Sharekhan Complaints & Reviews

3.1
Last updated Nov 30, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Sharekhan

Having problems with Sharekhan?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Sharekhan customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Sharekhan reviews & complaints (468)

Sharekhan — Transaction status gave "Req. failed at bank" Even though it has been successful in UPI

Transaction ID: 12697876
I added 25, 000/- Rupees from Karnataka bank via PhonePe on 23-Dec-2020.
It is giving...
I placed request for cash withdrawal
in the morning post which I kept on following with my RM Sunny Soni till late...

I am unable to login. Error msg is thrown in as user id / pswd is incorrect though my user id and password entered are 100% correct.

After several attempts, I tried to change password. Got OTP and entered new password and confirmed. But it is not proceeding further. Tried several times. Pls help

Sharekhan team,

This is absolutely disappointing that as withdrawal facility is closed by Sharekhan in their...

I enrolled for ignite&stock investor program& paid hefty 42k INR. V were committed a legitimate certificate which will be recognized. Attached is certi recd today after 2 reminders. certificate w/o any sign? Can I lodge legal complaint 4 illegitimate certi
    Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We got sharekhan account opened for my parents and gave aadhar card and other required details for address and even informed them the current address is the permanent address.
      My parents had hard copy of share certificates which had to be converted to soft copy and added to the account created.
      1 of the share certificate had some issue and had to be returned back to my parents but sharekhan sent it to some random address and not to the address provided by us. When checking with them they are telling that we have sent to the address as per election card which we submitted as we were asked for and not as an address proof. Now the share certificate is lost and sharekhan is not taking any responsibility for the same.
      Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir sharekhan has deducted unofficialy 334 rs from my dmat account 2 times and they dind't clear why they deducted the same

Client Name : Rushikesh Raikar
          Client ID : 2175198
          I transferred Rs.9000 from bank account to my DP account. but it is not credited yet it shows fails. It is already debited from my bank account.
          Transaction report from sharekhan shows as below_____

Req. failed at bank
          9000.00

Please Rectify ASAP

Name: atasi sur
            Customer id: 2368819
            Dp clint id: [protected]

I have a bank account o[censored]nited...

How should I squre off gol position
            Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have sharekhan account #1527721, on 03sep2020, i sold some shares under ledger i'd: dhjnr20201692, which includes all the brokerage charges for the shares purchased, but same day they deducted another inr 81.54 under transaction number dhjnr20201692 saying delivery handing charges for transactions done on 03sep2020. How they will be extra charge like this, i m a small investor, hidden charges like these are discouraging to do any trading for small investors.
              Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              We'll have this checked for you. We have shared this with our team they will definitely help you out with this.
              It is just keeping client in dark. Several entries are found with no details in the ledger statement.

Kindly do needful to activate option and future and commodity.
                Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                This doesn't look like th expierence we intend to provide. Please help us with your customer ID so that we have our team reach out to you and resolve this for you.
                We want to help you out with this. Please share your customer ID here with us so that we have our team quickly reach out to you and help you with this.

SHAREKHAN, Kolkata
                  No 3A, 3rd Floor, Corporate House
                  Shakespeare Sarani
                  Kolkata - 700071
                  Email:vishal.[protected]@branch.sharekhan.combr...

I worked in sharekhan. Ltd i had on epf account id but there is no uan, iam trying to add to my new uan but it is not showing, i want original uan or member id.

Name : sudheer chakala
                  Emp id :24636
                  Pf no. : mh/37171-b/0011211
                  Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  We'll have this checked for you. We have shared your details with our team they'll will defeinetely help you out with this.

Sharekhan — Use less service, physical share not converted for an year

Hello team,

I opened up my sharekhan account on july 2019, to convert my physical shares into virtual \ digital...

For last 1 week i want to sell my shares but due to non receiver of delivery instruction slip. I am unable to sell my shares
                    Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    We understanding that this could be upsetting. Please provide your contact number and customer ID so that we may quickly arrange a call back to help you with your concern.

I transferred Rs 80, 000 from my bank to Sharekhan Bank account. The money got deducted from my account successfully but sharekhan has yet not credited in my sharekhan account nor have they reversed my money.
                      Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      It's extremely disheartening to read this. Your trust is very important for us & want to make things right for you. We wish to get in touch with you, please share your customer ID and contact number with us so that we can connect with you.

I am having a defat account with your kadappakkda branch kollam.

Name:pyarilal s babu
                        Customer...

I put 200 shares of reliance industries in margin a/c with sharekhan (Dp to margin) on 30/06/2020 and reliance industries give a dividend of rs. 6.50/- per share with ex-dividend date[protected]. And company credit amount on 15/07/2020 but still sharekhan is not credit the amount in ledger or not reply of email.
                        Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Hi, we have replied to you via Twitter and will continue working on your case from there. We request your co-operation.

Sharekhan — Server I of sharekhan

Dear Team,

I have been using ShareKhan account for the since last 13 years but till date I did not have any...