Sharekhan
Sharekhan Limited

Sharekhan Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Lodha iThink Techno Campus, 10th Floor, Beta Building, Kanjurmarg (East)
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Opp. Kanjurmarg Station
Off. JVLR

+91 22 3970 7500  (Customer Service)
+91 22 6115 1111  (Customer Service)
+91 22 3970 8090  (Commodity)

Good

Fri 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 07:00 pm

Sharekhan Complaints & Reviews

I had transferred 50, 000 rs from my bank account - bank of baroda to sharekhan. The transfer was made...

Hi, i have an account with sharekhan, for which i had brought 2000 shares of mannapuram,. While opening the account your broker promised me that my brokerage would be 1paisa in intraday & 10paisa in cash. However while i had brought 2000 shares of mannapuram i was charged at a rate of 50 paisa which resulted it in a loss. Can you immediately refund my loss back and charge me brokerage s per 10 paisa?
Aug 09, 2017

Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Cheating case why less amount credited in my account thats a very serious matter
Pl check and give me answers...

My customer id is 1950284,
I called customer care but always waiting, I wanna talk about ndtv 300 shares, I wanna square off, but no buyers was their, its in auction, but it's not my mistake, I wAnna close my account from share khan, my phone number is [protected]
Sharekhan Customer Care's response, Sep 18, 2017
Hi Lovekesh, we trust that your concerns with regard to short sell and auction settlement have been addressed. Appreciate your support!
I have stock market tips messages on my mobile many long time. i have got many messages in a day. i am disturb because of this messages. i want stop messages urgently of stock market tips messages.

Sharekhan Customer Care's response, Sep 19, 2017
Hi Dinesh, we assure you that these messages were not sent from our end. We request you to ignore them as they are spam and we are in the midst of investigating the same. Please beware of such fraudulent SMS for trading calls. Thanks and have a nice day!
In my DPSR report, some few stocks showing N/A, and the message comes, "stock is not tradeable in this segment". Could you please tell me what should I do, as I want to sell such stocks.
Sharekhan Customer Care's response, Oct 13, 2017
Hey! We'd like to help you with this. Please send in your contact number via email at [email protected] and we'll connect with you for further assistance.

I feel cheated for the way they have applied inr 705 deduction on 6th june and when i complained about it, they wanted me...

The office at lajpat nagar 1 has been shut suddenly without any prior notice. I am not able to access my account for buying and selling shares. The office has been closed since the last 2 days. Due to this i have suffered losses. I hope proper attention will be given to my problem. And also i tried contacting the customer care but they put in in the que for an hour and nobody attended the problem. I need an immediate answer to the sudden closure cause this attitude is too unprofessional. Contact. - [protected].
    Sep 4, 2017
    Aug 02, 2017

Aug 04, 2017
    Sharekhan Customer Care's response

We have requested our customer service team to get in touch with you w.r.t your query.

Team Sharekhan

If any day I am not able to call from my registered number due to any unavoidable reasons they are not helping for buying & Selling the shares if it is very urgent also they are not helping.
      If I cannot get help at the time when it required then what is the use to be with sharekhan. I can go with other agency.
      Sharekhan has very good repo in market but this is very un expected with sharekhan.
      Jul 29, 2017

Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

They manipulate customers for money! High trading charges than other companies! Worst customer service. Never pic call after...
        कमलेश्वर प्रसाद जगूड़ी
        शेरखान खाता नंबर : 1914470br...

Dear concern person,

I submitted two application for closing of 'demate account' but both time my application got cancelled due to my signature issue even after providing correct signature in second time. I also not got any call, sms and email when my account closing requests are rejected i am only getting monthly bill of that demate account which indicating account is still not closed. It is very difficult to reach customer care.
        Please help me to close my demate account with sharekhan.
        Aug 17, 2017

KYC NUMBER: 30359548
        Jul 17, 2017
        Hi Danish Memon,

Team Sharekhan

My Sharekhan I'd 1817970 . Interday trade karte samay share mobile app se stop loss prize trigger prize me dalta hu . Mobile app me buy karte samay trigger prize kam nahi Karti . Jo bahut Haitian Karti h . Sharekhan mobile app me stop loss call mistek sahi karne ki jarurat h. Me laptop se trade nahi kar Sakta kyoki mera kam gumne ka h. Plz ye mere liye bahut bada Riks h plz conteck me [protected]
          Aug 10, 2017
          Jul 07, 2017

Jul 10, 2017
          Hi Kanti Surhar,

We have requested our Customer Service team to touch base with you w.r.t. your query.

Cheers !
          Team Sharekhan

Share mobile app se Interday trade kartA hu tab trigger prize bhi likhta hu buy karte samay but stop loss prize aane or sell nahi hota, share mobile app me ye mistek update Kanti chahiye. Me laptop se trade nahi kar Sakta . Mera gumne ka kam jyada h . Aur me trade bhi karna chahta hu . Plz stock order karte samay trigger prize bhi sath me kam karna chahiye
            Jul 07, 2017

Hi Team,

I have already submitted hard copy of account closing form to Noida branch in Dec-2009 but i could see, my account is still open and active status.

It's being one week, i am communicating through email and also share the soft copy of Account Closing form but still no one has taken any action and demanding hard copy and maintenance charge (from 2009 till date) for closing account.

May i know, why i need to pay maintenance charge if i am not using since 8 years and why a/c is not closed yet.

Sharekhan A/C # 749887
              Aug 5, 2017
              Jul 04, 2017

Jul 05, 2017
              Hi Rahul Kumar Singh,

We have already received your query on [protected]@sharekhan.com and our customer service team will contact you shortly w.r.t your query.

Team Sharekhan

I joined as a franchisee name is svkl associates (Code no 3207) ameerpet, with sharekhan ltd in sep 2011 & paid rs. 1lac as franchisee deposit by cheque.

Already 4 years running total 200 cleints, 100 own clients. Total are mapped under sharekhan"s frachase s. R nagar hyderabad, branch.

My franchise name : svkl associates
                Group code : 3207
                Franchise open year :2011

Old mail ids:-

[protected]@bp. Sharekhan.com

Svkl_assoc. [protected]@bp. Sharekhan.com

Authorized signature: kollu yadagiri
                Mail id: [protected]@gmail.com

Already accounts shifted and franchise closed 12 months is over. Our deposit money (1 lakh) is not credited our franchise name of m/s svkl associates bank account.

No informed on 22.11.2015 suddenly discontinue my franchisee,
                Sharekhan own desissions and one another member diverted main 10 clients (Approx value 50000 per month).
                Please advise,
                Please advise.
                Jun 17, 2017

Client no=1962485
                  Hi after opening demat account from sharekhan no one has visited me as promised by mr sachin paghare who opened account for me on sharekhan's behalf. After repeatedly contacting on phone mr phagare used to lie that he will come but never turned up. I now am occuring loss and want to close my account with sharekhan. Disgusting service.
                  May 30, 2017

My Customer ID is 1430299
                    Name: Nishant Shah

I have tried to close my account since last 1.5 year but company has not close my account with the reason that signature in closure form is differ from original. I have review original documents and found same signature as in closure form. After that they debited charge in my account Rs 2800/- including opening balance outstanding Rs 1800/- but in previous bill they send me the statement with 0 outstanding in my account. So they are trying to extend my account and debit the charge in my account. We required help to close my account.
                    May 25, 2017

Sharekhan customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    I want to close my account - DP ID 12036000. After a year annual maintenance charge of rs.460 comes to me, which is not communicated in advance. So needs to close my account as soon as possible.

Pls do the needful for closing the same account.

I have online trading account with sharekhan ltd. Having customer id no. 1762256 since last 1 ½...
                      During the f&o trading share khan is doing fraud and deduct the wrong amount while selling the f&o holding in...

Client Name : mangal ghule
                      Cust id 1932974 dp client id 80431130
                      I issue a andhra bank cheque amounting rs 50000 for opening new demat account with share khan at ahmednagar branch maharashtra the cheque pass on 14th march 2017 my account also debited 50000 but it is not credited yet in my demat account i daily contact your branch from 1 month but till date no positive response from your side now i feel helpless
                      So i kindly request you to take neccessary action and help me as soon as possible
                      My mobile no [protected]

thanking you
                      Mangal ghule
                      Apr 16, 2017

Sharekhan — Fund Transfer [Resolved]

Client Name : Usharani
                        Client ID : 282300
                        I transferred Rs.34000 from bank account...

I had opened an online share khan account in 2009 with client id 917748 .
                        I used their service for few months and then stopped using their website. Now for the past 6 years i.e. since jan 2010 I have not used their service, neither made and purchase or sold anything and neither do I hold any money in their account.

Now suddenly after 6 years they have send me outstanding bill of AMC for 6 years . Which is unfair. As in these years I have received no physical mail and call as a reminder of the bill and neither have they freezed my account upon non payment after the first year. which I thought wud happen
                        they are a big scam. just looting the people this way. they purposely do not call customers to inform them of their dues . Instead they keep on generating new bill every year and suddenly call them after 6 years when sufficient amount bill is made.

most companies like mtnl, mahanagar gas, reliance energy, vodafone and even the bank loan guys would take some action like disconnect services or send legal notice upon non payment of 2 to 3 bills. but these guys they are a cheat..

I want strict action to be taken against them
                        Mar 08, 2017

Mar 03, 2017
                        Updated by Dr Riyaz Quereshi
                        BOID : [protected]

call me back on [protected] to resolve this issue.

To M/S Sharekhan

My client id 17860013, and I was open and was made some trading in[protected]. Then after I was not interested to use sharekhan, because sharekhan is not a good user friendly portal for share trading.

Many time I had sent request for closing my account, but today I have received a mail from sharekhan, and yet my account is active.

Please close my account, and delete everything from sharekhan

Kalyn Kumar Mistry