[Resolved] Sathya Agencies — Voltas ac

ParuInigo on Jun 8, 2017
I have purchased ac in satya madipakkam branch before 5 days along with voltage stabilizer.
They have not delivered the stabilizer eventhough i paid the delivery amount

They have not installed the ac even after 5 days but promised to install by 24 hrs at the bill payment time. Worst behaviour and they are now questioning me like i dint say you to buy here.. Worst customer handling.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 9, 2017

[Jun 08, 2017] Sathya Agencies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sathya Agencies Customer Care's response, Jun 08, 2017
Dear Customer,

Greetings from Sathya.

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We wish to inform you that your complaint is acknowledged and our customer service team would contact you shortly for providing resolution to your complaint.

Thanking and assuring you our best services always.

Best Regards

Sathya Agencies (P) Ltd
Updated by ParuInigo, Jun 12, 2017
After installation now, we have found out that swing in the ac is not working proerly. I dont know, is that a second hand product?.. Swing is not working in ac and it is not getting closed even after switching off.

Im really fed up with satya
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear ParuInigo,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at voltas.socialmedia@gmail.com and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Voltas Online Team
Dear ParuInigo,

We hope your concern has been resolved. Please drop us an email at voltas.socialmedia@gmail.com in case you need any further assistance.

Voltas Online Team
I am purchased led TV Videocon but his giving free blueray player sathyas did not giving free my gift
I have booked washing machine whirlpool 360 bloom wash through capital first finance bu till today not received my invoice no:[protected] customer name: karthick s mobile no:[protected] booking date:[protected]

370, Palayamkottai Road, Tuticorin, Tamil Nadu, India - 628002