Sharp India

Pune District

Mobile:
Mobile:

Load

Sharp India related photos (43)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Sharp India Complaints & Reviews

ksush
i have brought ac 1.2 tn split unit from vijay sales.prbhadevi two years back. now for last 3 month the air swing mode is not working.after complaining many times on their consumer care toll free no. no body turn up at our home. every time they give us assurance they will send technician insted we receive call for amc.

replacement of damaged assembly of door light

I have made the complaint of my fridge vide complaint no.735515 on dated 02.01.2015 on your toll free no.[protected]. But after frequent reminder my complaint is not yet attended.

AmitVirmani
    I had called for repair service for my microwave oven. the complaint was made almost 10 days back. Only after 3 4 days of regular calling, the engineer visited on 5th day. He looked at the microwave, and said that he will come next day (Friday) to repair, as it was a very simple problem, and one part has to be replaced. On Friday, when we called, he said he will come on Saturday. He didn't even come on Saturday. When we called him on saturday, he kept on delaying that he shall be visiting in next couple of hours. However, no one visited. Then finally we called him in evening, and he informed that he will be there positively at 12 noon on sunday. However, he didnt come on sunday as well. After having few discusions with him, he assured that on monday he will be there by 11 am on monday. After calling him several times, he hasnt turned up till now. Also, this guy is not ready to share his name/ business card with us. Now, i tried reaching pune service centre, they directed me to Delhi number. On the number for Delhi[protected], they kept on transferring the call, and no one bothered to speak. This is highly frustrating as a consumer, and am sure with such experience, am not going to purchase any Sharp appliance. Can SENIOR people pls look into it, and get this sorted out.

[email protected]

We would like to inform you that we had purchased AR5618S
      photocopy machine from Lumen Telesystems.Our company name is Model Electric Oil
      Mill.When we purchased the machine we had duly informed the sales person
      Mr.Prasenjit Kayal that for repair/other service related issues we need a
      person to visit within 24 hours to which he had agreed.We are a family business
      and me and my father are the cheque issuing authority and cheque or neft would
      not be issued the same day.We had mutually agreed that any bill would have to
      be submitted and we would make a payment through neft later and that we do not
      make any payments on Thursdays.

We have never defaulted on any payment.We have paid by
      neft/cheque.

Our machine is lying non-functional and a lady at service
      desk (ph.[protected] Lumen TELESYSTEMS was duly informed on 22/04/2015 that
      we need someone to come and check the fault.The lady told us to either send them
      a purchase order for a toner.Why should I send a purchase order when nobody has
      come and checked/inspected what is wrong with the machine.

When we called back on 23/04/2015 (ph.[protected] and
      enquired whether the person will be coming or not.The lady first disconnected
      our calls at least 5 times. Even though I could hear her voice, yet she could
      not hear mine which was clearly a trick to avoid our calls.On the six attempt a
      gentleman answered the call.He informed me that he would not send a person without
      a purchase order.Does he expect me to sit around waiting for a person to issue
      cheques/purchase orders even before our machine has been inspected.He said that
      his company is private limited one and he has his policies.Unfortunately the
      company Lumen Tele-systems sales person Prasenjit Kayal had agreed to certain
      terms verbally during sale of the machine which are being violated.Does Lumen
      Telesystems change its policies once the machine is sold.

There could be another reason for this.A person who identified
      himself as Rajib Dhar (ph no.[protected]) has called me up repeatedly.He
      informed that he knows that we have purchased a photocopy machine.He would be
      able to offer services cheaper than 'Lumen Telesystems'. There is no way for
      him know these details unless someone from within Lumen Telesystems has informed him.Is my harrassment due to my
      refusal to take service from anyone other than the authorised distributor.

It is past 12 noon on Friday, 24th April, almost 48 hours
      after we informed Lumen Telesystems and there is no sign of any help.

Please help us.

partner
      [protected]@gmail.com
      Kolkata

Door handle Rusting within 2 months of ourchase

Purchased and Sharp refrigerator in Feb -13 Door handle started rusting within two months of purchase , contant followup of nearly 15-20 calls 3 emails still no one seems to be responding with the replacement of the handle .

wilsonev9
        When TV is switched on it takes nearly 5 hours to get the display. Once it is switched off and then switched on again nearly 5 hours to get the display again. I have complained in the local service centre on[protected], no response till now Dr. E.V.Wilson, A3, Vaidya Retreat, Palace Nagar, Thevally, Kollam 691009 Mbl : [protected]

Darshana GujarBuddha
          I Sandeep Gujar own a firm in the name of V. R. Electronics, located in Baramati, Maharashtra. Inspite of many reminders and mails we are unable to get the payment of goods worth Rs.1, 14801. The goods were returned to the company warehouse situated at Wagholi Pune. We returned the goods as per a mail received from the Area Sales Manager Mr. Shivatosh Das. The goods were returned on the 21st of June 2014. We are in constant touch with the Area Sales Manager and Mr. Kulkarni, the Accountant. I would like to request you to take the matter seriously and take action Thanking you, Yours Sincerely, Sandeep.gujar
          Pls look into the matter seriously

sarthakbanerjee
            My new Sharp Refrigerator which I had bought just 2 months back is not working now. This is not working since 11th Nov'14.Service engineer identified that the problem is with the faulty PCB. The local service guy told that they do not have replacement for the PCB and that it needs to be brought from the head office for which there is NO ETA . I have tried reaching the service manager and she also not able to provide any ETA. After spending Rs 58k on an expensive refrigerator, I expect prompt responses and local service center to respond urgently. The way with which the local service center is responding, makes me feel that they do not care at all about the dilemma I am in. Complaint Number - 530679 Date of Complain - 11-Nov-2014 Model - SJ-PK64G-BK Date of Purchase - 19-July-2014 Date of Installation - 21-July-2014 Unit Serial No- [protected]

rupsa19
              In continuation of the repeated ugly incident from dealer as well as from the SHARP service executive I am unable to use my AC Model No - AH-XP18MV for a Single Day since last one year. My compressor has collapse but unfortunately no one is entertaining my complaint seriously Why? Honestly speaking, I got no support from SHARP service executive. On the contrary, by their(Dealer/Service Executive) attitude and gesture they indirectly wants to prove that I am a defaulter. Last but not the least SHARP executive came to my house, Misbehave with me, did nothing and forcefully they charge INR Rs 650 Why? Even a dead man will rise from the graveyard. Sujata Bagchi [protected]

Glory Ignatius
                .aought my new frige in d month of march on 2013. Withing the tenth month it has stopped working.. i hav called the customer care several times..a person came to repair, he opened ol d intrior parts and left it unaid...he took a lot of money also...til now my frige is not working...im a wirlpool user, and the biggest mistake of my life was to buy dis stupid sharp frige...its worst

pandeyashutosh
                  Dear Sir / Ma;am, I have just installed a window AC of 1& half ton just in last April 2014, Now i have come to understand that the Gas of the AC is no more, i am just surprised that how come with in just 3-4 month a Sharp AC can loose the gas, How ever i made a complaint under complaint no "647540" and i was assured that some of from your executive will be reaching to my place to look after the problem with in 24 hours. Once again i am much disappointed that it's more than 24 hours no body turned up to see the problem. My postal address is : Ashutosh Pandey, MM 11, 1st Floor ( Above Neelima Electronics ) Purani Chungi. Shivpur, Varanasi. My contact detail is : [protected] Request you to please ask your guys to do the need full... It shows the sencirity level of your executives. Thanks & Regards, Ashutosh Pandey [protected] email : [protected]@gmail.com

Gaurav Sikand
                    Sharp AC 1.5 Ton, less than 1 year old. WORST Ever Experience with an AC Brand. Has made me spend more than 20, 000 on maintenance and repair and still AC doesnt work. 1. In january thier representative comes for free dry service, looks at the AC from outside, makes us sign a document and says its ok. 2. April, with summer coming in, the AC doesnt work, we call up Sharp, no response, they turn up after a week and tell us, Gas is leak, get it fixed. Charge 3000. OK we pay them. still AC not working 3. Next they come back after a week of the complaint, and tell us that the AC vent is inside a shutter(along with 2 other vents of Samsung ACs working abosolutely fine), so we need to put atleast a 18 inch exaust fan as the AC is getting heated cause of reflected air from the Shutter. We put the exaust, COST - 3500 - exaust Fan + wiring + 500 electrican. still AC not working 4. We complaint again, this time an engineer comes and tells us that the electrician was coming before who is a fool not to see that the compressor is not working. They change the compressor(by our luck its in warranty) so no charge. BUT with change of compressor the GAS needs to be put in again. so Gas is put in. CHARGE - 2500(discount this time of Rs. 500 cause its second time). STILL AC not working 5. We complain again, this time person comes in 3 days( much quicker) and tells us that the regulator with the AC is not working properly(it was always alright), so he took it to an electrician, who charged us Rs. 500 for regulator repair. Still AC not working 6. We compain again, this time in 1 week again they come and tell us that regulator is 2 step, we need to put 3 step regulator of 110V rating. OK we put that, charge - 7000( most expensive regulator, shopkeeper tells us that the AC person is making a fool o[censored]s, as u dont need such regulator in delhi, we are in the main city and not in a village). Still we buy and still AC doesnt work. 7. We complain again, this time they come in 3 days, and tell us that we need to shift the AC vent to outside the shutter, Charge - 3000. WE said OK, but pl. make our AC work, still AC doesnt Work 8. We compain again, they say that they will take the AC and the vent to the service centre and get back to us, No response till date. Total cost - 3000+3500+500+2500+500+7000+3000 = 20, 000/- AC cost - 30, 000/- We tell them to give us a new AC, they say, not possible. I am running an Education institute and my students have been killed in the delhi summer heat and even after making all payments and agreeing to all sugessions my AC still doesnt work. I cant believe that there is anything else in an AC that you can change, lack of knowledge in staff, bad service and worst ever experience for me. I will buy a new AC now and recommend everyone to never buy a Sharp AC ever again. The company is not understanding and they should have taken this expense on themselves for their wrong guidance to us and should have given us a replacement, but nothing. I am deeply hurt and feel cheated for my money for showing faith in this company

CHAHAL RS
                      Sir, I have purchased an ac with inverter technology split type installed in July 2012.. In april 2013 when I started it cooling was not proper. I contacted with dealer he sent tecchnician who found that gas is leaked. They checked and refilled. Now in this season when I started AC the cooling was not upto mark and gradually it stopped doing cooling. On repeated request on no. 56161 everyone is asking charges of Rs2500/-. My point is that every season why am I liable to give above said amount when AC has same problem right from the Warranty period. Please ask your service centre to checck my AC free of cost and fix all the problems. I also want to bring in your notice another problem that is about spilling of water inside the room. This problem was not removed and still there from the starting. In wait of early and positive response before summer passes RUPINDER SINGH CHAHAL [protected] [protected]

Refrigerator

My refrigerator is not working that is sharp brand, i am also complainted sharp customer service in 17-may-2016 they also given a complainte number 928849
                      i am also calling them to every day they also told today we sent our service pursion till now we dont get any persion

Sharp India — AC Leaking water through swing [Resolved]

Jake Sully
                        With reference to complaint no. 521670, the model of my split ac is AH-X13PET bought on 9th June 2014 from Electronic Paradise,...

Sharp India Limited — Sharp Refrigerator complaint [Resolved]

SDT1008
                        I Have bought a Sharp Refrigerator Model No : SJPT57RHS on 3oth Dec 2013 from Vijay Sales Chembur. After 2 month of Purchase...

Deepa Raghavan
                        I have been charged Heavily unreasonably on service. My power cord had a problem. It wasn't supplying power to the tv. I had purchased my sharp LCD TV on 10.3.12 by a sharp agency promising on 3 yrs warranty. I had regd a complaint on my complain, the service person came and he said some loose connection. And charged 450 Rs for nothing, no replacement.. nothing at all despite of the warranty period. I called my agency.. they said "SHARP' contact them. This guy tells me he would leave only if 450/- will be paid.. Service charge is 450/- What service did he DO? Also the MAHALINGAPURAM address for sharp is hardly 3 KM from my res. Even if he had come in a call taxi it would have costed him on Rs. 100/-. Thoroughly disappointed.

neil pinto
                          I own a Sharp CTV Model number 21B-S3, Serial number 11836, Customer Code number E00085. The TV switches off as soon as I turn it on. This TV is an excellent product by Sharp and has been working just perfect all these years, but has now suddenly started giving me this problem. I have filled up the Customer Support Form on the Sharp Products website thrice in the past one week (http://www.sharpproducts.in/customersupport.aspx) but I have not even received a response yet. Furthermore, I am a Chembur resident but the Sharp Service Network in India - West Region - Mumbai City does not have any service branch which covers Chembur area for CTV products (ref: http://www.sharpproducts.in/network.aspx?r=West&lc=Mumbai). I am forced to call the other service centres in Mumbai City, but they out-rightly reject servicing my TV as my residence does not fall into their 'Area Covered'. The Sharp India Limited website clearly states that "Effective from 1st April 2011, products manufactured by Sharp India Limited are sold through and serviced by Sharp Business System (India) Limited. For procucts and service related inquiry, visit :- www.sharpproducts.in." If the online Customer Support Form is not providing automated responses to customers / is not being managed by any Sharp employee, who is going to get my TV serviced?!

neeraj bhatnagar
                            SHARP REF MODEL SJK30NSL PURCHASE FROM DELHI NOW PRODUCT IN JAGDISHPUR, DIST SULTANPUR..WHEN I CALL FOR SERVICE REQUEST REQUEST TO FILE A COMPLAINT AND DEMAND SERVICE CHARGES+ TECHNICIANS CONVEYANCE COST AT ACTUALL TO AND FRO DELHI+SPARES.....AS PER SIL WARRANTY THEY ARE PROVIDING ALL INDIA SERVICE BUT I'M READY TO PAY ONLY SERVICE CHARES AND PART COST IF REQD..BUT I M NOT AGREE TO PAY CONVEYANCE CHARGES...WHY I PAY THE MONEY TO AND FRO DELHI---JAGDISHPUR AND BACK JAGDISHPUR-DELHI?? I WANNA FILE A CONSUMER CASE AGAINST SHARP INDIA LIMITED MANAGIND DIRECTOR...I WAS WITH SHARP SINCE 1999 TO 2009 AND I KNW EACH AND EVERY POLICY REGARDING SERVICE POLICIES...I HAVE SHARP CTV, MICROWAVE, AUDIO SYSTEM AND REF...PRODUCT IS A CLASS BUT SERVICE IS 3RD CLASS..

CALL ME OR MAIL ME [protected]

NEERAJ BHATNAGAR

[Jul 19, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sharp India Limited — pan card

respected sir,
                            INEERAJ BHATNAGAR lost my PAN Card with number ALGPB1375C DURING AN ACCIDENT ON DT 14 FEB 2009 . I would like to have duplicate PAN Card. SO, Kindly issue me a duplicate PAN Card as early as possible to my present address
                            NEERAJ BHATNAGAR
                            FLAT 359 IIIRD FLOOR, SECTOR 17 POCKET A
                            DWARKA
                            NEW DELHI
                            SHARP REF MODEL SJK30NSL PURCHASE FROM DELHI NOW PRODUCT IN JAGDISHPUR, DIST SULTANPUR..WHEN I CALL FOR SERVICE REQUEST REQUEST TO FILE A COMPLAINT AND DEMAND SERVICE CHARGES+ TECHNICIANS CONVEYANCE COST AT ACTUALL TO AND FRO DELHI+SPARES...AS PER SIL WARRANTY THEY ARE PROVIDING ALL INDIA SERVICE BUT I'M READY TO PAY ONLY SERVICE CHARES AND PART COST IF REQD..BUT I M NOT AGREE TO PAY CONVEYANCE CHARGES...WHY I PAY THE MONEY TO AND FRO DELHI---JAGDISHPUR AND BACK JAGDISHPUR-DELHI?? I WANNA FILE A CONSUMER CASE AGAINST SHARP INDIA LIMITED MANAGIND DIRECTOR...I WAS WITH SHARP SINCE 1999 TO 2009 AND I KNW EACH AND EVERY POLICY REGARDING SERVICE POLICIES...I HAVE SHARP CTV, MICROWAVE, AUDIO SYSTEM AND REF...PRODUCT IS A CLASS BUT SERVICE IS 3RD CLASS..

CALL ME OR MAIL ME [protected]

neeraj bhatnagar
                              Wrong Information on sharp web site regarding Service Center in North India, As per Website
                              in Punjab - 8 Service Center
                              in U.P - 4 Service Center
                              in Uttranchal - 5 Service Center

Please give correct information for sharp Customers on website, in U.P lots of fake service center still working they are doing wrong thing b'cus customer directly contact them and they know nobody from H.O visit Service Center from last 5 years. they are making money by using sharp name..
                              In Delhi Solution Unlimited is close now but u can find solution on website
                              As a X-employee i can show you the correct picture, your Delhi Officer never share this issue with H.O. because i know how and why ??
                              in U.P i[censored] send someone to AGRA, Kanpur and Lucknow from H.O just a visit then u can see the real picture.