Sharekhan Customer Care
Sharekhan Limited

Sharekhan Customer Care

Sharekhan Limited

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Lodha iThink Techno Campus, 10th Floor, Beta Building, Kanjurmarg (East)
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Opp. Kanjurmarg Station
Off. JVLR

+91 22 3970 7500  (Customer Service)
+91 22 6115 1111  (Customer Service)
+91 22 3970 8090  (Commodity)

Good

Fri 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 07:00 pm

Sharekhan Complaints & Reviews

Sharekhan Ltd — Complaint regarding trading :share deducted from my dp without information [Resolved]

Sonal Parmar Solanki

I have online trading account with sharekhan ltd. Having customer id no. 1762256 since last 1 ½...

Sharekhan — Wrongly deduction of customer amount during trading [Resolved]

ashish.jain024
During the f&o trading share khan is doing fraud and deduct the wrong amount while selling the f&o holding in...

Mahesh9552
Client Name : mangal ghule
Cust id 1932974 dp client id 80431130
I issue a andhra bank cheque amounting rs 50000 for opening new demat account with share khan at ahmednagar branch maharashtra the cheque pass on 14th march 2017 my account also debited 50000 but it is not credited yet in my demat account i daily contact your branch from 1 month but till date no positive response from your side now i feel helpless
So i kindly request you to take neccessary action and help me as soon as possible
My mobile no [protected]

thanking you
Mangal ghule

[Apr 16, 2017] Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sharekhan — Fund Transfer [Resolved]

shibucity
    Client Name : Usharani
    Client ID : 282300
    I transferred Rs.34000 from bank account...

Dr Riyaz Quereshi
    I had opened an online share khan account in 2009 with client id 917748 .
    I used their service for few months and then stopped using their website. Now for the past 6 years i.e. since jan 2010 I have not used their service, neither made and purchase or sold anything and neither do I hold any money in their account.

Now suddenly after 6 years they have send me outstanding bill of AMC for 6 years . Which is unfair. As in these years I have received no physical mail and call as a reminder of the bill and neither have they freezed my account upon non payment after the first year. which I thought wud happen
    they are a big scam. just looting the people this way. they purposely do not call customers to inform them of their dues . Instead they keep on generating new bill every year and suddenly call them after 6 years when sufficient amount bill is made.

most companies like mtnl, mahanagar gas, reliance energy, vodafone and even the bank loan guys would take some action like disconnect services or send legal notice upon non payment of 2 to 3 bills. but these guys they are a cheat..

I want strict action to be taken against them

[Mar 08, 2017] Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Updated by Dr Riyaz Quereshi Mar 03, 2017
    BOID : [protected]

call me back on [protected] to resolve this issue.

kalyan700
      To M/S Sharekhan

My client id 17860013, and I was open and was made some trading in[protected]. Then after I was not interested to use sharekhan, because sharekhan is not a good user friendly portal for share trading.

Many time I had sent request for closing my account, but today I have received a mail from sharekhan, and yet my account is active.

Please close my account, and delete everything from sharekhan

Kalyn Kumar Mistry
      Clint ID 17860013

[Feb 23, 2017] Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

[email protected]
        Hi I am being charged for annual fees even though I cancelled account in 2009.

Every year they are sending me fees, I am emailing and no apt answer. Now I got email that they did not close my account as signature not matching in 2009 and they have charged me till date.

Very unfair and unprofessional and irresponsible sharekhan team.

May I get response on this

jtailor65
          My documents i given for KYC update with sharekhan DP a/c and Trading a/c with sign form Adharcard, Pan card and photograph, same documents for my Brother also given and taken by Church gate Office person Name" Avinash" to submit Thane branch submitting on 15th January 2017 till date not receive any confirmation.

as well taken new commodity a/c opening sign form with Cancelled cheque+Pan Card+Photograph+Adaharcard.which also taken on 15th January personally.not given signed return copy.
          I contacted several time to him, but no action.
          I contact Branch manager"Piyush Shah" on 2nd February, till date he is saying a/c will open soon.
          I have doubt, whether my documents are not miss used by sharekhan.

jayesh tailor

[Feb 21, 2017] Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sharekhan — Nominee Details Not Updated for customer id 1820120

Swastik
            I have demat account with Sharekhan with customer id 1820120. Three weeks back (around Jan 11, 2017), I had submitted all...

baharulislam
            Sir, I would like to inform you that with a heavy heart that I have an commodity account in your prestigious platform sharekhan for trading purpose. But I became strange that at my account has been traded by a third party without my concern by phone (Name: Mukesh Sukla, phone no: [protected], [protected], a fake advisor). And finally I lost a huge amount of money from my account. So, my question is that how share-khan allowed such a fake advisor to trade in my account though my phone no has been registered and verified earlier.
            This a great failure of sharekhan to secure traders money. As I have come to know I have withdrawn my account from sharekhan ltd.
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-03-02 08:29:25

[Jan 28, 2017] Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Sharekhan Customer Care's response Jan 30, 2017

We request you to share your contact and account details in direct message so that we can have our representative get in touch with you.

Cheers

Banti Modi
              Giving tip by sharekhan is not working, My p.f is in red and huge loss, so I stop investing.I open an account bec I though I earn money but u disoppoient me.I wait more then 1mont but no movment in cholamandalam and many others.I m short time investor And also mid tim investor but both r no favarabale 4 me in us share khan.give me a proper call aur guidance

[Dec 15, 2016] Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Updated by Banti Modi Dec 15, 2016
              give me Guidance
              Request you to Contact Suryapal [protected].

Shefali Surana
                I live overseas and came to India for a short visit. I called Sharekhan branch in baroda and requested to close the Sharekhan act after selling off the shares I have. They asked me to come to branch and fill up the form. I did confirm if they require any documents they said PAN no. that's it.
                On going to branch they advised they need cheque as well to clear the overdue along with closure form signed which I submitted the very next day on Tue 25th. Asked them to process this ASAP and inform me once it's done
                There was no update about act closure from them and today Wed 9th Nov I received a text message that my act closure was rejected. I called Baroda Sharekhan branch so many times. They pick up my call and transfer it, no one picks up the call and then disconnects the call.
                Tired of calling them again and again but no answer. Then I called the Mumbai branch advising them I am leaving country tomorrow and need to get this sorted. They kept me on hold for long rather than helping me out.
                On asking to speak to manager they said no one is available. They asked me to fill up form again as signature miss match. Alternatively they asked me to send an email with my details and they will do forceful closure in 45 days
                This was harassment rather than helping me out to close the act ASAP
                Staff is not helpful at all. Very poor customer service giving customers a run around
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-11 08:47:56

[Nov 09, 2016] Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Sharekhan Customer Care's response Nov 10, 2016
                Hi Shefali,

We have already received your query on [protected]@sharekhan.com and our customer service team will send you a detailed reply on email to address your concerns.

Cheers!
                Team Sharekhan
                Plese send my trading pasword
                Clint I'd:- 1661049

Sharekhan — Website down since morning during market hours [Resolved]

Abhishek Agrawal TCS
                  Website is down and I am unable to make any trades online from the last 2-3 hours and customer care is taking a huge hold...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Stock Market

kushalmazumder87
                  I was told if I open the demat account by Rs.2999, then I do not have to give yearly charge plus I can use that Rs.2999 amount to purchase share too.
                  Now they are saying, I cannot use that money to purchase share.
                  If I was told this before, I could have opened the demat account with Rs 0 and could give Rs.400 annually as fee.
                  But due to fake marketing strategies, I lost this Rs.2999.

Person who contacted me: Md. Ismail
                  Contact No: [protected]
                  Branch phn No:[protected]

[Nov 01, 2016] Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sanjay kshirsagar
                    The above Joint account We are unable to open and operate. want to start operation immediately hence guide us. We have fergotten and lost all passwords. More over our account have many shares just locked. Hence advice us all details by sending mail. NOTE YOUR TELEPHONIC SERVICES ARE NOT OF MY USE Since COULD NOT SOLVE MY PROBLEM. Redards. Sanjay Kshirsagar

[Oct 10, 2016] Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Family & Relationships

Narendra Pavasiya
                      It's been more then 6-7 years after my application for closing the DeMAT account in sharekhan but shockingly i just come to know that it has not been closed yet. The biggest chor company.
                      I had handed over filled closing form to one of their executive (Sanjay in Vadodara) at that time and after so many years yet it has not been close. Even child can predict the motive of this 3rd class company.

contact me urgently on [protected]
                      Narendra

[Sep 09, 2016] Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

saa6ja
                        Why sharekhan required a written requisition for issue a DIS slip while leter on I will submit a filled duly signed DIS slip to your office?

For example a BANK never demand a written request for issuing cheque book. They send it on your online request.
                        Just I want to know that what will be the consequence if you send me a copy of DIS slip on my email or permanent address.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-09-28 16:29:44

[Aug 22, 2016] Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Updated by saa6ja Aug 22, 2016
                        My customer id is 1678259
                        Sharekhan Customer Care's response Aug 25, 2016
                        Hi Sagar,

Cheers!

Sharekhan — I am complaining about my demat hacked [Resolved]

shailesh sankhat
                          Sir i lost my all quantity of stock of manappuram finance. 120 share automatically and my dmat has been hacked whatever i...

Sharekhan — Complaint regarding trading account

chetanjain1313
                          On 2 may i bought 500 shares of shriram transport, and sell 420 on 3rd may and then 80 on 4th may, but after it yesterday...

Yogeshpah
                          I had discussed with you, i have already submitted the closing form to mr.Ajmer ( branch manager) then i had gone to out of station for 4-5 years at sharekhan branch asokha plaza before 4-5 years but i have visited at ashoka plaza when i had visited at rohtak but share khan office was not there. Now i have come back after 5 years then i have again visited at your new branch.
                          Now again i have submitted the closing form but you have not given any
                          Receiving due to i have not any process of given receiving. Same i have
                          Replied to me mr. Ajmer you a/c will be closed without any receiving
                          But till date my a/c is still open & unwanted charges add in my a/c.
                          > pls close the a/c & revert.

[May 03, 2016] Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently Discussed

Abhaan Solutions
                            Need refund.
                            (8 minutes ago)
                            Nobroker
                            no credit to the landlord account after initiating the rent pay
                            (10 minutes ago)
                            Nykaa.com
                            Payment made but item missing