Smashing Commerce — pest repellent product return

Faqfaq

Search
Search
© 2018 consumer complaints forum
If you have any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, or reasonable offers, please, contact us immediately via e-mail

Smashing commerce — order cancellation

I have ordered (Order #[protected] on 11th june 2018, pest repellent ultrasonic machine but due to product bad reviews i canceled my order in next 10 minutes, but they are not canceling nor picking up the call. Please insist them not to deliver the product to my address and cancel the order.

The customer service manager is not picking up the call nor responding the call. It is very annoying.

Moreover, the product review was very bad and particularly heard that it is very noisy too.

Please ask them to cancel

From arvind thakur
Arvind. Thakur28@gmail.com
Mo [protected]

Complaint comments  12 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have got different product and which is fake too. Take this ### product back and return my money... Or else I'll go to consumer court
Same is in my case.They are not receiving my call.I have requested them to cancel my order immediately after I made the order .But I am yet to receive any communication from them.
Smashing commerce — order cancellation

I have ordered (Order #[protected] on 6 th june 2018, pest repellent ultrasonic machine but due to product bad reviews i canceled my order in next 10 minutes, but they are not canceling nor picking up the call. Please insist them not to deliver the product to my address and cancel the order.

Please ask them to cancel

Ramakrishna Naruboina
Main jo mosquito machine order karwati hu machine Nahi Hai dusro Ko Pagal banati Hai please meta amount vaps kare

Vishnu prakash biyani's reply, Jul 13, 2018
Aap ka contact number kya h
Please call me my number [protected]
The product i ordered is not the same and it is very noisy too.Even it don't repell a single flies and the customer support also not picking up the phone call.I want to return the product and want my moby back as soon as possible.

Shailesh Maskar's reply, Aug 7, 2018
meroko jo machine bheja hai o ruturn karana hai
call katre hai to ring bajke kat hota hai
I order pest repellent product via facebook advertisment. But the product is too bad. I am worried about my money. Company have return my money otherwise defendantly go to consumer court. Very worst product. Don't buy. ###.

For this msg there is no reply from company then i go for legal way to get my money back. Mind it ...
Maine jo order kiya ye vo nhi hai.. Picture kuch dikhate Ho or dete kuch Ho...ye bhot noisy hai. I can't tolerate this sound... Pest bhage ya na bhage pr mera headache jrur hone lg gya... Plz return ur product n give my money back...
The product i ordered is not the same as shown in the picture while ordering and it is very noisy too. Even it don't repel a single flies/pests and the customer support also not picking up the phone call.I want to return the product and want my money back as soon as possible. Purchase details are mentioned below.

Tax Invoice no: DR6XPDKW7H
Date: Aug 07, 2018

Dushyant Singh, Ahmedabad
The product I ordered is not the same as shown in the picture while ordering and it is very bad. Even it is not working and not avoiding the pests and it's sound is very irritating. Customer service also not responding. So, I want to return your product and refund my money back. Otherwise I will go to consumer court.
Inv.no-DZQPRZ