join any contest or withdraw...
                      I have been using rummy circle from last 1 week while playing rummy circle i win some amount and I would like...

Sir my cash game is not working for rummy circle show error is juristiction is not allow to playing

Team RummyCircle.

Plz help me ...plz start my account or plz send my cash 600is transfer to the my account

Greetings from RummyCircle.

This is to inform you that the bank account details given by you happen to be already registered in our systems with some other account holder. Please note that a bank account can only be linked to a single user account on RummyCircle except for the joint account holders.

We request you to kindly provide a copy of the bank passbook on this email for verification. Please note that the Bank Account Number and the Account name should match that registered with RummyCircle. Kindly share the bank passbook from your registered email ID at [protected]@rummycircle.com

Team RummyCircle.

My account close please reopen
                          Mar 15, 2021

Plz my request
                            Email already registered
                            But not play rummy circles
                            Mar 11, 2021

Team RummyCircle.

Cannot play cash games or do transaction my account
                              Game not open