SBI Life Insurance
SBI Life Insurance Co. Ltd.

SBI Life Insurance Customer Care

SBI Life Insurance Co. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Natraj, M.V. Road & Western Express Highway Junction, Andheri (East)
Mumbai City District

Thu 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 09:00 pm

SBI Life Insurance related photos (42)

SBI Life Insurance Complaints & Reviews

SBI Life Insurance Company Ltd. — To know current status of my policy [Resolved]

Mrs krishna devi
I want to know the current status of my sbi life insurance policy numbered as [protected] under the plan unit plus-2 regular...
Complaint comments  Comments  (170)

AMIT PATEL
Respected Sir / Mam

I am Amit Patel from Meerut U.P. I have entered into SBI Insurance Policy. I Have made a draft in favour of SBI Life Mumbai of Rs. 30000/-. Sir it has been three months and no one is responding me i have only my proposal number and draft no with me. The contract is made by Gaurav from Delhi. and the agent name is Abhishek from Meerut

Now i dont no what to do. Can You get me some way.

amit patel
contact [protected]
PLEASE DO CONTACT YOUR AGENT BRANCH OR NEAR BY YOUR SBI LIFE BRANCH GIVE INFORMATION ALL OF YOUR PROPOSAL THEY WILL HELP YOU OK DEAR FRIEND OR CONACT ME [protected]

mitali
    I have already register the complaintsto acceses the service of *363 seven times. but till nowit is not being solved.i hereby register my complaint as a unsatisfied customer ......plz do the needfull to see that it is resolved as soon as possible...

for acceses the service of *363
    Dear all who are planning to take term insurance plz do not think abt sbi life insurance as any of your option, as i had a bad experince abt tha same, I planned to take sbi life insurance SBI SHILED with sum insiuranced of 50 lac than my local sbioffice complete all the required formalities with first premimum of 22, 500 INR as cheque.After that there was no response from sbi life every time i use to call TOLL free number provided on Internet, i request SBI life to call me if they find out any queiry or shortage in my application, but they never give me that respect.any way every time i calld tol free nmber for the status of my policy and get the answer that its under processing and there is all fine from my side i no need to worry they assured me, On 22nd day i calld tollfree they asked me that yr status is requiremnt is pending and i ask tham what is the requirement than they told me that you need to pay extra premium not because of my health, my health is perfectly fine as i am working for NAVY so have to undergo a tough medical that you all knows.They asked for 40000 premium per year now coz of my occupation.
    i ask to cancel my proposal and return me back my first premimum of 22, 206 rupee but still i am waiting to get back my money.
    So be aware about ths group, and keep away.
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

SBI Life Insurance Co. Ltd / SBI Life Insurance Pleasures.com / SBI Gift Card / Prepaid Card Visa — GIFT PREPAID CARD NOT VALID AT ME WHILE PURCHASING [Resolved]

GOPAL KRISHNA DESHAK
      SIR,
      I RECEIVED FOUR PREPAID GIFT CARDS AS INCENTIVE FOR BUSINESS, UNDER SBI LIFE PLEASURES. BUT WHEN I WENT FOR MEDICAL...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (23)

Partha pratim Ghosh
      I had applied for a home loan to SBI, Haldia Petrochemicals complex branch, Haldia. They had approved my home loan subject to my agreement of going for Life Insurance from SBI Life. I had agreed to do the same. Subsequently Bank internally deposited 1.45 lakhs INR to SBI life insurance from my loan account on 22nd Jan, 09. I am bearing interest for the same since Jan 22nd, 09. At the time of loan application and sanctioning my agreement with SBI was 10% interest rate. Subsequently SBI had annonced one special scheme of home loan at 8% rate (SBI Happy Home loan). As my loan was not disbursed I had appealed to SBI for special approval of SBI happy home loan at 8% rate. SBI had agreed to do the same vide a letter dated 29th April, 09. In between after all required medical check-ups I received the SBI Life insurance certificate on 20th May. This certificate was holding the old A/c No { which was as per old agreement of 10% interest rate, A/c No : [protected]) . My maximum ammount of loan (25.5 lakhs out of 26.5lakhs of sanctioned ammount) is debited to my promoters account on 23rd May, 09. As per advise of SBI local branch, I had submitted the certificate for re-entry of new A/c No (which is newly opened as per new agreement in between me & SBI as per Happy Home loan scheme) on 3rd June, 09. My new A/c No is[protected].Till date I have not received any communication either from SBI or from SBI life regarding my certificate re-issue. Verbally I was told that I have to go for another set of medical check-ups etc. once again. Presently my total home loan (26.5 lakhs) is unsecured. I have paid around 1.5 lakhs in Jan, 09 and I am paying interest against the same. This is really shocking to me. Please advise what to do.

regards,

Parthapratim Ghosh
      Sr Manager (mechanical)
      Haldia Petrochemicals Ltd.
      Haldia, East Midnapur
      West Bengal
      mobile : [protected]
      Policy Certificate not yet received.
      Details Follows : Credit Guard life cover (credit Shield)PR

Payment made through Credit Card ever month

Excepting your earliest reply.

I Have availed SBI Happy home loan Rs 1904000 / -in june'2009 from Saifabad branch of SBI hyderabad with account no.[protected].So, far i have not received the insurance policy bond for which the premium amount was included in my loan amount - of new india assurance company.
      Here is a big problem that my SBI LIFE INSURANCE POLICY NO [protected] Regarding this. after one year we have not get my policy bond. next policy premium 50000.00 due date is earlier.
      receipt not yet recieved

my policy no.[protected]

SBI LIFE/ INSURANCE — NOT RECEIVED POLICY CERTIFICATE

PURCHASED PRODUCT( NAME - SBI LIFE SMART PERFORMER), PROPOSAL NUMBER – 44014040 ,ON THE YEAR OF 2010, TILL DATE NOT RECEIVED THE POLICY CERTIFICATE.

sisir kumar pattnayak
        I did a written complain to the area manager SBI life at ahmedabad and forwarded the copy of the same to the main office bombay two month passed i did not got any information about the delay of the investigation neither the area manager nor the regional manager took any intiative of this fraud activities which clearly shows the involvement of the higher authorities. The copy of the letter attached herewith for your ready reference.

From:

SBI Life Insurance Co. Ltd
        401, Rain Drops Building,
        OPP, Cargo Motors
        C.G. Road, Ahmedabad-380006

Sub:- Branch Manager Mr Gaurang Patel fraudulently morrow the commission of three policies.

1. I Sisir Kumar Pattnayak after cleared IRDA exam started business under Branch Manager Mr Gaurang Patel channel code[protected]. I had been told by Mr Gaurang Patel that first you start your business then your channel code number and IRDA certificate will come. I had submitted six copies of pass photo, zerox copies of PAN Card and Degree certificate.

2. I made 03 policies one unit plus-II of Mr. Rameshbhai Khimjibhai Tabiyad Proposal number[protected] dated 06/10/2008 and two HORIZON-II of Mr. Santosh Kumar Mishra proposal No.[protected] dated 06/10/2008 & Mr. Parmeshwar Balasaheb Bobde proposal No.[protected] dated 31/10/2008.

3. In all the three policies my name has come Mr. Patel Shirish channel code 14434665 instead of Sisir Kumar Pattnayak. I contacted my Manager Mr Gaurang Patel on telephone and he advised me that he has mailed for necessary amendment and it will come shortly. While confirming it has been assured by him that do not worry your name will be changed and your commission will come on your address. Seven months passed neither the name has changed nor the commission has come. While confirming from Mr. Manohar about the commission I came to know that there was no agent ship exists under the name of Mr. Sisir Kumar Pattnayak and all the commission of the three policies has been taken by Branch Manager Mr Gaurang Patel. Now neither he is lifting the phone nor ringing me up no clue where about neither I got the commission after seven months passed.

4. Now Branch Manager Mr Gaurang Patel left SBI and I came under Branch Manager Mr Tushar Shukla and made a policy for myself where my name has come but the channel code has changed.

5. (i) Sir now I want to know what is the procedure of enrollment of agent. Is it without any proof or with some valid proof. If it is with proof then how a wrong named persons name with out any valid certificate and photo has been enrolled as a agent without any verification.

(ii) How the commission of agent morrowed by the branch Manager and the cheque is issued in the name of manager and how he could encashed the cheque in bank. If such type of fraudulent malpractices continues in a limited company it clearly shows that some other higher authorities might have involved in this and it clearly shows the administration failure administration failure. If such malpractice will continue then all will lose faith on this company.

(iii) on whose account the rest of the commission will go when the policy holder will deposit their yearly premiums further.

6. Therefore I request august office kindly investigate and inform me the progress of the the case with in a period of one month of receiving this letter otherwise I will proceed to court about the malfunctioning of the company.

Thanking you,

Central processing center
        Kapas Bhawan
        Plot No- 3A Sector – 10
        CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai - 400614

sbi life insuranceco. ltd — loss of pan card

dear sir,
        i have lost my pan card. kndly help me by issuing anew.

my pan card details are as below..
        my name is PREM KUMAR DAS
        PAN NO. IS ALTPD5220B
        ADDRESS IS PREM KUMAR DAS
        S.B.I LIFE INSURANCE CO. LTD.
        1ST FLOOR VIP COMPLEX, BANK MORE
        DHANBAD 826001 JHARKHAND.
        DATE OF BIRTH IS 09.01.1976

KINDLY HELP ME HOW TO COLLECT IT EASILY.
        MY DEAR FRIEND I SAW YOUR PROPOSAL NUMBER BUT THAT POLICY ISSUED ONLY DIRECT MAIL NOT YOUR IA CODE OK PLEASE DO ONE THING ASK YOUR MANAGER TO MAKE IT POSSIBILITY OF YOUR SALES COMMISION OK DEAR FRIEND CALL ME I WILL HELP YOU [protected]
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

SBI Life Insurance — Without Notice, Warning for Termination of My Job [Resolved]

Subal Mahato

I am Subal Mahato working on Sbi Life Insurance Co. Ltd. since 07th, Oct, 2008.I am doing my job...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

SBI Life Insurance UNIT PLUS-II — units sold by company for admin fee [Resolved]

Kurra Kiran Kumar
          I had taken SBI Life Unit Plus II policy, number o[censored]nits allocated / shown in the printed policy (11th Feb 09) are 5780 and...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (4)

pkmadan
          I applied for one life insurance cum investment plan in sbi life insurance for tax saving purposes on[protected]. agent of co. promise me to provide me the policy from[protected] for my tax saving purposes i.e. in fincial year[protected]. agent submitted all the required docs in the co. for policy issuance but the co issued the policy from[protected] without any information to me. and when i asked for the backdation they told to return back the policy. and how they issued the policy i

my complains is
          1. i required rs 5100 from the co that i have to bear due to the delay in services of the co, as i will penelised by the i.t.dept for not investing in the financial year.
          2. i required my policy starts from the[protected] as i loosed some money as nav was less on[protected] from the date of insuance of the policy.
          3. if there was some rejection why they didn't inform me timely.
          4. if there was no rejection why they issue the policy from[protected] without informing me for the delay. why they accept the proposal from me.
          i just want to add my policy no i.e. [protected]
          SBI life insurance is employing agents who are dishonest cheats who seem to have no moral scruples.

Complainant1363483
            Policy No: [protected]

Agent Name: Hari Kesh, Manager PTIC(P) Ltd

paar Tax & Investment Consultants (P) ltd, C-335, Defence Colony, New Delhi

I applied for SBI Life Unit Plus child plan some time back.

In that i specifically mentioned that the related document should be sent to my correspondence address
            And in my permanent address column i mentions my residence address
            But inspite of my filling form and filling the addresses correctly, I received document at my permanent address.

When i spoke to Mr. Harikesh, i was told that the further document will be taken care of, at will be sent at ur corresponding address only.

But again i received a message on 12.2.09 saying that ur policy is dispatched via speed post no. EM[protected]IN.when i checked with customer care center i was told that the policy is sent at the permanent address. again the same mistake.

now when i discussed with Mr. Hari kesh. he is telling that this mistake will not be repeated.

then i asked him to give me details of the dealing bank. I spoke to MR. Rajive Pathak Assistant Branch Managerm SBI, PRitampura, New Delhi.

He also gave me same reply that this time it has happened, further document will be taken care of if i give an application saying that i want to change my corresponding address.

My problem is when i filled the form and i clearly mentioned that i need document at my corresponding address, y at all the document should go to permanent address. what is the point in asking for information as per customer, when the information is going to be manipulated as wished at the Bank/ Agent level.

And why should i again give a letter for no mistake of mine. I gave the details correctly, but i m suffering for no mistake of mine. and the bank people are not ready to correct their mistake.

They are just saying a simple word sorry and washing off their hand with this blunder which they have committed on their part.

I need my document at the corresponding address as mention my me in the form and not as the bank/ agent has manipulated buy themselves

Already i suffered a lot for my SBI ATM card for this . As no body is available at home for receiving the document so i mentioned my office address in corresponding address. Still due to the mistake of all the policy network people, i a customer has to got through suffering.

Sagar Preeti Baburam

Sr, Engr, Corporate MM,

Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited,

BHEL House, Siri Fort

New Delhi-110049
            [protected]extn-2747
            I had submitted my request to SBI LIFE for cancellation of Policy Nos. [protected] and [protected] on 03-11-09 because same policies had been sent to me by virtue of fraud and deceit from their end as my signatures on proposal forms were forged.

I was surprised that I was given refund of Rs 28011/- each towards above policies i.e. Refund of Rs 56022/-was made as against sum of Rs 60, 000/- deposited by me with sbi-life in last week of october'2009.

This is how the fraud was committed

1. I had given single cheque of Rs 60000/- to sbi life representatives against a SINGLE POLICY FORM with the belief that with premium of Rs 60000/- each paid for next 3 years, I shall get assured returns of Rs 2, 40, 000/- after 3 years. Additional benefits of Life Insurance and Accident Insurance shall also be applicable. I was told that this is being offered under Special Anniversary offer as assured returns shall be applicable in this scheme . I was not told about any Plan name or type of fund my money will be invested in . My signatures were taken on a SINGLE form.

2. I was surprised to receive two policies thereafter wherein my single cheque of Rs 60, 000/- was split into Rs 30000/- each WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE OR ANY CONSENT and that too for insurance plans which give a totally different picture from what was promised and assured to me. The signatures on IInd proposal form received my me alongwith policy cleary showed it as forged which is even noted by SBI Life officials. Even the same witness from SBI Life has put different addresses on 2 forms which clearly shows malafide intentions of deceit, fraud and forgery from their end.

3. When I protested on receipt of above policies, SBI Life officers had assured me that I can apply for refund and full amount shall be refunded in my case as my signatures are not there on the same forms.

Subsequently there have been emails and phone calls from their end advising me to not to escalate the issue as the same is being investigated. However, it has been over 2 months that issue is still not resolved.

Through this forum, I request all to be cautious of SBI Life insurance deals and also advise on how culprits may be brought to book for this offence

SBI Life Insurance — Increase in Premium [Resolved]

PARAG MANGESH KADAM
              Hi, myself Parag Kadam residing at Borivali, recently bought a flat at Dahisar (E). I applied for a loan with Union Bank of...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Mrs SAROJ
              Itook money back poliy of Sbi Life on 07 -07-05 and paid RS.13533/- as premium. The instalment was fixed Rs13048/-. I paid Rs13048/- vide cheque no.698333 on 21-08-06 as second instalment, third instalment Ipaid vide cheque no.698335 on 08-08-07. Both the cheques were debitted from my account.After my shifting to lucknow I tried to pay the forth instalment on 09-08-08, and shocked to know that my policy is lapsed. Since then Iam requesting the company to do the needful, but no invain. In such asituation Ido not want to continue.Irequest you to pressurise the cimpany to pay my money back with intrest.SAROJ
              how to get the money from a lapsed policy on sbilife

Dr Rajendra Kr Jain
                A few days after recieving my credit card I got a phone call from SBI Life Insurance on behalf of SBI card for Protect Plus Insurance Plan & very reluctantly I agreed for this on terms which I was informed is being recorded that premium charges will be in 12 equal monthly instalments. But now my account ststement is showing that as single instalment. And over phone SBI card always talks about minimum payment & just few minutes back when I checked my E-statement I realised that the interest is mounting like Everest. From my point of view this is a clear case of cheating some innocent citizens. Therefore, I want to inform you that I do not want this insurance policy. So please cancel it as I will not be able to pay for it.
                SIr I did a policy named under Sudarsan plan at cuttack,Orissa.My policy number is [protected].The policy holder's name is Sitansu Ranjan Pattnaik.Whenever any officially letter comes from ur department in parmanent address it is always written in the place of AT Takasahi instede of Padmasahi.The rest address are same.I complain several times but the same repeats again and again.You please take some steps to correct the error.
                Sir/Madam,
                I did a policy named Unit Plus Regular at Darjeeling, west bengal. policy no. [protected] in the month June 2006.
                As the related authority had told me that I had to pay only single premium. Now I have received a notice from SBI LIFE INSURANCE that I have to pay the remainning amount. I could not understand that what amount I have to pay? as the related authority had told me about the said policy plan that to pay only single premium at the policy openning period.
                So. therefore I request the related authority to kindly solve the problem because I am not in situation to pay more.
                thanking you, your sincerly,
                Shri Kishun Prasad Gupta
                policy no. [protected]
                i found my sbi life policy no and client ID

thanking you sir,
                G.Krishna kumar
                policy no. [protected].
                I did a policy named under sudarshan plan with policy no [protected]. Now my complaint is i haven't find any option in the website to find the premium status of my account to pay .So, therefore please send me the site address.where is my refundale Rs300. Plz reply me soon. My premium is also deley.what i will have to do for that.

thanking you sir,
                Abhishek kr Jha
                policy no. [protected]
                Mob:- [protected]
                i like best policy LICI

Ritesh Tiwari
                  My father had issued two cheques in favor of SBI-LIFE and these cheques are given to SBI Life agent Mr. Anoop Kumar Mishra. The numbers of these cheques are 396431 & 817305.

The cheque 396431 of Rs 50000 was for Mr. Hemant Tiwari, means policy must be issued in the name of Hemant Tiwari.

The cheque 817305 Rs 50000 was for Mr. O. P. Tiwari means policy must be issued in the name of Mr. O. P. Tiwari.

But these cheques had been misused and policies were issued to another person from SBI Life with the support of some fraud documents which were not issued by my father.

We have also given a written complaint on this matter to Ratna Shukla. But till now we have not able to see any progress this matter.
                  I have taken one SBI life policy with the name of my wife Smt Manju Singh No. [protected] on 11.03.2006. At the time of taking policy the services given by Bank was upto the mark. Now nobody is taking care of such policies ant banks level and i am suffering a lot. The cooperation receives at local level by the bank is not good. They are saying that i am busy in some other busineess . There is no any intimation from head office also for submission of the premiun.
                  It is therefore reuested that kindly like to surrender the above policy .
                  With regards
                  brijesh Singh

SBI Life — NON Delivered EM277577149IN

I was supposed to receive important document by speed post. The document was booked on 14 Feb 2009. Booking number is EM[protected]IN. But I have not received it yet, and As per your official site http://www.indiapost.gov.in/speednet/track.htm. this article has been delivered on my address on 18-Feb-09

pls help
                  Hi Friends,

My Uncle had issued a cheque in favor of SBI-LIFE and this cheque is given to SBI Life agent Mr. Ravindra kumar Rai. The numbers of cheque is 536061. The Cheque was in cash[protected],

But without reason after 3 months (05/06/2008) SBI Life was return a cheque No: 621026 Rs 50000 was return to my uncle but till now (10 September 2009) we do not receive any cheque.

We have also given more than 10 written complaint (registered )on this matter to SBI life Manager branch Varansi. But till now we have not able to see any progress this matter.

Vinay Kumar Srivastava
                  here.[protected]@gmail.com
                  I have the same experience. My efforts to get the reversal entry made in my favour has been futile so far. The payment was paid towards my Policy for period of 2008
                  and till date the correction for the credit has not been given to me. They have been saying the actual person to whom it was wrongly credited is in Muscat and he has to confirm (see my fate) for crediting to my account.

"We have received your complaint. Our executive shall get in touch with you shortly. "

You can also contact us on toll free[protected]/[protected], from 9am to 9pm on all days.

Standard reply was given to my complaint and the attendant of the phone is alien to the subject and cannot in any way help me.
                  My Sister is Currently working in SBI Life Bhopal M.P ( M.P Nagar Branch ) from last 3 years. From last 1 year company heads are forcing her to work all their female employees also to work late even upto 10-11 Pm daily ( Not only in month end ). Today I have seen my sister crying after coming from office as some thing happened to her when she was on her way while coming from office to home as it was too late again (Around 10-11 PM ). I don't know what to do regarding this so I am putting my complaint here seeking any response. I have seen all her female colleagues working late night daily as too much work load is given to them and it was told to them to finish their work and go to home. But as every one of them knows that it is not possible to finish that work before 10-11 o clock.
                  Please let me know that weather Company will take the responsibility if something more bad happened to any female employee of SBI Life as they are bound to work late night.
                  I am an Engineering graduate with a very good position in an IT organization and I know about all these things as well. Even in my organization company heads force females to go at proper time as it is not safer for them to work late night now a days.
                  That is the reason I am putting my complaint here as I didn't find any other place.
                  Still I am searching to put this complaint at proper place like CM Complaint box, Media, Police or any other place. So that they can take any action if company is not taking anything.
                  Thanks & Regards,

SBI Life — to know the current status

To
                  The Manager
                  S.B.I life
                  I want to know my current status of my policy no-[protected]

SBI Life — Changed the form

hi

I have taken a SBI policy from a SBI Agent named Anand, with Single Premium, but it has been changed to 10 years without my knowledge and want.
                  Please help me in changing my policy status.

L.K.DUGGAL

SBI Life Insurance — bogus charge for health insurance [Resolved]

DEBASHIS CHATTERJEE
                    I AM DEBASHIS CHATTERJEE WANT TO TELL YOU THAT I AM VERY MUCH INSULTED DUE TO UR ACTIVITIES AS MY CARD HAS BEEN BLOCKED