Spice Mobiles / Spice Mobility

Uttar Pradesh
India - 201301

Spice Mobile Service Centers

Shri Mobiles Point
Door No - 3/28, Opp Narayana Concapt School, Chaitanyapuri, 10Th Road, Dtlshuk Nagar, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Rapid Solution
Sameera Kothi, Jamal Road, Near Post Office, Patna, Bihar

Service Zone Tele Center
F-7, Jyoti Colony, Near Durgapuri Chowk, Shahdara, Delhi

Unique Services
Shop No16, Gharse Tower, Near Don Bosco High School, Next To Micrcity, Panjim, Goa

3G Infocom
4/A, 2nd Flore, Neel Kamal Complex, OppSales India, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Nanak Telecom

T.C 20/2042, Near Post Office, Karamana, Thiruvanathapuram, Kerala

CMM Comunication
House No 535, Ruikar Road, Badkas Chowk, Nagpur, Maharashtra

Trisha Enterprises
LB- 6 & 7, Mansarovar Complex, A Block, Hoshangabad Road, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh

Taipan Electronics
A/5, Om Shree Swati Manor C.H.S Ltd, Ground Floor – J. K. Sawant Marg, Opp. Shivaji Mandir, Dadar (West), Mumbai
+91 22 2437 1926

Shop No 221, 222, 223, Agarwal Tower, 2nd Floor, Sardarpura B Road, Jodhpur

Chennall Cellular Service
F-69, Prince Tower, 94-113 P.H.Road, Kellys, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

B.R.B.M Tele Services
28, MG Road, Anant Raj Plaza, Civil Line, Allahabad, U.P.

Shiv Enterprises

+65 9780 7118

View More Information...

Good

Spice Mobiles / Spice Mobility Complaints & Reviews

I had purchase a Spice Mobile as on 18.10.2014 from Home shop 18. (Online Purchase). In my mobile handset IVRS was not working, so I had submitted my mobile at Spice Service Center on dated 26.06.2015. As on 09.07.2015 I have received my mobile back from Service Center without solving the problem. I have again submitted mobile on dated 10.07.2015. The mobile is not returned by company till today. Many times I have reminded for mobile but no proper response is received from Spice. In my last conversation on 04.08.2015 on [protected] regarding mobile company executive said that "The mobile phone''s production is discontinued and spares of the mobile is not available. The mobile is to be repaired after receiving of spares. How much time is taken for it is not define." You may take back mobile without problem solved. Refund / Alternate Mobile will not be given from Company. Kindly look into the matter and do needful Regards, Rajendra Jadhav
Aug 10, 2015

Spice Mobiles / Spice Mobility customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Till today Dtd[protected] not receive a reply from the company representatives

Hi, We had buy one spice mobile from Home Shop 18 on 03 July'15 but still not working so I would like to request kindly replace mobile ASAP. Details as per given below: Mobile: Spice 4 inch (10.16 cm) Dual sim android phone mi 401 black IMEI Number: [protected] [protected] Regards, Pintu Kumar Giri [protected]
    Aug 06, 2015

I Purchased one spice basic mobile M- 5406 on Dt. 28/05/2015 invoice #[protected] from spice hotspot, karampura, New Delhi 110015. within 10 days menu & back key of this hanset stopped working properly, after contacting spice customer care no.[protected] i got an address of spice authorised service center of Janakpuri, New Dehi 110058 and i submitted this handset there on Dt. 18/06/2015 service request no ;[protected]F60518, Dt. 03/07/2015 (resubmitted on the spot) service request no 30101456F70087 and Dt.24/07/2015 (again handset collected by company's executive from their authorised service center, Janakpuri, New Delhi 110058 for being repaired at company's Advance Repair center ) service request no 30101456F70805 and i also made a complaint towards the replacement of this faulty hanset complaint no. [protected] Dt.06/07/2015. Handset is still under repair, some times at authorised service center and some times at company's lab or Advanced Repair Center of company to solve other occurred problem of incoming and ringer volume. There is a question of justification as i have already spend almost this mobile's cost and lot of time and energy too in this repair process and is a case of mental harassment as when customer pays money he must get value of it. But in my case i am the sufferer. So, now i want my money back as the same mobile is not reliable in terms of efficiency and because of all this trouble i have exhausted my patience.
      Aug 06, 2015

My mobile set Mi-508 is hang or not work when we not use the set 2Hrs contineus . IMEI no. slot1 - [protected] IMEI no. slot2 - [protected] Sr no.- spicemi508 model name - Mi508 Android ver.- 4.4.2 Baseband version - MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V43.P5, 2014/08/04 17:09 Build number- Spice_Mi-508_IND_Ver5.[protected] Purchase date- 30 oct 2014 purchase from- North India Top Company (P) Ltd. TCI Supply Chain Solution, c/o Acorn Warehouses& Logistics Park, 68 Vill-Kapriwas & Malpura Rewari, Haryana India-123106
        Aug 05, 2015

Dear Retailer, india’s bad service mobile brand i am shame to purchase this brand, I inform to that when I open your phone...

I purchased form homeshop18 spice M-402, it give me lot trouble for below point 1. Incoming voice is hot received 2 incoming voice always in vibrating tone 3 Screen touch is very very slow, so I can not received the incoming call
          Aug 04, 2015

Hi, I was purchased Spice mobile MI-506 from (HS18) online by May 2014. The battery working was not satisfactory with in two three months. I was visited the Gurgaon CC told regarding display and big screen the battery is working ok. After a year now the battery was swelling / damaged (size was increased). Again I was visited to the CC in Gurgaon they told no warranty / guaranty for battery at all time (if I am purchase a new battery then also). Now it is your own risk change the battery. When we purchase a new brand mobile we are not thinking the future services. now my mobile was offline. what can I do????? with in one year the 7K INR has gone for out o[censored]se.
            Jul 31, 2015

I have purchesed two spice mobile Mi 401 white n golden from you on dated 28/6/2015 .Invoice no is Tara /15-16/173519 and Tara/15-16/172029 on invoice date is 29/6/2015.But when i recived those mobile battery is very weak or not working, I complaint regarding this to service center they told me it will be replced with in a week But still no result .my complaint no is 13101686F70051 /13101686F70052 .my QUESTION is you will replaced t6hose battery OR this is my last shopping with home shopping 18.Keep in your mind that my contract no is [protected].If i do not recive any responce from u with in 24 hrs this will be last visit with home shopping 18.
              Jul 28, 2015

Dear Spice Mobile

We purchased one mobile phone as per details attached:

Seller: through Home shop 18
                Tarash Overseas Pvt Ltd
                Faridabad

Invoice Date: 16/05/2015
                Order no# 97002419 Sub Order no[protected]

Product: Spice 4 “ Dual Sim Android MI401 golden
                IMEI: [protected]

Amount : Rs 2599/-

Since its delivery the phone is not working and and getting start due to some battery or power issue. We called yr call centre many a times and they always advise us to go to yr service centre and register complaint.

We have visited yr service centres in (Optimum Teleservices, Vikas Marg, Shakarpur Delhi - Service request# 30100144F60175 dt 05/06/15) ) at least 4-5 times and they always keep our phone for few days and return after repairing. But every time problem remains same when we go home and finds that phone still not working after recharging.

We have wasted enough time and energy calling yr people and visiting service centre for a phone worth Rs 2500 only….more money we have spent in commuting and communication.

I need immd replacement of the phone or else we are planning to file a case in consumer court and recover all harassment done in this regard.

Pls revert immd.

Neeraj Jain
                Jul 27, 2015

Hi I am owning a Spice Mobile hand set which was purchased on 31/07/2014 as per below details. Spice Mi 436:-IMEI number : [protected]#[protected] This handset was sent to service station for repairing on 15/6/2015 and was returned on same day stating that problem has recovered but unfortunately it was not repaired and was sent back to them on 16/6/2015. On discussion, repairing center informed that this problem will be repaired on higher level and we are sending it to them. Almost one month is over I am still waiting for my mobile hand set but no satisfactory reply given by service center. I request you to please resolve my problem and arrange to get my mobile back after repairing or replace it with new one as it is still in warranty. My Mobile Number[protected]
                  Jul 27, 2015

After long wait i received handset but it is old/Used & one continuously sound is coming from phone, pls help

I m fed by my handset stellar mi-436 & it is having too much problem regarding the handset. I gave my mobile to the service center on 18 june, 2015 but still I m not receive my handset. when I m calling the customer care then it hold the call for too much time and don't gave me the correct review. The customer is not the fool that they call you but there is no one there to attend the call and the customer helpline no. is given by your company. i.e.[protected] and this no. is not be ever connected. my handset is given to the service center and there is too much delay in processing and still I'm not. Mr sr. no. 12100252F60323
                    My not receive
                    Jul 23, 2015

im not happy from spice mobile company hanset is very bad

my mobile number [protected], [protected]

Dear Sir, I have purchased Spice Mi 508 Android dual core Phablet from Home Shop18, order no:[protected] in 6 Oct 14, just within few month facing problem such cell phone not ON even after switch ON. Shown in your service center at Gorakhpur, Anshu care centre, Radha Krishna Trade centre (U.P.) Service request no: 24100017F60478.on dt-29.06.2015.After expiry of 23 days approx 1 month period no response taken by your side and my mobile is still in service centre custody. The helpline no provide by service centre is like deadline no. How can I compromise one month, I need it urgent, HOW CAN YOU HELP ME OUT AT THE EARLIEST? PLEASE REVERT. UTTPAL KUMAR. MOB-[protected]
                      Jul 22, 2015

hello my name is nitin .i submit my mobile model MI-514 at spice service center siddhi telecom yamunanagar . latest service request no[protected]F70050 date 04 july 2015 . before submite my mobile i talk to spice customer care they told me they will replace my mobile and now they did not answer me any satisafactory. i will submit my mobile with in 7 days of purchase . service center will repair my mobile more then 6 time and 2 time by spice laboratory .they change my mobile display, touch, reciver, back camera, but the problem is same again and again . 8MP back camera picture quality very poor . calling problem, touch problem .and now battery full gayi hai . . i purchase it from home shop18 order no[protected] invoice date 18 may 2015 my contact no [protected] I want to replace my mobile MI-514. back camera quality is so poor please replace my mobile with another model ( 3G calling )
                        handset replacment
                        Jul 22, 2015

spice mobile very poor mobile company . after sale when customer required service spice service center will not give good service to customer not even reply the email . i want ask all the readers not to buy spice mobile

I m fed by my handset stellar 520 & it is having too much problem regarding the handset. I gave my mobile to the service center on 3rd July, 2015 but still I m not receive my handset. when I m calling the customer care then it hold the call for too much time and don't gave me the correct review. The customer is not the fool that they call you but there is no one there to attend the call and the customer helpline no. is given by your company. i.e.[protected] and this no. is not be ever connected. my handset is given to the service center and there is too much delay in processing and still I'm not get my mobile. I am getting very poor response from the customer care and the service center as well. My handset is in guarantee now but still I'm getting the poor response.
                          Jul 20, 2015

Sir, I purchased a mobile phone Spice (Mi 506), display of the above said mobile is no working.you are therefore requested to please return back this phone immediately and return the amount i.e 5500/-. regards (jitendra kushwaha) adv G-18 loyer's colony agra UP Mail ID- jitendra.[protected]@gmail.com
                            Jul 20, 2015

Dear sir, I have recived my smartphone on 19th may 2015 worth Rs.5000, I kept it for charging after charging it was not starting so i contacted helpdesk and was told to contact service center. on 21/05/2015 mumbai andheri service center has send that phone to factory after that phone has not came to me. I am calling there helpdesk number [protected] lasy 4 weeks but they always say that i will get it in 3 days but 3 day became 30 day. I felt cheated. I need my money back now as 2 almost 2 months my phone is still in factory. my complain number is [protected] and service request no.13101787f50117 if they have said that smartphone will be replace in 30days then why it is taking 60 days. fine or penalty should be charged due to not fulfilling contract. Please help me
                              Faulty smartphone not replaced 2 months passed
                              Jul 19, 2015

respected sir/mam
                                i am abhishek gupta, i have purchased your spice mobile stellar 520n, under imei [protected] and it is under warranty.my mobile phone was not working properly so i submitted it to your spice service center named as optimum teleservices shakarpur on july 4, 2015.i had been there many times but they are not listening to me. They are giving me dates again and again to collect the handset otherwise they are asking me to collect the faulty handset without repairing.i have submitted 1500 rs as asked by them to submit, still they are not giving my handset in fully working condition.
                                my handset is under warranty period.
                                Please look into this matter and help me in delivering my handset in proper working condititon.
                                thanking you
                                abhishek gupta
                                ([protected])
                                Jul 19, 2015

sir, I purchased a mobile phone Spice (Mi 347) vide Invoice No. nitcdrh / drh / 07/2015 / 5071625 Dated 08.07.2015.now, display of the above said mobile is no working.you are therefore requested to please return back this phone immediately and return the amount i.e 2299/-. regards (prashant bhardwaj) advocate 270, tilak park, chanakyapuri sadar meerut [protected]@gmail.com
                                  Jul 17, 2015

Jul 29, 2015
                                  Updated by hkbh2003
                                  REMINDER

Please refer to my complaint dated 17.07.2015 regarding Spice (Mi 347) vide which it was requested to replace my mobile but the same has not been resolve till date after a lapse of 11 days time.
                                  It is once again requested to please replace my above said mobile immediately.

(Prashant Bhardwaj)
                                  Advocate
                                  dear sir

call me [protected]

i have purchase mobile through home shoppe as on 17/2/15. my mobile is automatic off any time during day. than i have submitted my mobile in amravati customer care office after 15 day i have received mobile from services center but i have not get any solution. so please change my handset
                                    Jul 17, 2015

We have purchase a Spice mobie Mi-514, and we have got to know that that Sim2 slot is not working in that so we have submit this mobile in spice centre on 9th june 2015 and after that we are not getting any information from service centre and when we called there customer care no.[protected], we got info that it is gone in spice lab for high level repair but the part required to change is not available so it took time, but till date we getting the same info from their only, no proper time line and commitment given, We have also mailed them at [protected]@smobility.in this mail id but no response, so please check and help us to provide our mobile or if the part is not available then they need to gave us new mobile.
                                      Mobile submit in service centre but not returned
                                      Jul 13, 2015