Sharp India

Pune District

Mobile:
Mobile:

Load

Sharp India related photos (43)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Sharp India Complaints & Reviews

basil hutson
I bought sharp ac by 2014. .. by 2016 Feb ac completely stopped working and when called service tech they said it's a main board issue and they need to replace it...since they said it's out of warranty I agreed to pay... part was ordered on Feb and after repeated complaint I got it delivered to near by service center by April 16th. ... upto today I am requesting the service tech to come and repair my ac.. They are disconnecting my call... service tech name is krishnan...from Salem. ...I even told that my wife is pregnant and because this heat she got blisters. ...They never bother to visit my place ... I am planning file a case with all my call recordings and part ordered details...

[Apr 26, 2016] Sharp India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Shubar hrajhfv

Sharp India — complaint about ac

I did registered complaint about my window ac on 04.06.2015. But till date no one has came. My mobile no is [protected]

Vibhav Tandon

As you can read the subject, my mail is for the after sales service from sharp, yes i'm f#$#g pissed of with your big big claims at the time of purchase and whereas the reality is totally different.

To cut the complaint short. Yes i'm one of the victim who trusted the japanese brand sharp, well you can't say anything to these japanese as they are not so disorganized or cheat atleast to their own country and their citizen.

On every unfortunate month of august of year 2015 i bought 2 sharp acs assuming it's japanese technology and since our childhood we are told their products and good and stay long unlike chinese.

Well the image which was build for japanese product did not last long, the very first day we faced the problem of cooling, hence we complained to the dealer regarding the same, hence within two days it was rectified. Unfortunately we used that ac for a month or two after that there was no need to use the same as because of climate. Well this year again after winters when we thought o[censored]sing the ac again the same problem was there. Hence we called the dealer again and hence they gave us prompt service within 48 hrs. We were told there is no big problem just normal cleaning and service is due. Where as there was no need because we hardly used that ac in the previous season, anyhow the service was done and we were assured that you can enjoy the cool air by this japanese product.

But we faced the same problem of display message of -2 and 14 blinking of the screen of ac indoor, hence i called customer care no. Of sharp. Again the another engineer came after 24 hrs. Now we where told 'sir there was some wireing problem hence if fixed that and if again this happen, then please let me know' same night again ac worked for 13 to 14 mins and started showing the same message. Hence we told the same engineer about that, now he told us sir this is the problem of external device and the pcb is not working properly, hence i will put complaint on your behalf and within 2-3 or max 4 working day the part will come. Well i told him that this ac belongs to my kids room hence please rectify this problem asap.

2 - 3 - 4 days and week gone there was no sign of pcb, again i called the same engineer, then he gave me his senior no. As father of 2 small kid had to keep the seniority and ego aside and again beg to another chap to arrange the part he told me to wait for 2 more days. Now its 2 weeks and there is no sign of this part.

Well let me tell you if you people can't arrange this small part then please exchange my both acs without any further delay.

You can call me any time @[protected] | vibhav tandon

Definitely you can access my details from my mobile number hence i don't care to provide the serial no. Of my acs.

Unfortunately your customer

Vibhav tandon

[Apr 16, 2016] Sharp India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sharp India — Sharp aquos

My sharp LCD aquos 32 inch tv's pannel having 2 black lines.I called to service and they come to my home and checked out.after 3 weeks I don't get any answers.

Sharp India — Display of LED tv

The display suddenly became blank while watching TV.Have complained since one month, no action has been taken.

Remote not working and pen drive not working in t.v

Remote is not working even I have changed the battery. Pen drive is also not working in tv.

tipusingh
      1)we had purchased split ac ( model no. Ac x 13 pht) on 31/03/2015
      2) vide complaint no. 647576 dated 10/05/2016, the company technician came and simply cleaned the outer surface of the out door and indoor unit .
      I had clearly mentioned that the no proper service has been provided .
      3) again registered complaint on 14/03/2016 that the blower and neither the coil of the outdoor unit has been cleaned . Also the gas top up was not done
      4) this was brought in notice of the customer support executive of sharp company i.E mr. Abraar
      4) also the change of residence address was informed on informed on 25/03/2016 itself to the customer support executive and also to the customer care of sharp company

The purchased commodity is not functional due improper service
      Kindly i may be informed that whether service will be provided or not, at the earliest

[Apr 12, 2016] Sharp India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sujit49
        February 2nd i given my sharp tv s board for repair but i didnt get back that board stil. Si i calld service center number [protected] mr hari.. But i felt very bad responds from him... He said i cant do the mai tennece on ur time take more times.. Now its being 2 mnths.. And he said he cant do repair that board.. Actully am register my tv complaint to sharp service center not a local workshop so i must want my product back with without complaint if he cant do that kindly plese remove that and give instruction to him give respect to him

Admission Admission
          My Complaint id is 171583. It was about my Inverter AC which is not cooling. This AC we bought last year. It is very disappointing to buy Sharp Ac as of poor service. At the time of buy and complaint I was promised to get service within 24 hrs but its more than a week now and no service yet.

This is my last hope.

Please do the needful on urgent basis.

Atul Rajpal

[protected] (registered phone no.)

[Apr 11, 2016] Sharp India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

yaserrasi
            We have purchased large quantity of air conditioners from sharp one year ago, now we are facing too many issues with the product, been calling so many times for service and mailing them but no response ! Worst behaviour from sharp ! We should have avoided such un reputed company with out proper service back up.Its been more than 15 days no response !

Unethical behavior! Service complaint not rectified

[Apr 06, 2016] Sharp India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Manju Sandhyana
              I am writing this complaint because no satisfactory service has been provided after weeks of registering complaint.

I purchased one split inverter ac of capacity 1.1 ton bearing model no 13nvr and serial no 23100648 from hazrat.S vision, laxmi nagar on 28th february, 2013.

Only after few days of installation, its gas was leaked which was refilled free of cost because of warranty period.Second time again, after few days gas was leaked.This time complete checking of indoor as well as outdoor was done with nitrogen but no reason could be found.Due to warranty period, again gas was refilled free of cost. Again after few weeks, gas was leaked.A technician named irfan visited my place and prepared a report mentioning manufacturing defect and demanding pruduct replacement from the company.

This time mr dinesh (The senior dealing with the complaint) himself visited my place, refused for replacement and took indoor to his workshop. After many days of hustle, they refitted it and informed me that there was a minor leakage in coil which has been corrected.

On the whole, i was not able to use ac for the whole season.Even i asked for extended warranty but it was also not granted.

After this, every year i am facing problem of gas leakage, paying so much money.

Now also it has same problem, leakage in right cooling coil.I have not spent that much amount on its purchase, which i am spending on its repairs.

Because of the concerned people's negligence towards my plea for replacement of the manufactured piece or an extended warranty, i have been having to pay a huge amount every year for the repair.

So, i request you to resolve my problem immediately by replacing it as summer season is already started.

[Apr 03, 2016] Sharp India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Prakash Palaniswamy
                I am writing in this forum after many weeks of frustrating experience with the service support of Sharp India. I had purchased a 1.5T Sharp inverter AC in June 2015 and no issues about the quality of the product. Its an awesome AC and was happy till recently. 4 weeks back, the chillness started going down and I raised a service request No 911481 dated 13 March 2016. I was told that the request will be attended within 24 hours.
                Till date no service technician has reached my house to attend the issue. The toll free customer support number is always busy. Company's service of call back within 1 hour of sending SMS also did not happen. Have sent 3 SMS's till date and no one has called back. Emails sent to service desk has no proper response except for one response where it was mentioned that it has been escalated to concerned department (??) and no updates after that.

I even wrote to the company secretary Mayuresh Vaze who promptly responded and even called me to assure that the request will be taken care. That kind of attention from a senior management person is really appreciated. But it served no help. The request is still open. I was able to get the customer toll free number on March 24th and was baffled to hear the service request no 911481 no longer exists. A new complaint has been registered with ID 913858. It was also promised to be attended within 24 hours and as of Mar 30th that request is also still open.

I have started realizing that I made a big mistake of purchasing a sharp product with after sales service so poor which is damaging the reputation of the brand Sharp has maintained in the past.
                Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 31, 2016
                A company service technician finally visited my house after 3 weeks

[Mar 30, 2016] Sharp India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Please don't buy Sharp products because of company's worst after sales service

Sharp India — Sharp photo copier

Vicky Chowdhury
                  I am writing to issue a complaint regarding a recent product purchase. On 17th November, 2015 I purchased a Sharp Photo Copier...

D K Nigam
                  Complaint for service of lose door gaskit reported on 4thfeb2016 still no techanician turn up. Several calls as reminder also made
                  D K NIGAM 3/310VinamraKhand Gomtinagar Lucknow 226010 contact no [protected]

[Feb 09, 2016] Sharp India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sandeep Chirakkara Sadasivan Pillai
                    I purchased one LED TV last year from malieakal showroom, kollam Dt, Kerala. After that it shows some problems, sometimes no picture only sound is there. I complained, one fellow came and temperarly did something and it became ok. But after few weeks again it shows same problem and I did the same. Like that again and again I face the same issue and I didn't get a permanent solution.Now last two weeks onwards TV is not working perfectly and I complained no response. Two days before I directly go to the showroom and complained but the same result no response. Now what I do? Could you please take this tv and give my money back

[Dec 30, 2015] Sharp India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Baswaraj Sk
                      Trust someone reads and acts on it. TV bought is under warranty and its not getting fixed expect a replacement for the set. details are as below: LC32LE341M is the TV model. Its been attended twice by the service engineer but in vain. He couldn't address the issue. can we have an replacement for the TV. as its under warranty. either it needs to fixed or replaced. we are handicapped neither we can watch anything nor we know by when its getting addressed. appreciate if someone initiate some action to fix this stalemate. thanks. distributor Sr No:[protected]. expecting some replacement until its fixed by the dealer temporarily, trust they will replace but sharp service could have been better for fixing this.

[Sep 29, 2015] Sharp India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      feel free to reach out [protected] for the updates if any-invoice details are 534 & supplier receipt #- 742. It was bought on Jan 04 my biggest worry is it has happened twice and what if the warranty expires by then. request address well within the timeframe.

himanb
                        I had purchased and installed 3 SHARP ACs in my flat in the year 2013 I have been facing multiple problems with these ACs For one of the ACs (1.5 ton Inverter model), the gas leaked within 3 months of installation Some engineer came to fix this and again the next day the gas leaked again Another “senior” engineer then came after a week and he fixed this Again after 3 months the gas leaked again It was running for some time and again in May, 2015, the gas leaked one more time !!! For the 2.0 ton Inverter model and the 1.5 ton inverter model, I found the gas leakage in May 2015 Some engineer came to fill the gas The AC was not used in June and July as the house was locked In August, when I checked the AC again I found that the gas has again leaked in both the ACs Now when I called Customer Care and asked them to re-fill the gas, they are saying they will charge again for the refilling of gas I am really very dissatisfied with the quality and after sales service of Sharp I had bought these ACs keeping in mind that being a Japanese company, the product would be good and after sales service would be satisfactory I would strongly not recommend anyone of buying any SHARP products!!!

[Sep 09, 2015] Sharp India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        I had purchased a SHARP window AC Model No. AF-A18PT from Sargam Electronics Noida on 20th March, 2014. The Serial Number is AF-A18PT13D05926. as mentioned by the dealer this product is covered under three years comprehensive unit and five years warranty on Compressor.

I had done the complaint on customr care on 14th April 2016 for Window AC service. Still no one has come attended the complaint.

Apr 14 (4 days ago)

to asst-operation., Harikant, Rajnish, me, Samuel, Santosh

We have registered your below Complaint with the reference no : 173252 and our Technician will visit and provide service within 24 hours.

Apr 14 (4 days ago)

to me, Samuel, Santosh, asst-operation.

Sorry for the Inconvenience caused .

We are not aware of charges details . so that you just contact your Delhi head office they will do the needful .

Contact Person : Mr. Harikant Tyagi .
                        Contact Number :[protected]

Sadam Basha (Senior Customer Support Executive)
                        Sharp Business Systems India Ltd
                        Toll free number:[protected] &[protected]
                        Sms:Sharp to 56161
                        e-Mail:([protected]@service007.com)

Apr 16 (2 days ago)

to me, Santosh, asst-operation.

This is to inform you that we have escalated your below issue and our Concern team will get in touch with you shortly.

Wajith (Senior Customer Support Executive)
                        Sharp Business Systems India Ltd
                        Toll free number:[protected] &[protected]
                        Sms:Sharp to 56161
                        e-Mail:([protected]@service007.com)
                        I Had bought 1.5 Tonne inverter Split AC on 08th June 2014 from EP Electronics Paradise Pvt Ltd in Janakpuri, who assured me about the product and Service and sold it to me, mentioned by the dealer this product is covered for three years as a comprehensive unit and five years warranty on Compressor & is best in its performance.

I had bought the AC keeping in mind that SHARP being a Japanese company, the product would be good and after sales service would be satisfactory. Now, the last month (04-May 2016) all of sudden we noticed that the AC is not cooling the room at all. So we complained to Sharp service centre for it to be checked and set right, as its the peak summer season and my wife is going through her pregnancy.

Now, even after lodging complaint (No.176923) we had made multiple attempts and efforts to get someone to check it. However, we were given promises & contact numbers but surprisingly at all times no one bothered to respond to our calls, indeed you call their employees contact numbers they don't even pick up. SERVICE CENTRE is based out of Chennai and whenever you call them they say they had forwarded the complaint to Delhi Head Office & someone will get back to us asap. But guess what no one calls or gets back. e me the no for Harikant Tyagi Delhi. He never picks up your call what so ever. So, ultimately I had to look for alternatives to get in touch with SHARP - so call up Sharp head office at Noida and get to speak to Seema Arora and she works for admin. Dept assures me that someone will callback in 15 mins. and cc me on an email sent out to the concerned individuals namely - Harikant Tyagi & Amandeep Singh (Amandeep Singh
                        Zonal Marketing Coordinator & Trainer at Sharp Business System India Ltd)

FIND THE COPY OF THE EMAIL BELOW:
                        From: Seema Ahuja
                        Date: Thu, May 26, 2016 at 3:18 PM
                        Subject: Pl cAll mr Vivek Mattoo [protected] AC complaint Janakpuri Complaint no 176923
                        To: Amandeep Singh Dhamoon
                        Cc: vivek.[protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@sharp-oa.com

Tayagi ji

Pl update the status for above complaint . As per the customer complaint is pending from last month. No action taken yet.

Thanks & Regards

Seema Ahuja

Sharp Business Systems (India) Pvt. Ltd.
                        3rd Floor, Bits Tower, Plot No. 9, Sector 125, Noida, UP 201301
                        Phone :[protected]

Its been close to month and there is no contact made from Sharps end. However, I wanted to speak to the MD - Sharp Isogai Tomai, which came to know sits in Pune office, as I had tried reaching out to all other people with Sharp and they had failed me as a Sharp Customer and now I am seriously fed up with Sharp and will make sure I do everything to payback Sharp for cheating its customers.

Other news, that I found out after my research, is that SHARP is wrapping up from India slowly. I feel absolutely cheated and robbed for putting my faith in Sharp like Japanese Product.

So I appeal to other fellow citizens who feel that they have been cheated by SHARP to contact me through email ( vivek.[protected]@gmail.com) and I would be delighted to have this reported to the concerned Legal Consumer Grievance Address-al Body/ Consumer Court.

I will drag them to court at any cost, they caused me immense harassment and monetary losses which they will have make sure the pay.

I would strongly not recommend anyone of buying any SHARP products!!!
                        shahnaz jahan's reply, Jun 15, 2018
                        Same problem with Sharp company cheat our customer and no body give any response very disgusting all customere who purchase Sharp product they complain in cunsumer court, Sharp company take her responsbility.

faulty led

my led is giving me same fault every year. i want money back for my repairs.

Sharp India — Sharp AC installation

nitishgoel
                          We had purchased split ac of sharp. We faced so many problems in getting the AC installed that we regret our decision to buy...

thakurdebabrata
                          purchasede a shap inverter ac on 06.08.2014 from khosla electronics, salt lake, kolkata. initially it was alright. but a month back, suddenly i realised that the ac is not cooling. i asked for a service. a free service was provided as because the one yr tenure is not over. the engg. who came for the servicing told us GAS is not there. he advised us to make a fresh complaint. i did accordingly. three weeks have passed, but unfortunately i did not get any redressal. i talked to one SHUVASREE at your kolkata office twice. she gave me a patient hearing, took the service cetre in conference. asking for time. but unfortunately nothing happened. I am a senior special correspondent with anandabazar patrika, kolkata. my sneaking gut feelings is, they want the one year tenure to pass, and then they can claim money ti fill the gas. this is ver unfortunate and highly unethical in customer handling.

DKIC
                            On 6th. July 2015, i have briefed your mr. Sandeep gawad about the problems we are facing while using ac of sharp make. The replacement cost of coil of our unit & the filling of gas is too much for us to bear. This unit was purchased on 17.05.2013 from o.K. Appliances & electronics pvt. Ltd., thane-maharashtra.This unit we purchased of sharp make as your authorised dealer informed that it has more efficient features & up graded technology.

Please replace the coil and gas free of cost, as such issues reflects to manufacturing defects. I have written a separate letter to your managing director also.

From past nine days we are sitting in office with out ac.

mthakur76
                              Respected Sir/Madam, This is with respect to my Sharp Air conditioner model no being AH-XP18MV wherein out door unit PCB is burned which is not under warranty. Previously complaint no given to me was 819974 on 23/6/2015 where in, which your technician came and replace the PCB which also burned in front of him the same was done on 25/6/2015. After which your another technician came to take photograph on 26/6/2015. Till now I don't know the status and nobody care to call. I call today on your toll free no to know the status wherein I got another complaint no 825754. Please somebody call me on [protected] and let me know what's the status. I have a small kid and I am suffering terribly because of non working of AC. Sharp being an reputed company should not take an week to solve the problem. I have also ordered for Sharp Air Purifier, but now I am afraid if this is the kind of service you are providing. Please do the needful at the earliest & obliged. Thanking You, Mukesh Thakur [protected]

praveennadar
                                Dear Sharp, LED TV 39 LE 155m was purchased on 19 June. It was said that the wall mount will be done with in 24 hours. On contacting, the service center at Trivandrum, they said there was a shortage of brackets to do the wall mounting, but promptly did the table mounting. After that it was chase to find the right people to call and get it this done. Called multiple times to sharp toll free number . The reply was same, technician will call you with in 24 hours to get an appointment. Request number are 1) 820387 [protected] From call center I was provided with number of Sharp escalation points 1) Ashok 2) Rajesh 3) Chandra Shekar From the first two people I understood that Sharp's Vendor was shipping the brackets from Pune and it was reaching Kochin. This update was given to me for 2 Weeks. " My question to them was " Sharp being a big brand" and still struggling to find brackets to fix a TV, and said it was a shame" More over the people handling Customer call at Trivandrum, was rude in replying and was very adamant on stating that Bracket are not available. Then I was in contact with Chandrashekar, he said there will be arrangements made for bracket to do the wall mount .. was happy with the resolution after two weeks. On 3rd July, the technician came to do the wall mounting, but after the first part was fixed in the wall, the LED TV could not be mounted on the bracket. Reason was that the space between the TV and the wall, it was not able to hold the HDMI cable. What a shame that Sharp is providing TV but will not be able to use the port as there is no space between the wall and the TV to plug HDMI or for the other accessories. The brackets are from "Priyanka safe support", On call back Chandra shekar, it was under stood that they can put a bush to fix the issue, but it was warned by the technician that it is not recommended as it will be able to hold the TV. Now, it is back to square one. The TV is still table mounted. and in the main hall we have an odd fitting in the wall with half the bracket let hanging. Please find attached the photos for reference. Could you please do the needful. You can contact me at[protected].

prateek.dureha
                                  On March 19, 2015, we had called for our free service to be done on our Sharp AC. The service person who visited claimed that there is no need for cleaning of compressor and left. Complaint number 556966. On June 20, 2015 our AC stopped cooling and water started dripping from the cooling unit. We registered a complaint and another service person visited us today on June 23, 2015 and told us that it is mandatory for the compressor to be cleaned. I would like to ask you aren't we supposed to trust the service person from a brand like sharp? We had to pay Rs. 4000 because of the lacklustre attitude of the previous service person

Sharp India — Sharp AC NoT Working

Gaurav Parashar
                                    Hi Team This message is in regards to the complaint that I have regarding my so called The Best AC - Sharp Inverter AC....