Spice Mobiles / Spice Mobility

Uttar Pradesh
India - 201301

Spice Mobile Service Centers

Shri Mobiles Point
Door No - 3/28, Opp Narayana Concapt School, Chaitanyapuri, 10Th Road, Dtlshuk Nagar, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Rapid Solution
Sameera Kothi, Jamal Road, Near Post Office, Patna, Bihar

Service Zone Tele Center
F-7, Jyoti Colony, Near Durgapuri Chowk, Shahdara, Delhi

Unique Services
Shop No16, Gharse Tower, Near Don Bosco High School, Next To Micrcity, Panjim, Goa

3G Infocom
4/A, 2nd Flore, Neel Kamal Complex, OppSales India, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Nanak Telecom

T.C 20/2042, Near Post Office, Karamana, Thiruvanathapuram, Kerala

CMM Comunication
House No 535, Ruikar Road, Badkas Chowk, Nagpur, Maharashtra

Trisha Enterprises
LB- 6 & 7, Mansarovar Complex, A Block, Hoshangabad Road, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh

Taipan Electronics
A/5, Om Shree Swati Manor C.H.S Ltd, Ground Floor – J. K. Sawant Marg, Opp. Shivaji Mandir, Dadar (West), Mumbai
+91 22 2437 1926

Shop No 221, 222, 223, Agarwal Tower, 2nd Floor, Sardarpura B Road, Jodhpur

Chennall Cellular Service
F-69, Prince Tower, 94-113 P.H.Road, Kellys, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

B.R.B.M Tele Services
28, MG Road, Anant Raj Plaza, Civil Line, Allahabad, U.P.

Shiv Enterprises

+65 9780 7118

View More Information...

Good

Spice Mobiles / Spice Mobility Complaints & Reviews

I bought one Spice Mobile MI 403E from M/S Janta Mobile World for RS. 2900/- On[protected]. on[protected] i am on duty and my son ask me that mobile is not working then i contact Spice Customer Care for this and he further ask me to contact Spice Service center at NOida Sec- 15 U.P and i met him on[protected]. during my continuous tracking they exchange it with new model but it is also not working and presently it is in Spice co. for repairing. dear Sir, My issue is that i bought mobile for 2900/- on[protected] and still waiting from last 49 days for use it, because during 49 days i used it hardly 3 to 4 days and rest in summited in service centre. lots of mail sent to him but my issue is not resolve. you are kind requested to issue my issue. Note- communication mail to be provided on demand by you. Regards, Pardeep Maheshwari, Mobile [protected]
Sep 21, 2015
Updated by pardeep Maheshwari
Jan 05, 2016
Spice Mobiles / Spice Mobility Customer Care's response
Dear pardeep Maheshwari , We thank you for sharing your concern with us. With reference to the raised complain, we request you to please share handset both IMEI no, so that we can further resolve the issue you are facing with the handset . Looking forward to your continued patronage. Thank You ! Spice Team

I was purchased spice mobile online. After three months i found voice not receive loudly and battery not charged to 100% even put for whole night and frequently discharge. On 15th july i was given it for service in surat because it was in warranty period. Today 2.5 months passed eventhough i have not received my mobile. Also they are not giving address and mobile where they sent. There is only toll free number and he just said wait for some days we have given it for higher level to repair.
    Jan 04, 2016
    Spice Mobiles / Spice Mobility Customer Care's response
    Dear devendranikam , We thank you for sharing your concern with us. With reference to the raised complain, we request you to please share handset both IMEI no so that we can further resolve the issue you are facing with the handset . Looking forward to your continued patronage. Thank You ! Spice Team

I m maheshwari gurunathan, from kumbharwada road, dharavi, mumbai-400017. i has lost my mobile in my collge ie in sion, chunnabati.so i want to block my mobile, plzz accept tihs request and do the needfull. and my mobile details are - andriod 4.4 kitkat, 12.7cm FWVGA display, Spice 5 inch(12.7cm) Dual Core 3G Kitkat Phone-Xlife M5 I- 2164565.
      Sep 18, 2015
      Updated by Guru Nissha
      i want to block my mobile because i has lost my moblie in the college premises, my mobile details are --Spice 5 inch(12.7cm ) Dual Core 3G Kitkat Phone - Xlife M5 I-2164565 and i want the EMI no of ths mobile.
      please accept this complaints and do the needfull,
      thanking you.
      i has lost my mobile in the college primises so i want to block my mobile if possible ths are the following detials of my mobile - Spice 5inch(12.7cm ) Dual Core 3G KItkat Phone-Xlife M5 I-2164565, plz accept ths complaints and do the needfull for me
      thanking you

Sir, i have submited my mobile for service on 13th August. the problem is restarting and not booting the phone. I have still not received my phone back. Every time we call to customer care they are saying it will take one more week. i am really disappoint with the service of the spice mobile. I will not recomand any one to purchase spice mobile. Meghal
        Nov 06, 2015
        Spice Mobiles / Spice Mobility Customer Care's response
        Dear Meghal Shah , We thank you for sharing your concern with us. With reference to the raised complain, we request you to please share handset both IMEI no and the service center details, so that we can further resolve the issue you are facing with the handset . Looking forward to your continued patronage. Thank You ! Spice Team

Dear Sir, I have registered my complaint to Service Center at Dist. Aurangabad, State Maharashtra but my mobile is in warranty period & Service Center told me the charges for repairing mobile but how many chargeable amount not confirm. Please tell me the amount for damage display of mobile & also send me registered compliant no. I have attached two receipt one to purchase mobile on which date & second one is compliant receipt of Spice Authorized Service Center at Aurangabad.
          Sep 15, 2015

Spice Mobiles / Spice Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Nov 06, 2015
          Spice Mobiles / Spice Mobility Customer Care's response
          Dear Nitin S. More , We thank you for sharing your concern with us. With reference to the raised complain, we request you to please share handset both IMEI no, so that we can assist you further . Looking forward to your continued patronage. Thank You ! Spice Team

Dear Sir, Hi, I had purchased spice mobile MI-518 from Home Shop-18 on 26 May' 15 but still not working (Screen touch not working). On dated 12 August 2015, I have submitted my Spice mobile, Model Number Mi-518, IMEI No. [protected] (Dual sim android phone black), in your service center Axe telecom in Old Faridabad (NCR/Delhi) and the executive of your service center says that mobile will be repaired within 7 days (dtd. 19-8-15) otherwise maximum time 21 days (dtd.02-9-15). On 19-8-15 many call made by me to your service center but not attended and on 19-8-10 after made many call they attended the phone and says that you will receive the same on 24-08-15, but when I received my mobile back from Service Center without solving the problem. I have again submitted mobile on dated 24.08.2015. Again, I received my mobile from Service Center without solving the problem & again submitted mobile on dated 03.09.2015. later on, handset collected by company's executive from their authorised service center on dated 09.09.2015 without solving the problem. The mobile is not returned by company till today. I have checked online complain status regarding my mobile several times. Many times I have reminded for mobile but no proper response is received from Spice Centre. In my last conversation on 11.09.2015 regarding mobile, company executive said that " We can't say anything". Hence, I would like to request you kindly replace mobile & expedite the same. With Warm Regards, Santosh M-[protected].
            Sep 11, 2015

Hello sir, I given him spice mobile center gwalior Kapoor watch Co. adress jhaveri market 2nd floor date 19.08.2015 there problem received phone 9.09.2015 they could not open there phone. Time of date expired 16.11.2015. So, From, shekhar prasad mobile-[protected] SPICE N300 M-IMEI [protected] S-IMEI [protected] EAN No.[protected]
              Sep 10, 2015

My name is A.Anandbabu from Coimbatore, TamilNadu. I am give a SPICE MI-511 mobile for repair work in SPICE MOBILE authorized service center VENUS MOBILES, Coimbatore, TN. The Job Card No. 1520 /[protected]. The Problems are, 1. Blur Display in side view. (Images & Videos shows like negative) 2. Display Touch not respond many times. 3. Battery drain very fast. 4. Camera picture not clear ( like paint). 5. Heavy heating at changing mobile. 6. Mobile Hanging frequently. After so many mails sent to the Spice Mobile customer care, the repaired mobile reached service center dt[protected]. I am visited the service center and checked the mobile. But, the mobile is in damaged condition. The damages are, 1. Front Speaker damaged & 2. Battery Damaged. I am asked the VENUS MOBILES peoples, but they are say we don’t know and we send the mobile again to the SPICE MOBILES factory to solve the issue. Already 21 days finished for mobile repair work. This type of irresponsible works affects customers only. The service center peoples are don’t know the process, 1. What is the given mobile status (repaired or Not repaired) 2. Mobile dispatched from factory ? & When it will reach service center ? 3. What are the repair works are done in mobile ? & what are the parts changed in mobile? The above questions answer from VENUS MOBILE service center people is, 1. WE don’t know the process 2. If the mobile comes we issued to you (Don’t know when comes) 3. You said complaints are repaired. They type of careless answers are came from service center peoples. On[protected] I am written clear mail to the SPICE MOBILES customer care ([protected]@smobility.in & [protected]@spicemobility.in) and the CC marked to the VENUS MOBILES service centre (afterspice.[protected]@gmail.com) with the damaged area photos attachment. Customer care peoples are replied on[protected] for that mail, Your problems are forwarded to the service centre and we are waiting for reply. Today[protected] again I am written a mail to them, to solve the problem immediately. But, still now no reply from them. In SPICE MOBILE they are having WORST CUSTOMER CARE. I request you to take action to solve the issue immediately. Regards, A.Anandbabu [protected]
                Sep 07, 2015

I m fed by my handset stellar 517 & service request no.22100062F80112 DEPROSYS TECHNOLOGIES T-NAGAR CHENNAI. I gave my mobile to the service center on 28th July, 2015 but still I m not receive my handset. when I m calling the customer care then it hold the call for too much time and don't gave me the correct review. The customer is not the fool that they call you but there is no one there to attend the call and the customer helpline no. is given by your company. i.e.[protected] and this no. is not be ever connected. my handset is given to the service center and there is too much delay in processing and still I'm not get my mobile. I am getting very poor response from the customer care and the service center as well.
                  Poor service center
                  Sep 06, 2015

I Purchase Spice MI 517 Cell Phone few months back and The cell phone plastics are very very hard and very local even Rs.10 Plastic toy they use good plastic it will not broke, due to this the corner of the cell phones and glass are broken. Now i was given this cell phone for service to DEPROSYS TECHNOLOGIES T.Nagar Chennai. on dated[protected] and they are charging 1500/- for that and i accepted to pay but till date they not returned my cell phone repaired. When ever i call they will not pick the receiver or if they pick, answer just a minute i will check and call you back but never call back. It happened sever times and now i am fed-up with their service and activities. Please take necessary action to repair my mobile as soon as possible.
                    Poor Service
                    Sep 04, 2015

Dear sir/madam I purchase a new spice mobile through your online shopping only 20days o[censored]se give lots of problem if you r give the warranty period of 1yr than why don't you replace it if it shows lots of problem how can i use for long time. I will bring the mobile from service center on 13/08/2015 again the display is damaged than i send the mobile to service center on date 25/08/2015 till date i don't got my mobile, it means due to bad quality and bad selling of this mobiles on the store you r expose in your show and we r the full that get attract and purchase from your online shopping side, than you don't provide the service properly and said that we r the no.-1 selling company. i know better that you cann't give reply for this query. From the 3rd day of my purchasing i will complained this is your responsible that what to do with the mobile or with spice mobile centre.if you don't give any re[ply than i will spread this mssg on fb, whatsapp, twitter and other social media.
                      Sep 04, 2015

The phone was brought in january . Since then phone has serious problem of hanging, battery draining quickly, the speaker and the microphone not working properly and even some contacts saved in the phone memory get deleted autaumatically. There have 3 repairs at an autharized spice service center but not good. Please repair this phone instantly or i want an exchange.
                        Sep 02, 2015

I have purchase new phone (Model # Xlife M5+)through on line and inv. date is 04th Aug. 2015 in my name ( BALWAN SINGH). But its charger is not supporting from begining of the day, i also contact to customer care, they said to me for contact to spice service centere (Gurgaon location : Giriraj Services ) old delhi gurgaon road. I personaly visit to service centre three times but i have not received any positive response from them, and always told me one sentence that the company( spice) have not send material for this model yet. when i call them on theier contact no.( [protected]) the number always show not reachable. You are requested that solve my problem as well as possible and take action as priority basic. Balwan singh ([protected])
                          Sep 01, 2015

Dear sir with kind request please accept my complain regarding my lost mobile at new ashok nagar dated 16/08/2015 I have already tried many times for this complain but I was unable to access Mobile Model no spice Life 406 EAN NO[protected] M-IMEI [protected] S -IEMI [protected]
                            Phone is snatched by thief
                            Aug 27, 2015

Dear Sir/Ma'am, My mother has bought a Spice phone MI-506 at[protected] from Homeshop18. After sometimes she faced issue with touch pad and she visited to Spice authorized customer care branch of Aliganj, Lucknow Uttar Pradesh at[protected] where customer care executive said phone is under warranty and they will replace the part under warranty within 1 month and if they will not able to repair within one month then they will give new Phone to her. But today is[protected] around 50 days and we didn't received any update from customer care after several calls and physical visit and even we have sent letter to complain officer but no one replied properly. My Mother is old and its like mental and physical harassment for her. My mobile is still in service center. we need urgent support. How can i get support from your end.Please revert. All relevant documents -bill etc. are attached. Kindly check once and let me know if anything else requires. Thanks & Regards, Sonali [protected] chaurasiya.[protected]@gmail.com
                              Aug 21, 2015

Spice is giving fake info. about their phones. On my new phone's box it is written a feature of GPS but in reality GPS isn't installed. Also these phones keep on hanging and software problems are there. I have written an email to this company about this but no reply was there.
                                Aug 20, 2015

Dear sir/madam this is bhanu pratap sharma sir i bought a spice steller 509 from mukesh telecom, farm complex, suratgarh,...

Dear Sir, I have purchased Spice Mi 508 Android dual core Phablet from Home Shop18, order no:[protected] in 6 Oct 14, just within few month facing problem such cell phone not ON even after switch ON. Shown in your service center at Gorakhpur, Anshu care centre, Radha Krishna Trade centre (U.P.) Service request no: 24100017F60478.on dt-29.06.2015.After expiry of 50 days approx 2 month period no response taken by your side and my mobile is still in service centre custody. The helpline no provide by service centre is like deadline no. How can I compromise one month, I need it urgent, HOW CAN YOU HELP ME OUT AT THE EARLIEST? PLEASE REVERT. UTTPAL KUMAR. MOB-[protected]
                                  Hand set given to service center  but no any response taken
                                  Aug 14, 2015

I m purchase Spice Dual Sim dual Core Android Phone - Mi506 White. Purchase Dated on 01.06.2015, after only 1 month use phone charger of handset is damaged & also displayed is not working properly/Blinking. As per agreement within 01 year if any problem in phone company is responsible the repair without any cost. But I m going to my nearest Spice Authorized service center & submit the phone wit h HOME Shop 18 Invoice, after 02 days i received a phone call from service center regarding my phone problem is " THIS PHONE IS NOT UNDER WARRANTY" ur phone repair under paid service. After this communication i m communicate with Home Shop 18, co's says he is not responsible for this type of complaint. Till date my phone with service center. I request to all customer pl filling the case against the HOME Shop 18 to consumer forum

Dear sir 11 August 2015 i submit my Spice mobile Moder Number Mi-439 IME No. [protected] and IMEI Number [protected] on 6-8-2015 for repair in your service center SMART SERVICES SCO NO, 1092-93 First Floor Cabin No. 17 Sector 22 B Chandigarh and the incharge of your service center says that mobile will be repaired upto 8-8-15 otherwise maximum time 10-8-15. On 8-8-15 many call made by me to your service center but not attended the phone No.[protected] and on 10-8-10 after made many cal he attend the phone and says that on 11-8-15 will be repaired my mobile. but when i call on 11-8-15 after noon he says now mobile will be back after 10 days. when i w want to know reason the unable to take proper reply and says " ua can back mobile and used ruffly longways. The issued manual job card in place of on line job card. please taken necessary action against him and instructed to well behave and take original date of repair. thanks. please intimate about action. Anant Kumar Gupta [protected]
                                      Aug 11, 2015