Spice Mobiles / Spice Mobility

Uttar Pradesh
India - 201301

Spice Mobile Service Centers

Shri Mobiles Point
Door No - 3/28, Opp Narayana Concapt School, Chaitanyapuri, 10Th Road, Dtlshuk Nagar, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Rapid Solution
Sameera Kothi, Jamal Road, Near Post Office, Patna, Bihar

Service Zone Tele Center
F-7, Jyoti Colony, Near Durgapuri Chowk, Shahdara, Delhi

Unique Services
Shop No16, Gharse Tower, Near Don Bosco High School, Next To Micrcity, Panjim, Goa

3G Infocom
4/A, 2nd Flore, Neel Kamal Complex, OppSales India, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Nanak Telecom

T.C 20/2042, Near Post Office, Karamana, Thiruvanathapuram, Kerala

CMM Comunication
House No 535, Ruikar Road, Badkas Chowk, Nagpur, Maharashtra

Trisha Enterprises
LB- 6 & 7, Mansarovar Complex, A Block, Hoshangabad Road, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh

Taipan Electronics
A/5, Om Shree Swati Manor C.H.S Ltd, Ground Floor – J. K. Sawant Marg, Opp. Shivaji Mandir, Dadar (West), Mumbai
+91 22 2437 1926

Shop No 221, 222, 223, Agarwal Tower, 2nd Floor, Sardarpura B Road, Jodhpur

Chennall Cellular Service
F-69, Prince Tower, 94-113 P.H.Road, Kellys, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

B.R.B.M Tele Services
28, MG Road, Anant Raj Plaza, Civil Line, Allahabad, U.P.

Shiv Enterprises

+65 9780 7118

View More Information...

Good

Spice Mobiles / Spice Mobility Complaints & Reviews

Purchased from home shop 18 0n18 july 2016 &sub order 13306971, order no[protected], my mobile battery is not properly charging, i contact with spice service center at gorakhpur, after checking, he stated that your mobile can not repaired at gorakhapur and he can repaired manufacturing firms at delhi therefore it is request that my mobile phone may replaced/repaired immediateiy
Nov 06, 2016

Spice Mobiles / Spice Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased a mobile of spice company... It got software damage after some time... So i deposited in spice care... They told me that will repair it but they did not... And gave me the same product... When i enquired about this phone again... About the replacement, than i realised that they had given the same phone to someone else...

And i am having the same damaged phone
    Mobile fraud issue
    Nov 02, 2016

We purchese a spice mobile set (xlife 431q) on 01/06/2016 from s. h. mumtazuddin times (p) ltd in kolkata, west bengal.
      The mobile set is not working properly from the first date.
      But it totaly stop working from 23/09/2016
      We submitted the set in the baghajotin service center (shiv enterprise) at kolkata on 24/09/2016
      But till date we do not get the mobile phone.
      The problems are -
      Charger is not working.
      Call logs are not showing
      Fm is not working
      Now it is showing no sim.
      The service center is saying that there is a problem in motherboard
      I request them through phone to replace the set with a new one
      But they denied me
      Oct 07, 2016

Nov 03, 2016
      Kaushik Mahesh's response
      Mobile display problem plz solve it
      Sir mera spice ka mobile hai aur sir meri abhi tak warranty khatam nhi hui hai aur sir mera display ek saal mein hi kharab ho gaya aur Mumbai mein service bhi thik se nhi mil rahi hai I hope aap mera problem jaldi hi thik kar donge.

I delivered my phone at the 'universal entreprises, patil plaza, parvati, pune - 411009' on 22nd august 2016 at 16:07:08 on the precursor of my software crashing every now and then. They promised a turn around time of 72 hours and since then have been delaying when ever i have been to their store. Monthly security update failed to install since june and then it led to other issues with the software resulting in the results/apps reloading/restarting after every few seconds.

Further i got a call on 27th of august informing my phone has been repaired but when i went to the store, the software wasn't repaired even then. It's not an easy task to cross half of pune, a distance of 15-20 kms and wait for 2 hours, waisting 5-6 hours just to know they haven't done their work properly. I had been calling them over past 3-4 days mostly their landline number ([protected]) is busy and whenever they pickup they just say that i would receive the call on my number before 16:00 that day but they never comply.

As was answered by the previous respondent to my query, i went to the service centre on 9th september just to find again that my device wasn’t repaired. They asked me whether i have received any call from them, when i denied that they asked me to come on monday again. I’m tired of all this. I had to travel half of the city just to listen to a ‘no’. Even last time i got a call saying, the software has been formatted but when i went there, no progress was made.

Today i went to that store again and asked them to get that phone down to the service desk. Still after 1 and half month it wasn't fixed and the issues have exponentially increased. Earlier just the apps were crashing now the entirety of the device fails to start. Even the previous customer care representative asked me time to reply within a timeframe which never was kept.

I'll ensure no one in my family or friends circle buys a spice phone. Further i will narrate the entire experience on the service forums. Screw patronage. Who would buy a product from a company which doesn’t recognize customer’s time value.
        Oct 05, 2016

Nov 05, 2016
        Ratnesh Rawat (Sangeet)'s response
        Spice mi 506 battery not available. Why if you not made battery so why made spice mi 506 handset why launch in market
        Dear sir
        Me Apna handset 09/09/2016 ko sumit kiya ability tak mera handset nahi repair hua agr ap Apna service nahi design pa rate ho to ap ko model and spice mobile market me band kar dena chaye mera handset ka model no spice
        X life m5q+ IMI no [protected] muje mobile replacement kigye kindly

Spice mi 506 battery not available any where why if battery not made extra so why made spice mi 506 handset why launch in market.

I got this phone in the year 2014. Suddenly got shutdown and never on again. Searched for the local service centre and called them to see if they are availble but never anyone picked my call. Went to the mentioned address and could able to locate it and keep on calling no answer. Tried for almost 2 weeks then i have tried searching their location and found after 2hrs of search and infront of the entrance i dialed the number but no one picking the call even if there were 2 lady sitting and just gossiping. I shouted at them but never gone very ugly with them. They said office closed, come tomorrow and after 2 days again i went then they said its holiday for us, so come some other day. Waste of time and such useless response.

End an email to spice customer care, no response
          Called them as well, no response.

Finally the local service centre took the phone and kept it for 1 week and says the phone mother board gone and we cannot able to repair it. Very pathetic to see spice and their people.
          Sep 30, 2016

I have bought a spicemi525 mobile handset from homeshop18 in 2013. But its wifi system is not working which i came to know when my office becomes wifi enabled in 2016. When it was shown to your bhubaneswar service center they refused to repair saying its pcb has manufacturing defect. At that time i came to know that i have been cheated having being sold a defective wifi not working set. Pls help me in this regard.
            Sep 21, 2016

This is to inform you that I have purchased Spice Stellar 441 mobile in the name of Mr. Amir (IME1 No. -[protected] and IME2 no - [protected]) on 13.11.2015 from Regular Watch and mobile centre, address Near jain mandir, Chhota Bazar, Tajganj, AGra-282001.

The above mentioned mobile is not working properly as their is a network problem in this set, but with the same sim other rmobile is working properly.

I have make a compalint about this many times in your service centre located in Sanjay Place, Plaza Complex, Agra, but the problem is not resolved till date.

Request you to take necessary action against the same or replace my handset or refund my amount, otherwise I have to take some legal action against this.

Email Id - puneet.[protected]@rediffmail.com
              Contact Number - [protected]

Amir
              Sep 07, 2016

Js [protected] mobile repair service point replay naI days custmar care phone karitho next week next week bolga mara mobile kab aiga Coolpad. Service. Wrost reported fault network connection probleam
              Expected return date 5-sep-2016

Sir/ mam,
                I bought since proton 5 from home shop 18, On 2-feb-2016, and since a month I m facing problem everywhere of low network and can't call anyone and specially my sim is of airtel which holds the good network strength and if I put my sim in other phones my sim shows full signals, please tell me what can I do for it and if any update to this phone which can remove its bug then mail me at. [protected]@gmail.com
                Sep 03, 2016

I have given my smartphone via request no. 30101844G70126 in July 2016 but the mobile taken by you for repair ( perhaps misplaced by you), is not being repaired, and given back to me.
                This is a very serious lapese from your side.
                Please investigate the matter and return my mobile.

I purchased Spice Stellar 362 in Feb. The mobile looks good but does not work. I tried using dual sim and started experiencing issues like the caller does not listen to our voice, the audit quality is poor, the battery backup drains in few hrs even if the produce is used for basic calling feature, etc. Now the product is not turning at all. The availability of authorized service centers in less. Very poor quality product. My 6 yrs old Nokia phone is still solid and working like a don.

Aug 30, 2016
                  Samir Sahai's response
                  My mobile handset is spice M5Q+ . Imei no. Is [protected]. due to screen problems there are. This set was given to repair at Faridabad spice servicing centre on 15/06/2016. My Mobile is in warranty period. After so many mails & phone call to customer care I have not get my handset till now. Please repair soon & return my mobile ASAP,
                  Updated by Bhaskar Mallesh
                  I purchased the mobile in Feb 2016. Please do not go for Spice mobiles.
                  Updated by Bhaskar Mallesh
                  To visit the authorized service center, I have to spend more than Rs. 300/-. I feel to go for a new mobile.
                  Sir solved my problum im try to solve my problum 4 to 6times so this time i hope solve my problum
                  My camera and internrt speed problems

I give a mobile for service which is in warranty period at shine technologies service center haridwar on 4/8/2016.. he said that mobile sent to company but 29 days gone and I don't get back my mobile every time date extended..this time gives date for giving mobile is 7/9/2016 so I wait for last time after 7 I am going to consumer court for complaint..
                    Sep 02, 2016

I purchased Spice MI 549 mobile in the month Feb- 2015 by HOMESHOP18.After 5 months the battery is swollen. I am enquiring with all spice show rooms & other shops but not available anywhere.Homeshop 18 also not support to required accessories.Why this model is manufactured, that in less than a year the performance is so bad with the battery. Kindly resolve my my issue model MI 549 spice battery model scrb 21. Email ID [protected]@gmail.com.
                      Aug 31, 2016

Dear
                        Ir/mam i give to one handset spice x life m5+ it was repaired for duplicate display and duplicate tech and i give to fast than camera is good than he provide is camera is not worked only 7 days used than not work my mobile no: [protected]
                        My mobile e m i no: [protected]
                        I come this service center address : h. No - 270, 2nd floor, bhalubasa agrico, sitaramdera, jamshedpur, jharkhand, india. Pin code-831001
                        Service center phone number :[protected]

Aug 22, 2016
                        Updated by sona jana
                        update my complaint

Spice Mobiles / Spice Mobility — Defective mobile served by home shop

I have purchased one mobile through home shop on june-16. that moble delevered to Keonjhar, odisha. But now that mobile has no response and also here no service center for complain. so kindly give proper solution regarding above matter. contact no-[protected]

Compliant no. 20101634g80144 dt[protected]

Repeated compliant, purchased on aug'15 and getting repeated problem.br...
                          Mr ashok jadhav
                          Subject:-
                          Muje mahendra xuv -500, u know sennior manejar
                          Boltahai iska mo:-[protected]...

Dear concerned,
                          Greeting, it's being 29th july 2016, my phone is still lying with you,
                          I just called up on your customer no[protected], today they are saying it will still take 2o more day parts are no available. Its being already 19 days. More 20 days. What the he'll. I bought the phone just for my use not to pay you, jus for keeping it with you. I need my money back, please arrange a call back for me,
                          Aug 17, 2016

Aug 27, 2016
                          laxminarayansatapathy's response
                          defective moble delivered by homeshop
                          Dear sir
                          pl solve my pro i have giving a phone repair to spice care all most 20 days has gone but but company not give my phone to repair they give me a one answer a parts is not avaible a parts is come your phone to repair
                          pl hepl me what can i do for...
                          sahid saiyed mobile no [protected]
                          pl give me solucation this problem

As per above subject, i complaint about your product spice smartphone
                            Model no mi-514 (M-imei:[protected])
                            Order dt.13-may_2015. Above smarphone dead in warranty period. I
                            Tried to contact for complaint customer helpline no [protected] which is
                            Mentioned on the smart phone box. But this helpline number replying me
                            Frequently invalid number. I approched your authorised service center at
                            Yavatmal in maharashtra. He told us above 10 days it is mother board
                            Problem it can't repair you contact company to replace the mother board.
                            After that i got second no of customer care and i contact today
                            Customer care receiver. She told us your smart phone warranty period
                            Expired so it can't replace.
                            That time i purchased mobile phone on rs.4999/- and gave extra
                            Hiping charges. Your spice phone mi-514 dead in warranty period and and
                            Due to your invalid customer care no.[protected]. I failed to
                            Contact in warranty period. You authorised service center told to me you
                            Warranty period expired it is the techqunicle problem so i can't repair
                            Or replace it. It is not afford to you repair with charges. You
                            Directly contact company to replace or repair. But today your call
                            Representative told me unable to help me due to cause of warranty.
                            I have no way to go consumer court. As well as i pubish in news
                            Media about your spice smart phone product is faulty and company
                            Deceiving the customer to showing the advertise on the tv.
                            So i warn you before going consumer court above subject's complaint
                            Replacement smartphone model no. Mi-514.

Complainant,
                            Yash k. Ingole,
                            Contact no.[protected]
                            Subject:-complaint about replacement spice smartphone model :spice mi-514
                            Subject:-complaint about replacement spice smartphone model :spice mi-514
                            Aug 17, 2016

I am serving in the army and deployed in un mission at south sudan. I have lost my spice hand set in juba city, south sudan therefore i like to block my phone immediately so that nobody could misuse it. The details of my phone is as under :-

Model no of handset - spice xlife-m5 +dt
                              Ean no[protected]
                              M-imei - [protected]
                              S-imei - [protected]

You are also requested to inform me through my mail id that if someone is using my phone by putting his sim card in my mobile and then you go to block my phone.

Your cooperation in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Sandeep dabral
                              Aug 10, 2016

I purchased this mobile on 25 may 2016, but ur service center bangalore is saying dat display is broken, but according u dragontail won't break d display but how it is possible.
                                Ur waste customer care is not working, i want my money refund r replace d mobile r it i'll be big issue & i'll escalate this issue.
                                I want response immediately & i have mailed to spice care but there is no response and calls r not getting connected to spice customer care
                                Aug 10, 2016

My mobile handset is spice xplor proton5. Imei no. Is [protected]. My job no. Is 25101359g70124. Some problems there are. (1) ringtone is not working. (2) incoming call alerts do not show. This set was given to repair at asansol spice servicing centre on 11/07/2016. Servicing centre has been charged an amount of rupees four hundred fifty in my warranty period. I have not get my handset till now. Please repair soon & return soon.
                                  Aug 07, 2016

The battery was not good within 20 days after purchase battery stopped working. All spice service center near andheri told that they don't have battery in stock now since 6months I m follow up for same but still not received. In local markets also battery not available. Kindly send me battery or replace phone
                                  Mohd. Jibreel mattoo's reply, Aug 16, 2016
                                  Same problem with almost everyone

My spice mobile purchased on 14/02/2016 though online
                                    Battery model no - sdob03
                                    My mobile battery is not working properly
                                    If i use for few minutes it is getting down no more stand by
                                    I think major problem in battery
                                    So i request you to please change my battery or repair as per your protocol as soon as possible.

I hope you will rectify the above issue...

Thanks & regards,