Spice Mobiles / Spice Mobility — heating, screen not working

I purchased spicemobile, it got heating and sceern was not working one side and there is no service center in our city why spice could not open sevicecenter in every city u r fooling people or what very bad service company is not responding to cunsumer if there is no sevice then stop selling mobiles pelese respond every consumer complent or restart spice phones &sevice
May 17, 2018

Spice Mobiles / Spice Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

My spice x series inspire x life smartphone's battery damaged. And i want to the new battery but unfortunately that model battery is not available in my city kochi. Please resolve this problem. i don't understand what is your sight i want new battery my battery totally damaged you are provide the suitable materials for this cheap phone.
Poorvika promoting a mobile device in Tamil Nadu which doesn't having Tamil in the language setting (Spice V801)
Please inform to the manufacturer to include the Tamil language option in the language setting, while updating the software
Poorvika can gave a feedback on this matter to the manufacturer and do needful
Kadappan.
I wanted the BT Notifier apk for my spice pulse m 9010. I had purchased this from home shop 18 in 2016. I have changed my mobile and need the apk. Initially it was available on spicesmartphones.com. but not the webpage does not open.
Please send me the link on [protected]@rediffmail.com

Spice Mobiles / Spice Mobility
    Spice Mobiles / Spice Mobility Phone
    Spice Mobiles / Spice Mobility Address
    S Global Knowledge Park, 19A & 19B, Sector-125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301